PDA

View Full Version : We are not going to win the series without TD

Josepatches
05-11-2008, 04:57 AM
I repeat the same.Pop has to destroy the double-tripple team or we can't win the series.NO are not worry about manu or Parker.They are not going to score more than 30 every night but if they take 50 shots like they did in game 3.
How we can play against that?
NO never will allow TD play one on one because he is unstoppable near the basket so...
Well,first of all we need shooters.So I would put barry in the court with manu and Finley when Tony is in the bench.Then I would play 2 against 2 with TD/manu-Fin or Barry (like we did in the 2003 nba finals with Kerr-duncan).We can't do that with TP on the court because with that situation it's CP3 who is going to double team TD most of time so TD is giving the ball to TP who can't score from 3 point line.
The pick&roll with TP/Manu-TD could be a good way to make Duncan scores easily but we are making a lot of turnovers with that kind of play this series.
And If Duncan has a good day he could try to make JS from the top of the key because Chandler is giving him enough space and time to shoot.

But obviously Pop knows basketball better than me so i guess he could find the way to put TD in the game.I'm pretty sure if he can't find the way to change that then NO is going to win this series

GinobiliLooms
05-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Stop thinking and typing at the same time.

GinobiliLooms
05-11-2008, 05:50 AM
New Orleans is going to lose this series because the Spurs are the better team.

themvp
05-11-2008, 06:40 AM
We are not going to win the series without healthy TD.

BRHornet45
05-11-2008, 06:49 AM
New Orleans is going to lose this series because the Spurs are the better team.

ROTFLMAO

timvp
05-11-2008, 08:23 AM
Duncan's best friend the rest of the series will hopefully be Oberto. Oberto was able to setup Duncan in spots where the Hornets didn't have time to send a double-team. The interior passing from Oberto to Duncan is the best way for Duncan to score.

Oh and if he was actually sick, getting healthier should help him become a bigger part of the game.

remingtonbo2001
05-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Duncan's best friend the rest of the series will hopefully be Oberto. Oberto was able to setup Duncan in spots where the Hornets didn't have time to send a double-team. The interior passing from Oberto to Duncan is the best way for Duncan to score.

Oh and if he was actually sick, getting healthier should help him become a bigger part of the game.

:tu Good point timvp.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-11-2008, 08:40 AM
We are not going to win the series without TD
Good thing we have him.

honestfool84
05-11-2008, 08:58 AM
ROTFLMAO

:rollin at the :lmao