PDA

View Full Version : Attention all females 16-19, I need your input

Alanna8
07-23-2003, 04:41 PM
I am doing a research project and would like to know what 16-19 yr. old females find so appealing about Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Vince Carter, Sheryl Swoopes, and Lisa Leslie . What characteristics do these atheletes possess that set them apart from other athletes? What is so special about them? Why are YOU a fan? Thanks so much!

LittleGeneral
07-23-2003, 07:22 PM
:lol

Shelly
07-23-2003, 08:47 PM
Man, I hate when people ask others to do their homework for them!

:next3

MissAllThat
07-24-2003, 12:18 AM
I am doing a research project and would like to know what 16-19 yr. old females find so appealing about Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Vince Carter, Sheryl Swoopes, and Lisa Leslie . What characteristics do these atheletes possess that set them apart from other athletes? What is so special about them? Why are YOU a fan? Thanks so much!

Ok, I guess this would be my area. So here goes:

Kobe: I think everyone likes how he carries himself and thinks he's all that, but he tends to get on my nerves. A lot of people also find him attractive, eew.

MJ: Who still likes him?

Vince: Does he still play b-ball? Actually, back when he did, people liked him because they thought he was cute, and he's a good player.

Sheryl: Who really watches WNBA, but I guess everyone likes her because she's a proven winner.

Lisa: One word.....eww. Seriously, do people really like her?

21Crissy9
07-24-2003, 12:26 AM
I like Kobe becuase of his competitiveness, but I just mean on the court......not in any other area. :wink He's arrogant and stuff and yes sometimes his arrogant grin gets on my nerves, but I think its good to have confidence in yourself. Plus he's good looking and looks will always grab the girls attention at first. Also look at the way they market Kobe and all the other players you mention. They hype them up and stuff and its hard not to not know about them.

Subliminal012
07-27-2003, 06:00 PM
"Man, I hate when people ask others to do their homework for them! "

He's do a survey not asking you to do his homework. :rolleyes

Marcus Bryant
07-27-2003, 06:16 PM
Go do your homework kiddo.

Shelly
07-27-2003, 07:55 PM
He's do a survey not asking you to do his homework.

umm...he said he's doing a research project. Not the same thing as a survey.