PDA

View Full Version : Real reason spurs are losing

Flux451
05-08-2008, 12:32 PM
Spurs are beating themselves. Bottlom line. Yeah HOrnets are doing good on DUncan which many teams have done but in game 2 he finshed well for being double teamed. There is just no one to back up his fight. The rest of the team is mediocre. If we can't stay in front of NO on defense we have to at least match their points. You can't ask for more with NO missing 6 layups in game 2, west and chandler not scoring much.

It is sad when we miss open looks. It is horrible when we have been looking laxadasical in the second half. But there is no one to blame but the whole to team. Coach to players. THere needs some serious adjustments and it ends with the touch.

So, we must all call out the rest of the core offense of San Antonio. If they don't answer we will have a long offseason. And I know you want to see a back to back as bad as the rest of us.

DAF86
05-08-2008, 12:37 PM
We're just missing too many wide open jumpers, that's the whole thing. Not Paul, not West, not Peja, etc.

LilMissSPURfect
05-08-2008, 12:39 PM
we get er' done tonight!

Flux451
05-08-2008, 12:41 PM
We're just missing too many wide open jumpers, that's the whole thing. Not Paul, not West, not Peja, etc.

Exactly. Their offesense stinks. NO isn't any better than any other team we have defeating the past.

xtremesteven33
05-08-2008, 12:48 PM
-Bowen stop Peja
-Kurt contains West
-Spurs shoot 60% from 3 point line
-Duncan is 100% healthy
-GINOBILLIII shows himself

LEONARD
05-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Just have to shoot some shots...not that hard...

George Gervin's Afro
05-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Spurs are beating themselves. Bottlom line. Yeah HOrnets are doing good on DUncan which many teams have done but in game 2 he finshed well for being double teamed. There is just no one to back up his fight. The rest of the team is mediocre. If we can't stay in front of NO on defense we have to at least match their points. You can't ask for more with NO missing 6 layups in game 2, west and chandler not scoring much.

It is sad when we miss open looks. It is horrible when we have been looking laxadasical in the second half. But there is no one to blame but the whole to team. Coach to players. THere needs some serious adjustments and it ends with the touch.

So, we must all call out the rest of the core offense of San Antonio. If they don't answer we will have a long offseason. And I know you want to see a back to back as bad as the rest of us.

Uh I think the Hornets have something to do with this.. I agree with you that we are missing , or passing up, wide open jumpers but you have to give the whorenets credit..

sting
05-08-2008, 01:46 PM
Exactly. Their offesense stinks. NO isn't any better than any other team we have defeating the past.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Oh shit, I'm about to piss myself :rollin:rollin:rollin

Obstructed_View
05-08-2008, 01:51 PM
The Spurs are giving up 58 points in the second half, so it isn't ALL about offense. Making some shots would limit the opportunities for the Hornets to get out on the break, but the Spurs need to stop the three point shooters from getting such great looks. Taking away the threes in transition would be helpful as well.

Hornets fans, your "we don't get no respect" thing is getting really old. The Spurs and Hornets finished with the same record. The Hornets aren't clearly a better team. The Spurs indeed made them look it, but you really need to look at it realistically. On second thought, no you don't. You'll see it realistically soon enough.

alon504
05-08-2008, 02:15 PM
I'll have to go with Charles Barkely on this one--"The Hornets are simply the better team."

nfg3
05-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Right now the Hornets are the better team. I give them credit for what they have done so far. But all the Spurs have to do is hold serve in SA and go back to NO tied. I know - easier said than done but if our FG % goes up their transition points go down. Things tend to start evening out and its a new series. Both teams have gotten opportunities to get he better of the other team. Up to now NO has taken care of theirs while the Spurs have not.

Let's see what happens tonight.

:flag: :ihit

BonnerDynasty
05-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Rely on jumpers and you will fail.

It is pretty simple.

lefty
05-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Eva Longoria

Smirk
05-08-2008, 06:12 PM
The Hornets have beaten the Spurs by +20 twice in the regular season and by 19 and 18 points in the playoffs.

That's not the Spurs beating themselves, that's the Spurs getting beaten.

To say otherwise is delusional. And pretty damn funny, so keep it up!

Manufan909
05-08-2008, 06:21 PM
I'll have to go with Charles Barkely on this one--"The Hornets are simply the better team."

He also picked Lamar Odom over Manu AND Allen as best third option in the NBA. He was a great player, and I'm glad he speaks his mind, but some of the shit he says/does are retarded. Like when he wore the hat and had the rattle, according to him he was just celebrating Cinco de Mayo. We all know if the Spurs had won, or the Lakers had played that day he wouldn't have pulled that bs. That reminds me of what Mayweather wore into the ring when he fought Oscar de la Hoya. It's so freaking easy for black people to get away with racism in this country, it's not even funny.
:bang:bang:bang