PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas woman set to pop out #18

CubanMustGo
05-09-2008, 10:55 AM
She has been pregnant for over 12 of her 40 years and here comes another one. Look, hubby, we know you're fertile, tie the tubes already and give your wife a chance to be something more than a breeder. And yes, she seems happy to be doing it, but crimeny, enough's enough.

All the kids' names being with J. The father's name should be "Jerk."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080509/ap_on_re_us/18_kids

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a happy Mother's Day for an Arkansas woman — she's pregnant with her 18th child.

Michelle Duggar, 41, is due on New Year's Day, and the latest addition will join seven sisters and 10 brothers. There are two sets of twins.

"We've had three in January, three in December. Those two months are a busy time for us," she said, laughing.

The Duggars' oldest child, Josh, is 20, and the youngest, Jennifer, is nine months old.

The fast-growing family lives in Tontitown in northwest Arkansas in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children — whose names start with the letter J — are home-schooled.

Duggar has been been pregnant for more than 11 years of her life, and the family is in the process of filming another series for Discovery Health.

The new show looks at life inside the Duggar home, where chores — or "jurisdictions" — are assigned to each child. One episode of the new show involves a "jurisdiction swap," where the boys do chores traditionally assigned to the girls, and vice versa, Duggar said.

"The girls swapped jurisdictions, changing tires, working in the garages, mowing the grass," she said. "The boys got to cook supper from start to finish, clean the bathrooms," among other chores.

Duggar said she's six weeks along and the pregnancy is going well. She and her husband, Jim Bob Duggar, said they'll keep having children as long as God wills it.

"The success in a family is first off, a love for God, and secondly, treating each other like you want to be treated," Jim Bob Duggar said. "Our goal is for each one of our children to be best friends, and everybody working together to serve each other makes that happen."

The other Duggar children, in between Joshua and Jennifer, are Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 16; Jessa, 15; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 10; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 7; James, 6; Justin, 5; Jackson, 3; and Johannah, 2.

If ol' Jim Bob had any idea how much of a pain it was to bear children I bet he wouldn't want to be treated that way.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-09-2008, 10:58 AM
http://msp138.photobucket.com/albums/q274/bigillz/clown.jpg

SpursWoman
05-09-2008, 11:04 AM
Jeezus H. Christ. So, does he have to strap a board to his ass now so he doesn't fall in?

dickface
05-09-2008, 11:08 AM
At this point it must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Summers
05-09-2008, 11:12 AM
While I wouldn't choose to have a billion kids, I've seen their show and the father's not making her do it. It's their religion and lifestyle choice and she loves having babies. They seem very sweet and happy and their kids (though oddly dressed) all seem like really well-adjusted kids. FWIW, they also have the money to handle all those kids.

Shaolin-Style
05-09-2008, 11:19 AM
I remember this family. Didn't think they were still plopping them out though.

Good thing they don't live in China.

clambake
05-09-2008, 11:32 AM
= badass stimulus check.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-09-2008, 11:48 AM
= badass stimulus check.

I bet they were counting on that :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-09-2008, 11:52 AM
The dude's name is Jim Bob... somehow, I'm not surprised :lol

SpursWoman
05-09-2008, 12:01 PM
= badass stimulus check.

$6,300 ... wtf? :lol

peewee's lovechild
05-09-2008, 12:06 PM
She loves the cock.

Don Quixote
05-09-2008, 12:27 PM
While I wouldn't choose to have a billion kids, I've seen their show and the father's not making her do it. It's their religion and lifestyle choice and she loves having babies. They seem very sweet and happy and their kids (though oddly dressed) all seem like really well-adjusted kids. FWIW, they also have the money to handle all those kids.

Yeah, they seem like a normal, such as it is, family. The mother loves her life, seems a bit hyper-organized (can't say I blame her), but there doesn't appear to be any attempt to barricade the family in or prepare for the end of the world (e.g., the Branch Davidians or the FLDS). They seem like a great family.

And I guarantee you, if more families were like this one (maybe not so ... large), we'd have a lot fewer social problems out there today.

Sunshine
05-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Oh gawd...not again!

Don Quixote
05-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Oh gawd...not again!

What did I say?

Okay ... let me rephrase and keep with the general tenor of ST:

She likes unprotected group sex with multiple underage males. And then she eats the children.

