PDA

View Full Version : Prayer and Good Thoughts Request

Kori Ellis
05-08-2008, 01:24 AM
As many of you know Marini Martini's daughter had a baby very recently. Well her daughter (not the baby) took a bad turn on Saturday. Her liver & kidneys shut down, and she is in the hospital in ICU.

She is getting a bit better and is now out of delirium. She may be getting moved out of ICU soon.

If you pray, please pray for her (and for her new baby and Marini & Mr. Martini too). If you don't pray, send some good thoughts her way.

This thread needs to stay positive. It's important to me and Marini. So keep all ill comments out of here.

Thanks,

Kori

Jekka
05-08-2008, 01:32 AM
I'm sending positive thoughts/prayers their way - I hope everything turns out well.

Mister Sinister
05-08-2008, 01:33 AM
My thoughts are with her and her family, hoping all turns out well.

Shaolin-Style
05-08-2008, 01:36 AM
I'll be sure to pray for their family and hope things get better for their daughter soon.

Slomo
05-08-2008, 02:52 AM
Hang in there Marini,

My thoughts are with you and your family, hoping all turns out well.

SAtown
05-08-2008, 02:55 AM
My prayers are with you and your family MM. Hang in there

Slydragon
05-08-2008, 03:01 AM
I will say a prayer for the family in my nightly before bed prayers.

AlamoSpursFan
05-08-2008, 03:23 AM
I don't do a whole lot of praying, but I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts, MM. Hope your angel pulls through like a champ!

polandprzem
05-08-2008, 03:43 AM
Stay positive no matter what life brings you

Quasar
05-08-2008, 04:20 AM
We pray for a quick and complete recovery, as well as comfort and strength for all the people around her.

whottt
05-08-2008, 05:15 AM
I will say a prayer for your daughter Marini :tu

angel_luv
05-08-2008, 05:52 AM
My prayers are with you and your family, Marini. My church will pray for you as well.

travis2
05-08-2008, 06:04 AM
Praying your daughter recovers fully...

KEDA
05-08-2008, 06:05 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with the family. I hope everything turns out alright.

TheTruth
05-08-2008, 06:28 AM
My prayers go out to you Marini. Stay strong for your daughter.

Popo>Phil
05-08-2008, 06:44 AM
It will turn out to be fine.:)

believe

Pistons < Spurs
05-08-2008, 06:55 AM
My thoughts are with you and your family Marini. Praying for all the best.

The sone
05-08-2008, 06:59 AM
best...

SpursWoman
05-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Oh, wow ... I hope everything turns out okay, marini.

Shelly
05-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Here's to healthy recovery all around.

florige
05-08-2008, 07:38 AM
I'm confident that everything will turn out well!! :toast

marini martini
05-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Thank you, everyone, for your kind thoughts and prayers. Everything is looking good already. Her kidney Dr. said he has no doubt that they will be back to normal, and she aquired diabetes insipidusl, during her pregnancy, and didn't help things by drinking around 3 gal. of water daily. She had a liver biopsy yesterday, and we will have the results in a few days.
I believe my daughter was put on earth for a reason. And that is to show that through positive thinking and prayers, you can expect a miracle. This is the 2nd time in 7 years she has cheated death.
Thanks again, friends. I'll keep you posted later.

Marini

ATRAIN
05-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Thank you, everyone, for your kind thoughts and prayers. Everything is looking good already. Her kidney Dr. said he has no doubt that they will be back to normal, and she aquired diabetes insipidusl, during her pregnancy, and didn't help things by drinking around 3 gal. of water daily. She had a liver biopsy yesterday, and we will have the results in a few days.
I believe my daughter was put on earth for a reason. And that is to show that through positive thinking and prayers, you can expect a miracle. This is the 2nd time in 7 years she has cheated death.

Marini

Glad to hear everything is looking up, hope the rest of your family is staying strong. Ill keep you guys in my prayers.

remingtonbo2001
05-08-2008, 08:05 AM

Marini

You're absolutely right. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

florige
05-08-2008, 08:09 AM

Marini

Good news Marini!!!:toast

Pistons < Spurs
05-08-2008, 08:12 AM

Marini
Great to hear she's improving! Stay positive and hang in there!

peewee's lovechild
05-08-2008, 08:23 AM

Marini

I'm happy your daughter is doing better, Marini.

