PDA

View Full Version : 10 Reasons the Hornets will win Game 3

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 10:32 AM
After sitting on my back porch overlooking the swamp in my backyard and boiling some crawfish, while watching the Hornets win last night, me and my boys Bubba and Boudreaux came up with 10 reasons we will win game 3. Here they are:

10. Chandler guarding Duncan – Chandler knows how to keep him out the lane and away from getting easy shots

9. Hornets win in multiple ways – In game 1, West dominated. In game 2, West struggled. We can win an up and down game and a half court game.

8. Eva Longoria – She is basically the Jessica Simpson Curse for the Cowboys without the good looks

7. New Orleans fans know San Antonio – A lot of us went there to watch the Saints play when they were the Santos for some of the games a couple seasons back. San Antonio is not intimidating, except for the crime.

6. Byron Scott – Coach of the Year

5. French Quarter > Riverwalk – Riverwalk is pretty boring. The French quarter has history and fun.

4. Language Barrier – The Spurs have a lot of foreign players: Parker, Ginobli, Scola, etc…It is hard for them in the huddle to communicate. Also a lot of spurs fans are Mexican and don’t speak English either

3. Duncan and Ginobli are washed up – You can tell their age is wearing on them. Ginobli cant even dribble anymore and he is bald. Duncan struggles to get up and down the court.

2. CP3 – Not only should he be the mvp, but he is the best player in the NBA as well.

1. Alaska is bigger than Texas – Texas is the second largest state. Also when LA was purchased, it was bigger than Texas as well. We aren’t intimidated by your big state. If Alaska had a basketball team, then we would be scared.

degenerate_gambler
05-08-2008, 10:37 AM
let's make this first post your last post and call it even.

lame.

George Gervin's Afro
05-08-2008, 10:38 AM
:sleep

somebody say something?

CheeburgerCheeburger
:ban:

Shank
I think he's onto something with the Alaska point. Consider me swayed.

hater
05-08-2008, 10:42 AM
well he's not completely wrong. Byron Scott is the COY

xtremesteven33
who is this guy?

Spurs73
Uhmmm.....Scola doesn't play for the Spurs.

Los Spurs
05-08-2008, 10:44 AM

lame.

:tu

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 10:45 AM

Clearly I meant Uberto. Nice try

BEE-lieve
05-08-2008, 10:46 AM
I am obviously a Hornets fan but, Eva > Jessica.

smeagol
05-08-2008, 10:51 AM

It's Oberto, slow-witted HornetsFan.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 10:59 AM
I think he's onto something with the Alaska point. Consider me swayed.

Good to know someone has some sense

King Ju I
05-08-2008, 11:00 AM
I agree with #'s 2, 5,6, and 9. Dont know about the language barrier one. Theyve won 3 championships with this same core of players. (Duncan 4)

Duncan and Ginobli arent washed up. Duncan is probably still the best PF in the NBA. (Him and Garnett) Ginobli is the sixth man of the year. Hornets(we) still have our hands full these are the champs we havent dethrone then until the clock says 0:00 and we have won the 4th game.

Pero
05-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Ginobli, Uberto and Scola don't play for the Spurs.

nkdlunch
05-08-2008, 11:06 AM
I see your computer has finally dried up hornetfan. but your brain hasn't :lol

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 11:07 AM
I see your computer has finally dried up hornetfan

Stay Classy San Antonio. Do you understand that or should I say it is Spanish?

NASpurs
05-08-2008, 11:08 AM

Spanish? Is that some kind of insult?

JamStone
05-08-2008, 11:08 AM
I wonder how many Hornets fans talking shit are actually bitter Suns trolls.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Spanish? Is that some kind of insult?

I know a lot of Spurs fans are illegal aliens and dont speak English. Some on this board might not be able to understand English that well.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 11:10 AM
I wonder how many Hornets fans talking shit are actually bitter Suns trolls.

