PDA

View Full Version : Hornets @ Spurs Game 4 Blog

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

dbreiden83080
05-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Alright i am 1-0 officially with the game thread so lets keep that streak going baby. Might as well start it early. :hat

Nothing changes, game 4 is the Spurs entire season, lets tie this sucker up and get back to NO 2-2, GO Spurs GO!!!!!

:flag::flag:

Manu20
05-08-2008, 11:57 PM
:tu

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

milkyway21
05-08-2008, 11:59 PM
one game at a time.

2-2 be it.

dbreiden83080
05-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Go SPurs GO

Tradition
05-09-2008, 12:11 AM
I find it funny how Hornet fans constantly compare this series to the Mavs one especially with how it will be a non dramatic 5 game series. Yes winning game 4 for the Hornets will put them on the verge of wrapping this series up but it's not like they have game 4 in the bag already or that it will be over in the middle of the 4th.

The Spurs arent going to lie down like the Mavs did. It is going to be ALOT tougher to win this game 4 unlike last series game 4. Hornets literally will have to break the Spurs hearts and spirits. That shit isnt exactly an easy thing to do especially to a team that hasnt lied down in 7 years. There is a reason why they have championship toughness. Spurs have ALOT of fight left in them. If the hornets win game 4, it will be a thriller heartbreaking type of win. Not a double digit victory.

The stategy the Spurs used was great tonight. Let West/Paul score a majority of the points and shut everyone else down. If they continue to have success in limiting the cast outside of those 2, this series gets exteremly interesting.

dbreiden83080
05-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Bump

Deb
05-09-2008, 12:29 AM
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Brutalis
05-09-2008, 01:32 AM
A Hero Must Rise.

Let's go Spurs, the wait could not be longer.

hater
05-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Duncan is due for a huge game.

I love how West gets agitated so easily :lol

TampaDude
05-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Duncan has a 30/15 game and the Spurs win by double digits...book it! :toast

urunobili
05-09-2008, 11:14 AM
West was all jumpy talking tot he media saying he has the admiral as his role model... he should go back to school then.. cause the admiral would never have the punk ass attitudes he is showing... fuck West BIG TIME.... Timmy is due a HUGE game... time to even this series! if we win this one.. we'll see what could happen on game 5...

ElNono
05-09-2008, 11:29 AM
I want me free coffee monday morning! Go Spurs Go! :flag:

dbreiden83080
05-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Duncan has a 30/15 game and the Spurs win by double digits...book it! :toast

Not likely the way they are playing him but here's to hoping. :toast

VinnyTestesVerde
05-10-2008, 10:09 PM
If NBA Live '97 is any indication :lol :

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3030/spursvshornetsoo4.png

Tiro
05-10-2008, 10:59 PM
a game must win:flag: :flag::flag: :flag:

lefty
05-10-2008, 11:00 PM

:lmao

Shaolin-Style
05-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Good lord I'd hope we didn't score under 60. Even with a win that'd be torture.

boutons_
05-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Spurs took a single step back from the edge of the abyss, meaning it's only one step into the abyss. Danger! Historically, Spurs still have only 1 in 14 chance to take this series.

Another do-or-die game, 1-3 is as fatal at 0-3.

At 1-3, the Spurs won't win 3 straight, with 2 in NO.

So, it's 2-2 or bust. Reset the series to zero. The first 4 games become meaningless.

The way the Celtics are playing on the road (4 road games, 4 losses), I figure the Spurs - Hornets series is not the WC chamionship, but the NBA Finals.

Go Spurs Go.

RashoFan
05-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Time to let the Hornets get worried...:makemyday

brettn
05-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Spurs took a single step back from the edge of the abyss, meaning it's only one step into the abyss. Danger! Historically, Spurs still have only 1 in 14 chance to take this series.

Another do-or-die game, 1-3 is as fatal at 0-3.

At 1-3, the Spurs won't win 3 straight, with 2 in NO.

So, it's 2-2 or bust. Reset the series to zero. The first 4 games become meaningless.

The way the Celtics are playing on the road (4 road games, 4 losses), I figure the Spurs - Hornets series is not the WC chamionship, but the NBA Finals.

Go Spurs Go.

