PDA

View Full Version : Pop Quiz.

Ignignokt
05-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Is it logical to conclude that if someone doesn't buy the "change" mantra of Barrack Obama, even though he is funded by the same interest groups that have funded his predecessors and his platform is the same as Hillary. Is he considered to be ;

1. Racist, probably white or SoCal Latino.

2. Against Change!n Or Change Denier.

3. Informed.

4. Hates Sushi, Ayn Rand, Chomsky, the Metropolitan Opera, Probably lives in Victoria, Tx and and eats Trans Fats, drives a forklift, and is stocking up on beans, bibles, and guns for the incoming Race War.

5. NeoCon. Sgt Chickenhawk. Mission Operation Chaos.

Don Quixote
05-07-2008, 10:11 AM
I guess I'm all of the above.

I'm against change, and against the future. And I don't believe in change for the betterment of the future.

G-Nob
05-07-2008, 10:12 AM
He wants to change the secrecy of washington. If a lawmaker casts a vote for/against something, he wants it on C-Span.

Ignignokt
05-07-2008, 10:13 AM
He wants to change the secrecy of washington. If a lawmaker casts a vote for/against something, he wants it on C-Span.

If he wants to change the secrecy of washington, he needs to start with himself.

clambake
05-07-2008, 10:28 AM
we need the dumbest candidate to win.

vote for bush's dog. vote mccain

Nbadan
05-07-2008, 02:08 PM
I don't see how anyone who echoes the wing-nut led mantra of a Wright-Obama political connection or a Obama-Ayers anti-American connection can call themselves informed....

xrayzebra
05-07-2008, 02:13 PM
I don't see how anyone who echoes the wing-nut led mantra of a Wright-Obama political connection or a Obama-Ayers anti-American connection can call themselves informed....

Why am I not surprised at your conclusion.:rolleyes