PDA

View Full Version : Will Someone at ESPN-San Antonio Tell Colin Cowherd...

PeterBurns
05-09-2008, 02:11 PM
That you guys exist?

Earlier today, Colin Cowherd had Walter Pasacrita on about the game and Colin says thanks to WOAI and KTKR for the interview.

Also, earlier in the Phoenix-Spurs series, Colin picked the Suns because..."It was toss-up series, but I'm picking Phoenix because there is a least an ESPN station in Phoenix"

I'm just saying, you might want to let the home company know.....

tlongII
05-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Radio smack. Love it.

leemajors
05-09-2008, 02:32 PM
I don't see why anyone would listen to his show.

PeterBurns
05-09-2008, 02:35 PM
I mean, I saw their office yesterday, it's very nice.
All new stuff, cool studio's...etc.

But then again, I guess I can't expect more from a station that has no website 3 months after the launch.

degenerate_gambler
05-09-2008, 02:37 PM
I mean, I saw their office yesterday, it's very nice.
All new stuff, cool studio's...etc.

But then again, I guess I can't expect more from a station that has no website 3 months after the launch.

why do you care?

PeterBurns
05-09-2008, 02:39 PM
I mean even this guy has a website.....
http://www.2atoms.com/comedy/worstoftheweb/blount.htm

PeterBurns
05-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Yes, this person does also....

http://www.modestapparelchristianclothinglydiaofpurpledre ssescustomsewing.com/

C'mon ESPN.....Show me something?

GoGatos.
05-09-2008, 02:45 PM
why do you care?

Many of us care! Peter is the only one with balls to say something. Chris Duel came in here with trumpets blasting about his show now he doesn't seem to give a shit! Even if they get a website (after the NBA finals are over) I won't go there they don't seem to care why should we anymore?

degenerate_gambler
05-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Many of us care! Peter is the only one with balls to say something. Chris Duel came in here with trumpets blasting about his show now he doesn't seem to give a shit! Even if they get a website (after the NBA finals are over) I won't go there they don't seem to care why should we anymore?

isn't this what's commonly referred to as a contradiction?

as an aside, i don't really care one way or the other because i don't normally listen to local drivel on the radio. but it appears that the burns guy is correct...no website in this day and age is very mom & popish.

mouse
05-09-2008, 02:57 PM
I have to agree with Mr.Burns on this one. From day one ESPN seemed to do things half ass. And I never heard any of the shows prior to the Zone tell the listeners to tune in. You would think the ESPN show right before Duel's show would say "welcome San Antonio to ESPN glad to have you!" or "up next is Chrsi Duel down in San Antonio the Zone tune in San Antonio"

If not for ST and the show David Chancellor did on his TV show many would have no idea ESPN even came to San Antonio. And why Sister Beth or Kori did not make a temporary forum just so folks have a place to talk about Duel's show w/o spamming the Club is beyond human comprehension.

I wish Duel and ESPN well, And I hope they do good but I can't be part of something that wants no part of themselves I have enough drama in the Troll forum as it is.

GoGatos.
05-09-2008, 03:02 PM
isn't this what's commonly referred to as a contradiction?

It would be if you don't read into it. Many of us still care about sports radio in San Antonio but don't care to (paticipate) anymore with the ESPN show.

We still care to know who is kicking who's ass! Did Kori get on the radio! Did mouse have a smack off with johnny Bottom-line! But if the show fails we won't lose any sleep over it since they don't seem to have any passion why should we?

HFFL
05-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Radio and TV people don't give a rats ass about anyone they are out to make money.

T Park
05-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Knock what your afraid of.

The Club
05-09-2008, 03:12 PM

http://users.pld.com/prusa/images/Treadmill.jpg

PeterBurns
05-09-2008, 03:12 PM
I have to agree with Mr.Burns on this one. From day one ESPN seemed to do things half ass.

Except the studio. That F****** is top of the line.
And they hired the Thompsons and got Johnny Compian.

I wouldn't consider those moves half-ass.

Just a little hungover today from the game, and wanted to stir it up a bit.

HFFL
05-09-2008, 03:18 PM

Kori Ellis's

Tons of people are getting banned tonight on permanent username and IP ban.

This is the final warning t

End of story.

Thanks.

PeterBurns
05-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Hey MikeyP....How the hell are ya?