Born and raised in New Orleans buddy. Been a season ticket holder since they came here

doldrums
05-08-2008, 11:11 AM

He's a racist too, well what do you expect from Lousiana

hater
I see your computer has finally dried up hornetfan. but your brain hasn't :lol

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

WildcardManu
Reasons 8, 7, 5, 4, 1 are just fillers, couldn't get the old mouse on the wheel going there?

NASpurs
I know a lot of Spurs fans are illegal aliens and dont speak English. Some on this board might not be able to understand English that well.

Que?

cajunhornetsbayou
He's a racist too, well what do you expect from Lousiana

I am not racist. Its a fact that there are a lot of Mexicans in Texas. Dont confuse facts with racism. You must be an Obama voter.

Los Spurs
05-08-2008, 11:12 AM

Classy???

Let's not forget about the lame Buzzing sound and Booing that came from the Hornet Fans when the Spurs would get a hold of the ball. :rolleyes

Doug Collins
05-08-2008, 11:12 AM
7. New Orleans fans know San Antonio – A lot of us went there to watch the Saints play when they were the Santos for some of the games a couple seasons back. San Antonio is not intimidating, except for the crime.

If someone from New Orleans is intimidated by the crime in San Antonio, then you have issues. Maybe it's the relative lack of crime when compared to NOLA that's intimidating. Either way, I'm pretty sure New Orleans invented the triple homicide.

hater
05-08-2008, 11:13 AM
hahaha that woooowww shit they do in NO after a CP3 basket.

fuckin gay

WildcardManu
I am not racist. Its a fact that there are a lot of Mexicans in Texas. Dont confuse facts with racism. You must be an Obama voter.

What does that have to do with anything?

Allanon
4. Language Barrier – The Spurs have a lot of foreign players: Parker, Ginobli, Scola, etc…It is hard for them in the huddle to communicate. Also a lot of spurs fans are Mexican and don’t speak English either

Scola never played a game for the Spurs bud.

What's your hangup with Mexicans Bayou boy, are you a racist too?

hater
05-08-2008, 11:14 AM
yeah what does Mexican livin in SA have to do with basketball? you racist

WildcardManu
05-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Racist prick

NASpurs
05-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Ban his ass for being a racist.

:ban:

WildcardManu
You're not satisfied with sulking on your W's but you also want to take a shot at the people, the fans, the city? New low.

hater
he even talked shit about Obama, he hates blacks too!

Jacob
05-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Let's not forget about the lame Buzzing...

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/802/duncegi8.gif

NASpurs
05-08-2008, 11:17 AM

Screw that shit. What's next, the Asian community?

I bet the dude is from stormfront.org.

Manu_Ginobili
05-08-2008, 11:19 AM
After sitting on my back porch overlooking the swamp in my backyard and boiling some crawfish, while watching the Hornets win last night, me and my boys Bubba and Boudreaux came up with 10 reasons we will win game 3. Here they are:

10. Chandler guarding Duncan – Chandler knows how to keep him out the lane and away from getting easy shots

9. Hornets win in multiple ways – In game 1, West dominated. In game 2, West struggled. We can win an up and down game and a half court game.

8. Eva Longoria – She is basically the Jessica Simpson Curse for the Cowboys without the good looks

5. French Quarter > Riverwalk – Riverwalk is pretty boring. The French quarter has history and fun.

3. Duncan and Ginobli are washed up – You can tell their age is wearing on them. Ginobli cant even dribble anymore and he is bald. Duncan struggles to get up and down the court.

2. CP3 – Not only should he be the mvp, but he is the best player in the NBA as well.

1. Alaska is bigger than Texas – Texas is the second largest state. Also when LA was purchased, it was bigger than Texas as well. We aren’t intimidated by your big state. If Alaska had a basketball team, then we would be scared.

:td:td:td:nope:nope:nope SPURS:bking

Los Spurs
05-08-2008, 11:21 AM

HORNETS=http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/802/duncegi8.gif

doldrums
05-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Probably couldn't pick out Mexico on a map, he exemplifies the typical ignorant, racist hornets fan.. By the way Peja is a foreigner and so is Pargo, what a backwards brainless person.

