PDA

View Full Version : Completed Courtside Blog from Game 4.

Yannis Koutroupis
05-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Big win tonight guys, really demoralizing for the New Orleans Hornets - and you can sense it in the locker room. David West especially was frustrated. Needless to say, the momentum has shifted in this series. Check out the link for thoughts from both locker rooms before and after the game.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Blogs/CourtsideBlog.asp?GAME_ID=28157&LEAGUE_CODE=NBA

itzsoweezee
05-11-2008, 11:12 PM
yeah, west looked really frustrated in the second half. hopefully we can see more of that in game 5.

thiste
05-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Don't count on Chandler & West having an off game next game. As soon as they'll hear the crowd they gonna want to play hard and tough. I'm pretty sure Thomas is gonna pick up a lot of fouls.

I can see Peja fading completely though.

TMTTRIO
05-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Manu Ginobili bet his teammates that he would be moved to back to the bench after his great performance in the starting lineup after game 3. Hopefully Manu didn't bet his house. Popovich let us know tonight he is sticking with the same starting lineup from last game. Ginobili provided a much needed offensive spark that changed the entire complexity of game 3, and will need to have a repeat performance tonight.
That's pretty funny. Usually that would be a good bet for Manu to make but not at this time. I remember they something about them doing it last year too. I hope for Manu that he didn't bet too much :lol.

K-State Spur
05-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Don't count on Chandler & West having an off game next game. As soon as they'll hear the crowd they gonna want to play hard and tough. I'm pretty sure Thomas is gonna pick up a lot of fouls.

I can see Peja fading completely though.

west can certainly play better. chandler's not really going to do much unless the Spurs give it to him.

he can do better to stay out of foul trouble though. if they weren't out of the game before he sat down, the lay-up drill that ensued certainly finished it.

thiste
05-12-2008, 12:25 AM
west can certainly play better. chandler's not really going to do much unless the Spurs give it to him.

he can do better to stay out of foul trouble though. if they weren't out of the game before he sat down, the lay-up drill that ensued certainly finished it.

I think he's gonna get more physical (as he has been in game 1 & 2, or more) and he's not gonna get called for it, Thomas will get the fouls. That's how he's gonna have a better game somehow imho.