PDA

View Full Version : intelligence is key

CP3forMVP
05-06-2008, 05:38 PM
so, here it is :)

Boston Celtics- :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: times four.

Lakers- :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt times 2.

Chicago- :lobt::lobt::lobt: times 2.

so there it is, 3 teams that blow yall out the water with trophies. and they don't start all the shit that yall do, we have 4 trophies so we're the better team.

who cares if we lose we have 4 trophies, and what do yall have? well while yall are sitten at home we will be earning our first, and what's more important. 1 trophy on this day, or 4 trophies in the past?

but hey there no better comeback to, the 2008 nba champs are.... well hey whocares we have 4.

ducks
05-06-2008, 05:39 PM
this what this place needed another useless thread

timvp
05-06-2008, 05:41 PM
If the Hornets get past the Spurs, the Lakers are going to beat the Hornets in five. The matchup problems the Hornets have against the Spurs, the Lakers have against the Hornets.

Bob Lanier
05-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Yeah, so maybe the Spurs' dad can beat up New Orleans, but have you thought about what the Hornets' dad can do to the Spurs' dad? Thought about that? Huh?

CP3forMVP
05-06-2008, 05:47 PM
that is where you are wrong, the hornets played the lakers well this season. it's the jazz i'm worried about. and why is every thread a hornets fan makes useless? what this board really doesn't need is any more dumbass wannabe basketball fans like yourself. maybe, just maybe this site should just extinguish a couple of them. it'd be alot better.

CP3forMVP
05-06-2008, 05:48 PM
tht was toward ducks, not you tim

td4mvp21
05-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Actually, they do start shit about trophies, specifically Lakers fans. I have seen them talk shit about that on this board and outside of this board. Second, the Hornets won't win the NBA championship. Yet another Hornets fan on this board who knows nothing. That makes the count 123821738213728.

CP3forMVP
05-06-2008, 05:59 PM
and yall think the over the hill done for good spurs even have a shot? yeah right my man, quit foolin yaself its not healthy.

ClingingMars
05-06-2008, 06:11 PM
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

:lobt2:

- Mars

samikeyp
05-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Best thing you can do is ignore the "we gots rings" posts. Its a vocal and very annoying minority especially to the rest of us Spurs fans who have the good sense not to drop that card.

JamStone
05-06-2008, 06:15 PM
who cares if we lose we have 4 trophies, and what do yall have? well while yall are sitten at home we will be earning our first, and what's more important. 1 trophy on this day, or 4 trophies in the past?

Apparently the memo hasn't been sent to New Orleans yet. But, this current playoff series between the Hornets and the Spurs is not the 2008 NBA Finals.

Intelligence is indeed key.

CubanMustGo
05-06-2008, 06:21 PM
so, here it is :)

Boston Celtics- :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: times four.

Lakers- :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt times 2.

Chicago- :lobt::lobt::lobt: times 2.

so there it is, 3 teams that blow yall out the water with trophies. and they don't start all the shit that yall do, we have 4 trophies so we're the better team.

but hey there no better comeback to, the 2008 nba champs are.... well hey whocares we have 4.

You might want to consider how much longer said teams have been in the NBA than the Spurs before throwing out these sorts of comparos ... not to mention how many of Boston's championships came when the league consisted of eight teams of slow white guys throwing up set shots. Of course, you probably have been following the NBA less than one year like many of your ilk.

And as Jams says, the WC semifinals != a championship.

ClingingMars
05-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Apparently the memo hasn't been sent to New Orleans yet. But, this current playoff series between the Hornets and the Spurs is not the 2008 NBA Finals.

Intelligence is indeed key.

CP3forMVP
05-06-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah well, this series is quickly turning into yalls championship. but hey, yall don't give a shit.

dg7md
05-06-2008, 06:46 PM
:lmao And where do the Hornets show on that list?

Unless you are a Celtics, Lakers or Bulls fan there is no room to gloat.

SPARKY
05-06-2008, 07:11 PM
Fuck yeah the Spurs have 4 championships. That's why your little ass is trolling in here 24/7.

FromWayDowntown
05-06-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm here to apologize for relishing the fact that my favorite team has won 4 championships in recent history. Really, I don't know why I should take any enjoyment from that -- it's pretty much meaningless to have more titles than all but 3 franchises in the history of the league. I mean, who would even think to reasonably be happy about such a thing?!?!?

In fact, I'm absolutely certain that the Celtics' 16 titles from 1957-1986 are far more relevant to the likelihood of ultimate success in the 2008 playoffs than the Spurs' 4 titles from 1999-2007.