Los Spurs
05-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Probably couldn't pick out Mexico on a map, he exemplifies the typical ignorant, racist hornets fan.. By the way Peja is a foreigner and so is Pargo, what a backwards brainless person.

Let's not forget that the MEXICANS helped rebuild their shit hole back up again!

FromWayDowntown
05-08-2008, 11:24 AM
"Jacob" has 10 posts in this forum and has yet to write a single word, apparently.

Bartleby
05-08-2008, 11:24 AM

Says the David Duke supporter

Doug Collins
05-08-2008, 11:26 AM

Do you think he also hates Puerto Ricans???? If so, I'm in trouble.

rayray2k8
05-08-2008, 11:26 AM

Havent we heard this from someone before?
:lol
Suns fan in disguise?

Even I dont think hornet fans are this dumb. :lmao

slowchild25
05-08-2008, 11:27 AM

Pargo is from Chicago.

DAF86
05-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Here's a photo of cajunhornetsbayou "hanging" with the guys.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk210/fotodaf/kkk.gif

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 11:28 AM
First off David Duke was a disgrace to this state. I have nothing wrong with Mexicans. Like someone said, they helped rebuild this great city. I just know a lot of Mexicans live in Texas. Also a lot of mexicans dont speak english. People in Texas are spurs fans, and a lot of Mexicans are spurs fans. I was simply asking if I needed to post it in Spanish. I am sure there are some Mexicans on this board which is fine with me. I have no problem with people from Mexico.

How do you get that I am racist? because I am not voting for OBama? My vote has nothing to do with that. It has to do with his ridiculous policies or lack thereof.

Can we get back to basketball please?

Jacob
05-08-2008, 11:30 AM
"Jacob" has 10 posts in this forum and has yet to write a single word, apparently.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2472391#post2472391

hater

you're not only a racist, you're an idiot too. You are the one who went off topic talking about foreigners and mexicans. :donkey

FromWayDowntown
First off David Duke was a disgrace to this state. I have nothing wrong with Mexicans. Like someone said, they helped rebuild this great city. I just know a lot of Mexicans live in Texas. Also a lot of mexicans dont speak english. People in Texas are spurs fans, and a lot of Mexicans are spurs fans. I was simply asking if I needed to post it in Spanish. I am sure there are some Mexicans on this board which is fine with me. I have no problem with people from Mexico.

How do you get that I am racist? because I am not voting for OBama? My vote has nothing to do with that. It has to do with his ridiculous policies or lack thereof.

Language, ethnicity, city, and state smack is the essence of talking basketball.

rayray2k8
05-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Language, ethnicity, city, and state smack is the essence of talking basketball.

Thats what I was about to say.
This thread fails.

:flag:

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Thats what I was about to say.
This thread fails.

:flag:

I didnt know threads succeeded and failed. Maybe they do in your dork world i guess

Spurminator
05-08-2008, 11:35 AM
:lol Am I the only one who thought the original post was kind of funny? I mean, as opponent smack thread starters go, this was way above average.

Mister Sinister
05-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Gott im Himmel! Was ist los in deinem Kopf, mein Kind?

The_Worlds_finest
05-08-2008, 11:37 AM
River walk is much better then your frnch quarters, unless you like the possibility of being shot at, stuck with an hiv needle, robbed raped murdered, who gives a shit about COY unless your coach actually gets the ring. lol calling San Antonio more crime ridden is like Saying our river walk is going to flood the city, Spurs were old last year and got one for the pinky, jordan was bald to your dumbshit; "Not only should he be the mvp, but he is the best player in the NBA as well." does this actually make sense?, cant wait for the spurs to make you bitches history! And dare i say wash our board of your ignorance and stupidity?!?!?