Pretty silly statement. Let's just exclude the lakers, pistons and jazz from contention at this point. Sounds like a good idea to me!

boutons_
05-10-2008, 11:31 PM
It's lakers next, then celtics, you silly fart.

ducks
05-10-2008, 11:35 PM
I think this is the nba finals to

brettn
05-10-2008, 11:39 PM
I was merely pointing out you jumping the gun on the celtics. They're far from locks to win the east, especially with the probable matchup with the pistons in the next round. Not to mention they still have to get past Lebron (hey i can hope.)

1Parker1
05-10-2008, 11:43 PM
The Spurs entire season rests on Game 4 tommorow I think. If they lose, I don't think they can win 3 straight, especially 2 in NO. If they win, they have a chance to start this series over essentially.

It's going to be tough if Game 3 was any indication. And I agree that it's probably going to take a heartbreaker for the Spurs to lose; .4 shot, Manu foul, etc. Let's hope none of that even year mojo comes back and haunts the Spurs.

Oh and if CP3 and David West could have a bad game, that'd be great too :tu

BonnerDynasty
05-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Damn having to wait for 7pm :(

T Park
05-11-2008, 12:26 AM
West and or Paul is due for a bad game.

The law of averages comes up tommarow with them and Duncan as well.

WildcardManu
05-11-2008, 01:25 AM
It's either the Lakers or Spurs coming out of the west this season. If Spurs lose to Hornets the Lakers go to the finals. If Spurs advance to the WCF then it's Spurs over L.A.

Nocioni
05-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Go! Cavs Hornets

SpursDynasty
05-11-2008, 01:44 AM
I think NOH is fake. In fact, to anyone on NOH that might read this thread, I challenge any of you to a 1 on 1 game, I will beat your a**.

Streakyshooter08
05-11-2008, 02:49 AM
Come on Spurs! You got this.

:flag::lobt2::flag:

MagnusKrauss
05-11-2008, 09:12 AM
go spurs!! :flag:

GrandeDavid
05-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Get it done, Spurs.

2-2 later tonight.

VinnyTestesVerde
05-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Go! Cavs Hornets

now that's just confusing :lol

themvp
05-11-2008, 10:04 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/theuros/Picture003-1.jpg

That's ornament in my room. We don't like hornets here those days :hat

marini martini
05-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Go Spurs, I know you'll do it!:flag::flag::flag:

1Parker1
05-11-2008, 10:44 AM
It's either the Lakers or Spurs coming out of the west this season. If Spurs lose to Hornets the Lakers go to the finals. If Spurs advance to the WCF then it's Spurs over L.A.

:lol It's not guaranteed the Spurs would beat the Lakers next round IF they manage to get past the Hornets. Have you seen the Lakers? They've lost ONE playoff game all postseason, and the one they lost was pretty close too. Add in Parker/Ginobili's various ailments and Phil Jackson vs. Pop, it's a 50-50 chance who would advance if the two meet in the Western Conference finals. Phil Jackson knows how to defend the Spurs better than any opposing coach not named Avery Johnson.

HornetGumboBalls
05-11-2008, 10:47 AM
If the hornets win game 4, it will be a thriller heartbreaking type of win. Not a double digit victory.

Wrong. Through 7 games this year only 1 game was decided by less than 10. It was a 9 point victory by the spurs. In fact, when the hornets win the average margin of victory is 21.5, with the lowest margin being 18 points. This average includes a 24 point victory AT san antonio. This team respects the spurs, but they don't fear them. And they definately aren't intimidated in your building. It's hard to deny facts but I'm sure a lot of you will. Whoever wins tonight will win by double digits, but my money is on the hornets running away with it in the 4th.

HornetGumboBalls
05-11-2008, 10:58 AM
We don't like hornets here those days

Yeah! We don't like to speak english good either!

themvp
05-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Yeah! We don't like to speak english good either!

Yes I like :lol

ATXSPUR
05-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Wrong. Through 7 games this year only 1 game was decided by less than 10. It was a 9 point victory by the spurs. In fact, when the hornets win the average margin of victory is 21.5, with the lowest margin being 18 points. This average includes a 24 point victory AT san antonio. This team respects the spurs, but they don't fear them. And they definately aren't intimidated in your building. It's hard to deny facts but I'm sure a lot of you will. Whoever wins tonight will win by double digits, but my money is on the hornets running away with it in the 4th.

*sigh* they still don't understand the difference between a regular season AT&T Center game and a playoff one.