I'd should much rather support a team with no titles and run smack about fans of teams that are pleased to have watched their own team win multiple titles in a recent 9 year span.

PDXSpursFan
05-06-2008, 07:47 PM
If the Hornets get past the Spurs, the Lakers are going to beat the Hornets in five. The matchup problems the Hornets have against the Spurs, the Lakers have against the Hornets.

Good point. If I remember correctly Mo Pete was the guy who Kobe scored 81 on.

spursfan09
05-06-2008, 08:45 PM
just remember if you beat the Spurs , it won't mean a thing if you don't get that ring.

ShoogarBear
05-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Boy, I wish for the good old days of Mav Fan and Sun Fan posts.

CubanMustGo
05-06-2008, 09:07 PM
yeah well, i got pwned so bad by my own stupidity so let me throw out a non-sequitur and hope they buy it.

Fixed.

duncan228
05-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Boy, I wish for the good old days of Mav Fan and Sun Fan posts.

:lol They are that bad, it makes us appreciate how good we had it.

poo-doe wayne-o
05-06-2008, 09:38 PM
just remember if you beat the Spurs , it won't mean a thing if you don't get that ring.

thats not true, it means the spurs dont get another. and as much as they mean to you guys, that is meaningful.

imagine how many you would have were it not for the lakers, mavs, and now us.

its the difference in being the greatest nba dynasty of the modern era, or bridesmaids to the lakers and bulls.

SPARKY
05-06-2008, 09:40 PM
thats not true, it means the spurs dont get another. and as much as they mean to you guys, that is meaningful.

imagine how many you would have were it not for the lakers, mavs, and now us.

its the difference in being the greatest nba dynasty of the modern era, or bridesmaids to the lakers and bulls.

A bit presumptuous.

SpursWoman
05-06-2008, 09:42 PM
that is where you are wrong, the hornets played the lakers well this season. it's the jazz i'm worried about. and why is every thread a hornets fan makes useless? what this board really doesn't need is any more dumbass wannabe basketball fans like yourself. maybe, just maybe this site should just extinguish a couple of them. it'd be alot better.

It's a Spurs fan forum, owned and operated by 2 Spurs fans ... if you're looking for a Hornets circle jerk here, I'm not quite sure what to tell you.... :lol

SPARKY
05-06-2008, 09:44 PM
One thing's for certain, the Hornets don't have any good fan forums. That, and the State of Louisiana's public education system has failed many.

poo-doe wayne-o
05-06-2008, 09:49 PM
A bit presumptuous.

maybe, but i think the spurs could have won it against the pistons, and it would be a stretch to say the spurs would have been beat by the suns or heat in 06. unless wade gets the same calls against the spurs which is doubtful.

it would be asinine to say you wouldnt have at least 5 were it not for those teams. more realistic to say you would now have 6.

SPARKY
05-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Nah, it's a bit presumptuous to think this series is over. Even if it is, at this point it means a bit more to the new fans of a franchise with no championship history than to those of one who has won 4 of the last 9. After all, you're the one hanging around this forum as if life itself depended on it.

FromWayDowntown
05-06-2008, 09:52 PM
it would be asinine to say you wouldnt have at least 5 were it not for those teams. more realistic to say you would now have 6.

Instead of just 4?

:cry

poo-doe wayne-o
05-06-2008, 09:57 PM
After all, you're the one hanging around this forum as if life itself depended on it.

lol, ya, 14 posts counting this one.

you guys are smart too huh?

SPARKY
05-06-2008, 10:04 PM
lol, ya, 14 posts counting this one.

you guys are smart too huh?

Yeah. And we don't troll. Even with 4 titles.

SPARKY
05-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Instead of just 4?

:cry

I know. What would the neighbors think?

FromWayDowntown
05-06-2008, 10:09 PM
I know. What would the neighbors think?

Obviously, winning only 4 titles don't mean squat -- unless you're Kobe Bryant, in which case the thought that you might possibly reach a 4th title is enough to have the national basketball media lining up to annoint you as the greatest player to ever play the game.

SPARKY
05-06-2008, 10:11 PM
It's amusing that Hornet fan is creaming himself with the prospect of being closer to the team's first ever title telling fans of a team that has won 4 in the last decade that they shouldn't celebrate those. You know that should the Hornets ever win a NBA championship that piss-hole New Orleans will celebrate it for the next century, even after the team moves in a few seasons.

slayermin
05-07-2008, 12:56 AM
Dude, even Boston Guy didn't talk this much shit about the Patriots in the NFL Forum.

E20
05-07-2008, 01:00 AM
lolzerz