PDA

View Full Version : Hornets fan here: congrats spurs

geauxbills
05-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Hey guys...nice win tonight. Looking forward to Game 4..you guys played a great 2nd half.
That said..i'm fightingtiger2335 and this is my alter...I just got banned from that name for calling someone a fucking piece of shit....and I guess someone thought it was to all Spurs fans....it wasn't. it was to WhiskeyDog for constantly making Katrina remarks...so if I get banned for that..so be it.....I like coming in here and talking smack...but only so many times will I let slide those jokes with saying something.
We like coming in here and smacking it up with you guys...just remember it's basketball and alot of people are still affected by that storm. It may not matter to you but I know for a fact one of the "trolls" lost family members in that storm.
Just a little consideration and sorry for losing my cool.

With that said Congrats...and i'll be back under fightingtiger when ban is lifted.

Geaux Hornets!

Kori Ellis
05-08-2008, 11:31 PM
I'll unban your other name when I get home. I assume a temp mod did it.

BiZNicK
05-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Like i said to the other Hornets fan. It's one game.

Congratulate us when we win the series

SPARKY
05-08-2008, 11:32 PM
So this knucklehead wasn't posting n-bombs? Right...

geauxbills
05-08-2008, 11:34 PM
So this knucklehead wasn't posting n-bombs? Right...

who was posting n-bombs?>

Peja On A Stick
05-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Spurs played great, good game. Congrats. Very fun to watch.

Bowen shut down peja and that was the key, plus you guys made so many threes.

With that said this series is still over in five, you guys played about as good as you can. Just as Dallas did in game three.

Trainwreck2100
05-08-2008, 11:36 PM
I'll unban your other name when I get home. I assume a temp mod did it.

Those powers are mine to use as i see fit.

urunobili
05-08-2008, 11:37 PM
we don;t need no ass kissing until the series is over.. sorry to hear about that troll and u getting banned though...

samikeyp
05-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Hey guys...nice win tonight. Looking forward to Game 4..you guys played a great 2nd half.
That said..i'm fightingtiger2335 and this is my alter...I just got banned from that name for calling someone a fucking piece of shit....and I guess someone thought it was to all Spurs fans....it wasn't. it was to WhiskeyDog for constantly making Katrina remarks...so if I get banned for that..so be it.....I like coming in here and talking smack...but only so many times will I let slide those jokes with saying something.
We like coming in here and smacking it up with you guys...just remember it's basketball and alot of people are still affected by that storm. It may not matter to you but I know for a fact one of the "trolls" lost family members in that storm.
Just a little consideration and sorry for losing my cool.

With that said Congrats...and i'll be back under fightingtiger when ban is lifted.

Geaux Hornets!

I didn't think what you said was all that bad and certainly not the worst I have seen and certainly not banworthy. Basically if everyone keeps there smack to basketball...you too Tiger, these problems don't occur.

Trainwreck2100
05-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Spurs played great, good game. Congrats. Very fun to watch.

Bowen shut down peja and that was the key, plus you guys made so many threes.

With that said this series is still over in five, you guys played about as good as you can. Just as Dallas did in game three.

Yes because making less than half of your wide open threes is the best you can play.

MONTENEGRINO
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Peja is key, so is Tyson. Let Paul and West do their job, they'll loose.

Kori Ellis
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
I didn't think what you said was all that bad and certainly not the worst I have seen and certainly not banworthy. Basically if everyone keeps there smack to basketball...you too Tiger, these problems don't occur.

So using the n-word isn't bad to you? :lol Definitely ban-worthy.

Both parties were over the line - Whisky Dog and Tiger.

Both have had their final warning.

hive_attack
05-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Peja is key, so is Tyson. Let Paul and West do their job, they'll loose.
You guys won because you scored 27 more points than you did the previous 2 games. Nothing has changed.

Peja On A Stick
Yes because making less than half of your wide open threes is the best you can play.
We shot 18% from 3, Chris Paul was the only one who wanted it

samikeyp
So using the n-word isn't bad to you? :lol Definitely ban-worthy.

Both parties were over the line - Whisky Dog and Tiger.

Both have had their final warning.

Oh wow.....I missed that one. I thought it was just about calling Whiskey Dog a piece of shit.

My bad folks. :bang

nkdlunch
05-08-2008, 11:46 PM
leave the ass kissing for Parker

fuck the whorenets

The sone
05-08-2008, 11:47 PM
my manager has go hornets on her car windows...last night she got egged. i told her not to do it...

Trainwreck2100
05-08-2008, 11:47 PM
We shot 18% from 3, Chris Paul was the only one who wanted it

So what was that 23-12 night West had? He really phoned it in

geauxbills
05-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Wait...I never ever used the n-word....prove to me I did..I don't use that word in personal life why would I here??

geauxbills
05-09-2008, 12:06 AM
bump for answer