PDA

View Full Version : Hey look, it's the Spurs!

TKG
05-09-2008, 02:37 PM
I know I'm a little late with this, but I work nights and didn't get a chance to see the game until this morning.

The Spurs are starting to come back. I didn't see the G3 Phoenix team, but more of a reseblence to our Spurs. I saw many posts from NO fans predicting a sweep and touting how much better they are. Well, you finally got a glimpse of playoff Spurs. I don't know if it was the NO crowd (which I'm all about supporting your team, but booing the entire game showed alot about thier character) or what, but they finally came back out. They looked more confident this time around. I am still waiting for the whole team to "click" and unleash (which have far from done). I still wouldn't put money on this series either way, but it's a nice change to see the "Spurs" again. I thought I was a Mav's fan for the first 2 games. I do hope to see a better called game, it did seem a little one sided. Sunday will be key, let's keep our house. I really want to see some Horry vs. Paul action somewhere in this series.

:flag:

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

GinobiliLooms
05-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Yes. It was one of those games where you say to yourself, "ah...there they are."

BlackSwordsMan
05-09-2008, 02:42 PM
It's one of those games where you say ''my blood pressure''

hater
05-09-2008, 02:44 PM
this series is still tough and SPurs have about 30% of winning it.

Hornets will feed off their crowd they will be almost unbeatable at home. It all starts on SUnday, we win it and our chances jump to 50%

but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Sunday is D day

degenerate_gambler
05-09-2008, 02:44 PM
it's one of those games where you call in sick to work so you can watch it...

just sayin..

CubanMustGo
05-09-2008, 02:45 PM
It's one of those games where you say "why couldn't they play all their third and fourth quarters like this."

xtremesteven33
05-09-2008, 02:53 PM
its one of those games where you know they can repeat if ginobili plays like this

boutons_
05-09-2008, 02:57 PM
So far, it's been the Spurs' Big2 or the Big2.5.

Sunday, Tim and Manu should be a little better and make it the Big3 again.

Nothing builds confidence like getting to 2-2 after 0-2.

Game5 is the pivotal game.

WildcardManu
05-09-2008, 03:00 PM
It's just one of those games.