PDA

View Full Version : hornets have been lucky, that's all

rcs15
05-06-2008, 12:13 AM
i would not be surprised one bit if the spurs won the next four.

metalzo
05-06-2008, 12:14 AM
I disagree :)

Bgwizzlefoshizzle
Chris Paul is miles and miles better than Tony Parker.

lefty
Me neither.

We just did nothing in the 1st 2 games.

Time to play basketball

Shred
http://www.afunnystuff.com/forumpics/you_win_the_prize.jpg

Budkin
05-06-2008, 12:15 AM

Miles and miles? Pull your head out.

Bgwizzlefoshizzle
05-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Miles and miles? Pull your head out.

Nah, it's stuck in reality. Sorry.

rcs15
05-06-2008, 12:17 AM

no he isnt you stupid asshole.

parker is a world champion, paul will be lucky to reach those height. he is a wannabe, a pretender.

King Ju I
I would say that lucky would be winning a game by 1 or 2 maybe 3 points. 2 blowouts arent lucky. Thats called ass whippings. That being said i cant wait to see how the Hornets respond in San Antonio. The series begins Thursday gentleman.

lefty
Nah, it's stuck in reality. Sorry.

Paul will NEVER win the title.

NEVER.

BlackFlagg
05-06-2008, 12:18 AM

He's actually not -- at least not yet.

King Ju I
05-06-2008, 12:19 AM
no he isnt you stupid asshole.

parker is a world champion, paul will be lucky to reach those height. he is a wannabe, a pretender.

:lol:lol:lmao:lmao CP3>> Your favorite Point Guard

I think Tp is a good point guard but dont say hes better because he has rings. Thats like saying to Charles Barkley, Hey John Sally was much better than you. Your argument failed.

2easy
05-06-2008, 12:19 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lefty
05-06-2008, 12:20 AM

I think Tp is a good point guard but dont say hes better because he has rings. Thats like saying to Charles Barkley, Hey John Sally was much better than you. Your argument failed.

So, John Salley was named Finals MVP?

Double fail, retard

BlackFlagg
Paul will NEVER win the title.

NEVER.

That much is true, at least for now. If it isn't the Spurs it'll be ------- ?? His time will come, but not yet.

Ring of Fire

This is simultaneously the funniest, stupidest and saddest thing I've ever read on this board! :lol

Bgwizzlefoshizzle
BlackFlagg

The only intelligent Spurs poster i've met.

rayray2k8
05-06-2008, 12:21 AM
We found ourself in this 0-2 hole because we thought the hornets were getting lucky.
But its time to man up.
Take care of homecourt.

Believe

Kori Ellis
Spurs fans need to stop with these dumb thread. They beat the Spurs down. Not just once, not just twice, but two additional times in the regular season.

They are a good team. They present a lot of mismatches. Chris Paul is one of the top players in the game. The Spurs haven't brought their A game in this series, but stop discrediting the Hornets. They won because they are good and they are focused.

rcs15

has paul, the loser with no rings, ever won an mvp of anything? parker has.

paul was a loser in high school. he was a loser at wake. and he will be a loser now after the spurs win in 6.

TDfan2007

Wow, you obviously haven't paid much attention to these games then...

For the love of God someone please lock this thread

DAF86
Hornets have played better than us, that's all.

lefty
05-06-2008, 12:22 AM

And we have yet to meet an intelligent Hornets poster

TDfan2007
Spurs fans need to stop with these dumb thread. They beat the Spurs down. Not just once, not just twice, but two additional times in the regular season.

They are a good team. They present a lot of mismatches. Chris Paul is one of the top players in the game. The Spurs haven't brought their A game in this series, but stop discrediting the Hornets. They won because they are good and they are focused.

:tu

rcs15

they got lucky, nuff said. end of story.

BlackFlagg

We need to concentrate on winning one, mmmmkay???

Don't be a homer doof.

Kori Ellis
05-06-2008, 12:23 AM

End of story? Good. Stop posting.

Obstructed_View
Way too many butt-hurt Spurs fans letting the trolls get to them around here.

tmtcsc
Luck ? They've earned both wins. We'll have a chance if we can hold serve at home but N.O. looks determined not to be happy with 2-0 lead. We may not have enough steam to compete with them.

I think N.O. is fantastic but they would lose to both Utah and the Lakers. No disrespect to the Hornets because they are thoroughly kicking our ass, but The Lakers' ball movement would give them trouble and Utah just seems to have their number.

