PDA

View Full Version : hornets/spurs talk?

CP3forMVP
05-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Why dont you fucking Hornet fans get off the Spurs board.All you're doing is trolling.Your not talking any basketball whatsoever.

i came here to talk basketball, but quickly came to realize that this board lacks actual basketball talk, matchup types of talk. the only thing on this board is ppl saying the spurs will come back and make history. i'm here to talk basketball, no smack, no cursing. none of that, i just wanna talk some hornets/spurs basketball. if your in let me know.

Marcus Bryant
05-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Stop trolling, and then we'll talk.

Dex
05-07-2008, 05:52 PM
This board lacks basketball knowledge?

You lost me when you clicked New Thread.

ClingingMars
05-07-2008, 05:52 PM

Kori Ellis
05-07-2008, 05:53 PM
There are tons of threads for basketball talk.

But since the majority of the day, we spend having to fight off the HUNDREDS of Hornets trolls, it's hard to ever get to the talk.

FromWayDowntown
05-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Spurs fans believing their team still has a chance to win the series apparently doesn't qualify as "actual basketball talk" to at least one Hornets fan.

Kori Ellis
05-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Oh and starting a thread complaining about lack of basketball talk is just another lame non-basketball thread.

marini martini
05-07-2008, 05:55 PM

:tu

Kori Ellis
05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
And I guess the highlight of this thread is you quoting a Mavs fan telling a Hornets fan to get off a Spurs board.

SAtown
05-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Just take a look at the crap most Hornets fans are posting and then we can talk. It's hard to believe, but Spurstalk is much cleaner during a regular season Spurs slump than it is now, and that's saying a lot. I guess that's what the playoffs does to ST; just go back about 20+ pages and take a look at what PHX fans posted.

CP3forMVP
05-07-2008, 06:02 PM
look, yall start all this shit again. sayin the spurs are gonna win the series is fine, but the ways yall are suggesting it are stupid. lets bench tony parker, i mean are you series? he's one of yall best players. i'd go with second but that's for yall to decide. i made this thread to talk basketball, so why don't yall do it and quit complainin about the hornets fans on the board? it's a open forum, go to hornetsreport.com we had plenty of spurs fans over there, and of all of them i could think of one that wouldn't talk basketball.

Kori Ellis
05-07-2008, 06:05 PM
look, yall start all this shit again. sayin the spurs are gonna win the series is fine, but the ways yall are suggesting it are stupid. lets bench tony parker, i mean are you series? he's one of yall best players. i'd go with second but that's for yall to decide. i made this thread to talk basketball, so why don't yall do it and quit complainin about the hornets fans on the board? it's a open forum, go to hornetsreport.com we had plenty of spurs fans over there, and of all of them i could think of one that wouldn't talk basketball.

Why are you referring to one or two dumb posters, who hates Tony no matter what, as an example of Spurs fans think the answers are to the series?

Why don't you refer to the 100's of other posters who are talking about switching defensive matchups, etc?

SPARKY
05-07-2008, 06:05 PM

It would be helpful if you could express yourself clearly.

Kori Ellis
05-07-2008, 06:07 PM

Here you go ... go talk basketball. And capitalize your sentences so people can read them more clearly.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94276