PDA

View Full Version : A reminder to Hornets fans

DriveFor5
05-08-2008, 11:24 PM
I think it's funny to see a couple of Hornets fans posting here along the lines of "Good game tonight guys, you all really outplayed us" as if the Spurs are the underdogs who finally managed to beat the supposedly great Hornets. The Hornets are still the underdogs in the series.

Dex
05-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm not sure if this post is necessary?

samikeyp
05-08-2008, 11:26 PM
I think it's funny to see a couple of Hornets fans posting here along the lines of "Good game tonight guys, you all really outplayed us" as if the Spurs are the underdogs who finally managed to beat the supposedly great Hornets. The Hornets are still the underdogs in the series.

Not up 2-1 they're not.

MajicMan
05-08-2008, 11:27 PM

I guess you can't take a compliment. You're fucken down 2-1 and the Hornets played you well up until the fourth! I guess if you want to believe the Hornets are the underdogs..Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

ballhog
05-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Spurs still have an uphill climb. Have to hold the home court.

PlayoffEx-static
05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Dumb thread. We're the 3 seed. They're the 2 seed. We are the underdogs.

Never diss fans from other teams that come in with props. Makes you look stupid.

slowchild25
05-08-2008, 11:29 PM

You know what I find funny? All the talk on here after the Hornets won the first two about how all they did was hold serve and do what they where supposed to do but then the Spurs win and it's the most amazing thing ever when all they did was hold serve and do what they where supposed to do as well :downspin:

Budkin
05-08-2008, 11:30 PM
We are the fucking champions bugs!

KillerBee
05-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Spurs still have an uphill climb. Have to hold the home court.

Uphill is the understatement of the night on this site. If it goes 7, our age and home court will make it almost impossible for y'all. 94% of teams that go down 2 lose the series.

spursfan09
05-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Uphill is the understatement of the night on this site. If it goes 7, our age and home court will make it almost impossible for y'all. 94% of teams that go down 2 lose the series.

:lol Spurs fight percentages alot and usually win.

DAF86
05-08-2008, 11:34 PM

Actually if this goes 7, I love spurs chances.

BiZNicK
05-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Hornets fans need to remember who they are playing. Saying that they will beat the champs in 4-5 even 6 games is an insult. H-fans are way too hyped up it has led to retardation.

KillerBee
:lol Spurs fight percentages alot and usually win.

"You can do it"

You sound like someones mother who's child just failed the 3rd grade.

PlayoffEx-static

If we win Sunday, the series starts over. That 0-2 shit is out the window. Wonder what the numbers for 2-2 teams are?

samikeyp
05-08-2008, 11:36 PM
You know what I find funny? All the talk on here after the Hornets won the first two about how all they did was hold serve and do what they where supposed to do but then the Spurs win and it's the most amazing thing ever when all they did was hold serve and do what they where supposed to do as well :downspin:

Good point. Both teams have done what they are supposed to do.

OnePeat
05-08-2008, 11:36 PM
Glad to see MOST of you put this douche in check...

It's called being a good sport dummy. You are still down 2-1 and we still hold home court. Your team played a good game and deserve the respect we Hornets fans have shown. You need not show how big of a douche you are by talking shit after losing 2 by an average of 18.5 pts.

To the decent folk on this board, good game guys. Your team ran with the younger Hornets and really shot well...

To the others, eat a bag of dicks...

alon504
05-08-2008, 11:38 PM
In regards to the original post...the odds are still stacked heavily against the Spurs when you look at the first two games. That hasn't changed. This win was not a surprise. Even Hornets fans know this...remember the last Hornets series? Hey, it's the playoffs. It's supposed to be good.

SPARKY
05-08-2008, 11:39 PM
In regards to the original post...the odds are still stacked heavily against the Spurs when you look at the first two games. That hasn't changed. This win was not a surprise. Even Hornets fans know this...remember the last Hornets series? Hey, it's the playoffs. It's supposed to be good.

One more win and the "odds" change.

hive_attack
05-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Hornets got a better record and they look to be a tough matchup for the Spurs as they have no answer for Paul.

SPARKY
05-08-2008, 11:41 PM
If we win Sunday, the series starts over. That 0-2 shit is out the window. Wonder what the numbers for 2-2 teams are?

Exactly. White trash better start hitting the bourbon.

samikeyp
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Glad to see MOST of you put this douche in check...