Oh well...you can't blame them. They've only followed basketball for a few months.

HornetGumboBalls
05-11-2008, 12:31 PM
*sigh* they still don't understand the difference between a regular season AT&T Center game and a playoff one.

Well, I know the playoff ones don't sell out either.

SpursDynasty
05-11-2008, 12:33 PM

Pop would sit Tim, TP, and Manu if the Spurs weren't within at least 10 points by the 6:00 mark.

Meanwhile the Hornets ran the score up.

That explains the so-called "blowouts" of the regular season.

TheTruth62987
05-11-2008, 12:35 PM

Oh well...you can't blame them. They've only followed basketball for a few months.

I don't know about other Hornets fans, but the Hornets have been my favorite team since I was 8 or 9 years old. The days of Mourning, Johnson, Bogues, and role players like David Wingate. I guess I got lucky with the Hornets coming to New Orleans.

What I do know from watching basketball for a long time, is that in a 7 game series, the team that has home court advantage, and wins it's first two at home usually end up losing game 3 on the road. It's happened in all but one series this year. (LAvsDEN) Hell, it even happened to my Hornets in the first round against the Mavs. You can all expect a diffrent Hornets team in game 4, and I am positive it will be the team you watched in games 1 and 2.

ATXSPUR
05-11-2008, 12:35 PM
:lol It's not guaranteed the Spurs would beat the Lakers next round IF they manage to get past the Hornets. Have you seen the Lakers? They've lost ONE playoff game all postseason, and the one they lost was pretty close too. Add in Parker/Ginobili's various ailments and Phil Jackson vs. Pop, it's a 50-50 chance who would advance if the two meet in the Western Conference finals. Phil Jackson knows how to defend the Spurs better than any opposing coach not named Avery Johnson.

I think the Spurs match up much better against the Lakers than they do the Hornets though. Parker can guard Fisher much better than he can CP3. Bowen can contain Kobe as much as humanly possible. Odom and Gasol won't cause near as much trouble as Chandler and West. Now i'm not saying the Lakers will be cake...because unlike new orleans they two championship guards and championship coaching...not to mention they are the only team who has been able to beat us with some degree of consistency in the Duncan era.

THe matchups however, are still much prettier than the ones we have against the insects.

HornetGumboBalls
05-11-2008, 12:38 PM
That explains the so-called "blowouts" of the regular season.

EUREKA!

VoiceofReason
05-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Props to the Spurs in Game 3. They came to play. But I suspect in Game 4 points in the paint for Ginobili and Parker will be a lot tougher to come by. They'll have to hit more outside shots. And look for much faster rotations by the Hornets on the defensive end. The Hornets will push the ball and try to create more baskets in transition, which should free up Peja a bit from Bowen. I look for Duncan to step up his game tonight, but N.O. will stick with the double team. In the end I think you'll see more offensive production from either Pargo or Wells, and the younger legs will prevail. Hornets pull away in the last few minutes.

SpursDynasty
05-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Everyone is talking about what the Spurs will need to do, etc. etc. But what about the Hornets? Some things strike me as significant in this series:

Peja Stojakovic averaged 23.5 points in the first 2 games, then only 8 with Bowen guarding him. Peja can't put up big numbers anymore, plain and simple.

Chris Paul had his highest scoring game of the series in Game 3, and NOH still lost.

duncan228
05-11-2008, 01:11 PM
...and the younger legs will prevail. Hornets pull away in the last few minutes.

I see a close game playing out differently. When they're on their game, the Spurs execute beautifully in pressure situations. That dreaded word, experience, comes into play. If the game is tight at the end I see the Spurs pullng it out.

VoiceofReason
05-11-2008, 01:22 PM
If the game is tight at the end I see the Spurs pullng it out.

Eye of the beholder . . . or something like that.:lol

ashbeeigh
05-11-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm back in SA-town.

:flag: :flag:

td4mvp21
05-11-2008, 02:02 PM
Eye of the beholder . . . or something like that.:lol

She is right; the Hornets' wins over the Spurs this season and post-season have been impressive blowouts. However, in two of the Spurs' three wins, the Spurs out played the Hornets when the game was close in the fourth quarter. Game 3, and the Spurs 98-89 win, were both decided by good fourth quarter execution on the part of the Spurs. That's not to say the Hornets can't out play the Spurs in the clutch but if it's in the clutch I don't know how you can't give the advantage to the Spurs.

