05-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Tony needs to stick his fingers in Paul's ass

:lmao

rayray2k8
05-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Even Bowen thinks thats dirty!! XD

Dex
05-07-2008, 01:09 PM
No thanks. I can't help but notice that all the teams that were applying the "Put Em On the Floor" line of thinking (Suns, Wizards, Nuggets) are already gone fishin'

ducks
05-07-2008, 01:11 PM
I am not saying hurt him
I am just saying foul him and make him earn his 2 points when he is in the paint

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Message to Tony: stop talking about how friendly you and Chris Paul are and own his ass when it counts. This is the playoffs and you can do it. Don't invite him to your home anymore.

ducks
05-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Message to Tony: stop talking about how friendly you and Chris Paul are and own his ass when it counts. This is the playoffs and you can do it. Don't invite him to your home anymore.

parker had dinner and things with boris and it did not effect his play
against suns

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2008, 01:14 PM
against suns

I only hope they didn't bet their wives.

hater
05-07-2008, 01:17 PM
CP3 is owning Parkers ass bigtime. CP3 might be tougher than Parker anyway. no point in going into foul trouble.

Parker needs to get his head out of his ass

SPURS50
05-07-2008, 01:20 PM
won't work!

ducks
05-07-2008, 01:21 PM
CP3 is owning Parkers ass bigtime. CP3 might be tougher than Parker anyway. no point in going into foul trouble.

cp3 outplayed parker in game 2
game one tp played as good if not better then paul

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Paul, West and Chandler are all hotheads..I thought we'd definitely see some physical play to annoy them and take them out of their games, but I haven't seen anything so far..

SpurOutofTownFan
05-07-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm a believed Bonner could just lay the smackdown on them and come out unscathed

ducks
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM

you might say west is owning duncan big time :depressed

Man of Steel
05-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Knock off the three point shots!

DarrinS
05-07-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm on it.

http://www.lonepixel.com/johnm/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/robert-horry.jpg

jack sommerset
05-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Tony needs to stick his fingers in Paul's ass

I don't know who would like that more but I think a love connection is possible. I will say Parker looks more like a reciever so Paul should stick his in Parkers ass. If this was prison Tony would be Pauls biatch.

oh lala

dbreiden83080
05-07-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm on it.

http://www.lonepixel.com/johnm/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/robert-horry.jpg

Hip check into the scorer's table on 3 Rob.

hater
05-07-2008, 02:40 PM
i agree if Horry gonna go he needs to go with a bang

gospursgojas
05-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I all for that to bring him down to earth

2Cleva
05-07-2008, 02:49 PM
http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/bobby%20knight.jpg

"I think that if rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it."

SenorSpur
05-07-2008, 02:53 PM
the media wanted them to do it to parker against suns
booner time for you to be activated and give him a hard foul:downspin:

Thomas and Oberto are collecting enough fouls without employing this tactic.

CP3forMVP
05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
yall could go after paul with the hard fouls, he'll just go to the line and knock um in.

pad300
05-07-2008, 03:37 PM

Heck no! Invite him over, cook him dinner, make him feel at home, poison his beer, and feed him bad sushi....

:vomit:

Even it up for Tim's flu day.

alon504
05-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Bring it on...bring on the hard fouls. Paul loves that kind of stuff. It'll make him move even faster. He gets pretty riled up when he's fouled hard. It seems to make him find more open lanes. At least it has all season.

Louae
05-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm opposed to fouling him hard, but I'd definately like to see them hounding him more often with active hands and ball denial. CPIII doesn't like it when you're constantly touching him off the ball. I'm sure if you do it enough, he's going to lose his cool. Heck, he almost lost his cool a few times in game 2 when Manu and Bruce were really hounding him.

alon504
05-07-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm opposed to fouling him hard, but I'd definately like to see them hounding him more often with active hands and ball denial. CPIII doesn't like it when you're constantly touching him off the ball. I'm sure if you do it enough, he's going to lose his cool. Heck, he almost lost his cool a few times in game 2 when Manu and Bruce were really hounding him.

His revenge is scoring. I've watched it all season. And he loves it when he's double teamed, becuase that is when he catches Peja wide open for the three's. Seen it time and time again against numerous opponents in the arena.

