PDA

View Full Version : Improvements Needed ASAP

gasolina
05-06-2008, 01:08 PM
I guess Francisco Elson should've been retained. The Spurs current bigs are not athletic enough to keep Chandler , West and even Stojakovic off the boards. Moreover, they are much older than the Hornets frontline. If Timmy steps up and be a beast in the post again (30 & 18 numbers) , I think he can singlehandedly bring your team back in this series. I know TD has been too unselfish the past 4 or 5 years but the last time I saw Timmy dominate a series was the 2003 NBA Finals vs. the (ironically) Byron Scott-coached NJ Nets. The Hornets are molded the same way. Jason Kidd = CP3 , Kerry Kittles = Stojakovic , Kenyon Martin = David West , Chandler = Mutumbo plus they even had Richard Jefferson and R. Rogers perhaps is like Julian Wright. But if you look at how the Spurs destroyed NJ, it was Duncan. All Duncan. Perhaps that is why BS chose to double/triple team him since BS still regards him as your team's QB. Pass rushing him and even doing blitzes. I say, Tim...

... TAKE IT TOTHE TEETH OF THE DEFENSE!!! ITS TIME TO BE SELFISH AGAIN!!!

Once the Hornet armor breaks, TP and Manu can finish the job.:ihit

xtremesteven33
05-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Duncan is not goin down without a fight. bet on it.

hater
05-06-2008, 01:20 PM
I'm all for force feeding the ball into Duncan every time. Yeah, he'll get doubleteamed but it's on the best PF in history to make a good decision.

can't be worse than Manu and Parker dribbling and getting schooled like retards out there