PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Traditiion......

TwAnKiEs
05-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Spurs never won a series starting 0-2. I say lets break that habit. The ONE thing that I feel good about this series is that the Spurs have not shown the Hornets the Spurs. They have shown them some D-league team so far. I think the hornets are not aware of this. I know Scott knows better and will try to remind them of this, but I believe that this is where the Hornet's youth and inexperience will come into play.

Let's Go Spurs, this is the year to break the "even year and 0-2 curse!!!"

:toast:flag:

Get Buzzin
05-08-2008, 12:34 PM
The Hornets have not seen the real Spurs because the Spurs CANNOT respond to the playground ball played by the Hornets. Not one of these Hornets playoff games with Dallas and the Spurs have the Hornets run the same sets.

TwAnKiEs
05-08-2008, 12:55 PM
The hornets flow is really great right now, I'll admit...One thing I saw (not to knock the Hornets), is that in Game 2, the Spurs could not hit a three if their life depended on it. If those shots went in, NO would have had to protect the line instead of cramming the basket, thus opening Timmy to work and then its back to Spurs basketball....Hopefully they can make their shots and open up the floor. I don't blame the Hornets for not pressuring the 3 last game.... hell I wouldn't have. lol

Flux451
05-08-2008, 01:05 PM
The Hornets have not seen the real Spurs because the Spurs CANNOT respond to the playground ball played by the Hornets. Not one of these Hornets playoff games with Dallas and the Spurs have the Hornets run the same sets.

This kind of reminds me of the SUns style of play.

Taco
05-08-2008, 01:37 PM
back when Pop won coach of the year and Tim won MVP no team with the COY and the MVP had ever went on to win a championship.

2003 Spurs won the championship