GoGatos.
05-09-2008, 03:25 PM

What do you consider top of the line? They don't even do live web streams or have a website. Does it matter if they have gold plated mics and fur covered chairs? It's what comes out of my radio speakers that matters not the 20.000 dollar toilet seats they use.

And they hired the Thompsons

Oh shit!! The Thompsons?!! how did they manage that feat!This is unbelievable!! I take back what i said earlier!! They actually talked them into doing radio? Oh my GOD!! especially when they was bored as shit doing the online ESPN gaming show how did they talk them into it? please give us the juicy details!! This is fucking huge!!

:lmao

In plane site
05-09-2008, 03:33 PM

Psssst! those moves came months after they were already on the radio. The PR buzz had gone already! The bottom-line ESPN failed to use the grand opening to their advantaged, and now they are playing catch up.Someone wake me up when Andy Everett starts to do GNR again.

Mog
05-09-2008, 03:37 PM
I like how Chris Duel comes in here like Paul Revere " ESPN is coming!!" ESPN is coming!!"

and then he hides under a rock. :lmao

Another thing if he does show up later? look for a post from Dawn also around 60 seconds later, it's like they share one laptop between them.

The other side
05-09-2008, 03:41 PM
hey Peter why make a topic why not just email them?........................oh never mind......:lmao

peewee's lovechild
05-09-2008, 03:42 PM
This Peter Burns cocksucker is funny to me.

I mean, all this shit talk about radio stations and what not . . . does someone want to give this douche a television?

They've been around for a while.

You can even get one with color.

Evan
05-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Kori Ellis's

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

what happened there?

Dude
05-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Kori went into meltdown mode and banned all the Hornet posters. I could see it coming with all the new rules. No city smack,no katrina smack,no ethnic smack,no parker vs manu threads, no shoes no shirt no service etc......I blame LJ you would think he could keep Kori busy with a nice dinner date or some mad love until the morning comes and all is back to normal.

ST had a reputation as a place to speak your mind Kori knows Face it beer and 2nd round playoffs can make things funky at times, that's why we all left SR so we could have fun place to release stress!.

I know the regular posters want to talk X's and O's and stats, so make a VIP forum just for them until the playoffs are over.
my 2 cents I hope I don't get banned. :(

peewee's lovechild
05-09-2008, 04:01 PM
I hope I don't get banned. :(

I hope you do.

Kori Ellis
05-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Kori went into meltdown mode and banned all the Hornet posters. I could see it coming with all the new rules. No city smack,no katrina smack,no ethnic smack,no parker vs manu threads, no shoes no shirt no service etc......I blame LJ you would think he could keep Kori busy with a nice dinner date or some mad love until the morning comes and all is back to normal.

ST had a reputation as a place to speak your mind Kori knows Beer and 2nd round playoffs can get make things funky that's why we all left SR so we could have fun.

I know the regular posters want to talk X's and O's and stats, so make a VIP forum just for them until the playoffs are over.

I banned two dumbass Spurs fans and 1 Hornets fan for 48 hours.

degenerate_gambler
05-09-2008, 04:05 PM

ST had a reputation as a place to speak your mind Kori knows Face it beer and 2nd round playoffs can make things funky at times, that's why we all left SR so we could have fun place to release stress!.

take your Ritalin and calm down son..

mouse
05-09-2008, 04:07 PM
I agree with the VIP section make it so you have to have at least 500 posts to enter that way no troll can get in. Now Tpark and the others who want to talk about Tim's rebound stats and Manu's free trow percentage can have a place to do so w/o the"Your team sucks!" topics getting in the way. I know what Kori is trying to do but all the Locking deleting and banning reminds me of Dusty and it's rather disturbing to see it here at ST.

Mog
05-09-2008, 04:09 PM
take your Ritalin and calm down son..

or else face getting banned? :lmao

GoGatos.
05-09-2008, 04:15 PM
I banned two dumbass

Then how come I still see Tpark and Sequ on line? :lmao

tlongII
05-09-2008, 06:15 PM
I banned two dumbass Spurs fans and 1 Hornets fan for 48 hours.

I thought I was the only one you called a dumbass???

Man of Steel
05-09-2008, 07:39 PM
I thought I was the only one you called a dumbass???

No T--

I have heard that Kori calls you "that fucking piece of shit dumbass Tlong"

Trainwreck2100
05-09-2008, 08:20 PM

I'm pretty sure the lack of hornets fans today has more to do with the loss than anything else

Kori Ellis
05-09-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm pretty sure the lack of hornets fans today has more to do with the loss than anything else

Only one Hornet fan got banned. So if they aren't posting today, then you are right - it's because of the loss.

