PDA

View Full Version : -32

Mitch Cumsteen
05-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Tim Duncan's +/- last night. And that's with Chandler in foul trouble only playing 27 minutes. Horrible.
Parker was -26.

LEONARD
05-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Timmy for DHo...make it happen!

hater
05-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Manu was the worst player out there.

SoCalSpursFan
05-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Sorry, but +/- is the dumbest stat in the world.

You might as well know the number of popcorns sold by vendors when Tim Duncan was in as opposed to when he was out.

I mean, Timmy is -28 when you are watching him on the Television and +3 while you are taking a piss, does that mean you should spend the game on the pot?

bdictjames
05-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Chris Paul does a good job of attacking against Duncan, with Duncan hesitant to block the shot because of a lob from Paul to Chandler.

Pop's going to need a whole lot of coaching to get through this.

loveforthegame
05-06-2008, 10:49 AM
This is all on Finley. He's the only reason we're down 0-2. Start Barry.

HornetsDynasty
05-06-2008, 10:50 AM
That's what you get when a fluke like Tim Duncan tries to shoot some shots on the best inside player in the league.

Mitch Cumsteen
05-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Sorry, but +/- is the dumbest stat in the world.

You might as well know the number of popcorns sold by vendors when Tim Duncan was in as opposed to when he was out.

I mean, Timmy is -28 when you are watching him on the Television and +3 while you are taking a piss, does that mean you should spend the game on the pot?If my taking a piss or the popcorn vendors had any impact on the score of the game, then sure. But if the Spurs are outscored by 32 points while their best player is on the court, I do think that is a relevant talking point on a Spurs discussion board.

BlackSwordsMan
05-06-2008, 11:03 AM
That's what you get when a fluke like Tim Duncan tries to shoot some shots on the best inside player in the league.

Dude you're such a loser princess pimp. Biggest fucking moron ever online.

remingtonbo2001
05-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Chris Paul does a good job of attacking against Duncan, with Duncan hesitant to block the shot because of a lob from Paul to Chandler.

Pop's going to need a whole lot of coaching to get through this.

KT is going to need to play some heavy minutes. He was our only effective post defender.