PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming to New Orleans for the game?

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Always a good time to visit and a big game.

Deb
05-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Hell, I might be coming to meet your 14 year old butt. Are you back from watching Nick at Nite?

JustSpurs
05-11-2008, 10:00 PM
We'll all be there. Can we crash at your place?

jag
05-11-2008, 10:00 PM
Who in there right mind would go to New Olreans for anything?

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:01 PM
No......I don't like Nick at Nite...once Nick jr. ends it's cartoon network.

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:01 PM

I agree
Signed,
Final Fours, BCS Championships, SuperBowls.

jag
05-11-2008, 10:02 PM
I agree
Signed,
Final Fours, BCS Championships, SuperBowls.

Pity

Deb
05-11-2008, 10:02 PM
No......I don't like Nick at Nite...once Nick jr. ends it's cartoon network.

And there's always crawfishing down at the bayou:lol

ShoogarBear
05-11-2008, 10:03 PM
You buying?

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:03 PM
And there's always crawfishing down at the bayou:lol

This time of year it's a weekly thing.:toast

jag
05-11-2008, 10:04 PM
You forgot the All-Star Game...

It must be the scenery

ClingingMars
05-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Who in there right mind would go to New Orleans for anything?

justanotherspursfan
05-11-2008, 10:05 PM

Oh, come on. There's not a better place in the country to go and have people puke on your shoes.

Actually I like New Orleans, though. And :tu on the whole beads thing.

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:06 PM
You forgot the All-Star Game...

It must be the scenery

We got all the things i listed before Katrina. The All-Star game was given to us to help bring in tourism let people see the city is back.

It's a fun place....it's not for the married man....but for the younger crowd you got everything you could want in N.O.

Deb
05-11-2008, 10:08 PM
We got all the things i listed before Katrina. The All-Star game was given to us to help bring in tourism let people see the city is back.

It's a fun place....it's not for the married man....but for the younger crowd you got everything you could want in N.O.

Your mama shouldn't let you be hanging out with that older crowd:lol

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Your mama shouldn't let you be hanging out with that older crowd:lol

I use my old brothers ID...he's 18 so I can get into the bars and sneak drinks. It's awesome.

Deb
05-11-2008, 10:14 PM
I use my old brothers ID...he's 18 so I can get into the bars and sneak drinks. It's awesome.

I bet. You and fightingtiger2334 probably hang out and have an awesome time talking up the honeybees

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:16 PM
I bet. You and fightingtiger2334 probably hang out and have an awesome time talking up the honeybees

That's my little brother. We took a picture with the honeybees and I accidentally touched her boob....we still talk about it to this day....I always thought a boob would be softer though....I hope to touch a girls boob again one day.

Deb
05-11-2008, 10:17 PM
That's my little brother. We took a picture with the honeybees and I accidentally touched her boob....we still talk about it to this day....I always thought a boob would be softer though....I hope to touch a girls boob again one day.

Good luck.:hat

ClingingMars
05-11-2008, 10:20 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

sorry you just set yourself up for that one man

- Mars

JustSpurs
05-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Wait...wait! We can crash at your place and touch a bewb?!??

Color me there!

SPARKY
05-11-2008, 10:34 PM

That explains so much.

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:40 PM
That explains so much.

You obviously didn't pick up the joking nature of anything I typed...Deb says i'm only 14 so I played along with her.:downspin:

SPARKY
05-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Oh. Then I'm sorry for you.

T Park
05-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Why the hell would I want to go to that bum infested, urine scented shit hole?

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Why the hell would I want to go to that bum infested, urine scented shit hole?

You shouldn't talk about S.A. that way

Deb
05-11-2008, 10:46 PM
You obviously didn't pick up the joking nature of anything I typed...Deb says i'm only 14 so I played along with her.:downspin:

Backfire

ClingingMars
05-11-2008, 10:46 PM

http://www.speedofwood.com/forumcrap/goodone.jpg

i smell a city-smackdown thread coming

- Mars

justanotherspursfan
05-11-2008, 10:49 PM

Wow -- busting out the "I know you are but so am I". 14 might be a little optimistic.

Don Quixote
05-11-2008, 10:49 PM
You all shut up. New Orleans is a fine place to live, as is San Antonio.