Dude
05-09-2008, 09:55 PM
But that one Hornet fan had 5 screen names! :lmao

tlongII
05-09-2008, 10:02 PM
No T--

I have heard that Kori calls you "that fucking piece of shit dumbass Tlong"

Oh. Ahight then.

Chris Duel
05-09-2008, 10:18 PM
I like how Chris Duel comes in here like Paul Revere " ESPN is coming!!" ESPN is coming!!"

KISS MY ASS you little piece of shit.

I'm not hiding and you know where to find me.

Chris Duel
05-09-2008, 10:24 PM
That you guys exist?

Earlier today, Colin Cowherd had Walter Pasacrita on about the game and Colin says thanks to WOAI and KTKR for the interview.

Also, earlier in the Phoenix-Spurs series, Colin picked the Suns because..."It was toss-up series, but I'm picking Phoenix because there is a least an ESPN station in Phoenix"

I'm just saying, you might want to let the home company know.....

Hey, Stacie's Reject,

Colin Cowturd can have Walter Passivecretin.

Nice to see you at our station yesterday kissing Geb's ass.

If we're such lightweights, why are you so obsessed with us?

Get a life. Loser.

PeterBurns
05-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Hey, Stacie's Reject,

Get a life. Loser.

At a boy Duel....Finally Something worth reading.
Now if we can work on something worth listening to, you'll be on the right track....:lmao

HighLowLobForBig-50
05-10-2008, 12:12 AM
theres just no way

GoGatos.
05-10-2008, 12:19 AM
Another Duel meltdown priceless! You don't see Mr.Duel for 30 days then someone talks about him and he magically appears?

That can only mean three things.

1) He lurks here but doesn't post (rude and creepy)

2) His friends lurk here don't post and alerts him if someone is talking about him.
(very rude and extra creepy)

3) He just happens to read the one topic that someone just happens to mention his name. (fascinating and ultra creepy)

Mog
05-10-2008, 12:29 AM
KISS MY ASS you little piece of shit.

Now would be a good time for Kori to remind Mr. Duel about the new rules concerning cursing and insults.

Trainwreck2100
05-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Another Duel meltdown priceless! You don't see Mr.Duel for 30 days then someone talks about him and he magically appears?

2) His friends lurk here don't post and alerts him if someone is talking about him.

3) He just happens to read the one topic that someone just happens to mention his name. (fascinating and ultra creepy)

or maybe he has a job that keeps him out late and a wife he has to take care of.

Kori Ellis
05-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Now would be a good time for Kori to remind Mr. Duel about the new rules concerning cursing and insults.

What new rules about cursing? You mean the one about not cursing in thread TITLES that has been here for 3 years.

On another note, this thread is funny. Peter Burns rides ESPN hard about things (though I agree that they need a website). However, if it's true that Peter is actually trying to get a job at ESPN, that's HILARIOUS. Chris - don't take anything Peter says too hard - maybe he's just trying to make things better there to make his job easier when he starts working with you. :drunk

On a third note (you can never have enough notes), I'll use this thread to apologize to Dawn (and Chris). I just found a message that you left on my phone last week. I have no idea why I didn't get any message indicator until today. I'm sorry for not responding.

-K

Mog
05-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Hey, Stacie's Reject,

If you have seen Stacie lately that is really a complement .

Good name play funny and I agree! :tu

Let's be fair Mr.Duel kissing ass is what radio people do best, That is how you get your jobs and keep them. You kissed Andrew Ashwood's crusty ass for years. Then the folks from KTSA. Not to mention the Body Solutions people, not only did you kiss their asses, you drank their milkshakes! :lmao

why are you so obsessed with us?
Get a life. Loser.

That is pee wee Herman smack at best. Come on brah! you can do better Where is the Duel we all remember?

PeterBurns
05-10-2008, 12:42 AM
On another note, this thread is funny. Peter Burns rides ESPN hard about things (though I agree that they need a website). However, if it's true that Peter is actually trying to get a job at ESPN, that's HILARIOUS. Chris - don't take anything Peter says too hard - maybe he's just trying to make things better there to make his job easier when he starts working with you. :drunk

-K

Kori....Do you think I would ever want to work with someone that goes online and starts out a post towards me by calling me out because I divorced a drug addicted person?

