Top 10: Worst franchises in pro sports

including 3 NBA teams, name them before you click:

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8098378

theMUHMEshow
05-10-2008, 09:06 AM

If the Detroit LOLns arent #1, the list is B.S.

...before I click it... Ill guess, the Grizz, Clippers, & Sonics?

JoeTait75
05-10-2008, 09:18 AM
Knicks, Heat, Sonics

EDIT: Read the article. How are the Twins on the list? They won 96 games two years ago.

JMarkJohns
05-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Is this historical or just within the last year?

Hawks, Clippers and Grizzlies...

EDIT: I almost swapped out the Grizzlies for the Nets, but with Jay Z buyin' them and their plans for Brooklyn, coupled with some recent success, I figuered they'd be left off.

I think the top-3 is pretty accurate.

Tippecanoe
05-10-2008, 09:27 AM
knicks, clippers, sonics?

sickdsm
05-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Knicks, Heat, Sonics

EDIT: Read the article. How are the Twins on the list? They won 96 games two years ago.

Because Mps/st paul is a small market location despite tv ratings or what ChumpDumper thinks.

They payroll on fans from 2-6 hours away more than the ones living in the city, and its a hockey town, just like the wolves deal with.

Its frustrating having the talent knowing with the payroll of a yankees that no other team would sniff the world series from the american league. great farm system, development, financial management but innsuffiecient funds.

BillsCarnage
05-10-2008, 11:01 AM
If the Detroit LOLns arent #1, the list is B.S.

...before I click it... Ill guess, the Grizz, Clippers, & Sonics?

Sorry, but at least the Lions have been to the PO's. The Cards should really be the #1 team. The incompetence is really amazing for this franchise. Any team that has a modern era title shouldn't even be considered, IMO. I'm also surprised the Yotes didn't make the list.

JoeTait75
05-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Because Mps/st paul is a small market location despite tv ratings or what ChumpDumper thinks.

They payroll on fans from 2-6 hours away more than the ones living in the city, and its a hockey town, just like the wolves deal with.

Its frustrating having the talent knowing with the payroll of a yankees that no other team would sniff the world series from the american league. great farm system, development, financial management but innsuffiecient funds.

Yeah, but you could just as easily replace the Twins on this list with the Indians and the A's. Bottom line, Minny has done pretty well on the field given their situation. The only really egregious blunder out of that franchise was not tendering David Ortiz. They'd have probably won a title or two had they kept Papi.

BlackSwordsMan
05-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Memphis should be #1 cause of the Gasol trade.

Thunder Dan
05-10-2008, 11:24 AM
The Twins pulled off some of the best front office moves in the history of baseball AND are building a new stadium....wtf

AJ Pierzynski for Joe Nathan, Francisco Liriano, and Boof Bonser please. They are not a bottom 10

ChumpDumper
05-10-2008, 03:49 PM

:lmao I can't think of anyone who has been this butthurt over such a small issue for such a long time.

3.5 million people = tiny, poor market of rubes who are stuck under their overturned tractors. They aren't even support the Saints, much less the Twins.

Indazone
05-10-2008, 05:35 PM

I'm guessing before I click it the Knicks, Sonics, and Clippers

Indazone
05-10-2008, 05:37 PM
this article is a sham if the Knicks aren't on that list

ShoogarBear
05-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Knicks, Bobcats, and Hawks (even though they stepped up this year).

E20
05-10-2008, 06:54 PM
I don't know why so many people say NY. It's one of the biggest franchises in teh NBA and except for this season, it hasn't been that bad.

bulletedge
05-11-2008, 09:32 AM
I am stupefied that the Texas Rangers are not on this list. It is the only top ten list they could qualify for.

sickdsm
05-11-2008, 11:23 PM
:lmao I can't think of anyone who has been this butthurt over such a small issue for such a long time.

3.5 million people = tiny, poor market of rubes who are stuck under their overturned tractors. They aren't even support the Saints, much less the Twins.

I still remind TPark about his self imposed ban from time to time. In no way do i consider that "butthurt", but you must know about that sort of thing more than i do. You just have no clue what its like in this sports market. I say "this" in another state away. The nuggets and Wolves compete for fans in central S.D. The Mps. sports teams depend on THESE fans for filling up their arena's. How many pro winter teams do you have in SA? I thought so. Even if your spurs were winning titles in the Target center the last few years, you'd still be runner up to ticket demand to mediocre NHL hockey.

Let me know when your able to support another team insteading of wet dreaming about the Vikings relocating courtesy of your drunken owner.

To simplify

Big number market, spread out area.

As for the overturned tractor comment, you might want to think about saying things like that when the whole reason holt's company has the money to pay Duncan, parker and the likes is because of tractor's.

:lol

Vinnie_Johnson
05-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Before I even looked I said The Clippers what a crap run team they are.:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-11-2008, 11:40 PM
To simplify

Big number marketThanks! That's all you needed to say.

That made it so easy!

theMUHMEshow
05-11-2008, 11:42 PM
sorry, the LOLns are the worst ever

ChumpDumper
05-11-2008, 11:43 PM
As for the overturned tractor comment, you might want to think about saying things like that when the whole reason holt's company has the money to pay Duncan, parker and the likes is because of tractor's.

:lolSo you big market tractor operators have been paying Duncan to kick your team's ass all these years....

:lol indeed!

Vinnie_Johnson
05-11-2008, 11:44 PM
sorry, the LOLns are the worst ever

In football Yes! :toast

Marklar MM
05-11-2008, 11:44 PM
The Twins are on this list because they have the richest owner in baseball, yet are cheap asses.

Marklar MM
05-11-2008, 11:45 PM
In football Yes! :toast

In all sports.

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 02:04 AM
In all sports.

gosh dammit...we need to just banash that fucking team...let EMU play at Ford Field...LOLns are the worst team ever...so fucking idiotic...

visualize this...

Dumars, Holland, and dumbrowski sitting with Millen..

and I have been around when people try to ask dumars (season ticket holder to the LOLns and a big tiem lolns fan) about Millen...

nothing but laughter and a "no comment man, no" LMFAO