I wish I could go to the game -- but tickets look to be muy caro. So it'll be me, in my Spurs gear, watching the game on TNT at a friend's house.

Deb
05-11-2008, 10:51 PM
You all shut up. New Orleans is a fine place to live, as is San Antonio.

I wish I could go to the game -- but tickets look to be muy caro. So it'll be me, in my Spurs gear, watching the game on TNT at a friend's house.

New Orleans has some good food, but these homer Hornets fans suck

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Wow -- busting out the "I know you are but so am I". 14 might be a little optimistic.
But if one of you use the same line its :lmao:lmao:lmao

:rolleyes

T Park
05-11-2008, 10:52 PM
But if one of you use the same line its :lmao:lmao:lmao

:rolleyes

Theres the door.

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Theres the door.

The internet has a door?

spurschick
05-11-2008, 10:57 PM
The internet has a door?

I thought Al Gore installed one.

T Park
05-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Don't like it, hit the exit, no one is forcing you to be here, nor listen to you and your fellow 14 year old EMO dumb shit public school failure Hornet fans.

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 10:59 PM
Don't like it, hit the exit, no one is forcing you to be here, nor listen to you and your fellow 14 year old EMO dumb shit public school failure Hornet fans.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Don Quixote
05-11-2008, 11:00 PM
awesome, Dr. Evil!

Don Quixote
05-11-2008, 11:02 PM
New Orleans has some good food, but these homer Hornets fans suck

Yeah. The locals here can be rough. You really have to deal with hip-hop culture here. It's in your face here, whether you like it or not.

Give the Hornets fans a break, though. They just learned they had a team last month!

T Park
05-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Is the DR Evil line, the equivalent of the KFC bowl the retarded Mav fan breaks out?

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Is the DR Evil line, the equivalent of the KFC bowl the retarded Mav fan breaks out?

Not sure what that is...that had nothing to do with the Spurs or Hornets..I just liked the line...and since you were spewing shit in your post I decided to do the same and maybe remind some people of awesome part of the movie.

Deb
05-11-2008, 11:06 PM
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Wow, he really is fourteen:lol

FromWayDowntown
05-11-2008, 11:08 PM
I went to New Orleans for Game 1. The fans were extremely hospitable, even if somewhat passive aggressive once the game started. But I had a great time -- the fate of my favorite basketball team doesn't much affect how much I enjoy trips to go see them play.

Don Quixote
05-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Calm down, people.

And, does this mean Deb is older than 14? Older than 18?

Deb
05-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Calm down, people.

And, does this mean Deb is older than 14? Older than 18?

Thank you moderator Don.

JustSpurs
05-11-2008, 11:10 PM

Okay...I give. You ROCK!

T Park
05-11-2008, 11:10 PM
:lol

LARGE fail.

Whatever.

fightingtiger2335
05-11-2008, 11:11 PM
I went to New Orleans for Game 1. The fans were extremely hospitable, even if somewhat passive aggressive once the game started. But I had a great time -- the fate of my favorite basketball team doesn't much affect how much I enjoy trips to go see them play.

I've seen a few Spurs jersey at the games...I thought I would see more...Dallas surprised me with how they traveled in the first two games...game 5 hardly see any.
I'm expecting to see a few more Spurs fans make the trip this time

boutons_
05-11-2008, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOlYKNIiooQ

yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww, y'all
Spurs gwyne wup dem coon-asses in GameCinq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYRbfA2Vg4g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNQ1koB2BUg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i069e4gTGc&feature=related

Get ready Noo Orleens Frelons,

Los Spurs de San Antonio San Antonio de Valero arrive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1hGSlXQtnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_noAs6gdck

Tejano vs Zydeco, no contest!

Man of Steel
05-11-2008, 11:55 PM
I love New Orleans.

Great food--great people--lots of history and culture.

Hell--if this goes to seven games--I may try to get a group together to go watch it in person.

Kori Ellis
05-12-2008, 12:01 AM
I love New Orleans.

Great food--great people--lots of history and culture.

Hell--if this goes to seven games--I may try to get a group together to go watch it in person.

I like New Orleans a lot too. We are too busy to go to game 5 (not enough time between games). If it went 7, a road trip would definitely be fun.