I might give ESPN a hard time because no website, but surely, I wouldn't stoop to the level that Mr. Duel did earlier today in his post. A new low.....

Mog
05-10-2008, 12:44 AM
On another note, this thread is funny.

So are 98% of the ones you lock! Why is this topic any different then the ones you tell people to simmer down, stop insulting,behave people! Look Kori you can cherry pick which topics to lock and when to enforce the rules it's your site but we all see the double standards.
On another note, What if it was you someone was calling a piece of shit?

Mr. Duel doesn't allow anyone to call him a piece of shit at his site. why the special treatment, did he give you a refund on your lifetime supply of Body Solutions? :lmao

Kori Ellis
05-10-2008, 12:48 AM
So are 98% of the ones you lock! Why is this topic ant different then the ones you tell people to simmer down? You can cherry pick which topics to lock and when to enforce the rules it's your site but we all see the double standards.
On another note, What if it was you someone was calling a piece of shit?

The threads I locked/deleted yesterday involved people saying they wanted to put a gun at someone's head and things like that. I understand you are emotional about me merging and locking some threads, but that's a little different than being called a piece of shit.

Kori Ellis
05-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Kori....Do you think I would ever want to work with someone that goes online and starts out a post towards me by calling me out because I divorced a drug addicted person?

You never know. Maybe they'll double your salary and give you your own show ;)

Mog
05-10-2008, 12:58 AM

I might give ESPN a hard time because no website, but surely, I wouldn't stoop to the level that Mr. Duel did earlier today in his post. A new low.....

Save your breath Kori is Bias like a mo-fo Brah!

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Is Mouse the most persecuted member at SpursTalk?

mouse
05-10-2008, 01:06 AM
I wasn't going to drink tonight but if the topic keeps up I may want to have a few and enjoy the drama ahead! This reminds me of the time I called out Jason Thompson and Greg More jumps in and talks about my girlfriends crooked teeth and my personal life and Kori just giggled. I figured after that all smack was allowed and now you can't say Mexican or Katrina anymore? I think Mr. Duel owes Peter a public apology and I hope he felt good getting it off his chest something you can't do at the Underground or it gets deleted asap. I don't care what people do or say as long as I can do and say the same it's called equal/fair treatment look it up Kori! :smokin

timvp
05-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Mouse doesn't answer my PM's. :depressed

mouse
05-10-2008, 01:08 AM
The threads I locked/deleted yesterday involved people saying they wanted to put a gun at someone's head and things like that

Kinda like the gangster rap LJ and 99% of the kids on the www listens too? :lmao

Sorry had to figure out a way to get LJ in the mix!

:wakeup

mouse
05-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Is Mouse the most persecuted member at SpursTalk?

Hey look the Japs are up late tonight! Are my shirts ready and I lost my ticket so don't give me any shit Monday!

Shelly.
05-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Hey, Stacie's Reject,

Get a life. Loser.

Is this really the Chris Duel that has a radio show on ESPN? This is very unprofessional.

mouse
05-10-2008, 03:42 AM
That is not the real Chris Duel, it's an alias, the real Chris Duel would never be-little another human being on this earth more less get online to do so. The man is a professional radio host stand up comic USC grad you really think he would risk all that for some worthless meltdown on a public forum? You have much to learn grasshopper. :toast

Tonto
05-10-2008, 04:06 AM
chris duel have pale face melt down
flames soar high like eagle
bring much heat
help melt ice caps
pale face al gore not proud

Kori Ellis
05-10-2008, 04:06 AM
I wasn't going to drink tonight but if the topic keeps up I may want to have a few and enjoy the drama ahead! This reminds me of the time I called out Jason Thompson and Greg More jumps in and talks about my girlfriends crooked teeth and my personal life and Kori just giggled. I figured after that all smack was allowed and now you can't say Mexican or Katrina anymore? I think Mr. Duel owes Peter a public apology and I hope he felt good getting it off his chest something you can't do at the Underground or it gets deleted asap. I don't care what people do or say as long as I can do and say the same it's called equal/fair treatment look it up Kori! :smokin

What treehugging version of Mouse is this? :dramaquee When Greg Moore made fun of your personal life - I reprimanded him, warned him and threatened to ban him. And you ALWAYS say that I didn't do anything to protect you. What more did you want?

