PDA

View Full Version : GOOD vs Evil

gasolina
05-06-2008, 01:55 PM
I am not exactly an expert on theology or whatever subject this might fall into but we all know how a good story ends. Hero is tested,fights...falters...rises up...fights back and wins. Rocky movies. The Predator. Sigourney Weaver in Aliens. You get my point.

If the Universe runs as it should be, Good will always triumph over evil. Take the case of the Spurs and Hornets. San Anonio, St. Anthony- a man of God. A joyous town. Very religious. On the good side.

New Orleans, a haven for lustful homos.Mardi gras. Gambling.Black Magic and Voodoo. Cajun sauce. Yes I like it spicy too but their spice is hellish.

Let us hope and pray that STATUS QUO prevails. Good over Evil. Mind over Matter. The Sto. Nino and the Rosary over voodoo dolls and witch wands.

:nope:nope:nope

Kermit
05-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Fuck me for not realizing this was a Laker tard.

gasolina
05-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Los Angeles (Angels=Good) Jazz (Mormons and a Salty Lake=debatable)

gasolina
05-06-2008, 02:03 PM
WOW!!! At first I was about to say you are as way out as some of us Laker fans, but then I looked up and saw that you are a Laker fan...:lmao

So u want a Spurs-Lakers WCF too?:lol

DarrinS
05-06-2008, 02:04 PM
This thread is a catastrophic failure.

Kobe24Forever
05-06-2008, 02:05 PM
I am not exactly an expert on theology or whatever subject this might fall into but we all know how a good story ends. Hero is tested,fights...falters...rises up...fights back and wins. Rocky movies. The Predator. Sigourney Weaver in Aliens. You get my point.

If the Universe runs as it should be, Good will always triumph over evil. Take the case of the Spurs and Hornets. San Anonio, St. Anthony- a man of God. A joyous town. Very religious. On the good side.

New Orleans, a haven for lustful homos.Mardi gras. Gambling.Black Magic and Voodoo. Cajun sauce. Yes I like it spicy too but their spice is hellish.

Let us hope and pray that STATUS QUO prevails. Good over Evil. Mind over Matter. The Sto. Nino and the Rosary over voodoo dolls and witch wands.

:nope:nope:nope

Does that also mean that our fate are sealed by the holy mormons?

nkdlunch
05-06-2008, 02:07 PM
voodoo? mmmm that could explain the wussy attitude of our big 3

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-06-2008, 02:10 PM
This thread is a catastrophic failure.

such stark contrast to her Rockets reference thread that got "classy" accolades...:lmao

I'm confused.. I think she just wants to see a WCF showdown with familiar faces, not these pres-school hornets.

gasolina
05-06-2008, 02:28 PM
Does that also mean that our fate are sealed by the holy mormons?
Dude, Angels>>>>>>Mormons:rolleyes