PDA

View Full Version : so i might get flamed for this

blizz
05-09-2008, 02:35 AM
but does anyone else get the feeling that NO IS the better team? WHEN we win this series it'll be because of a better individual performance, better coaching and some lucky breaks....but it's hard to argue who is the better team. then again..playing 5 on 8 is HARD...but i believe we'll get it done...cuz we have HEART.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2008, 02:37 AM
coach d'antoni?..........is that you?

honestfool84
05-09-2008, 02:37 AM
:flame

MannyIsGod
05-09-2008, 02:38 AM
but does anyone else get the feeling that NO IS the better team? WHEN we win this series it'll be because of a better individual performance, better coaching and some lucky breaks....but it's hard to argue who is the better team. then again..playing 5 on 8 is HARD...but i believe we'll get it done...cuz we have HEART.

The better team will win. They are the more TALENTED team without a doubt. That doesn't mean they are the better team. They have a chance to prove it, however.

rayray2k8
05-09-2008, 02:38 AM
You can always root for the hornets you know.. -_-

blizz
05-09-2008, 02:39 AM
c'mon guys..take the goggles off...think about it. they blew us out in 4 of their wins against us and it took a suberb effort in the fourth by some of our best players to get this one....i'm sure we'll get it done but it'll be a coaching and individual effort that gets it done. they're DAMN good.

Princess Pimp
05-09-2008, 02:40 AM
New Orleans is way better and will win this series.

blizz
05-09-2008, 02:41 AM
maybe the better term would have been talented...but still..we're struggling to win games...they get them easily. JMO....don't get me wrong...i bleed silver and black.

honestfool84
05-09-2008, 02:41 AM
New Orleans is way better and will win this series.

isn't that what you said right before we opened a can of whoop-ass on you and your suns?

in fact, you even predicted y'all would sweep the spurs.

Princess Pimp
05-09-2008, 02:43 AM
You just won your lone victory of the series, New Orleans will take Games 4 and 5.

This series resembles the first round NOH vs. Dallas.

Game 3 The Hornets lost by 10 points only to kill the Mavs in the next 2 games...Expect the same outcome in this series..

MannyIsGod
05-09-2008, 02:45 AM
c'mon guys..take the goggles off...think about it. they blew us out in 4 of their wins against us and it took a suberb effort in the fourth by some of our best players to get this one....i'm sure we'll get it done but it'll be a coaching and individual effort that gets it done. they're DAMN good.

IF they win the four then you can call them the better team. They've only won 2.

honestfool84
05-09-2008, 02:46 AM
You just won your lone victory of the series, New Orleans will take Games 4 and 5.

This series resembles the first round NOH vs. Dallas.

Game 3 The Hornets lost by 10 points only to kill the Mavs in the next 2 games...Expect the same outcome in this series..

:lmao

how are the fish bitin', bitch?

Princess Pimp
05-09-2008, 02:46 AM
IF they win the four then you can call them the better team. They've only won 2. They will you ugly fuck!

Princess Pimp
05-09-2008, 02:48 AM
:lmao

how are the fish bitin', bitch?

You will join us next Tuesday...

Obstructed_View
05-09-2008, 02:49 AM
The Spurs have been blown out by a lot of teams in the second half this year. It's more about what the Spurs aren't doing than what the Hornets are doing.

I'll be really glad when Timmy is playing like himself again so all this freakin' hand-wringing will end.

Princess Pimp
05-09-2008, 02:50 AM
The Spurs have been blown out by a lot of teams in the second half this year. It's more about what the Spurs aren't doing than what the Hornets are doing.

I'll be really glad when Timmy is playing like himself again so all this freakin' hand-wringing will end. No more "He's been sick" excuses?

timvp
05-09-2008, 02:50 AM
The Spurs are almost always out-talented this late in the playoffs. The Spurs have beaten many "better" teams on their way to championships.

honestfool84
05-09-2008, 02:51 AM
No more "He's been sick" excuses?

no more.
duncan is back.

hey, you never did answer!
what ever happened to your 'sweep of the spurs'?

Princess Pimp
05-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Give the Hornets credit assholes, they are showing they are better than tin man's team.

honestfool84
05-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Give the Hornets credit assholes, they are showing they are better than tin man's team.

the same way you showed credit to the spurs when we beat the suns?

enough of this childish talk with you - im off to bed.

rayray2k8
05-09-2008, 02:56 AM

So let me get this straight...
IF somehow the spurs comeback to win this series,
will you continue to root for the opposing team that plays the spurs??

Give me a break!
Dont you have anything better to do?
I mean seriously, dont you have a life of your ow-
Never mind. :lol

Kori Ellis
05-09-2008, 03:00 AM
honestfool, put Princess Pimp on your ignore list. I'm sick of seeing the lame exchanges.

honestfool84
05-09-2008, 03:03 AM
honestfool, put Princess Pimp on your ignore list. I'm sick of seeing the lame exchanges.

haha. :lol

ok, im sorry.
its just too much fun.
but ill do it.

freemeat
05-09-2008, 03:05 AM

Princess Pimp is like that pooped-out peanut...you kind of wonder why it's there for a little bit, but then you just flush it because it smells like sh*t.

(Easy to ignore, but sometimes you kinda look forward to it being there...)

blizz
05-09-2008, 03:44 AM
The Spurs are almost always out-talented this late in the playoffs. The Spurs have beaten many "better" teams on their way to championships.

That's basically what I'm trying to say.

MannyIsGod
05-09-2008, 03:45 AM
You should use the term more talented then. The better team is the one that ultimately wins; regardless of talent.

blizz
05-09-2008, 03:46 AM
I actually said something about that....read the thread homes.