PDA

View Full Version : The GOP has started the attack machine against Obama

JoeChalupa
05-09-2008, 03:34 PM
RNC Obama website (http://net.gop.com/canweask/)

Let the games begin.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2008, 03:42 PM
S.2433

that's all that needs to be told to the public. that is all

JoeChalupa
05-09-2008, 03:49 PM
S.2433

that's all that needs to be told to the public. that is all

WTF is that?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2008, 03:54 PM
WTF is that?
my point exactly.

JoeChalupa
05-09-2008, 04:09 PM
my point exactly.

I still don't know what your point is.

JoeChalupa
05-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Is that it? The Global Poverty Act?

Is that all you have? Come on now. You can do better than that.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2008, 04:27 PM
The point is the talking point parrots are upset Obama wants to use US funds to address world poverty. The amounts I've seen show he wants to spend in 13 years what we probably will have spent in Iraq and Afghanistan in the last five including this year.

Wild Cobra
05-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Is that it? The Global Poverty Act?

Yes it is. Here is the bill:

Global Poverty Act of 2007 (http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110_cong_bills&docid=f:s2433rs.txt.pdf)

The bill isn't the only issue. Obama has many things to bring him down.

I just noticed something. This part of the bill is to be removed:

(14) Economic growth and poverty reduction are more successful in countries that invest in the people, rule justly, and promote economic freedom. These principles have become the core of several development programs of the United States Government, such as the Millennium Challenge Account.

Does he want to help his buddies in Hezbollah that support him too?

clambake
05-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Does he want to help his buddies in Hezbollah that support him too?

you must be listening to that liar preacher that has joined our ranks.

how's that flock working out for ya?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Does he want to help his buddies in Hezbollah that support him too?Again, you got it wrong.

if you are just going to repeat McCain's negative campaign talking points, get it straight.

Don Quixote
05-09-2008, 06:19 PM
I know!

How dare we criticize the Chosen One?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2008, 06:40 PM
You are free to do as you please. Just copy and paste like Yoni. No thought necessary.

boutons_
05-09-2008, 06:54 PM
The Dems will kill McFlopPanderKeating on his dubya-love, his Iraq war stance, and many corruption charges.

McFlopPanderKeating couldn't be any more of a non-starter than he is. His record, his flopping, his outright lying. He and his campaign can't even keep their lies synchronized.

Obama may not be able change anything, but McFlopPanderKeating has no intention of changing anything. Just more the same ideological/"Christian"/Repug/neo-cunt failures of dubay's 8 years.

boutons_
05-13-2008, 05:04 PM
Barack said:

But what I think is that this constant wound, that this constant sore, does infect all of our foreign policy. The lack of a resolution to this problem provides an excuse for anti-American militant jihadists to engage in inexcusable actions, and so we have a national-security interest in solving this, and I also believe that Israel has a security interest in solving this because I believe that the status quo is unsustainable.

Repug lies in response:

Israel is a critical American ally and a beacon of democracy in the Middle East, not a 'constant sore' as Barack Obama claims. -- John Boner

It is truly disappointing that Senator Obama called Israel a 'constant wound,' 'constant sore,' and that it 'infect[s] all of our foreign policy.' These sorts of words and characterizations are the words of a politician with a deep misunderstanding of the Middle East and an innate distrust of Israel -- Eric Cantor

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-kerry/more-gop-lies-about-barac_b_101561.html

BradLohaus
05-13-2008, 06:19 PM
So we are going to spend $845 billion (0.7% of our GNP) on global poverty. When did we eliminate poverty in this country? I didn't get the memo.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Howabout we take that .7% of the GDP, and invest on our OWN impoverished. You know, the ones that they're saying we need higher taxes to take care of with welfare, free school, free health care, all that other shit the libs want to spend your and my money on instead....

Or howabout the roads they say we can't afford to build and need to whore ourselves out to companies like Cintra to pave half our fucking state?

Nah, that would make too much sense...

McFlopPanderKeating

You're a retard, you know that? Is this the best you can do?

Don Quixote
05-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Shoot ... the GOP might need its "attack machine" to pull this election out! Whatever McCain's personal qualities are (courage, integrity), he has never been able to win over conservatives, and for good reason. He's basically been on the wrong side of the issues for many years now, and it doesn't appear that he's going to change anytime soon.

How could liberal Democrats object to a Republican candidate who basically agrees with them on: global warming, amnesty for illegals, giving Constitutional rights to illegals, and closing Gitmo?

If I were liberal ... of course I'd want HillBama to win, but McCain wouldn't be the worst possible situation for me, either.

I envision quite a few conservatives staying home election day!

RandomGuy
05-19-2008, 12:37 PM
RNC Obama website (http://net.gop.com/canweask/)

Let the games begin.

Indeed. I subscribe to both parties' official email lists, and have already gotten a few messages regarding Obama.

Funny thing is that McCain still has my email addy from back when I was volunteering for his campaign, so I have gotten a few directly from him too.

Certainly interstings seeing both sides' spin.

ClingingMars
05-19-2008, 04:04 PM
QNMIwx6bGvs

ifEg1aq6Emo

3Vycxh1oSUo

r7Yd80tXs_4

CfL0FHdNj7U

since McCain won't do it, keep 'em coming.

also, in other news

VTRh1m-BuMs

Z2nqO7xdNDI

- Mars