Jon1798
05-07-2008, 04:04 PM
People have hard fouled him all season as Alon said. Just go watch the Mavs series where Dampier tried to crush him for no reason. Pissing off CP3 is a bad idea, that's a fact. But hey, give it a shot.

Kermit
05-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Bring it on...bring on the hard fouls. Paul loves that kind of stuff. It'll make him move even faster. He gets pretty riled up when he's fouled hard. It seems to make him find more open lanes. At least it has all season.

Or, he will punch you in the balls.

CP3forMVP
05-07-2008, 04:13 PM
yall can play whatever type game yall want, cp will deal with it. he can play fast, slow, tough. any of it. yall cannot stop him.

deadratsam
05-07-2008, 04:22 PM
paul is already playing good. Perhaps the greatest benefit of a hard foul to his body, wouldn't be an attempt to limit his scoring, but just the satisfaction of seeing him with a broken nose.

dbreiden83080
05-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Thomas and Oberto are collecting enough fouls without employing this tactic.

Sad but true

Ring of Fire
05-07-2008, 05:10 PM
the media wanted them to do it to parker against suns
booner time for you to be activated and give him a hard foul:downspin:

I guarantee that Parker, Ginobili and Timmmmay all go down in heaps if the Spurms attack CP3. :ihit Bad idea and dirty... :nope

dbreiden83080
05-07-2008, 05:12 PM
I guarantee that Parker, Ginobili and Timmmmay all go down in heaps if the Spurms attack CP3. :ihit Bad idea and dirty... :nope

Lets get him kill paul

Allanon
05-07-2008, 05:15 PM
I agree that CP3 needs some hard fouls as discouragement. Nothing dirty just a nice chop on the arms if he gets in for a layup. CP3 has a short fuse, frustrate him enough and it takes him out of his game.

Horry's great at taking fouls, send him on in too and tell him to add a little mustard.

Oberto's getting stupid ticky tack fouls, man up and foul him good and give your team a chance.

Again, nothing dirty, just a good "How you doin'" kind of foul.

rayray2k8
05-07-2008, 05:21 PM
I agree that CP3 needs some hard fouls as discouragement. Nothing dirty just a nice chop on the arms if he gets in for a layup. CP3 has a short fuse, frustrate him enough and it takes him out of his game.

Horry's great at taking fouls, send him on in too and tell him to add a little mustard.

Oberto's getting stupid ticky tack fouls, man up and foul him good and give your team a chance.

Again, nothing dirty, just a good "How you doin'" kind of foul.

"Playoff foul"

Look it up, NOob fans. :P

Anybody got horry's greatest hits? :lol
How about the one with horry hitting robinson in the nuts and that duncan's eye's damn near popped out. :lmao

rayray2k8
05-07-2008, 05:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhXNhDmW86o XD

Man in the Arena
05-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Or, he will punch you in the balls.

I'd react the same way if an entire arena decided to taunt me about my recently deceased grandfather. Julius Hodge had it coming.

Kermit
05-07-2008, 05:38 PM
I'd react the same way if an entire arena decided to taunt me about my recently deceased grandfather. Julius Hodge had it coming.

Sure you would.

And an awesome use of logic. Because Paul was being taunted by drunk asshole fans, Hodge deserved a shot to the nuts. I'm sure Wake Forest saw it the same way and let him ride...hold on....what's that? He was suspended? And he did it again to Bowen? Did Bowen make fun on his recently deceased hampster? He's a hothead who likes to punch people in the nuts. Steve Kerr got it worse when his dead father, a president of a university who was killed in Beirut, was mocked at an ASU game with chants of "where's you daddy?" Did Steve punch an opposing player in the nuts? I'd love nothing more than to see the Spurs get inside his head. He'd probably come after them with a chainsaw and later whine that they disrespected the dead locker room attendant who treated Paul like a son. It's easy to blame others for your actions.

ClingingMars
05-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Even Bowen thinks thats dirty!! XD

Russ
05-07-2008, 07:14 PM

Actually, not that dirty. The Lakers did it to Tony Parker in an eerily similar situation in '04. The Spurs won the first two at home, and won them impressively. The Lakers (that was the year of the four "Hall of Famers") were humiliated -- pointing fingers at each other. The media was already doing post-mortems on their "Dream Team."

