View Full Version : Friggin Women Drivers
Trainwreck2100
05-09-2008, 08:38 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/irl/news?slug=txpatrickaccident&prov=st&type=lgns
It's a man's sport for a reason
Trainwreck2100
05-09-2008, 08:39 PM
she probably had a sale she had to go to
Obstructed_View
05-09-2008, 10:13 PM
I don't like her, but I'm impressed that she didn't apologize. I'm also impressed that she didn't ask why that dumbass was standing in the middle of her pit.
Trainwreck2100
05-10-2008, 12:34 AM
I don't like her, but I'm impressed that she didn't apologize. I'm also impressed that she didn't ask why that dumbass was standing in the middle of her pit.
“He was actually walking down pit lane (running an errand) down by the Andretti Green pits,” said Dale Coyne Racing chief mechanic Mitch Davis. “The Green guys said he was walking along, looked back at Marco Andretti, stepped to the right and when he did he stepped right in front of her. He was going back to the garage to get something.
desflood
05-10-2008, 08:21 AM
Friggin men.
Too stupid to watch where they're walking.
Obstructed_View
05-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Friggin men.
Too stupid to watch where they're walking.
:lol
Burn531
05-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Damn that looked ugly. Anyone know how fast she was going?
Not her fault
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yCFh6QL5PDU
DBryant88
05-12-2008, 01:12 PM
he must had not been to important of a perosn if he was dumb enough to stand in the middle of the pit box. On a side note it happens all the time in Nascar and nobodu makes a big deal about it, just because she a woman who can drive, ya'll just poke fun at her.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.