HornetGumboBalls
05-11-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't disagree with that. But I gotta give credit to the hornets for not allowing teams to put them in pressure situations too often to where their inexperience might show. Over the entire year and into the playoffs, the Hornets have been a 2nd half team and usually pull away in the 3rd quarter after Scott makes his adjustments.

td4mvp21
05-11-2008, 03:35 PM
I don't disagree with that. But I gotta give credit to the hornets for not allowing teams to put them in pressure situations too often to where their inexperience might show. Over the entire year and into the playoffs, the Hornets have been a 2nd half team and usually pull away in the 3rd quarter after Scott makes his adjustments.

Yes. That was the case in the first two games-the Spurs need to stop that like they did in Game 3.

Trainwreck2100
05-11-2008, 03:43 PM
What I do know from watching basketball for a long time, is that in a 7 game series, the team that has home court advantage, and wins it's first two at home usually end up losing game 3 on the road. It's happened in all but one series this year. (LAvsDEN) Hell, it even happened to my Hornets in the first round against the Mavs.

Really, it only happened in 1 series, I coulda sworn that one team was up 2-0 and kicked the crap out of a team at their house for game three. That being said, these fuckers better win

word
05-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I think this game is the series. Whoever wins this, will win the series.

mavs>spurs2
05-11-2008, 04:00 PM
I think this game is the series. Whoever wins this, will win the series.

Same. 3-1 is too much of a hill to climb, but if the Spurs manage to tie this thing up then the momentum/experience is in their favor and I agree it's over.

GrandeDavid
05-11-2008, 04:05 PM
The Spurs could win tonight and still lose the series. Momentum is overrated when its a close series. I think luck has more to do with the outcome than momentum.

Whisky Dog
05-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Spurs for the win.

Whisky Dog
05-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Chris Paul will put up 35+ but West+soft Euro shooter+flintstone pete+Pargo combined score less than 40. Spurs win.

Whisky Dog
05-11-2008, 04:53 PM
I want some Gumbo.

GrandeDavid
05-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Anyone know why vbookie isn't up?

bdictjames
05-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Cmon Spurs win this one for San Antonio.

Obstructed_View
05-11-2008, 05:42 PM
I don't remember the last time I worried about the Spurs in a big game simply because they hadn't been demonstrating any ability to play for 48 minutes more than once in a blue moon. The Hornets have been great every time they take the floor. The Spurs are going to have to show something they haven't shown for the majority of the season. I just wonder if they are suddenly going to be satisfied with their one win and everyone in the world saying they can win the series to the point that they come out flat and get killed.

The Hornets can't beat the Spurs if they have their heads right and are playing Spurs playoff ball, probably not even having been spotted two games. The Spurs could come out and lay an egg and then anything can happen from there out. They've gotta bring their lunch pails.

BonnerDynasty
05-11-2008, 05:45 PM
If Pop wins this series he'll be the third coach with the most playoff wins; behind Phil and Pat Riley.

SpurAddict561
05-11-2008, 05:48 PM

lmao...if NBA Live is any indication it's gonna be an insanely horrible offensive game.

ducks
05-11-2008, 05:52 PM
kobe is hurt
get the w tonight

gameFACE
05-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Goddammit, I just want a good old ass kicking of the Hornets. The kind of game where they do the adjusting. The Spurs are due for a game like this. Good ball movement and aggressiveness right from the start.

The Hornets are due for a game where they get a reality check that cockiness and attitude quickly turns into frustration fouls, ejections and technicals. I can't wait to see West and Chandler blow a gasket.

:smokin

HornetGumboBalls
05-11-2008, 05:55 PM
The Hornets can't beat the Spurs if they have their heads right and are playing Spurs playoff ball, probably not even having been spotted two games

Of course, it doesn't matter at all about how the hornets play. The hornets haven't beaten the spurs 4 times this year, the spurs beat themselves. I get it.

reddog 99
05-11-2008, 05:56 PM
I'll never forget when the Spurs won the Championship on Fathers day.

What a great day that was.

It is time to let the ladies have some fun.

Let's do this!

:flag:

CP3, Peja, DWest :ihit

ducks
05-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Be Agressive All Game!