Most importantly, the Spurs were winning for the same reason as the Hornets -- Parker, like Paul, was penetrating with impunity and making the Lakers look old and slow.

The long layoff between Games 2 and 3 was even similar.

Then, after that long delay, long after the series seemed over, the Lakers tried a new tactic at home in LA -- they began intimidating Parker with hard fouls. The Spurs looked shook and the Lakers won Games 3 and 4 as impressively as the Spurs had won 1 and 2. The Lakers eventually won four straight and took the series in 6.

And, no, Shaq and Kobe did not "all go down in heaps" due to the Lakers' roughhousing. And the media made nary a mention of the Lakers' "dirty" tactics in turning around the series with the Spurs.

I think this may be the best approach with the upstart Hornets. The Spurs should make their mental toughness and physicality their calling card. That's the way an "older" team turns the corner on a younger one. Now's the time. :flag:

mk4
05-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Heck no! Invite him over, cook him dinner, make him feel at home, poison his beer, and feed him bad sushi....

You're fucked up dude, never touch a mans beer, let the bad sushi do the work for you.

spursfaninla
05-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Russ, the Lakers packed the paint and made Parker a Jump shooter more from backing off of him, rather than hitting him hard. I am not doubting that they might have fouled him harder, but I think it was 3rd in line, in terms of adjustments, that were made by the lakers way back when in the playoffs to stop parker:
1) pack the paint
2) back off of him

3) foul him hard enough that he does not get an "and 1"

pad300
05-07-2008, 10:44 PM
You're fucked up dude, never touch a mans beer, let the bad sushi do the work for you.

Sorry Dude, cultural differences; Parker's French. Your wine would be safe, but no respect for beer. Also, Paul's so good we need to make certain, so get him twice...

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-07-2008, 11:03 PM
against suns

Who gives a shit about the Suns, he's getting owned by Paul. Fucking nut up already.

ducks
05-07-2008, 11:07 PM
not anymore then west owning duncan
and manu getting owned by peja
did they go to dinner with tp and paul?

pauls931
05-07-2008, 11:22 PM
paul is already playing good. Perhaps the greatest benefit of a hard foul to his body, wouldn't be an attempt to limit his scoring, but just the satisfaction of seeing him with a broken nose.

You sound like a Suns fan talking about Ginobili.

daslicer
05-08-2008, 12:04 AM

Honestly you know sh1t about that situation. I was actually at that game and nobody chanted they killed CP3's grandfather. Hell it was investigated down here in NC and they found no report of that. Basically what happened I will break it down to you which is CP3 punched Hodge in the balls after getting hounded by him on D. The refs didn't see it so he didn't get ejected. After the game was over CP3 denied it at first thinking he wouldn't get caught but once it was shown on the late night local news he came out and admitted it a few days later in hopes of avoiding suspension for the ACC tournament. After that he made up a lie to cover his ass for the previous statement by stating he lost his cool because the state fans quote on quote chanted they killed his grandpa which also proven false in a later report.

Whether you chose to believe it or not I don't give shit I brought up for the other posters to know about it. Also rationaly it doesn't make sense for someone to lose their cool and take out their anger on an innocent party. Thats like a guy beating the shit out of his girlfriend after work and stating he only did it because he lost his cool due to his boss giving him a hard time at work.

CP3 is arguably the best PG in the league right now I'm going to deny that but in my eyes he's a cunt.

BonnerDynasty
05-08-2008, 12:08 AM

Who gives a shit at this point. The Spurs are already painted as dirty and the country cannot wait to sweep them under the rug once and for all. It is sickening and very sad.

I wish there were one Spurs player who would just knock the fuck out of David West.

The dude praises DRob and then acts like a cocky douchebag on the court. I don't get it.

Obstructed_View
05-08-2008, 12:56 AM
ducks is a fucking dumbass. Losers take the "hard foul" route. If the Spurs can't stop some of the scrubs on the Hornets from scoring, slamming Chris Paul to the floor isn't going to help them win.

deadratsam
05-08-2008, 03:03 AM
You sound like a Suns fan talking about Ginobili.

Because I talked about breaking Paul's nose? I just hoped for a non-career threatening, but funny injury. It could even be a broken jaw, or someone could bite off his nipple. I don't know.