PDA

View Full Version : Another Mission Accomplished: WH 911/Iraq email/records permanently lost

boutons_
05-07-2008, 02:20 PM
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/050708A.shtml

WC, Yoni, and other dubya suckers will now tell us how this "accident" is completely innocent.

Over to y'all:

xrayzebra
05-07-2008, 02:30 PM
They used Hillary's filing system for filing her billing records.

George Gervin's Afro
05-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Doesn't ray and right wing sisters always bring up those missing billing records from the Rose law firm? Something about Hillary Clinton... I guess losing emails on starting wars and stuff don't measure up to 20 yr old billing logs..:rolleyes

Wild Cobra
05-07-2008, 03:36 PM
I cannot factually say it was innocent, nor can it be said to be factually done on purpose.

I feel sorry for you Bouton's. Is it as bad and "I see dead people" from the movie "The Sixth Sense?"

Your words under your picture should be "I see conspiracies everywhere."

The tapes could have been stolen from anyone with access, including Bush haters, trying to find dirt. They could have been stolen by Bush supporters who were afraid what they would say. We may never know.

XRay...

You forgot the illegal FBI records they found in Hillary's closet!

boutons_
05-07-2008, 04:00 PM
WC chimes in with EXACTLY the equivocal, pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-even-handed, always-exonerating bullshit, as expected. :lol :lol :lol

dickhead and dubya and their Exec branch hasn't told us the truth about ANYTHING is 7+ years, but WC is, so fucking typically, willing, STILL, to give the criminals the benefit of the doubt. :lol :lol :lol

Aggie, where are you?

Yoni, you're next!

:lol :lol :lol

xrayzebra
05-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I cannot factually say it was innocent, nor can it be said to be factually done on purpose.

I feel sorry for you Bouton's. Is it as bad and "I see dead people" from the movie "The Sixth Sense?"

Your words under your picture should be "I see conspiracies everywhere."

The tapes could have been stolen from anyone with access, including Bush haters, trying to find dirt. They could have been stolen by Bush supporters who were afraid what they would say. We may never know.

XRay...

You forgot the illegal FBI records they found in Hillary's closet!

If I remember correctly they couldn't even find the guy
who hired the guy who filed the FBI records. Something
about the WH travel office....naw different story.

Don Quixote
05-07-2008, 04:25 PM
WC chimes in with EXACTLY the equivocal, pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-even-handed, always-exonerating bullplop, as expected. :lol :lol :lol

Maybe ... but isn't this sort of like Michael Jackson calling YOU crazy? :bking

clambake
05-07-2008, 04:32 PM
he's a preacher boutons, he knows crazy.

Don Quixote
05-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Ho ho, good one. I get it!

So, tell me, from whence do you get your privileged knowledge that all preachers are, indeed, crazy? Is this something you know from your vast experience? Did someone tell you this? Did you arrive at your conclusion by some sort of proof, or is it just known a priori?

And ... how is your worldview, whatever it is, any less crazy? And what the $%&@ does it have to do with 9-11 files and emails?

clambake
05-07-2008, 04:49 PM

So, tell me, from whence do you get your privileged knowledge that all preachers are, indeed, crazy? Is this something you know from your vast experience? Did someone tell you this? Did you arrive at your conclusion by some sort of proof, or is it just known a priori?

And ... how is your worldview, whatever it is, any less crazy? And what the $%&@ does it have to do with 9-11 files and emails?

my, my, thats some diluted venom you got there, reverend.

aren't you supposed to pray for me? or prey on me?

Don Quixote
05-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Very well then. I was hoping for an adult who can have a civil conversation.

I'll look elsewhere.

clambake
05-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Very well then. I was hoping for an adult who can have a civil conversation.
what about? that fairytale you call a profession?

I'll look elsewhere.
the boys gym?

xrayzebra
05-07-2008, 05:01 PM

Actually I think he was referring to a poster who uses
the name "crazy" who is actually is a preacher. Also going
to college to get his degree in Nursing.

But then I could be wrong.

Don Quixote
05-07-2008, 05:08 PM
There are quite a few crazy preachers out there, no doubt. Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Ken Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, etc. I would put Oprah, sometimes, out there, too. One of my primary academic interests, in fact, is researching the influence that these guys have on American culture and spiritual beliefs.

But it's a long stretch to say that ALL preachers are predators, bigots, crazy, based upon the misguided actions and teachings of a few. People who say that are either (a) angry to begin with, (b) bring anti-religious presuppositions to the table, (c) been hurt by people in the ministry, or (d) don't care either way.

Don Quixote
05-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I've never met him. Is he for real?