PDA

View Full Version : Nice game Spurs.

2easy
05-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Y'all really came out to play tonite, but you kinda had too. Hornets still win it in 5.

OnePeat
05-08-2008, 11:19 PM
good game guys. i didn't think you could run but you guys did. i still think we take one on your floor and finish it in New Orleans, but you guys played a hell of a game...

SpursDynasty
05-08-2008, 11:20 PM
Y'all really came out to play tonite, but you kinda had too. Hornets still win it in 5.

Isn't every team supposed to "come out to play" by the time the playoffs roll around?

Your team sure didn't tonight.

OnePeat
05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Isn't every team supposed to "come out to play" by the time the playoffs roll around?

You're team sure didn't tonight.

Are you talking shit on a thread that just congratulated you after your team got blown the fuck out two straight games and twice in the regular season???

What a douche...
(I fixed your crap grammar. You're in need of some more schooling.)

samikeyp
05-08-2008, 11:33 PM
"we" "you" "your"

:lol

DDS4
05-08-2008, 11:34 PM
CP3 made a believer out of me.

He was unstoppable tonight...kinda ran out of gas at the end. But he made TD look ridiculous on that ball fake.

Luckily, the Spurs big 3 came to play tonight. Game 4 is crucial.

SpursDynasty
05-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Are you talking shit on a thread that just congratulated you after your team got blown the fuck out two straight games and twice in the regular season???

What a douche...
(I fixed your crap grammar. You're in need of some more schooling.)

I don't buy the semi-compliment threads started by NOH fans on here. It's all BS. Saying we played great followed by we kind of had to, NOH in five...it's stupid and everyone here sees right through it. If you want to talk shit, then talk shit, don't try to mask it with a half-compliment.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

spursfan09
05-08-2008, 11:41 PM
I like CP3, but that flop he did when Tony parker barely pushed him really pissed me off.

SpursDynasty
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, Chris Paul is a flopper. But then again, he's such a shrimp that he should be working the concession stands instead.

urunobili
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
we don't need your ass kissing until the series is over... we still have a long way to go...

O-Factor
05-08-2008, 11:43 PM

Shut your hole. Your Delusional.

OnePeat
05-08-2008, 11:48 PM
No ass kissing at all. I thought both the OP and myself were showing that we are good sports.

spursfan09, I'm not saying Paul doesn't ham it up a bit, but the guy is 6 ft and 180 lbs. I would bet some of those flops are not flops at all. That one play you are talking about was a flop, no doubt.

To those that can't take a compliment, fuck you people. Most of you are a bunch of douche bags. To the group of you that can hold a decent conversation without running your mouth, I applaud you.

SpursDynasty
05-08-2008, 11:51 PM
No ass kissing at all. I thought both the OP and myself were showing that we are good sports.

spursfan09, I'm not saying Paul doesn't ham it up a bit, but the guy is 6 ft and 180 lbs. I would bet some of those flops are not flops at all. That one play you are talking about was a flop, no doubt.

To those that can't take a compliment, fuck you people. Most of you are a bunch of douche bags. To the group of you that can hold a decent conversation without running your mouth, I applaud you.

Okay OnePeat you're correct. Nice games you all played in Game 1 and 2. However, the Spurs are the defending champs and we will finish the series off in SA in Game 6.

urunobili
05-08-2008, 11:51 PM

well fuck you too! and sorry... maybe u r a nice guy and have the best of intentions.. but your correligionaries have been heating up the climate here... keep the compliments till the series is over... and :stfu: for now...

Mister Sinister
05-08-2008, 11:52 PM
SpursDynasty, I thought I smelled homerism, stupidity, and epic failure.

dbreiden83080
05-08-2008, 11:53 PM

Keep talking shit in the game thread, it is good luck for us

spursfan09
05-08-2008, 11:55 PM

I really like CP3. The only way I would hate him is if spurs lose to him... :)

OnePeat
05-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Okay OnePeat you're correct. Nice games you all played in Game 1 and 2. However, the Spurs are the defending champs and we will finish the series off in SA in Game 6.

I respectfully disagree, but if you guys play like you did tonight for the rest of the series, it's certainly not out of the question. I think the youth will catch up to you guys. The Spurs showed why they are the champs tonight though...

and to the dick head talking about shutting up until the end of the series. Keep that shit in mind if you guys drop 4...