PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in courtside seats for the Cavs vs Celtics tomorrow?

BRHornet45
05-10-2008, 12:09 AM
I am not a scalper, but a friend of mine has season tickets with the Cavs and can't make it to the game tomorrow night against the Celtics. The tickets are literally on the court and 3 rows behind the goal. If anyone is interested let me know. He is not trying to make a big profit off of these tickets, just trying get back what he paid for them.

theMUHMEshow
05-10-2008, 07:30 AM
You would have to pay me to go see a damn game in that dump again... Only reason to go to Cleveland is to hit the winking lizard and grab the banana bread beer.

PacerFan
05-10-2008, 10:19 AM
The Winking Lizard is a quality establishment. Panini's is pretty legit too.

theMUHMEshow
05-10-2008, 10:59 AM
The Winking Lizard is a quality establishment. Panini's is pretty legit too.

I did stop at Panini's... Place was fucking packed out the ass when I was there... but the sandwich was pretty tight...

However, nothing beat the Banana Bread beer at the Winking Lizard!

BillsCarnage
05-10-2008, 11:02 AM
I am not a scalper, but a friend of mine has season tickets with the Cavs and can't make it to the game tomorrow night against the Celtics. The tickets are literally on the court and 3 rows behind the goal. If anyone is interested let me know. He is not trying to make a big profit off of these tickets, just trying get back what he paid for them.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2329/2475109854_8fe8fa73b3.jpg
Is she included with the tix??

JoeTait75
05-10-2008, 11:05 AM
I did stop at Panini's... Place was fucking packed out the ass when I was there... but the sandwich was pretty tight...

However, nothing beat the Banana Bread beer at the Winking Lizard!

Bunch of good places right near the Q. Flannery's and Fat Fish Blue are the shit too. Panini's is always packed, and for good reason, the sandwiches are really fucking good.

I'll be at the Q tonight rooting my boys on. For what I paid for tix, if they score 72 points again, I'll want Mike Brown's head on a platter. Not figuratively, I mean literally, decapitated and on a platter.

theMUHMEshow
05-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Bunch of good places right near the Q. Flannery's and Fat Fish Blue are the shit too. Panini's is always packed, and for good reason, the sandwiches are really fucking good.

I'll be at the Q tonight rooting my boys on. For what I paid for tix, if they score 72 points again, I'll want Mike Brown's head on a platter. Not figuratively, I mean literally, decapitated and on a platter.

Im trying to figure out why you dont want his head on a platter anyways... he is terrible. (and yes, i think Flip Saunders is just as bad, if not worse)

JoeTait75
05-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Im trying to figure out why you dont want his head on a platter anyways... he is terrible. (and yes, i think Flip Saunders is just as bad, if not worse)

A lot of fans do. I think he's done a pretty good job turning a bunch of average defensive players into a good defensive unit, and he's constrained by his personal to an extent on the offensive end, especially in the backcourt, and especially at PG. We have Delonte West and Wally Szczerbiak starting at guard. You can only go so far turning chickenshit into chicken salad. Get a real point guard who can create in here, and this offense would be more efficient, even with Milk Dud Head's lack of creativity.

Thunder Dan
05-10-2008, 11:23 AM

I'm a regular at Flannery's before games...tonight will be there

theMUHMEshow
05-10-2008, 11:27 AM
A lot of fans do. I think he's done a pretty good job turning a bunch of average defensive players into a good defensive unit, and he's constrained by his personal to an extent on the offensive end, especially in the backcourt, and especially at PG. We have Delonte West and Wally Szczerbiak starting at guard. You can only go so far turning chickenshit into chicken salad. Get a real point guard who can create in here, and this offense would be more efficient, even with Milk Dud Head's lack of creativity.

:lmao:lol:lmao:lol

JoeTait75
05-10-2008, 11:31 AM
:lmao:lol:lmao:lol

Milk Dud Head... Mr. Potato Head... Al Roker... take your pick.

theMUHMEshow
05-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Milk Dud Head... Mr. Potato Head... Al Roker... take your pick.

he just comes off as an idiot to me...

Thunder Dan
05-10-2008, 11:35 AM
if he had a good offensive assistant he would be alright. His defensive knowledge is awesome, but runs the same play over and over.

If him and Dantoni coached the same team together they would be awesome

JamStone
05-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Make the hoop 10 inches wider for this series.

Thunder Dan
05-10-2008, 11:47 AM
Make the hoop 10 inches wider for this series.

did you work on your comedy over the week?

JamStone
05-10-2008, 11:49 AM
did you work on your comedy over the week?

No. Did you work on your sensitivity?

Thunder Dan
05-10-2008, 11:52 AM
No. Did you work on your sensitivity?

HAHA no I didn't. touche that was good