Allanon
05-08-2008, 11:39 AM
I just know a lot of Mexicans live in Texas. Also a lot of mexicans dont speak english. People in Texas are spurs fans, and a lot of Mexicans are spurs fans. I was simply asking if I needed to post it in Spanish.

Why offer to post it in Spanish when you can't even write in Spanish unless you're just trying to put down people? And you're writing in English, you actually think somebody reading this English needs it translated to Spanish?

I'm a white boy from California and I'm just grateful I didn't grow up a got damn racist pig like you.

michaelwcho
05-08-2008, 11:40 AM

That's because they text message too much, not because they're illegal. :bking

rayray2k8
05-08-2008, 11:40 AM
I didnt know threads succeeded and failed. Maybe they do in your dork world i guess

Then what was the point of your thread then??
Wasnt it to make a point in the first place??
You are a dumbass. :lol

How do you expect people to talk about basketball when it's an obvious troll job.

Freaking 'tard.

Los Spurs
05-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Then what was the point of your thread then??
Wasnt it to make a point in the first place??
You are a dumbass. :lol

How do you expect people to talk about basketball when it's an obvious troll job.

Freaking 'tard.

:lmao

CubanMustGo
05-08-2008, 11:42 AM
For anyone who wants to infer that SA crime is worse than NO crime, not that either city has much to crow about:

http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=New+Orleans&state=LA
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=San+Antonio&state=TX

NO murder rate: 7.5x avg; rape, 1.23x avg; robbery, 1.99x avg; assault, 1.18x average; all violent crime, 1.62 x avg.
SA - murder, 0.92; rape, 1.22; robbery, 0.78; assault, 1.06; all violent crime, 1.00x average.

Next ...

gobo
05-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Do not be too hard on Cajunhornetsbayou. I think some of the items in his/her list are rudicluous but they sound like joke; probably he/she wrote them as half jokes. But I would agree with him/her that Hornest may win game 3 but for different reasons: As a team hornest are better. The spurs have to start adressing their needs next year.

The_Worlds_finest
05-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Hey Allanon shouldnt your cartoon have kobe hooking up with women other then his wife???

Los Spurs
05-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Do not be too hard on Cajunhornetsbayou. I think some of the items in his/her list are rudicluous but they sound like joke; probably he/she wrote them as half jokes. But I would agree with him/her that Hornest may win game 3 but for different reasons: As a team hornest are better. The spurs have to start adressing their needs next year.

hornest???

Allanon
05-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Hey Allanon shouldnt your cartoon have kobe hooking up with women other then his wife???

Yeah, I think your sister was asking me about that last night.

Darcus
05-08-2008, 11:54 AM
River walk is much better then your frnch quarters, unless you like the possibility of being shot at, stuck with an hiv needle, robbed raped murdered

Obviously you don't know anything about the French Quarter, or New Orleans crime in general.

Hook Dem
05-08-2008, 12:05 PM

Better than being from the "nanny" state! lol

CheeburgerCheeburger
05-08-2008, 12:05 PM
River walk is much better then your frnch quarters, unless you like the possibility of being shot at, stuck with an hiv needle, robbed raped murdered, who gives a shit about COY unless your coach actually gets the ring. lol calling San Antonio more crime ridden is like Saying our river walk is going to flood the city, Spurs were old last year and got one for the pinky, jordan was bald to your dumbshit; "Not only should he be the mvp, but he is the best player in the NBA as well." does this actually make sense?, cant wait for the spurs to make you bitches history! And dare i say wash our board of your ignorance and stupidity?!?!?
Pwn3d :lol

Jacob
05-08-2008, 12:27 PM
River walk is much better then your frnch quarters...

SpurOutofTownFan
05-08-2008, 12:46 PM
After sitting on my back porch overlooking the swamp in my backyard and boiling some crawfish, while watching the Hornets win last night, me and my boys Bubba and Boudreaux came up with 10 reasons we will win game 3.

Nough said.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Pwn3d :lol

Did you seriously do the "pwn3d" Are you 12? Are all San Antonio fans this dorky?