It's called being a good sport dummy. You are still down 2-1 and we still hold home court. Your team played a good game and deserve the respect we Hornets fans have shown. You need not show how big of a douche you are by talking shit after losing 2 by an average of 18.5 pts.

To the decent folk on this board, good game guys. Your team ran with the younger Hornets and really shot well...

To the others, eat a bag of dicks...

Good point but lets be fair, some of your brethren have been just as disrespectful. That being said......2-1 is still 2-1 and I wouldn't feel comfortable talking shit right now.

SPARKY
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Hornets got a better record and they look to be a tough matchup for the Spurs as they have no answer for Paul.

56-26 v 55-27? Um, wow.

Fucking moron.

KillerBee
05-08-2008, 11:45 PM
56-26 v 55-27? Um, wow.

Fucking moron.
Who's the fucking Moron you idiot. You quoted that he in fact was right then called him a moron. I hate you little dicked guys. Get in your Vette or Monster truck and drive home drunk Fuck Stick.

alon504
05-08-2008, 11:45 PM
One more win and the "odds" change.

So, 80+% of teams that win the first game win the series, suddenly becomes null??? Or how about a team that wins the first two? You all were desperate, against the wall, and momentum carried you to a win at the very end. Let's be real. I'm not being a homer, either. I know what I saw. I saw no surprises. None at all. I honestly would have been shocked if the Spurs would have lost tonight. Really. But, hey, you all won...and I already said "Congratulations."

DriveFor5
05-08-2008, 11:48 PM
The Spurs and Hornets were both 56-26 in the regular season. The Spurs played like shit for a lot of it, the Hornets played out of their minds and yet only have the same record as we did. Hopefully that proves my point as to who the underdogs in the series are.

hive_attack
05-08-2008, 11:50 PM
56-26 v 55-27? Um, wow.

Fucking moron.
We tanked the last game of the season and still you guys don't have a defender that can slow Paul down. The spurs position on defense is point guard. Especially against quick point guards as those type of players give Bowen trouble as well.

KillerBee
05-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Good point but lets be fair, some of your brethren have been just as disrespectful. That being said......2-1 is still 2-1 and I wouldn't feel comfortable talking shit right now.

You guys are talking shit down 2-1...Most of the Hornets fans have been nothing but respectful. Y'all want to hate us because it looks like the end of a dynasty. I always pulled for y'all and will still do so if we lose.

O-Factor
05-08-2008, 11:52 PM
You guys are talking shit down 2-1...Most of the Hornets fans have been nothing but respectful. Y'all want to hate us because it looks like the end of a dynasty. I always pulled for y'all and will still do so if we lose.

BULL SHIT

samikeyp

Yes because all Spurs fans everywhere think alike and were doing all the shit talking. Since that is the case, and I am a Spurs fan I must have been doing it too. Show me where I was talking shit to Hornets fans and being disrespectful and I will never post again. :)

HighLowLobForBig-50
We are the fucking champions bugs!

phyzik
05-08-2008, 11:55 PM

Thanks, but you have obviously missed alot of posts on this board by your "brethren"...

Nevermind the fact the way your fans and team have acted after every win....

Have you ever heard of a gracious winner?

Just curious.

PlayoffEx-static
05-08-2008, 11:55 PM
So, 80+% of teams that win the first game win the series, suddenly becomes null??? Or how about a team that wins the first two? You all were desperate, against the wall, and momentum carried you to a win at the very end. Let's be real. I'm not being a homer, either. I know what I saw. I saw no surprises. None at all. I honestly would have been shocked if the Spurs would have lost tonight. Really. But, hey, you all won...and I already said "Congratulations."

If there are numbers for 2-2, and there are, that's what kicks into effect. :lol You act like the series gets frozen at 2-0 Hornets, and the odds never change again. It's not static, it's dynamic. As of last night, Hornets had a huge chance to win the series. Those odds have been cut.

KillerBee
05-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Yes because all Spurs fans everywhere think alike and were doing all the shit talking. Since that is the case, and I am a Spurs fan I must have been doing it too. Show me where I was talking shit to Hornets fans and being disrespectful and I will never post again. :)

?