If you don't realize the Chris and Peter are JOKING with each other in this thread, then that's on you. Do you think that Peter is actually mad at someone mentioning Stacey? I guess they got your goat.

http://www.oldredbarnco.com/goat2.bmp

Kori Ellis
05-10-2008, 04:08 AM

He doesn't answer mine either. I don't think he likes us anymore.

dawn
05-10-2008, 10:56 PM

Another thing if he does show up later? look for a post from Dawn also around 60 seconds later, it's like they share one laptop between them.

Has it been 60 seconds yet...anyone...:toast

Chris Duel
05-11-2008, 12:34 AM
Has it been 60 seconds yet...anyone...:toast

I think that was about 69 seconds, to be exact.

Chris Duel
05-11-2008, 12:46 AM
:rollin
Is this really the Chris Duel that has a radio show on ESPN? This is very unprofessional.

When the hell have I ever been professional?

You can get in line behind Mog to kiss my ass as well.

And while I'm soliciting ass kissings, let me move MOUSE to the front of the line. Your bi-polar bullshit that any criticism is deleted in the Underground is absolute mythology. Do you double as an operative for SpursReport.com? Put the crack pipe down, "brah."

You can revel in your hate and take your shots at my radio station and me, but don't be surprised and don't cry like a little prison bitch when we throw it back in your face.

And regarding our web site, keep crowing about how we don't have one. We are laughing our asses off because we know what's coming. You are Hiroshima and we are the B-29 flying to your city.

"He who laughs last," bitches. :lmao

Count us out. Dismiss us. Mock us.

We love it.

Just stop your queer little faux outrage when we strike back. :ihit

:p: :lol :toast :downspin:

Big Worm
05-11-2008, 02:02 AM
If you don't realize the Chris and Peter are JOKING with each other in this thread, then that's on you.

Are you saying the average poster that comes to this website is supposed to have ESP and just assume these two guys are clowning around? And if they are why can't they be the ones to say so?

On another note: What is the difference of these two going at it with insults and the topics you lock for others insulting each other. Maybe they are just having fun also. Do you see the contradictions?

How come Peter hasn't said he was joking?

Do you think that Peter is actually mad at someone mentioning Stacey?
Does that make it right?

What I don't get is Chris saying his website doesn't lock or delete a topic all sites have at one time or another. And others have left or complained in the past but I will take the high road and let everyone think his site is the only site on the www that has never deleted or locked a topic.

What Chris Duel forgets is a thing called Screen Capture and I have a few of the forum with my topic and the screen of it missing.

But I think getting on Duels bad side comes with consequences and I wouldn't want any more of his (Kidding around) as you call it.

I have never seen so many people who can do no wrong in my life.

who knew the only two posters that never ever get upset on the www just happen to post here at the club what are the chances?

Look Kori we can go round and round all night but the truth is the only people who don't face the wrath of Duel or the pain of Kori are the ones who stay quite and just read and I may have to become one of those in order to save what little friendship I still have with you and Chris if any still exist
pat-na!

mouse
05-11-2008, 02:40 AM

maybe you need to make sure your PMing the right person first.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/LJ-Lies.jpg

mouse
05-11-2008, 02:58 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/lLJ-lies-again.jpg

mouse
05-11-2008, 03:02 AM
The screen capture does not lie.......................................

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/lie.jpg

peewee's lovechild
05-11-2008, 12:38 PM

Seriously . . . there are TV's everywhere now.

peewee's lovechild
05-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Hey look the Japs are up late tonight! Are my shirts ready and I lost my ticket so don't give me any shit Monday!

Chinese do dry cleaning.

Japs make badass porn.

PeterBurns
05-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Put the crack pipe down, "brah."

cry like a little prison bitch

You are Hiroshima and we are the B-29 flying to your city.

Just stop your queer little faux outrage when we strike back. :ihit

:p: :lol :toast :downspin:

As a Gay Japanese Crack Addict that has spent time in jail, I think the above post was highly offensive.

Et Tu Duel?

Trainwreck2100
05-11-2008, 01:09 PM
As a Gay Japanese Crack Addict that has spent time in jail, I think the above post was highly offensive.

Et Tu Duel?

Bullshit, you're not a Japanese crack addict.