CubanMustGo
05-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Did you seriously do the "pwn3d" Are you 12? Are all San Antonio fans this dorky?

As opposed to your dude who keeps posting smiley faces with dunce caps on them?

Jacob
05-08-2008, 01:10 PM
...smiley faces...

CubanMustGo
05-08-2008, 01:16 PM

You're the one playing the fool. Keep it up.

GrandeDavid
05-08-2008, 01:25 PM

You could never define classy. First off, you evidently live by a swamp, boiling crawfish after snuggling with your boys Bubba an Boudreaux, probably looking up occasionally at your TV turned around on your window sill, which would've crashed to the ground if not for the duct tape barely fastening it to the rotted wood on what you'd call a "wall" on your shack. As you obviously are in desperate need of hope, swamp boy, some shining light in your existence, I sort of hope the Hornets win the series to give you some sort of measly carrot. Too bad it won't happen, though.

And too bad for you that you don't get paid to post these awful takes of yours which are rambling, bumbling and incoherent to intelligent life.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 01:28 PM
FYI: In America we call "Grande" Big.

polandprzem
05-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Nice feeding

:troll

Korny Earl
05-08-2008, 01:49 PM
.. bet he wasnt too racist when the mexicans rebuilt his neighborhood.. of course back then he was probably on the spurs wagon

Homeland Security
05-08-2008, 01:49 PM

There are a lot of Mexicans in Louisiana these days too. That's because there's a lot of work available there, and Mexicans enjoy working, while Louisianians prefer handouts.

Homeland Security
05-08-2008, 01:51 PM
The only time in recorded history when San Antonio had a worse crime problem than New Orleans was in September 2005. Then the evacuees moved back.

Budkin
05-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Weaksauce. Mild weaksauce.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 01:59 PM
There are a lot of Mexicans in Louisiana these days too. That's because there's a lot of work available there, and Mexicans enjoy working, while Louisianians prefer handouts.

Yes there are some LA's who are lazy just like some Texan's are as well. Too stereotype a whole state as lazy is pretty stupid. Most Mexicans here work here during the week and drive home to Northern Mexico aka Texas on the weekend. They are great workers

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 02:00 PM
.. bet he wasnt too racist when the mexicans rebuilt his neighborhood.. of course back then he was probably on the spurs wagon

I have never been racist

Obstructed_View
05-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Since the same person that said Chandler can defend Duncan also thinks Scola is a Spur...

Oh, btw:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/GeneralPurpose/Spurstalk/LP.jpg

Homeland Security
Yes there are some LA's who are lazy just like some Texan's are as well. Too stereotype a whole state as lazy is pretty stupid. Most Mexicans here work here during the week and drive home to Northern Mexico aka Texas on the weekend. They are great workers

What's funny is that parts of actual northern Mexico, much less Texas, have a more robust economy than Louisiana.

So congratulations, Louisiana. Keep up those rebuilding plans and soon you might be back up to the level of a middle-income Third World country.

Obstructed_View
I have never been racist

You must be black.

Jacob
05-08-2008, 02:11 PM
...soon you might be back up to the level of a middle-income Third World country.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Since the same person that said Chandler can defend Duncan also thinks Scola is a Spur...

Oh, btw:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/GeneralPurpose/Spurstalk/LP.jpg

I meant Oberto when I said Scola. It was an honest mistake. Chandler was unbelievable on Duncan game 1. He knows certain spots on the floor not to let Duncan touch the ball out. He also does a great job at maintaining contact while Duncan has the ball, thus not allowing him to get off an uncontested shot.

Eva Longoria is the most overrated looking women in Hollywood. Good body. Face is ok. Personality sucks

SAGambler
05-08-2008, 02:14 PM

Another dumber than a box of rocks cajun

SAGambler
05-08-2008, 02:16 PM
What's funny is that parts of actual northern Mexico, much less Texas, have a more robust economy than Louisiana.

