PDA

View Full Version : Reminder

Obstructed_View
05-08-2008, 02:18 PM
A couple of years ago, I was listening to the radio up here in Dallas. The Mavericks were up 2-0 on the Heat and the discussion was whether or not the Mavs could wrap the series up by Thursday so they could get the parade scheduled for the weekend.

Funny how the attitude of many Hornets fans mirrors the attitude of the Mavs fans back then. We'll see if that's the only similarity.

GinobiliLooms
05-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. your prize is 9001 internets..

seriously though...good point.

hater
05-08-2008, 02:25 PM
but these are the Hornets. from new orleans, the poor victims of katrina. Clearly God can't be so cruel to send them a hurricane AND have them lose in the playoffs.

honestfool84
05-08-2008, 02:33 PM
but these are the Hornets. from new orleans, the poor victims of katrina. Clearly God can't be so cruel to send them a hurricane AND have them lose in the playoffs.

:lol

MajicMan
05-08-2008, 02:40 PM

What does Katrina have to do with basketball? It's like the mighty spurs are getting bent over and the only comeback you have is to bring up "Katrina". I guess if you want to go with the katrina jokes "Spurs are gonna Katrina'd by the Hornets".

Princess Pimp
05-08-2008, 02:59 PM
What does Katrina have to do with basketball? It's like the mighty spurs are getting bent over and the only comeback you have is to bring up "Katrina". I guess if you want to go with the katrina jokes "Spurs are gonna Katrina'd by the Hornets". Poor losers you are right!

I'm enjoying every minute of these series.

ElNono
05-08-2008, 03:00 PM
I remember some newspaper online leaking the map of the planned parade from the Mayor's office.
That was some funny shit.

Jimcs50
05-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Poor losers you are right!

Only a loser with no life would hang out in another teams forum after his team was eliminated just for the purpose of talking mindless inane drivel......get serious man.

:rolleyes

hater
05-08-2008, 03:12 PM
trolls are rolling deep today. will make tonigh'ts victory even sweeter

rayray2k8
05-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Poor losers you are right!

How them Rockets doing? :)
Stare into the eye of T-mac... :|