GrandeDavid
05-11-2008, 06:05 PM
SpursBrazil, cade voce, rapaz? Vai passar o jogo no TV ou vamos tomar no....novamente??

awktalk
05-11-2008, 06:06 PM
While the Spurs need to play at their best tonight, this is not a "must win". We saw last year the Kleenex Suns go down 1-3 to the Lakers and come back to win. A Lakers team with much more experience and Phil Jackson. The only "must win" is an elimination game.

That said, look for an ugly, slow, old-school SAS game tonight where the Spurs do just enough to win.

85-79 Spurs.

GSG!

Obstructed_View
05-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Of course, it doesn't matter at all about how the hornets play. The hornets haven't beaten the spurs 4 times this year, the spurs beat themselves. I get it.

You clearly don't get it.

Trainwreck2100
05-11-2008, 06:11 PM
While the Spurs need to play at their best tonight, this is not a "must win". We saw last year the Kleenex Suns go down 1-3 to the Lakers and come back to win. A Lakers team with much more experience and Phil Jackson. The only "must win" is an elimination game.

That said, look for an ugly, slow, old-school SAS game tonight where the Spurs do just enough to win.

85-79 Spurs.

GSG!

It's a must win

Deb
05-11-2008, 06:15 PM

Basically:lol

Obstructed_View
05-11-2008, 06:16 PM
It's a must win

Yep. Only a stupid team with no championship aspirations thinks they can just walk in and win three in a row including two on the road against a good team. This game needs to be played at 100 percent.

Deb
05-11-2008, 06:17 PM
I'll never forget when the Spurs won the Championship on Fathers day.

What a great day that was.

It is time to let the ladies have some fun.

Let's do this!

:flag:

CP3, Peja, DWest :ihit

Damn right. All I really want for Mother's Day is a Spurs win:flag:

awktalk
05-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Yep. Only a stupid team with no championship aspirations thinks they can just walk in and win three in a row including two on the road against a good team. This game needs to be played at 100 percent.

I never said they don't need to play at 100%. No matter how well they play, a loss is still possible. And it is first to 4, not first to 3.

BonnerDynasty
05-11-2008, 06:23 PM
It's a must win.

ducks
05-11-2008, 06:23 PM
tonight game and game 5 are both must win

Obstructed_View
05-11-2008, 06:25 PM
I never said they don't need to play at 100%. No matter how well they play, a loss is still possible. And it is first to 4, not first to 3.

Sorry, then saying that this game is not a "must win" simply because the Spurs aren't mathematically eliminated isn't terribly insightful IMO. They've lost against the Hornets this year when they stopped playing on both ends, something they've done quite often this year. I'll be quite surprised to see the Spurs play well and lose, but I'll be more encouraged by the fact that they played well twice in a row and have a chance to do it again.

ATXSPUR
05-11-2008, 06:30 PM
30 minutes!!!

boutons_
05-11-2008, 06:32 PM
All eyes on Tim, his movement, his language, his face.

That's whatcha get for being Mr. Franchise.

awktalk
05-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Sorry, then saying that this game is not a "must win" simply because the Spurs aren't mathematically eliminated isn't terribly insightful IMO. They've lost against the Hornets this year when they stopped playing on both ends, something they've done quite often this year. I'll be quite surprised to see the Spurs play well and lose, but I'll be more encouraged by the fact that they played well twice in a row and have a chance to do it again.

Subjectively determining a game to be a "must win" is also lacking insight. It's either every playoff game, elimination games, or someone's opinion. If they "stop playing on both ends" then they'll lose to anyone on any given night.

Here's to Manu in the starting lineup and getting off early to opening things up.

1Parker1
05-11-2008, 06:46 PM
I am scared and nervous for tonight's game.

Trainwreck2100
05-11-2008, 06:46 PM
I hope Regie Miller is able to contain his Chris Paul joygasm tonight, else his head might just explode on nat. television

Trainwreck2100
05-11-2008, 06:47 PM

haven't been in this position for 2 years

Spurs Brazil
05-11-2008, 06:48 PM
SpursBrazil, cade voce, rapaz? Vai passar o jogo no TV ou vamos tomar no....novamente??