AlamoSpursFan
05-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Not to mention the Body Solutions people, not only did you kiss their asses, you drank their milkshakes! :lmao

Hey Mouse,

Why do you keep harping on the Body Solutions thing? Practically EVERYBODY in San Antonio media took BS's money. Hell, I heard national hosts pimping that stuff.

So Chris took their money to endorse their product. Big deal. And oh, by the way, unlike most of the fat-asses in this town, he actually used it and it worked.

Move the fuck on already. That's a dead horse that doesn't need any more beating.

Mog
05-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Hey Mouse,

Why do you keep harping on the Body Solutions thing? Practically EVERYBODY in San Antonio media took BS's money. Hell, I heard national hosts pimping that stuff.

So Chris took their money to endorse their product. Big deal. And oh, by the way, unlike most of the fat-asses in this town, he actually used it and it worked.

Move the fuck on already. That's a dead horse that doesn't need any more beating.

Dude relax lay off the sodium your eating to many chips! Did you not read Kori's posts? we are all having fun stop being a dick head cuz Dawn won't have sex with you, talk about beating that horse to death.

We get it already Chis Duel is your GOD, And Dawn is your Queen, and reckless kelly is the best band ever we get it vato

Besides Chris Duel brought it up on his show and even posted the advertisement on line for all of us the see so get on his ass if your that worried.

Your the only person at ST that has never had sex and you works for Lays? :lmao

AlamoSpursFan
05-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Your the only person at ST that has never had sex and you works for Lays? :lmao

:lol

I have living, breathing proof that I had sex once, 9 years ago.

GoGatos.
05-12-2008, 01:17 AM
:lol

I have living, breathing proof that I had sex once, 9 years ago.

^ Thats the ASF I remember! :lmao

Hey ASF I know you still have dail up but Google Chris Duel body solutions
and you will see the vids he posted. I think Chris has fun looking back to those day. :toast

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Sh6&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Chris+Duel+body+solutions&spell=1

GoGatos.
05-12-2008, 01:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXmWSyirIFA

lXmWSyirIFA

S_A_Longhorn
05-12-2008, 10:23 AM
I would say Peter Burns ALREADY works for ESPN since that is all he posts about, not his own Clear Channel stations. Add Jimmy booby to that list to.

Funny how they rag on ESPN not having a website, yet they don't update their own. I can still email Craig Shemon and Washington? Andrew Sicilano-suck is on at 6 PM? I thought the Grind was on at 6? Or is that a Rampage game?

I got to remember when JT The Brick is on, b/c that crap on last night made me hesitate to listen to anything on the Ticket760. When Ben maller can scream down callers from San Antonio b/c Maller thinks Byron Scott and Pop have ABSOLUTELY NO INFLUENCE in this series, then I can't listen to you anymore. That had to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard on sports radio. And I've listened to Sport Talk Dallas with Mike Taylor!

PeterBurns
05-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I heard either Maller or Czaban said something about Pop not having any influence on this series....That's so much BS.

Pop putting Bowen on Peja is the key to the 2 game turnaround, and why I think the Spurs win the next two games.

And yes, I'm an ESPN ombudsman

Last Comic Standing
05-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey Peter drop off an 18 pack of rolling rock and your notebook tonight.

561-9941

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Cowherd sucks. He's the sports version of Howard Stern. Whenever he's on teh radio, I change the station.

- Mars

Jimmy Bobby
05-12-2008, 06:54 PM
ESPN 1250 sucks. They're all people who were fired by WOAI or Ticket 760. STSA rules!

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 07:29 PM
you guys are so lucky to have so many sports talk stations. 'round here we have 2, ESPN and Fox.

- Mars

AlamoSpursFan
05-12-2008, 09:20 PM
ESPN 1250 sucks. They're all people who were fired by WOAI or Ticket 760. STSA rules!

I beg to differ, Trolly Bobby.

The lovely and talented Dawn Murphy never worked for either Brand X station.

:nope

HFFL
05-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Why can't San Antonio have a 3rd? Non stop smack,emails,IMs,and phone calls.

Mix in some topic wheel every 90 minutes,allow Tpark at least 30 Minutes to finally finish a phone call. :lol

Use the rest of the time having Finley,Parker or another Spurs player do on a show live show from many locations around San Antonio, Dave and Busters,Hooters,Fire house pub....if only SR,ST,WOAI,and KTSA/ESPN could get along they could rule.

mouse
12-21-2014, 12:48 PM

Just a little hungover today from the game, and wanted to stir it up a bit.

:tu