What the fuck does this mean. Are you trying to discredit my statement by using 1 example.
You post the hornets trash talk, and I'll post the Spurs. There's a comparison you fucking Rocket Scientist.
Did you forget to take your meds or you just stupid. This is a 8th grader comment.

samikeyp
05-09-2008, 12:02 AM
?

What the fuck does this mean. Are you trying to discredit my statement by using 1 example.
You post the hornets trash talk, and I'll post the Spurs. There's a comparison you fucking Rocket Scientist.
Did you forget to take your meds or you just stupid. This is a 8th grader comment.

It means that you were implying that all the Spurs fans were being disrespectful and my point was that it was some not all.

Ooh...meds...thanks for the reminder. :)

KillerBee
05-09-2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks, but you have obviously missed alot of posts on this board by your "brethren"...

Nevermind the fact the way your fans and team have acted after every win....

Have you ever heard of a gracious winner?

Just curious.

Pull your blinders off...really. What a one sided statement.

SPARKY
05-09-2008, 12:04 AM
We tanked the last game of the season and still you guys don't have a defender that can slow Paul down. The spurs position on defense is point guard. Especially against quick point guards as those type of players give Bowen trouble as well.

:lol um, ok.

florige
05-09-2008, 12:04 AM
?

Man somebody is taking this way to seriously. Calm down!

O-Factor
05-09-2008, 12:06 AM

Quit your whinning troll

KillerBee
05-09-2008, 12:07 AM
It means that you were implying that all the Spurs fans were being disrespectful and my point was that it was some not all.

Ooh...meds...thanks for the reminder. :)

Juvenile and defensive to try and discredit my comment that was obviously not trying to imply anything, don't you think. Back up against the wall kinda thing.

samikeyp
05-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Juvenile and defensive to try and discredit my comment that was obviously not trying to imply anything, don't you think. Back up against the wall kinda thing.

It wasn't an attempt to discredit, it was just a disagreement. Nothing more nothing less.

KillerBee
05-09-2008, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE=samikeyp;2478631]It wasn't an attempt to discredit, it was just a disagreement. Nothing more nothing less.[/QUOTE

Point taken...well said.

phyzik
05-09-2008, 12:12 AM

True, fans can be moronic, but does that mean we should excuse the players?

Tell me, what have the Spurs said or done that so offended the city of N.O.?

How much did you hear the Spurs fans booing during the game? I heard it maybe the first 5 minutes of the game, after that, all I heard was chants of "defense" afterwords.

When did any player of the Spurs clap their hands right in the face of a Hornets player?

On top of that, how do you think a Hornets player would react to that compared to a Spurs player?

Dont give me your bullshit, you know your fans and team have been disrespectfull this series, and its understandable, really.... We did it ourselves our first couple of times too. But that Still doesnt excuse it.

KillerBee
05-09-2008, 12:20 AM
True, fans can be moronic, but does that mean we should excuse the players?

Tell me, what have the Spurs said or done that so offended the city of N.O.?

How much did you hear the Spurs fans booing during the game? I heard it maybe the first 5 minutes of the game, after that, all I heard was chants of "defense" afterwords.

When did any player of the Spurs clap their hands right in the face of a Hornets player?

On top of that, how do you think a Hornets player would react to that compared to a Spurs player?

Dont give me your bullshit, you know your fans and team have been disrespectfull this series, and its understandable, really.... We did it ourselves our first couple of times too. But that Still doesnt excuse it.

Come on man...our guys are maybe young, but not disrespectful at all. Clapping, doesn't that seem a little tic tac. I know y'all are losing and you hate us and we suck but at some point you have to give us a little credit. Even if you do win the series, I think the Hornets have the base for a solid team for years to come. I apologize for the little Dicks that represent some of our fan base but, you have a couple too.

Sasha
05-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Who's the fucking Moron you idiot. You quoted that he in fact was right then called him a moron. I hate you little dicked guys. Get in your Vette or Monster truck and drive home drunk Fuck Stick.

Classy. :lmao

samikeyp
05-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Come on man...our guys are maybe young, but not disrespectful at all. Clapping, doesn't that seem a little tic tac. I know y'all are losing and you hate us and we suck but at some point you have to give us a little credit. Even if you do win the series, I think the Hornets have the base for a solid team for years to come. I apologize for the little Dicks that represent some of our fan base but, you have a couple too.

Clapping itself is not...but if you do it directly in another players face, then yes.

Although I did not see that, I must have missed it.