PDA

View Full Version : Stuart Scott believes...in the asterisk

ClingingMars
05-10-2008, 10:56 PM
watching ESPN and SC today, every single time there is analysis of D'Antoni Scott ends it with this line:

"And if Amare Stoudamire had not been suspended last year..."

talk about addiction to shoulda woulda coulda!

:lmao

- Mars

Roundrockers
05-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Scott is a googily eyed idiot. He's the King of nut huging the media darlings, You needed a crowbar to peel him off of shaq's nuts over the last 7 years, now its the celtics turn. I liked him twelve years ago when he did sports center and kept his shity opinions to himself.

jag
05-10-2008, 11:17 PM
If there's one guy who's on the same level as Stephen A. it's this clown. His shtick is so played out and annoying...someone needs to tell him that neither black people nor white people think he's cool, so he might as well speak like his college degree taught him and drop the pseudo-ebonics.

mystargtr34
05-10-2008, 11:22 PM
If there's one guy who's on the same level as Stephen A. it's this clown. His shtick is so played out and annoying...someone needs to tell him that neither black people nor white people think he's cool, so he might as well speak like his college degree taught him and drop the pseudo-ebonics.

:lol that was put absolutely perfectly.

He makes Stephen A Smith sound like the model reporter

Cry Havoc
05-10-2008, 11:24 PM
I used to like Stu. But man, did he ever stop adapting.

I long for the days of a Craig Kilbourn - Dan Patrick/Keith Olbermann tandem on Sportscenter again. Man, that was fun. And hilarious.

brettn
05-10-2008, 11:43 PM
I always try to give stu the benefit of the doubt... mainly because I feel sorry for his "eye" incident a few years back, but man it gets harder and harder with each passing day.

BonnerDynasty
05-11-2008, 12:01 AM
He did say perhaps/maybe before that comment.

T Park
05-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Fuck Wild Eye.

ClingingMars
05-11-2008, 11:23 AM
Craig Kilbourn - Dan Patrick/Keith Olbermann

Olbermann is a tool. the other 2 are awsome, though I'd add John Kincade to that list personally. His show on ESPN Today is quality.

- Mars

O-Factor
05-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Fuck Stu and his eye

Vinnie_Johnson
05-11-2008, 12:19 PM
LOL and what was the excuse this year? Shaq was too old? Lame asterisk crap Spurs won move along.

z0sa
05-11-2008, 01:10 PM
all of espn's analysis is short and very typical. They give no real insights or information or ideas the viewer hasnt already thought of his or her self. Not only that, all of them seem to have this smug look like they dont need to improve or change anything theyre doing.

I hate espn. kenny and charles are much better.

Strike
05-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Stuart Scott, like Stephen A. Smith is a douche.

Disregard them both.

nfg3
05-11-2008, 04:16 PM
I used to like Stu. But man, did he ever stop adapting.

I long for the days of a Craig Kilbourn - Dan Patrick/Keith Olbermann tandem on Sportscenter again. Man, that was fun. And hilarious.

+1

I would make sure I watched them on Sportscenter just to see what they would do or say. Cracked me up all the time. Now it is a take it or leave situation. Could care less one way or another.

Man of Steel
05-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Every fucking story about Pringles had that bullshit--even the crap in the NY Times and Washington Post.