PDA

View Full Version : Wow...classic bad no call

CosmicCowboy
05-11-2008, 05:15 PM
WOW...Fisher just SO fouled Deron on that 3 to win the game and they didn't call it. Nothing but hand/arm. Amazing.

Johnny RIngo
05-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Basketball News Central

hater
05-11-2008, 05:17 PM
regardless, the Jazz choking hard in the 4th

ducks
05-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Basketball News Central

yes mr new moderate

lefty
05-11-2008, 05:47 PM
yes mr new moderate

:rolleyes

PlayoffEx-static
05-11-2008, 05:50 PM
I find myself needing another shower. I was rooting for the Jizz. I don't think they can win the series, but I want them to stretch things out for the Lakers, who had WAY too easy a first round series.

Is there a support group for this?

CosmicCowboy
05-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I find myself needing another shower. I was rooting for the Jizz. I don't think they can win the series, but I want them to stretch things out for the Lakers, who had WAY too easy a first round series.

Is there a support group for this?

LOL

I need a shower too. I was rooting for the Jazz...

YoMamaIsCallin
05-11-2008, 06:00 PM
He absolutely did not foul him. It was a block. Williams didn't complain at all.

CosmicCowboy
05-11-2008, 06:08 PM
He absolutely did not foul him. It was a block. Williams didn't complain at all.

OK...whatever you say. I didn't know that players complaining was the grounds for a foul. I watched it three times and Fisher didn't get even a little ball and Deron's forward shooting motion on his hand/wrist was clearly impeded resulting in an air ball that fell 8' short of the basket.

ex-moderator
05-11-2008, 06:12 PM
yes mr new moderate:pctoss

TampaDude
05-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Jazz won, anyway...

spurscenter
05-11-2008, 06:21 PM
one of the refs in that game was Laker biased

the one that called the T on the Jazz, that almost caused the game for the Jazz

The Refs are back. The Fix wants in but teams are making shots and fighting BS

nfg3
05-11-2008, 06:36 PM

Even though Okur seemed upset at the call I didn't think he "was showing up the ref" as Hubie Brown thought he was. It looked like he was just upset that a foul was called. Hey all NBA players NEVER foul anyone, right? The T call was pretty weak and the ref should have let Okur's reaction go. All part of the game IMO. That is too crucial a call to make with so little time left in the Q. Fortunately for the Jazz they were able to win the game but that could have lost it for them. Sloan should send a tape in for review and at least complain that it was too iffy a situation to call a T on.

Hope we don't get that ref working one of our games but most likely we will. Anyway who the hwll was that ref? I didn't pay attention to his name.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-11-2008, 11:04 PM
OK...whatever you say. I didn't know that players complaining was the grounds for a foul.

No, but when there's a no-call on a critical play that can win the game, and the player feels his arm was hit, you can be double damn sure they are going to say or do SOMETHING.

I watched it three times and Fisher didn't get even a little ball and Deron's forward shooting motion on his hand/wrist was clearly impeded resulting in an air ball that fell 8' short of the basket.

You are simply not seeing what's happening. His forward motion is impeded because Fisher's hand was on the other side of the ball!

I am not a Lakers fan by any stretch of the imagination. But I am not a fevered conspiracist either.

T Park
05-11-2008, 11:07 PM
You are simply not seeing what's happening. His forward motion is impeded because Fisher's hand was on the other side of the ball!

I am not a Lakers fan by any stretch of the imagination. But I am not a fevered conspiracist either.

:lol

Wooosh

that was the point wizzing right over your head.

PlayoffEx-static
05-11-2008, 11:09 PM

Dude, if you're doing the "red Xs" thing, you need to keep it updated. You don't even have Friday's win Xd out.

CosmicCowboy
05-11-2008, 11:13 PM
LOL

Thats a first!

I'm a "fevered conspiracist" now.

I don't have a dog in this hunt but just called a foul a foul.

I didn't even mention (before now) that Kobe got three free throws with 30 seconds left in OT on an identical play...

spurscenter
05-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Even though Okur seemed upset at the call I didn't think he "was showing up the ref" as Hubie Brown thought he was. It looked like he was just upset that a foul was called. Hey all NBA players NEVER foul anyone, right? The T call was pretty weak and the ref should have let Okur's reaction go. All part of the game IMO. That is too crucial a call to make with so little time left in the Q. Fortunately for the Jazz they were able to win the game but that could have lost it for them. Sloan should send a tape in for review and at least complain that it was too iffy a situation to call a T on.

Hope we don't get that ref working one of our games but most likely we will. Anyway who the hwll was that ref? I didn't pay attention to his name.

Yea its always 1 REF out of the 3, that is on some sort of agenda.

you think im joking or conspiracy theorist but I bet anything one ref is on some sort of agenda or script and as long as teams make jumpers (which is hard to call fouls against) the team can prevail BS

that Technical, led the lakers comeback and then there was no T on the Lakers 3X after that when it was the same respond

furthermore, that same ref, called an out of bounds call vs the Jazz which gave the Lakers the ball back , remember that.

i was like, This Mo Fo is on the take.

there is always one, in every crew on some agenda. always 1

spurscenter
05-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Dude, if you're doing the "red Xs" thing, you need to keep it updated. You don't even have Friday's win Xd out.

yEa IM bumming off another fellow Spurs fan on here who created it.

he said he was going to update it, its linked to his site . :flag:

T Park
05-12-2008, 12:11 AM
That would be Michael Jordan's bitch runner, Eddie F Rush.

Hes a horrible ref.

spurscenter
05-12-2008, 12:30 AM
That would be Michael Jordan's bitch runner, Eddie F Rush.

Hes a horrible ref.

oh this guy

http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/spurschamps/slideshows/spursnetsgame4/images/1.jpg

Medvedenko
05-12-2008, 12:54 AM
Yeah the same refs that threw Turiaf out of the game for his hard foul at best. Yup, making it easy for the lakers to advance...

florige
05-12-2008, 08:53 AM
Where does all these new Mods come from everytime CC post a thread? :lol