PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul supporter attacked and then charged with murder!!

Galileo
05-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Ron Paul supporter attacked and then charged with murder!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In AZ, one of our faithful supporters was out hanging sings in January. A drunk driver tried to drag him out of his car and attacked him. The rest of the details have not come out, but the attacker was killed. Now our supporter has been charged with murder! Please see this video interview of his fiance:

http://www.azfamily.com/video/3tvext...ml?nvid=242351

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=136119

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 04:50 PM
There are plenty of details that have come out.

Dude shot a guy in the face and then fled the scene.

Quit copying and pasting other people's posts. Especially ones like that.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 04:55 PM
I don't understand what the hell Ron Paul has to do with anything. What? now if you support Ron Paul you can't be charged with murder?

Here's the other side of the story

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5a6cde3f-3314-4ce5-873d-204d9cb4db81

Who are we supposed to believe?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 04:57 PM

Quit copying and pasting other people's posts. Especially ones like that.

Exactly. Why the hell would he flee the scene if he was innocent?

Galileo
05-07-2008, 04:57 PM

Quit copying and pasting other people's posts. Especially one's like that.

He left the scene because he was trying to go home when he was attacked. The attacker prevented him from going home. He was also afraid that he would be charged for legal self defense. And he was right.

Drunk people shouldn't drive around, pick fights, and attack people. I'm agast you would condone that sort of behaviour.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 04:58 PM
He left the scene because he was trying to go home when he was attacked. The attacker prevented him from going home. He was also afraid that he would be charged for legal self defense. And he was right.

Drunk people shouldn't drive around, pick fights, and attack people. I'm agast you would condone that sort of behaviour.

He left the scene because he was going home?? are you shitting me?

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 04:59 PM

Drunk people shouldn't drive around, pick fights, and attack people. I'm agast you would condone that sort of behaviour.People shouldn't flee the scene when they shoot a person in the face if it's self defense.

I'm not surprised you condone that kind of behavior.

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:00 PM
I don't understand what the hell Ron Paul has to do with anything. What? now if you support Ron Paul you can't be charged with murder?

Here's the other side of the story

http://www.abc15.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5a6cde3f-3314-4ce5-873d-204d9cb4db81

Who are we supposed to believe?

The witness you cite is not reliable, because she is defending a drunken man who attacked someone in road rage.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 05:01 PM
And how do you get charged with "legal self defense"?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm just cracking up at the "our fellow Ron Paul supporter" bullshit. What does that have to do with anything?

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 05:02 PM
The witness you cite is not reliable, because she is defending a drunken man who attacked someone in road rage.No, a witness with no relation to the victim followed Stuart home so the police would know where to find your hero and give him a medal.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:03 PM
The witness you cite is not reliable, because she is defending a drunken man who attacked someone in road rage.

I see, but the dude's wife is a reliable witness because she's defending a man that shot another in the face and then fled the scene? Plus there were quite a few witnesses, including one that followed the guy home and called the police.

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Exactly. Why the hell would he flee the scene if he was innocent?

He did not flea the scene. He was trying to go home. The other man attacked him, trying to prevent him from going home.

Spurminator
05-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Is this a joke?

Come on. You're joking.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:07 PM
He did not flea the scene. He was trying to go home. The other man attacked him, trying to prevent him from going home.

:lol ok, lets get something straight. This John Stuart guy shoots this Tom Beasley guy in the head after an altercation, supposedly in self defense. However, he then proceeds to leave the scene and drive to his home where he is followed by one of the witnesses who in turn calls the police. He was arrested at his house. You call that "not fleeing the scene"?

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm just cracking up at the "our fellow Ron Paul supporter" bullshit. What does that have to do with anything?

The attacker was upset that the man was a Ron Paul supporter. He had been told by the media there weren't many RP supporters, but became enraged when he saw the man putting up RP signs.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 05:09 PM
He did not flea the scene. He was trying to go home. The other man attacked him, trying to prevent him from going home.So anyone who shoots a man in the face and kills him because that man was preventing him from going home is allowed to go home, never to be bothered again?

What law school did you go to?

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:10 PM
:lol ok, lets get something straight. This John Stuart guy shoots this Tom Beasley guy in the head after an altercation, supposedly in self defense. However, he then proceeds to leave the scene and drive to his home where he is followed by one of the witnesses who in turn calls the police. He was arrested at his house. You call that "not fleeing the scene"?

He was driving home to try and call the police that he'd been attacked by a drunken crazed Ron Paul hater. He has the right to report that he'd been the victim of a violent crime.

MaNuMaNiAc
The attacker was upset that the man was a Ron Paul supporter. He had been told by the media there weren't many RP supporters, but became enraged when he saw the man putting up RP signs.

really? I sure would like a link to that, because from everything I've read, it never says he was attacked because the other dude was against him supporting Ron Paul. Its does say he was hanging up signs, but he was attacked in his car while going home, not while hanging the signs.

Galileo
So anyone who shoots a man in the face and kills him because that man was preventing him from going home is allowed to go home, never to be bothered again?

What law school did you go to?

If the man did not continue home, that would send a message that its OK to attack people and prevent them from going home.

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:11 PM
really? I sure would like a link to that, because from everything I've read, it never says he was attacked because the other dude was against him supporting Ron Paul. Its does say he was hanging up signs, but he was attacked in his car while going home, not while hanging the signs.

He probably had a Ron Paul bumper sticker on his car.

MaNuMaNiAc
He was driving home to try and call the police that he'd been attacked by a drunken crazed Ron Paul hater. He has the right to report that he'd been the victim of a violent crime.

oh give me a break! You sure are willing to believe a lot of crap just because this dude is a Ron Paul supporter...