BlackFlagg
05-06-2008, 12:24 AM

Well, fwiw, thanks. But be forewarned -- I'm still raw. :lol

CP3forMVP
05-06-2008, 12:25 AM
luck for two straight games? luck only goes so far in the nba my friend. this isn't luck, its the better team winning the games.

King Ju I
05-06-2008, 12:26 AM

Double fail, retard

I was saying that because you say a ring makes him better. IT DOESNT U DUMB FUCK. As good as Tony P is do you think he could carry the whole gotdamn Spurs Franchise on his back? Does he make his team better? Was he an MVP canidate? NO! CP3 is better. wayyyy better.

Bgwizzlefoshizzle
05-06-2008, 12:27 AM
I like the Spurs, always have ... but some are blind to the domination going on and it's starting with the matchup at the top of the key.

BlackFlagg
05-06-2008, 12:30 AM

They are a good team.

I agree, Kori. All this trash talk is bullshit. These guys are badass and any halfway vertical Spurs fan will not only acknowledge that, but downright give props where it's due.

That said -- GO, SPURS!!! :flag:

/homer

homer
05-06-2008, 12:41 AM

I second you, Kori.:toast I think the Spurs and their fans grossly underestimated the Hornets. Spurs are getting outplayed in every facet of the game right now and will be lucky to win a game at home if they keep playing like this. I am a Bball fan first and foremost, and anybody who doesn't believe that the Hornets are good are just plain idiots. I've
also been a Spurs fan since they came here from Dallas and have never seen them play so badly. I hope the get better the next few games, but I'm not holding my breath. Lookin forward to an odd numbered year.:flag::lobt2:09.

Kori Ellis
05-06-2008, 12:41 AM
I would lock this thread, but it's one of the worst ever. So I'll leave it open.

Obstructed_View
05-06-2008, 12:49 AM
I would lock this thread, but it's one of the worst ever. So I'll leave it open.

I keep seeing these shower rod posts by new accounts with similar names. Probably the same person, right?

E20
05-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Hornets think they can shoot some shots on the Spurs, this will all change in game 3, when they start missing shot they are supposed to.

Kori Ellis
05-06-2008, 12:50 AM
I keep seeing these shower rod posts by new accounts with similar names. Probably the same person, right?

I thought so too .. the three letter/two number pattern. But if so, they are changing IPs.

hive_attack
05-06-2008, 01:19 AM
The Hornets own the Spurs. I'm loving every minute of it. :D

OnePeat
05-06-2008, 01:45 AM
Because I am a Saints fan, I can appreciate your delusion...
The Spurs look like they have Alzheimer's bro. They look old, tired, and confused. They did a great job on West tonight and Paul utterly destroyed them with dishes to Peja and MoPete. Y'all had a hell of a run, but ya done son!!!

Spider TX
05-06-2008, 02:20 AM
has paul, the loser with no rings, ever won an mvp of anything? parker has.

paul was a loser in high school. he was a loser at wake. and he will be a loser now after the spurs win in 6.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You sir, have now become one of, if not the absolute dumbest posters on this forum. For that, I must say CONGRATS!!!

ransome
05-06-2008, 02:27 AM
Two lucky blowouts in a row. Imagine that..

Nolazach
05-06-2008, 02:37 AM

:lol:lol:lol:depressed:downspin:

Dude.

If we got lucky we would have won by a clutch three pointer or a buzzer beating jump shot.

Our D held, yours didn't. The first game West had a breakout game, in this one Paul had a great game. Your "secret David West game plan" that Pap didn't want to talk about didn't work, we are too deep. The Spurs were out coached and outplayed.

Yeah I know it will be different in San Antonio, but I really doubt you can win in New Orleans after losing big twice.

TheTruth62987
05-06-2008, 06:44 AM

Double fail, retard

To counter your argument, Mike Lowell won the World Series MVP last year, does that make him the best 3rd baseman in the majors?

Parker is an excellent PG, but he is not the leader that Paul is. He doesn't have the swagger, and toughness that Paul has either. The Spurs can win if Parker is having a terrible night, but the Hornets need Chris Paul to be successful.

florige
05-06-2008, 07:18 AM
I would say that lucky would be winning a game by 1 or 2 maybe 3 points. 2 blowouts arent lucky. Thats called ass whippings. That being said i cant wait to see how the Hornets respond in San Antonio. The series begins Thursday gentleman.

You Hornets fans have every right to gloat. But you guys should at least wait until you play us at home. Just remember the 05 Finals if you can.