PDA

View Full Version : Cmon Spurs Fans....

spurscenter
05-08-2008, 12:14 PM
WTF???? TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE?

CMON SPURS FANS, this should be sold out weeks ago. jesus.

May 8, 2008, 8:30 p.m.
TV: FSNSW HD, ESPN | Radio: WOAI, KCOR
Round 2, Game 3: Spurs vs. Hornets (Hornets lead 2-0)
You ARE the Difference. Limited Tickets Still Available!
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C004079AF0560DE?artistid=806012&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7&brand=spurs&camefrom=NBASPURS_PREGAME_ENEWS

ALSO , GET BACK IN YOUR SEATS AT HALFTIME AND BE LOUD.

I NOTICED AFTER HALF TIME, ALL THESE FANS ARE STILL AT THE WHATABURGER LINE OR SOME SHIT.

BE LOUD, STAY LOUD. IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO SIT DOWN, TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF.

rayray2k8
05-08-2008, 12:18 PM

I NOTICED AFTER HALF, ALL THESE FANS ARE STILL AT THE WHATABURGER LINE.

:lol
I've had someone tell me that, but I turned around and told him, "you should be up too, you dumbass."

I'm sure the arena will be close to being sold out by tip-off.
Spurs fans wait till the last min. to get their tickets. Even during the Finals.
:rolleyes

Get Buzzin
05-08-2008, 12:20 PM
I love it! The Spurs have tickets available for a game in a few hours. While the Hornets Game 5 is almost sold out:lmao

Man of Steel
05-08-2008, 12:21 PM
After four NBA titles this preliminary shit is pretty Mickey Mouse

ClingingMars
05-08-2008, 12:23 PM
After four NBA titles this preliminary shit is pretty Mickey Mouse

reason for not being sold out

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

- Mars

macatak911
05-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Did the Fakers have trouble seeling out playoff games the past 10 years?

spurscenter
05-08-2008, 12:27 PM
yea, your lucky to get any Laker tickets in reg season much less playoffs.

to see spurs tickets avail, im like what!???????

the main thing, STAY LOUD, after halftime

Death In June
05-08-2008, 12:28 PM
If the Spurs wanted more fans in attendance, they wouldnt have made the AT&T center smaller, while jacking up ticket prices to an unaffordable amount for most low to middle income fans (usually the nosier group). LA is a larger city, with a higher avg income. It's going to have a busier showing from it's fans.

Get Buzzin
05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Hey Man of Steel,

You gotta get past the preliminary before heading to the main event. Face it! The Spurs are old and can't play the playground ball that the Hornets play. The Spurs are now paying the price of not starting to plan for the future.

The Spurs are old, slow and have no clue what the Hornets are doing. Just look at Pop during the game tonight. The last two games he just kept looking over to Byron Scott with that mean look and BScott just smirked:lmao

CheeburgerCheeburger
05-08-2008, 12:36 PM
The weird thing is, I remember having trouble getting tickets to some regular season games, like when we beat NOLA at home.

xtremesteven33
05-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey Man of Steel,

You gotta get past the preliminary before heading to the main event. Face it! The Spurs are old and can't play the playground ball that the Hornets play. The Spurs are now paying the price of not starting to plan for the future.

The Spurs are old, slow and have no clue what the Hornets are doing. Just look at Pop during the game tonight. The last two games he just kept looking over to Byron Scott with that mean look and BScott just smirked:lmao

Hornets are a flash in the pan, flavor of the month, here today gone tommorow type of team.
while the spurs are :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: times a champion. theyll prove it again when we beat you.

SAtown
05-08-2008, 01:03 PM
I love it! The Spurs have tickets available for a game in a few hours. While the Hornets Game 5 is almost sold out:lmao

Yes, but how was your regular season attendance? Didn't you guys have trouble selling the place out? Weren't the Hornets in danger of an opt-out if they didn't meet certain attendance numbers by the end of the regular season? After all of that you guys still talk shit? :wakeup

Summers
05-08-2008, 01:05 PM
The AT&T Center always sells out, just not early.

beachwood
05-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Spurs fans in San Antone are kinda weak.

BRHornet45
05-08-2008, 01:09 PM
seriously, if this had happened in New Orleans it would have been headline news all over ESPN. They love to pick on New Orleans due to our lower attendance in November and December (despite the fact we have averaged 16,000-17,000 since January), yet no other city in America went through what ours did. It seems to me that damn near every NBA city struggles at times completely selling out tickets. No big deal, you guys will still have a packed house even if it isn't 100% sold out.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Didn't a Spurs player call them 'Lame' ? ...:lol

Teal Street
05-08-2008, 03:16 PM

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0C004079AF0560DE?artistid=806012&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7&brand=spurs&camefrom=NBASPURS_PREGAME_ENEWS

I NOTICED AFTER HALF TIME, ALL THESE FANS ARE STILL AT THE WHATABURGER LINE OR SOME SHIT.

Funny thing is if this were the Hornets it would be all over the news and the Hornets to OKC rumors would be swirling around. You guys are the defending Champs and yet you still have Tickets available. WTF?

Princess Pimp
05-08-2008, 03:17 PM
They might get refunds because there will be no 5th game..

It's a sweep!

Princess Pimp
05-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Funny thing is if this were the Hornets it would be all over the news and the Hornets to OKC rumors would be swirling around. You guys are the defending Champs and yet you still have Tickets available. WTF?
They can't afford to buy tickets.

degenerate_gambler
05-08-2008, 03:24 PM
seriously, if this had happened in New Orleans it would have been headline news all over ESPN. They love to pick on New Orleans due to our lower attendance in November and December (despite the fact we have averaged 16,000-17,000 since January), yet no other city in America went through what ours did. It seems to me that damn near every NBA city struggles at times completely selling out tickets. No big deal, you guys will still have a packed house even if it isn't 100% sold out.

unless the opponent is LA, it's usually this way every year right up till and sometimes including the conference finals.

Manufan909
05-08-2008, 04:30 PM
They might get refunds because there will be no 5th game..

It's a sweep!

Don't be so sure, we thought your series was going to be sweep too, but look what happened. And the Spurs can actually take both homecourt games, they just have to prove it. Only four hours 15 minutes left!!!