Oi Grande. Vamos tomar no ... novamente...rsrs

Tente aquele site que passei. Consegui ver o jogo 3 nele

Spurs Brazil
05-11-2008, 06:50 PM
Updates: Spurs-Hornets Game 4
The lineup on the computer shows Manu Ginobili as a starter again tonight. The Spurs' only victory in this series came with Manu starting. 34 minutes ago
The Spurs will try to even up the Western Conference semifinals when they take on the New Orleans Hornets tonight. about 3 hours ago

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/spursworld/2008/05/spurs_vs_hornets_game_4.html

Deb
05-11-2008, 06:53 PM
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

ATXSPUR
05-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Go Spurs Go!!!

theMUHMEshow
05-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Come on spurs... F the hornets and their communist PG!

gobo
05-11-2008, 07:04 PM

why?

ginobili fan
05-11-2008, 07:05 PM
go spurs go

ginobili fan
why?

gay

ginobili fan
i'm so scaredddddd

ginobili fan
woo hooo

Admidave50
05-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Come on, we got this! Go Spurs Go!

theMUHMEshow
05-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Kenny smith is an idiot. Bowen murdered Chauncey down the stretch of our game in 05... But now Bowen cant guard PGs?!?

reck21
05-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Charles..please stop being so biased towards the Hornets and do your job..

ginobili fan
the all 3 are idiots

ginobili fan
Fuck you Charles

ginobili fan
05-11-2008, 07:10 PM
I say tonight We stop Paul!!!!!!!!

ATXSPUR
barkley hopping on hornets bandwagon again.

WildcardManu
I hope Regie Miller is able to contain his Chris Paul joygasm tonight, else his head might just explode on nat. television

:lmao that dude climaxes about 3 times or more a game by just watching Paul run.

1Parker1
why?

Because, if the Spurs lose tonight, I don't think they can win 3 straight against this Hornets team. And I wasn't too impressed with the Spurs defense (aside from Bruce's D on Peja) for most of Game 3.

Hornets are a confident bunch and I think tonight's game is going to be close. I think the Spurs CAN win it tonight, but WILL they is a different story. :lol

Go sPURS gO! :flag:

ginobili fan
I expect to see a great Tim duncan

ginobili fan
05-11-2008, 07:11 PM
I believe in you Mr.Tim Duncan

1Parker1
gINOBILI is starting by the way they just reported.

Deb
What time is the tipoff?

Michi_Germany
05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Go Spurs Go!

hater
05-11-2008, 07:12 PM
vamonos cabrones

MaNuMaNiAc
05-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Holy crap thos girls could sing!

duncan228
What time is the tipoff?

In 2 minutes.

WildcardManu
Tim in t hat shootaround looks fresh and ready to go.

Whisky Dog
Chris Paul with a cold shooting night and frustration sets in.

lefty
05-11-2008, 07:14 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/theuros/Picture003-1.jpg

That's ornament in my room. We don't like hornets here those days :hat

Nice :tu

ginobili fan
There can only be Spurs

gobo
gay

Is that all you know? I asked you to give a reason and you resorted in to nonsense response. Response such as yours could be a bad karma to the spurs (if you are indeed a fan of this team).

lefty
05-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Timmy is looking healthy tonight (during the warm up)

ginobili fan
Is that all you know? I asked you to give a reason and you resorted in to nonsense response. Response such as yours could be a bad karma to the spurs (if you are indeed a fan of this team).

It was sarcasm

ATXSPUR
Come on Spurs!! Kick their arrogant asses all the way back to NO! GO SPURS GO!!!

duncan228
05-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Timmy is looking healthy tonight (during the warm up)

He looks good. The black circles under his eyes are gone. He must feel better.

misterx91578
05-11-2008, 07:16 PM
lets do this thing

mystargtr34
05-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Lets go San An... time for Mr Duncan to shine.

DespЏrado
05-11-2008, 07:18 PM
GO SPURS GO! Make this a series again! I believe in 5!

MarceloM!
05-11-2008, 07:18 PM
This must be the night for Tim. We need him comeback.

nfg3
05-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Must game tonight. We need to get out fast and strong. We need to get the Hornets felling the pressure.

WildcardManu
Tim almost made that, and Peja just missed too

boutons_
take your time, Tim!

WildcardManu
05-11-2008, 07:20 PM
arrrrrgh why can't west miss

ATXSPUR
Thomas needs to stop trying to be jason kidd.

WildcardManu
where's the fucking foul behind duncan

gobo
It was sarcasm

Alright, but should have added some cue. Anyway, good luck to spurs tonight.