I send you all my positive vibes to help her have a full recovery.

E20
05-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Hope everything goes well and turns out A-OKAY.

:toast Marini

mrsmaalox
05-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Stay strong woman, you know I'm with you. Your girl is making good progress and I have a feeling it's because she's got an awesome family by her side!!!! I've told you before, if there's anything I can do, just call. I'm thinking you'll be needing a 2 daquiri lunch soon!! :)

Summers
05-08-2008, 09:12 AM
So sorry to hear about the struggle you're facing. I'll be thinking about your family.

Sunshine
05-08-2008, 09:33 AM
My prayers are with your daughter and your family, marini, as well as the doctors and those who are caring for her.

MoSpur
05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm sorry to hear of what happened. I'm glad to hear she is recovering and doing better. I expect God to do a miracle in her life. I pray that the biopsy of her liver come back with a good report. Nothing is impossible for God. Stay positive Marini.

ashbeeigh
05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Everyone will be in my thoughts and prayers marini!

BacktoBasics
05-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Glad to hear things are looking better

JoeChalupa
05-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Hope things continue to improve.

ShoogarBear
05-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Good to hear that things are looking up. Best to you and your family.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Just saw the thread....very glad to hear she is doing quite a bit better. I'll keep you all in thoughts and prayers today.

Los Spurs
05-08-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm very happy to hear that everything is going better for your daughter. God bless her and all of the family.

tlongII
05-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Glad to hear things are looking up Marini!

samikeyp
05-08-2008, 12:18 PM
In our thoughts and hearts Marini! :toast

Taco
05-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Glad to hear she's getting better

Still sending my thoughts and prayers

God Bless

smeagol
05-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Excellent news, marini.

Hope thinks look brighter from now on :tu

marini martini
05-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks for all your well wishes! It has added to my positive energy, tenfold. My daughter said that someone said she can go home tomorrow:lmao I know if they did, it's because she's back to being her old, selfish and demanding self.:lol

Liver Doc, said results from biopsy should be in tomorrow, but billirubin levels are still declining, which is great news.:clap

The liver Doc, is o.k., but arrogant as hell. And it doesn't help that I had to pick out my outfit last night at Walgreens, cuz I ran out of clothes. I picked out a 3 size too big Hawaiin shirt, to go with my capris, Santos bracelets, and grey roots growing out of brassy blonde dye job hair. But I did remove my pealing off silver and black nail polish.

I'll be going back home today, to regroup, wash clothes, and see the "Z" boy. AND bet me some major V-bookies, so I can become as rich as smeagol LOL, and watch the Spurs kick some major butt:toast

Thanks again for your:toast positive wishes & prayers. It's working:downspin::rollin

MoSpur
05-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Glad to hear you're in better spirits. I pray that your daughter continues to get better. Go Spurs Go!!

Spurminator
05-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Best wishes to you and your family. Glad to hear the good news. God bless.

TwAnKiEs
05-08-2008, 01:51 PM
As many of you know Marini Martini's daughter had a baby very recently. Well her daughter (not the baby) took a bad turn on Saturday. Her liver & kidneys shut down, and she is in the hospital in ICU.

She is getting a bit better and is now out of delirium. She may be getting moved out of ICU soon.

If you pray, please pray for her (and for her new baby and Marini & Mr. Martini too). If you don't pray, send some good thoughts her way.

This thread needs to stay positive. It's important to me and Marini. So keep all ill comments out of here.

Thanks,

Kori

Kidneys are trouble when they shutdown...I will pray for recovery....I am new hear but I know every prayer counts.... For what its worth... Happy Mother's Day!!! I'm pulling for her. :):baby

Shelly
05-08-2008, 02:06 PM
. And it doesn't help that I had to pick out my outfit last night at Walgreens, cuz I ran out of clothes. I picked out a 3 size too big Hawaiin shirt, to go with my capris, Santos bracelets, and grey roots growing out of brassy blonde dye job hair. But I did remove my pealing off silver and black nail polish.