More appropriate now?

desflood
05-09-2008, 12:35 PM
she loves having babies.
So do I. Doesn't make me batsh*t crazy like it obviously does her, though :lol

Sunshine
05-09-2008, 12:44 PM
But I do have to agree that they seem like a well-adjusted, albeit a LARGE, family!

The children respect their parents and each other, they have a well organized system around the house, all the kids are smart and talented and the mom and dad truly seem to love each other.

I've looked for 'dirt' on them, mostly curious about how they survive financially and were able to build the huge home they live in and couldn't really find anything. He's a former Arkansas State Senator and is a real estate agent and owns commercial property. They also teach financial freedom seminars.

Sunshine
05-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Yeah, they seem like a normal, such as it is, family. The mother loves her life, seems a bit hyper-organized (can't say I blame her), but there doesn't appear to be any attempt to barricade the family in or prepare for the end of the world (e.g., the Branch Davidians or the FLDS). They seem like a great family.

And I guarantee you, if more families were like this one (maybe not so ... large), we'd have a lot fewer social problems out there today.

Nooo...not you! Just at her having another baby.

I actually think your post is spot on.

E20
05-09-2008, 12:49 PM
A teacher of mine is mormon and she always says she wants to have a lot of kids like 10 of them and she seems like she really wants that many. What religon are this family?

Sunshine
05-09-2008, 12:57 PM
A teacher of mine is mormon and she always says she wants to have a lot of kids like 10 of them and she seems like she really wants that many. What religon are this family?

Conservative Baptist, and they adhere to the "Quiverfull" movement which is described here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiverfull

Don Quixote
05-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Yes, I have heard they are Baptists. They seem ... normal.

A lot of people see religious "throwback" types (simpler dress an lifestyle, use the King James Version) and assume they are Mormons. Usually the assumption is false -- they could be Baptist, Pentecostal/charismatic, or even Methodist.

But these seem like great people.

CuckingFunt
05-09-2008, 02:27 PM
She loves the cock.

She loved the cock. Past tense. I doubt she even feels it anymore.

Shelly
05-09-2008, 03:22 PM
She loved the cock. Past tense. I doubt she even feels it anymore.

:lol I'm sure those babies are just falling out by now. No need to push anymore.

I wonder if Brangelina will give them a run for their money.

CuckingFunt
05-09-2008, 03:32 PM
I wonder if Brangelina will give them a run for their money.

I miss pre-breeder Angie. :depressed

Don Quixote
05-09-2008, 06:34 PM
I don't know. Angelina is not as entertaining/crazy as she was before, but I am happy for her, that she has settled down and discovered family (although she did steal someone else's husband at first). She also is working hard at humanitarian issues and doesn't appear to be the crazy Hollywood celeb.

So, here's to the boring Angelina!

Dex
05-09-2008, 06:41 PM
So how the hell do these people think they need to leave an extra 16+ people on this already fucking overcrowded Earth? Not to mention that the average child cost roundabouts of $500,000 to raise from 0-18. How do they plan to rustle that up 18-fold?

Some people are morons.

With as quickly as we are over-populating, I think people should be required to actively try to stop having children after one. Two at the most.

Leave one for the open space you leave behind when you're gone. That's my line of thinking.

CuckingFunt
05-09-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't know. Angelina is not as entertaining/crazy as she was before, but I am happy for her, that she has settled down and discovered family (although she did steal someone else's husband at first). She also is working hard at humanitarian issues and doesn't appear to be the crazy Hollywood celeb.

So, here's to the boring Angelina!

I was speaking purely from a hotness point of view.

In terms of activism, humanitarianism, and politics, I've actually been quite impressed with both halves of the Brangelina sammich.

Don Quixote
05-09-2008, 09:50 PM
So how the hell do these people think they need to leave an extra 16+ people on this already fucking overcrowded Earth? Not to mention that the average child cost roundabouts of $500,000 to raise from 0-18. How do they plan to rustle that up 18-fold?

Some people are morons.

With as quickly as we are over-populating, I think people should be required to actively try to stop having children after one. Two at the most.

Leave one for the open space you leave behind when you're gone. That's my line of thinking.

Okay, then. I hear China has a very nice one-child policy.

PlayoffEx-static
05-09-2008, 10:18 PM
$6,300 ... wtf? :lol

That's probably like one month's gas and groceries. :wow