MaNuMaNiAc
He probably had a Ron Paul bumper sticker on his car.

Link please?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:12 PM
If the man did not continue home, that would send a message that its OK to attack people and prevent them from going home.

:lmao :lmao :lmao I'm sorry, this is just sig worthy! :lol

Spurminator
05-07-2008, 05:13 PM
No, come on, stop, you're joking.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 05:13 PM
He was driving home to try and call the police that he'd been attacked by a drunken crazed Ron Paul hater. He has the right to report that he'd been the victim of a violent crime.So no one in Arizona has a cell phone?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:15 PM
No, come on, stop, you're joking.

:lol

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 05:15 PM
There's more hilarity -- Stuart was arrested about a month ago on a new felony charge of filing false documents with the Superior Court. His previoous bail has been revoked.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/Phoenix_local_news_040908_new-road-rage_charges.4a57865a.html

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:20 PM
There's more hilarity -- Stuart was arrested about a month ago on a new felony charge of filing false documents with the Superior Court. His previoous bail has been revoked.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/stories/Phoenix_local_news_040908_new-road-rage_charges.4a57865a.html

It doesn't say what he did, pretty vague, usually a sign of foul play by the governent.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Oh, not even Galileo could make this shit up:

On Friday, Superior Court Judge Roland Steinle unsealed the documents that landed Stuart in jail.

The phony IRS forms were accompanied by a rambling 26-page legal discourse on the U.S. monetary system and why a citizen is entitled to a share of the federal treasury.

One document appearing to be signed by Stuart was labeled "Bond Order" and addressed to the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury claiming ownership of a federal government account worth $150 million and demanding that the two $3 million bonds be transferred from that account....

Larry Hammond, Stuart's attorney at the time he secured bond, argued that Stuart is not a member of an extremist group called the Freemen despite documents filed with the Pinal County Recorder's Office in which Stuart claims that he is not a U.S. citizen, does not recognize the authority of the United States and does not pay taxes or have a Social Security number....

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/04/15/20080415stuart0415.html

It's all becoming quite clear.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:22 PM

According to the video in that link, the dude not only fled the scene, he also got hold of 2000 dollars and was preparing to flee when the police got to him. I don't know if this is accurate, but he certainly doesn't seem like the angel Galileo wants to make him out to be.

ChumpDumper
05-07-2008, 05:23 PM
http://www.abc15.com/media/news/0/3/b/03bb046f-3f06-428d-be7c-23b0f33ae2aa/Story.jpg
"Our Hero"

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Oh, not even Galileo could make this shit up:

On Friday, Superior Court Judge Roland Steinle unsealed the documents that landed Stuart in jail.

The phony IRS forms were accompanied by a rambling 26-page legal discourse on the U.S. monetary system and why a citizen is entitled to a share of the federal treasury.

One document appearing to be signed by Stuart was labeled "Bond Order" and addressed to the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury claiming ownership of a federal government account worth $150 million and demanding that the two $3 million bonds be transferred from that account....

Larry Hammond, Stuart's attorney at the time he secured bond, argued that Stuart is not a member of an extremist group called the Freemen despite documents filed with the Pinal County Recorder's Office in which Stuart claims that he is not a U.S. citizen, does not recognize the authority of the United States and does not pay taxes or have a Social Security number....

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/04/15/20080415stuart0415.html

It's all becoming quite clear.

yeah... completely upstanding citizen that one...

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:24 PM
According to the video in that link, the dude not only fled the scene, he also got hold of 2000 dollars and was preparing to flee when the police got to him. I don't know if this is accurate, but he certainly doesn't seem like the angel Galileo wants to make him out to be.

It sounds like he's a little paranoid. Its not illegal to be a little paranoid, nor is an excuse to attack someone just because they are paranoid.

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
yeah... completely upstanding citizen that one...

so what's the big deal about this. Why is this illegal? Will his claims ever be litigated by a impartial jury?

For example, he says he's a citizen of Arizona, not a citzen of the United States. If he wants to be that, I have no problem with it.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:33 PM
so what's the big deal about this. Why is this illegal? Will his claims ever be litigated by a impartial jury?

For example, he says he's a citizen of Arizona, not a citzen of the United States. If he wants to be that, I have no problem with it.

its not a matter of what he WANTS to be! :lol You know you're making less sense with each post you make?

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:37 PM
its not a matter of what he WANTS to be! :lol You know you're making less sense with each post you make?

Where does it say in the Constitution that you have to be a US citizen if you don't want to be?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm just curious as to why people should overlook the fact that 1) he fled the scene of the crime and 2) He intended to flee from police before he got caught. Nevermind the bat-shit-crazy illegal filling of court papers. We're supposed to believe he intended to call police when he got home? why? because he says so? because he is a Ron Paul supporter and they never lie?

Now don't get me wrong, every man is innocent until proven guilty, but this dude seems guiltier by the second.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-07-2008, 05:41 PM
Where does it say in the Constitution that you have to be a US citizen if you don't want to be?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is one allowed to live in the US and not pay taxes or have a social security number simply because they decide they don't want to?

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is one allowed to live in the US and not pay taxes or have a social security number simply because they decide they don't want to?

He lives in Arizona, not on federal land. He has to pay taxes to the state of Arizona.

Illegal aliens don't have to pay federal taxes because they are not US citizens.

Galileo
05-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Nevermind the bat-shit-crazy illegal filling of court papers.

How can it be illegal to file court papers? That's bat-shit crazy.