PDA

View Full Version : Hate Missing a Game!! Well Not Any MORE…

buzzer_beater
05-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Hey guys,

With this round of the playoff closing in, can’t say I would have wanted anything different with the playoffs - Detroit and Lakers leading. Orlando Magic is another Dark Horse to watch out for… my bets are on them…
We had some real close games, controversies; all in all a complete action packed season. Though I personally feel it was shame to hear that Avery Johnson got sacked as coach.

Well I’ll let you on to the real reason for me being so upbeat, a few days back a friend of my introduced me to this AWESOME mobile app which streams live scores on to my phone, YEAH!! I got to keep track of the game – it was Lakers vs. Denver, I said to myself, “How come I didn’t have this before?”

Since then I have been hooked on it... for live score updates for all the games in progress, info of my favorite teams – schedules, standings, breaking news, the whole work at a glance no matter where I go. The latest info is automatically pushed to the phone. I have been finding this a really handy to stay in touch with all the coverage surrounding the game while I am on the go, trust me when I say “I haven’t missed a game ever since”.

It’s a Free app and you can get it by visiting http://nba.plusmo.com on your phone.

Am all geared up for the upcoming NBA Finals in June. Have definitely scored a 3pointer with this mobile app.

Go San Antonio Spurs....!

Thanks

Michael