So congratulations, Louisiana. Keep up those rebuilding plans and soon you might be back up to the level of a middle-income Third World country.

The Kingfish is dead.

Obstructed_View
05-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Chandler was unbelievable on Duncan game 1.

Yet you still believe it. :lol

phyzik
05-08-2008, 02:48 PM
The only time in recorded history when San Antonio had a worse crime problem than New Orleans was in September 2005. Then the evacuees moved back.

Beat me to it. :wakeup

rayray2k8
05-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Why do you guys continue to respond?
This topic obviously isnt going anywhere..
Not all hornet fans are this ignorant. (At least I hope not.)

jack sommerset
05-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Thats the dumbest top 10 I read in years.

SpursDynasty
05-08-2008, 02:58 PM

Wow and I'm SO SURE New Orleans is an intimidating city right now. Maybe our fans don't do voodoo or run under different law than the rest of the country, that doesn't make our team any less better.

Outside tourist attractions have nothing to do with basketball on the court.

Byron Scott won COTY but Chris Paul didn't win MVP. It's on the court players that matter. We've already beaten your coach in the Finals before.

VoiceofReason
05-08-2008, 03:10 PM
First, some you are even less adept than the Okies at recognizing irony. And that's saying a lot.

Second, many of you clearly don't know the first thing about New Orleans.

Third, the only meaningful "reason" the Hornets are about to eliminate the Spurs is that the Hornets are a more athletic team playing better basketball.

dbreiden83080
05-08-2008, 03:19 PM

We can all stop reading right here as proof you don't know what you are talking about.

Teal Street
05-08-2008, 03:20 PM
Is that you Bayou Bullet?

SpursDynasty
05-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Peja is streaky. Remember 2002? On fire one night, disappears the next.

sprrs
05-08-2008, 03:31 PM
He's right guys. Not only does Texas have a lot of Mexicans, but it's smaller than Alaska! If Pop is smart he'll just surrender and declare the Hornets the winners right now.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 03:32 PM
We can all stop reading right here as proof you don't know what you are talking about.

Did you watch game 1?

rayray2k8
05-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Did you watch game 1?

I think he means career wise.
If you're comparing them by 2 the blowout games, then that does seem rather foolish..

Nolazach
05-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Classy???

Let's not forget about the lame Buzzing sound and Booing that came from the Hornet Fans when the Spurs would get a hold of the ball. :rolleyes

Yeah at least our fans are in the game!!:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleye s:rolleyes

Tonight we will hear,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Sync-crickets.jpg/622px-Sync-crickets.jpg

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 03:40 PM
I am talking about Chandler guarding Duncan. He has been coached up to keep him from certain spots that Duncan likes to get the ball. He then does a great job of maintaining contact and not allowing Duncan to pull his spin move to the basket. Chandler's length and agility then makes it tough for duncan to shoot the hook over him. I never said Chandler was better than Duncan. I said that Chandler is good at guarding Duncan. It is a reason we will will the game tonight

rayray2k8
05-08-2008, 03:55 PM
I am talking about Chandler guarding Duncan. He has been coached up to keep him from certain spots that Duncan likes to get the ball. He then does a great job of maintaining contact and not allowing Duncan to pull his spin move to the basket. Chandler's length and agility then makes it tough for duncan to shoot the hook over him. I never said Chandler was better than Duncan. I said that Chandler is good at guarding Duncan. It is a reason we will will the game tonight

:lol
Again, that's why I said, I figured that's what he meant, about what the 2 have done in their careers.
Wouldnt make sense, if he meant whats happened in the series so far, would it?

I like that confidence though. :)
All signs point to N.O winning the series, but once your team runs into their maker and gets eliminated, it's a tough pill to swallow.
(And no, im not saying by us.)

Honestly, im not sure if the spurs will be able to repeat, but I'll root for them all the way. Even if we go down 3-0....
Why?
Because I support my team. :)
Trust me, we spurs fans have had our fair share of defeats.
Believe me when I say that we fully back our teams franchise all the way to the grave.
It's evident with the way that some of our posters, here on Spurstalk, come to the immediate defense of their team.