WildcardManu
Nice D by KT and Tp on the other side with the layup

WildcardManu
05-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Spurs Brazil
Good D

TP scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boutons_
Tony was off and running, and Tim was looking for him, 2 easy pts

WildcardManu
Timmay!!!

Spurologist
Td Inside

Spurs Brazil
05-11-2008, 07:22 PM
Td!!!!!!!!!!

Warlord23
Manu telegraphs that pass every time

WildcardManu
Let's hope this the game CP and west are due to be bad

WildcardManu
WoW

lefty
05-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Tpppppppppppppppppppp

DespЏrado
Duncan looks better tonight but we need to break the jitters quick.

Spurologist
TP with the killer crossover for 2

BonnerDynasty
Hell yeah Parker. You brought that shit tonight!

theMUHMEshow
Gosh I hate Paul

WildcardManu
Spurs wanted it more baby!!!

Spurs Brazil
TP!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs up 6-4

Spurs Brazil
05-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Tp J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rummpd
No 0-8 like last game - fine start.

Spurologist
Bowennnnnnnnn

lefty

WildcardManu
Trey!!

misterx91578
Bowen

DespЏrado
Bowen!

BonnerDynasty
LOVE THomas' defense!

Warlord23
Playoff Peja is back!

WildcardManu
Bruce has moved in to Peja

Spurs Brazil
05-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce 222222222222222222222222

SPURS up 10-6

WildcardManu
where are the fucking fouls under the basket when tony goes in

Spurologist
FUCK that was a carry by CP

Admidave50
that's right, stay aggressive!

boutons_
it's gonna be slugging match.

kurt is doing pretty well on West

DespЏrado
05-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Gotta stop Peja on the layup attempts. He won't always miss.

Radiosparks
LOVE THomas' defense!

Indeed!

Warlord23
Love the job KT is doing on West so far. We need to throw it into the low post a bit more, see whether TD can hurt them

td4mvp21
:lmao How on earth was that not a travel by Paul?

ATXSPUR
Not bad. But peja is getting too many easy opportunities for my comfort. Good thing he is missing most of those at the moment. I expect Bruce's D sets in as the game goes on though.

ginobili fan
FUCK that was a carry by CP

fuck CP carries the ball all the time

boutons_
05-11-2008, 07:27 PM
what's with Tim and falling away hook when he so close.

just shoulder by, and power it in!

nfg3
2 TOs already. We need to take care of the rock. Otherwise this is a good start for the Spurs.

TD looked good on his ONLY shot - TP needs ot get him the ball and get him going.

fightingtiger2335
Parker walks all the time...we'll call it even

WildcardManu
Pop probably gonna get on Bruce to D up on Peja.

Spurologist
05-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Parker walks all the time...we'll call it even

The refs call it when tp travels. That's the difference.

Try watching the series

BonnerDynasty
05-11-2008, 07:29 PM
very nice assist TP

Radiosparks
Nice feed by TP!

WildcardManu
Yes Tim is back, he is looking spry.

1Parker1
Nice defense so far by Kurt Thomas on David West. Parker looks aggressive, but forced it once or twice towards the end.

fightingtiger2335
The refs call it when tp travels. That's the difference.

Try watching the series
God you Spurs fan are whiny

Spurs Brazil
TD from TP!!

BonnerDynasty
Bowen quit fucking driving dude.

mFFL03
awwwwwwwwwwww parker and cp3 love each other!!!!

btimsah
05-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Hornets are ice cold..

WildcardManu
Keep up the bad night West.

Rummpd
Nice brick by that Hornet

Spurs Brazil
Damn Bruce don't waste your fouls

Radiosparks
Timmy!

Rummpd
Like the start - Spurs leading and have the energy.

Spurologist
TDDDD Again

DespЏrado
Hornets finally missing shots and starting to hesitate. Gotta push them hard now!

misterx91578
05-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Timmy

WildcardManu
That's Tim giving a big FUCK YOU to Barkley

Spurs Brazil
TD J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs up 14-10

fightingtiger2335
nice fast break pretty passing!

Rummpd
Tim should have shot that ball!

Spurologist
manuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

from TP

Radiosparks
Ginobili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rummpd
Manu!