:lol

No matter what the situation is, you have to find humor in it!

tlongII
05-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Thanks for all your well wishes! It has added to my positive energy, tenfold. My daughter said that someone said she can go home tomorrow:lmao I know if they did, it's because she's back to being her old, selfish and demanding self.:lol

Liver Doc, said results from biopsy should be in tomorrow, but billirubin levels are still declining, which is great news.:clap

The liver Doc, is o.k., but arrogant as hell. And it doesn't help that I had to pick out my outfit last night at Walgreens, cuz I ran out of clothes. I picked out a 3 size too big Hawaiin shirt, to go with my capris, Santos bracelets, and grey roots growing out of brassy blonde dye job hair. But I did remove my pealing off silver and black nail polish.

I'll be going back home today, to regroup, wash clothes, and see the "Z" boy. AND bet me some major V-bookies, so I can become as rich as smeagol LOL, and watch the Spurs kick some major butt:toast

Thanks again for your:toast positive wishes & prayers. It's working:downspin::rollin

I thought Shoog worked in Baltimore???

spursfan09
05-08-2008, 02:28 PM
I just discovered this thread. I am happy your daughter is getting better. I am not even surprised. You have alot of of love and prayers going your way. I will pray to God to continue to bless her and your family. And congrats on a baby grandson!

2Blonde
05-10-2008, 01:27 PM
I haven't been on the board much lately because of time issues, but I just saw this.... My prayers are definitely being sent for your daughter and all of your family.

duncan228
05-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Marini. I'm glad things are moving in a positive direction. A mother will always wish to switch places with an ill child, no matter how old that child is. Stay strong, your love will do wonders to help your daughter get through this and recover completely.

21GoSpursGo9
05-10-2008, 02:54 PM
I'm not gonna lie. My eyes filled up with tears reading that Kori. My prayers are with you Marini. Keep the faith going.

BigZak
05-10-2008, 03:05 PM
glad your daughter is feeling better mrs. martini...blessings to your family...

marini martini
05-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Well shit, here I am at the Marriott Courtyard, again! Boooo fkn' hooooooooooo! (Sorry, just feelin' a little sorry for me) Daughter's kidney's almost back to normal, liver, not so much. Apparently she had a very rare type of gestational diabetes, called insipidus diabetes. In most pg. women, as soon as they deliver the baby it goes away. But noooooooo, our daughter had a malfunction in her pituitary gland, due to her head injury 7 years ago, so brain didn't tell kidneys & liver to heal thyselves. She's on hormones which are helping. Baby's Daddy (a whole other thread) couldn't stay with her this evening so me & Mr M. doing shift duty. The Z boy is beautiful and awesome, and will excell in basketball, baseball, & soccer. Book it!!!!!! His legs are as long as his torso.

So Happy Mother's Day to all you sweet Mom's in here (and some dad's too) I will updat this on Monday.

Go SOURS Go!:flag::flag::flag

Keep the good vibes & prayers comming.

Thanks, Marini:toast

05-10-2008, 08:37 PM
You keep the faith Martini and we'll throw a little extra in the collection plate manana for you.

marini martini
05-10-2008, 09:05 PM
You keep the faith Martini and we'll throw a little extra in the collection plate manana for you.

Light a candle, say a prayer. Tell Jesus, thanks for me. I do, believe!!!

Thanks, Marini:toast

marini martini
05-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Holy Mary, mother of God! My daughter's going home tomorrow:downspin:

Now this is what I call a Happy Mother's Day!

Expect a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless, ya'll.

Marini:toast

duncan228
05-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Holy Mary, mother of God! My daughter's going home tomorrow:downspin:

Now this is what I call a Happy Mother's Day!

Expect a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless, ya'll.

Marini:toast

The best Mother's Day gift you could have gotten! Hold her tight, and that baby too. :)

Sapphire
05-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Good news, Marini! Happy Mother's Day to you and the new mommy!

I will send prayers and thoughts your way!!

mrsmaalox
05-11-2008, 11:31 AM
That's wonderful news! Happy Mother's Day!!!

RashoFan
05-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Happy Mother's Day Marini and to ALL the MOM's out there! Prayers to your family and having your daughter come home will speed her full recovery!

peewee's lovechild
05-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Happy Mother's Day, Marini . . . for both you and your daughter.

I'm happy that all is well with her.

Supreme_Being
05-11-2008, 12:51 PM
May God's love be with you always, Marini.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-11-2008, 12:52 PM
My prayers and good thoughts go out to her and her family.

Happy Mothers Day.