Good luck to both teams.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Hot Boudin!!1! Cold Cous Cous!!1! C'mon Hornets Push Push Push!!!1!!

SpursDynasty
05-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Weren't the Hornets last in the league in attendance?

Even if the Hornets beat the Spurs and win the championship.

:lobt2: That's all they'll have.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Manufan909
05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Why offer to post it in Spanish when you can't even write in Spanish unless you're just trying to put down people? And you're writing in English, you actually think somebody reading this English needs it translated to Spanish?

I'm a white boy from California and I'm just grateful I didn't grow up a got damn racist pig like you.

Props.

And for the record most of us mexicans can speak english, contrary to what Bubby and company think. And how does someone tell anyone in Texas(except Houston, no offense but I lived there) they have a worse crime rate?
:nope:ihit:nope

And the illegal thing is irrelevant "quickly looks over shoulder in paranoid fashion".:rollin:downspin::lol

Homeland Security
05-08-2008, 04:20 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Sync-crickets.jpg/622px-Sync-crickets.jpg
I'm guessing that's dinner out in the swamps.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 04:34 PM
Props.

And for the record most of us mexicans can speak english, contrary to what Bubby and company think. And how does someone tell anyone in Texas(except Houston, no offense but I lived there) they have a worse crime rate?
:nope:ihit:nope

And the illegal thing is irrelevant "quickly looks over shoulder in paranoid fashion".:rollin:downspin::lol

Most Mexicans I have spoken to dont speak english very well. The illegal think is not irrelevant, well maybe except to the Democrats who want illegals to get social security.

Jacob
05-08-2008, 04:46 PM

WildcardManu
05-08-2008, 04:48 PM
The illegal think is not irrelevant

and apparently you don't know how to spell well

Don't be talking about language, when you can't even spell it.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 05:07 PM
and apparently you don't know how to spell well

Don't be talking about language, when you can't even spell it.

Uh oh the typo police are here. Was supposed to be "thing" not "think"

I speak English very well. Sorry, occasionally I make a typo. I hope you can forgive me Wildcard

jn77
05-08-2008, 05:20 PM

There are alot of Mexicans in Texas? Stop the presses! It is part of the history and culture here in San Antonio and it is ONE of the many things that makes this city great, judging by your post (and many of the other Hornets fans posting here) there seems to be no shortage of Assholes in Lousiana.

WildcardManu
05-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Uh oh the typo police are here. Was supposed to be "thing" not "think"

I speak English very well. Sorry, occasionally I make a typo. I hope you can forgive me Wildcard

Just pointing that out because when you make those type of comments people are going to be watching you very closely. :nerd

King Ju I
05-08-2008, 05:34 PM
:nope Too say that you guys are so against trolls you give them lots to eat and then you get mad at them when they keep going. If the initial post of the thread is crazy what do you think is going to come after?? Racism and Katrina jokes :rolleyes I dont get it.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-08-2008, 05:58 PM
There are alot of Mexicans in Texas? Stop the presses! It is part of the history and culture here in San Antonio and it is ONE of the many things that makes this city great, judging by your post (and many of the other Hornets fans posting here) there seems to be no shortage of Assholes in Lousiana.

Ohhhhhhh nooooooo!!! I just got called an asshole. I might lose sleep over that one. Some dork on a message board called me an asshole.

Purple & Gold
05-08-2008, 06:00 PM
cajunhornetsbayou sounds like a racist David Duke supporter. I don't buy he considers him a disgrace.

Sasha
05-08-2008, 06:03 PM

Bubba and Boudreax. Nothing more need me said.

jn77
05-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Ohhhhhhh nooooooo!!! I just got called an asshole. I might lose sleep over that one. Some dork on a message board called me an asshole.