WildcardManu
Another FUCK YOU to CHuck

misterx91578
Manu tre

DespЏrado
05-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Manu needs to take it inside soon...too many outside shots from him.

ATXSPUR
Damnit parker...gotta hit free throws.

Shaolin-Style
Lets see, Manu makes a 3...so take manu out of the game.

Makes perfect sense.

mystargtr34
That's Tim giving a big FUCK YOU to Barkley

lol did Chuck say somethin?

Rummpd
05-11-2008, 07:33 PM
What I feared a let down does not appear there tonight

WildcardManu
05-11-2008, 07:34 PM
No respect to Bowen, his defender stayed on Tim while Bruce ran to his corner, that's why he always makes those shots all day.

Spurologist
TIM fucking Duncan is unguardable

ATXSPUR
Bankshot Duncan!! Parker draws foul!!

Spurs Brazil
Bank TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8pts

WildcardManu
lol did Chuck say somethin?

He said, Tony and Manu couldn't come up big for 2 games in a row giving the upper hand to the Hornets blah blah blah

01Snake
Travelpalooza

mystargtr34
05-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Were winning the rebounds 10-5 so far... gotta keep crashin that glass and get the long rebounds and run... TP has 3 boards already... along with 3 assists and 7 points.

DespЏrado
What I feared a let down does not appear there tonight

the let down will be in the 3rd if it happens tonight. I pray it doesn't. Spurs can't show any weakness tonight.

1Parker1
CP3 is still shooting lights out :pctoss

Ok Pargo just checked in. He is the one Hornets guy I was worried about for tonight's game. He can heat up easily.

Deb
TD and the classic bank shot. Coming on!

Spurologist
FIN has got to play better D than that. He can't guard West but that doesn't mean you roll out the red carpet for him.

Admidave50
everyone is focused from the start so far, tony has to stay aggressive!

mystargtr34
05-11-2008, 07:36 PM
We gotta get a few more stops especially on the inside.

btimsah
God I hate the Spurs.

1Parker1
Oberto in, West immediately scores.

Spurologist
05-11-2008, 07:37 PM

Ok Pargo just checked in. He is the one Hornets guy I was worried about for tonight's game. He can heat up easily.

As long as we shut down everyone else, we're good. So far, we're good.

CP will always get his.

duncan228
Duncan looks great. He's moving well, he obviously feels better.

DespЏrado
TD is doing an excellent job opening the floor for everybody. I think 4down will be a good call as long as we don't go to the bank too regularly.

Radiosparks

CP3 is going to get his. It's keeping the others from having a big game that they have to concentrate on.

nfg3
TD is looking good!!!!!!!! Keep getting him the ball and lets get them into foul trouble.

This is also going ot help spread the floor and get open looks for our shooters.

Rummpd
05-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Parker is brilliant

mystargtr34
05-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Ahh fuckin Pargo

Radiosparks
TP en fuego!

Rummpd
Great defense!

Spurologist
Love that hard double team there by TP. Made West rush his shot

btimsah
05-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Ahahaha.. Pargo!

fightingtiger2335
Ya PARGO!

Radiosparks
Finley gotta hit that shit...Lets go!!!

Aggie Hoopsfan
Finley sucks. Not hitting threes and now he's left Pargo wide open twice in a row and Pargo's hitting.

mystargtr34
Damn NO doesnt turn the ball over at all.

Spurs Brazil
05-11-2008, 07:41 PM
We need to make those 3pts

Damn Pargo hitting

Spurologist
05-11-2008, 07:41 PM
1parker1

your fears are coming alive.

Pargo :pctoss

DespЏrado
05-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Pop needs to go to Barry over Fin tonight.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Get Finley out of the game. Useless :td

btimsah
The Hornets are quicker than the Spurms.

Rummpd
Duncan hacked and no call - what a joke.

lefty
Fuck

ATXSPUR
Up by 2 after one...pargo is pissing me off. Spurs need to shoot a bit higher percentage from beyond the arc but can't complain too much at this point.

Spurs Brazil
Dam Finley

Make those shots

DazedAndConfused
Man these Hornets just don't go away. The Spurs gotta play perfect basketball like this for 48 mintues to take down the Hornets.

Spurologist
If FIN can't hit those, Barry needs to get a run out there.

lefty
05-11-2008, 07:43 PM
The Spurs are quicker than the Suns.

Fixed