PDA

View Full Version : CP3 does the same thing the Spurs do.

2easy
05-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Manu flops (and more often)
Duncan whines (and is famous for it)
Parker leads with his shoulder

so quit yer bitchin'. Y'all are bad mouthing Paul for one reason, and thats because he's making your "stellar defense" look like idiots. And please stop saying that he whines because there is no comparison with the Spurs. Duncan is constantly in the refs face.

Beno Udrih
05-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Quit whining.

Kermit
05-10-2008, 01:12 PM
"And on the sixth day, Chris Paul created man in his own image, in the image of Chris Paul he created him; male and female he created them. Chris Paul blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Perfect a killer cross over. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." Then Chris Paul said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth (but don't let Josh Howard near it) and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so. Chris Paul saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And then He wrote some kids name on his shoe and everybody felated him. And there was evening, and there was morning--the sixth day."

ClingingMars
05-10-2008, 01:22 PM
:dont

1. manu has cut down the flopping this season tremendously
2. every team whines
3. keep whining plz

ignor'D

- Mars

hater
05-10-2008, 01:41 PM
SPurs don't flop on dead balls. and they don't do barrel rolls either

nfg3
05-10-2008, 01:56 PM

:tu

It's not what but how and when they do things.

Manu's come on contact while Paul's are an exaggerated delayed reaction.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-10-2008, 02:02 PM

so quit yer bitchin'. Y'all are bad mouthing Paul for one reason, and thats because he's making your "stellar defense" look like idiots. And please stop saying that he whines because there is no comparison with the Spurs. Duncan is constantly in the refs face.

You are a very poor troll.

Fmedrano1077
05-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Every one flops these days! Get the f**k over it!

Amuseddaysleeper
05-10-2008, 02:04 PM
The one thing Paul does that none of the Spurs do is come off as an arrogant prick at times.

Especially considering if anyone would have a "right" to be arrogant it should be the Spurs since they got the 'ships.

Not saying Paul isn't a tremendous player, but for a guy who is so damn cocky, you'd think he wouldn't flop as badly as he does.

ClingingMars
05-10-2008, 02:05 PM

http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com

PRESS Z OR R TWICE

- Mars

zepn
05-10-2008, 03:35 PM
D.B. Cooper:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/727db.gif
D.B. (Dead-Ball) Flopper:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/emotionless2007/cpflop.gif

ChumpDumper
05-10-2008, 03:37 PM
hornetfan just admitted Paul is a flopper and a whiner.

spursfan09
05-10-2008, 04:06 PM

The only reason you think they are "famous" for it, or that they "do it better" is because the Spurs have had the national spot light on them for years and years because they have won so many championships. If the hornets, and thats a big "if" they ever won multiple championships they would experience the same kind of hatred and jealousy the Spurs experience.

Loosened Cannon
05-10-2008, 04:12 PM
I still think the Baron Davis flop is the best (and worst if thats possible)

fightingtiger2335
05-10-2008, 04:14 PM
The one thing Paul does that none of the Spurs do is come off as an arrogant prick at times.

Ever? I can think of multiple times Manu, TP, and Duncan have come off as pricks. I can think of Bowen as a monster prick, Horry cheap shots.....take off your spurs shades and see you have a team full of dicks.

fightingtiger2335
05-10-2008, 04:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEef1T_lqwA

ChumpDumper
05-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Quit starting duplicate whining threads.

honestfool84
05-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Ever? I can think of multiple times Manu, TP, and Duncan have come off as pricks. I can think of Bowen as a monster prick, Horry cheap shots.....take off your spurs shades and see you have a team full of dicks.

since when do dick's talk?

urunobili
05-10-2008, 04:34 PM
:ban:

Cherry
05-10-2008, 04:35 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/emotionless2007/cpflop.gif

Fail:rollin

ChumpDumper
05-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Surely hornetfan can come up with multiple examples of the Spurs' acting arrogantly.

jag
05-10-2008, 04:37 PM
It would take blind homerism to for spursfan to say that Manu doesnt flop and complain.
It would take blink homerism for hornetsfan to say that paul doesnt flop and complain.

What are we arguing about here?

jag
05-10-2008, 04:38 PM

One example would be nice.

Emanuel20
05-10-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEef1T_lqwA

Damn! You are becoming a complete asshole!

honestfool84
05-10-2008, 04:44 PM

he's taking princess pimp's spot.

fightingtiger2335
05-10-2008, 04:51 PM

for pointing out stuff you guys are complaining about and your team NEVER EVER EVER does?

also.....I would love to hear this boards reaction if Paul acted like this after a call....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNN9ZiH38fs

and note...two of your players are doing it.....I may have altered the video and super imposed Manu and Tims face...because they "just play ball"

ChumpDumper
05-10-2008, 04:52 PM
for pointing out stuff you guys are complaining about and your team NEVER EVER EVER does?Can you link the post where we said our players NEVER EVER EVER do these things?

And do it in an existing thread?

jag
05-10-2008, 04:54 PM
for pointing out stuff you guys are complaining about and your team NEVER EVER EVER does?

also.....I would love to hear this boards reaction if Paul acted like this after a call....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNN9ZiH38fs

and note...two of your players are doing it.....I may have altered the video and super imposed Manu and Tims face...because they "just play ball"

They're pissed because Raja flopped...what about that do you not get?

Reasonable fans here know that Manu flops and tim complains...what about that do you not get?

fightingtiger2335
05-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Can you link the post where we said our players NEVER EVER EVER do these things?

And do it in an existing thread?

I know there are some intelligent well rounded Spurs fans.....but just like on our site there are people that claim LSU/Hornets/Saints are perfect and everyone else is wrong..not us. Those are the ones on this board i'm poking fun of..not the intelligent ones.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2008, 04:55 PM
My advice is to not let them get to you.

ClingingMars
05-10-2008, 05:54 PM

:dont

ignor'D

- Mars

samikeyp
05-10-2008, 08:28 PM
NBA players flop and complain? Say it ain't so! :lol

It just proves that CP3 is a superstar, name me a superstar that doesn't whine at least a little. They all do, Paul has just joined their ranks.

circ
05-10-2008, 09:09 PM
wtf are you talking about?
sure the spurs do those things, but you're saying chris paul does all the bad things the spurs do; mind you he is only one player. thats 3 times as bad

cp3 4 mvp
05-11-2008, 12:16 AM

Especially considering if anyone would have a "right" to be arrogant it should be the Spurs since they got the 'ships.

Not saying Paul isn't a tremendous player, but for a guy who is so damn cocky, you'd think he wouldn't flop as badly as he does.

Name some things that paul does that is cocky. He is a true team player and if you are saying this because he plays with fire and passion then it is not right to say that he is cocky, it says that he loves the game.

toosmallshoes
05-11-2008, 05:22 AM
Never whine about someone else's whining because it makes you look like the biggest whiner.

SAGambler
05-11-2008, 08:48 AM

Yeah, I think CP holds the record now for attempts at flopping after a whistle. Sometimes a minute or two after the whistle.

That little barrel roll was hilarious. Fab taps him and he acts like someone shot him out of a cannon.

703 Spurz
05-11-2008, 11:13 AM

:blah

O-Factor
05-11-2008, 12:13 PM

Im going to try this move on the basketball court next time....see what kind of respect I get.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/obedg/cpflop.gif