Thank you for proving my point. Now your calling people dorks, are you in 8th grade? Just go away. You haven't said one intelligent thing since you got on this board. :stfu

Nolazach
05-08-2008, 06:52 PM

Even if the Hornets beat the Spurs and win the championship.

:lobt2: That's all they'll have.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

and?????????????????

You have nothing compared to the Lakers or the Celtics.
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::l obt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/attendance

1 Detroit
13 San Antonio
25 Minnesota
26 New Orleans
27 Sacramento
28 Seattle
29 Memphis
30 Indiana

No even though we played in OKC for two years, we were not last in the league. Now we lead the NBA in new season ticket sales. The Spurs still have tickets for sale for tonights game, they won't even sell out.

ducks
05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
I asked where hornets fans were before
but they only so up after being up 2-0

SpursDynasty
05-08-2008, 07:31 PM
and?????????????????

You have nothing compared to the Lakers or the Celtics.
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::l obt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/attendance

No even though we played in OKC for two years, we were not last in the league. Now we lead the NBA in new season ticket sales. The Spurs still have tickets for sale for tonights game, they won't even sell out.

In terms of modern day franchise success, the Spurs are the most successful franchise this decade. The Lakers and Celtics franchises got the majority of their championships in the days where the league had 13 teams.

Purple & Gold
05-08-2008, 07:36 PM
In terms of modern day franchise success, the Spurs are the most successful franchise this decade. The Lakers and Celtics franchises got the majority of their championships in the days where the league had 13 teams.

:drunk :drunk Did you miss the 80's and the 3peat??

manufor3
05-08-2008, 08:23 PM

lame.

:lol:lol:lol

manufor3
05-08-2008, 08:24 PM

true dat man true dat

SpursDynasty
05-09-2008, 11:47 AM
So I guess NOH didn't win Game 3? Maybe it's because their fake lucky shots didn't go down this time. All they did in Games 1 and 2 was make their shots - no talent required for that. Spurs in 6.

Beast
05-09-2008, 12:10 PM

AHEM.....what was that you were saying? where are you now??

Il Caraibico
05-09-2008, 12:44 PM
and 10 Reasons the Hornets will win Game 4?

SpursChampsIII
05-09-2008, 02:14 PM

What kind of idiot throws such a fat curve, just waiting for several to knock it through his face and out of the park.

1 - The only states that I remember were purchased are Alaska (ripped off the Russkies) and Louisiana (the U.S. got ripped off if we paid more than a dollar). The Louisiana Purchase...how could we Americans be so stupid?

Add 1A - You're team got trashed last night (sound of crickets)

2 - CP3 is not the best player in the NBA nor will he ever be...he is the biggest whiner and flopper already...didn't take long.

3 - The washed up duo dropped 31 each on your noggins last night

4 - I don't speak Spanish, but I understand it better than Cajun. I know what "si" means, but what is "AYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE"? Scola doesn't play for the Spurs, ****-for-brains.

5 - We can tell the difference between men and women on the Riverwalk

6 - Can't argue with Byron Scott

7 - Our crime rate went up when we took in your trash/gangsta relatives in San Antonio. I would just as soon you say thank you. BTW, how is that Education system scandal coming along these days? Did you get your cut? Hey, how many Cadillacs did the police department steal after the hurricane? Are they still only hiring police officers in New Orleans who live in the city limit? Hmmmm, I wonder if that has anything to do with corruption?

8 - Dumb remark on your part...makes little sense.

9 - Hornets lose in multiple ways too...like, uhhhh, last night.

10 - Chandler can't guard Duncan's jock. He is as overrated as they come. He lives off Chris Paul. He couldn't create a shot if his life depended on it.

Now let's wrap this up with some excerpts from Jerry Reed:

"Here comes Aaaaaaamos"

"He hunts the biggest, baddest alligators and only use one hand...that's all he has left cause the alligator bit it"

"It ain't easy hunting alligators down in the swamp, boy"

Don't mess with Texas, little man :nope

Red Hawk #21
05-09-2008, 02:19 PM
This thread failed lol