PDA

View Full Version : J.A. Adande Says...

Guajalote
05-08-2008, 11:37 PM
(May 6th) "This series is making the Spurs look old, as if all those birthdays and all those playoff games are catching up with them."

Well, tonight, the Spurs used that age/experience to their advantage. When things got tough and they got upset, they used that energy to focus more on the task at hand.

I wonder if for a victory like this, he might write something like, "This game made the Hornets look young."

Tonight, for the first time in the series, when things started going against the Hornets, some of the players (West, Chandler) started getting down on themselves and lost focus. They had been nothing but deadly effective at what they do up until late in the game.

This series is proving to be a series of tradeoffs. The "advantages" of being a young team like the Hornets, and the "advantages" of being an older team like the Spurs.

This is getting really good. As a fan, I'm certainly getting my money's worth.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-080506

mystargtr34
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Adande is good i like him.... but hes a pretty big LA Homer and he always seems like he has a bit of 'hate' at the Spurs when talking about them... but i like his takes on most things