PDA

View Full Version : What worries me...

TDfan2007
05-06-2008, 12:15 AM
- The 2nd best coach in the NBA apparently hasn't figured out that Brent is the only solid role player that he has (offensively at least) and refuses to start him over Michael Finley

- Tim still looks lost at times on defense...

- Manu and Tony look lost period, especially Manu

- Peja has apparently turned into Reggie Miller

- NOBODY on the team outside of Brent has a consistent 3-point shot

- Chris Paul

- Our carousel of useless big men that we sub in for KT and Tim

- the lack of hustle and communication by our guys

- The Spurs are looking like their old, slow, and bricktastic regular season selves. Nothing is more evident of this than the classic 2nd half meltdowns that have been characteristic of our regular season

- the fact that we haven't played a good 48 minute game since game 3 against PHX

With all this said the Spurs still have a chance if they start Barry, put Bowen on Peja, and start to play like every possession is their last. I firmly believe that the shots will fall at home but at the same time the defense MUST be consistent from half to half. Also, we're going to have to eventually win one on the road to win the series so nutting up on the opponents home floor would also help.

Our guys want this, now they have to relax and perform to the level that they are capable of, especially the big 3. I still have faith and I love my Spurs, and I'm sure 99% of the posters here do too. So let's fucking do this. On to game 3!

This is going to be a LONG day and a half...

SenorSpur
05-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Bottom line is this team is simply not as good defensively as in year's past. Couple that with these habitual 3rd quarter collapses and you have a team in serious trouble.

Tigole Bitties
05-06-2008, 12:36 AM
This is going to be a LONG day and a half...

Actually a LONG three days... I can't wait for Thursday night.

I can't wait for them to start playing Spurs basketball.

Allanon
05-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Actually a LONG three days... I can't wait for Thursday night.

I can't wait for them to start playing Spurs basketball.

Yup, these long layoffs especially suck after a loss, I know the feeling. I can't even bear to read NBA news after tough losses.

ggf33
05-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Everything goes through Pop and Duncan. if their not doing a good job then we are screwed. Duncan looks like hes in retirement mode.