PDA

View Full Version : Utah Jazz Fans.....

Medvedenko
05-12-2008, 12:14 AM
http://i29.tinypic.com/24pdnqe.jpg

I'm not quite sure if this has been posted yet....but it makes you question the character of some fans. I also remember seeing a white blow up doll shown during game 3 when Kobe was shooting FT's....nice touch. I'm glad the god fearing mormons approve. Oh and to keep booing fish is wonderful as well.

ChumpDumper
05-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Why would a white blow up doll be a problem for Kobe?

ducks
jazz threw plastic bottles at spurs players in game 4 last year
spurs did not want to go back there ever

SAtown
A blow up doll is pretty funny; as for the eye thing, that's as classless as you can get. Kobe made a choice, Fisher's little girl didn't have a choice.

Matchman
05-12-2008, 12:20 AM
i hate the Jazz too but how can you judge anything from that picture? thats just being unfair

The Franchise
05-12-2008, 12:24 AM
What kind of sick hillbilly would find that funny.They say you aren't supposed to hate people but I think there are exceptions.:ihit

Medvedenko
05-12-2008, 12:50 AM
i hate the Jazz too but how can you judge anything from that picture? thats just being unfair

Look dude...if you can't figure out what the fan was trying to do, than you my friend are an ingnoramous. What the hell do you think he was doing...practicing for an eye exam.

T Park
05-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Quoting what you have lifted your nose up and told us "moron" Spurs fans.

"Why worry about what the other team is doing, worry about your team"

Brutalis
05-12-2008, 12:57 AM
http://synthesismagazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/stfu.jpg

BonnerDynasty
05-12-2008, 12:58 AM
At the end of the day, words and gestures mean nothing and do no harm.

Fisher is probably mature enough to understand this and not get too pissed about it.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-12-2008, 01:02 AM
Yeh and chanting 'DUI' is all class.......

Laker fans are among the worst in sports, dont try and act high and mighty now :lol

Medvedenko
05-12-2008, 01:24 AM

Very nice buddy...very nice....I can see that mother's day is over...I wonder how you would feel if that was your sister or mom, or any other female you hold dearly in that pic. You fucking make me sick.

Oh and chanting DUI to melo was pretty lame, just for the record. You don't need fans chanting things to melo, his character speaks for itself.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-12-2008, 01:37 AM
same with Kobe. At least Melo didn't harm anyone else (although he could have)

I think chanting anything personal is classless but lets face it, there are alot of classless sports fans around.

Medvedenko
05-12-2008, 01:51 AM

I think chanting anything personal is classless but lets face it, there are alot of classless sports fans around.

No doubt....but when you start mocking a player's daughter's cancer issues and booing him than it crosses the line. Kobe's fair game for all care, he fucked up and will have to deal with that everywhere he goes.

Matchman
05-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Look dude...if you can't figure out what the fan was trying to do, than you my friend are an ingnoramous. What the hell do you think he was doing...practicing for an eye exam.

Look dude...if you can't figure out what I was trying to say, than you my friend are an ingnoramous. What the hell do you think i was saying...?

i was trying to say that because this is a photo, u cannot possibly have conclude what that hand gesture means. maybe something just went into his eye, maybe he was really trying to be classless to Fisher? Who knows? or i should say, how did YOU know? present me some real evidence like a video clip or something

T Park
05-12-2008, 01:59 AM
Yeh and chanting 'DUI' is all class.......

Laker fans are among the worst in sports, dont try and act high and mighty now :lol

Don't do the crime if you don't want to reap the results.

BTW, if you fuck up with a DWI or DUI? You get everything that comes with it.

Butch up Nuggets fan and stop supporting the piece of shit that is Carmelo.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-12-2008, 04:13 AM
i dont support him. I dont support any NBA players who make continuous stuff ups. I want him traded but what for, someone like Josh Howard? :lol

I dont care how big of a star someone is, if they continue to mess up then they should be kicked out of the league. That goes for Melo, it goes for Kobe and it goes for the 12th man on the worst team in the league.

mojorizen7
05-12-2008, 07:43 AM
I think this thread along with that millisecond caught in time pic is a reach.

BlackSwordsMan
05-12-2008, 07:53 AM
That's some cold shit.

Pero
05-12-2008, 08:11 AM
It's a pic, a short moment in time, you can't tell whether he is mocking Fisher or not. But if he is, it's just lame.

LakeShow
05-12-2008, 11:53 AM
That's fucked up! That's beneath classless!

MI21
05-12-2008, 12:25 PM
I hate everything about the Utah Jazz organization. Ever.

Except for Deron Williams, he's cool.

spursfan09
05-12-2008, 12:58 PM

I'm not quite sure if this has been posted yet....but it makes you question the character of some fans. I also remember seeing a white blow up doll shown during game 3 when Kobe was shooting FT's....nice touch. I'm glad the god fearing mormons approve. Oh and to keep booing fish is wonderful as well.

Ok the Dfish thing not cool, but the blow up doll for Kobe? He brought that on himself and I :rollin at that

spursfan09
05-12-2008, 01:02 PM
I hate everything about the Utah Jazz organization. Ever.

Except for Deron Williams, he's cool.

Agreed

shelshor
05-12-2008, 01:03 PM
What does the shirt say? My Stone Age monitor's resolution is so bad, I can't make it out
Thanks

SpursDynasty
05-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Fisher screwed Utah.

balli
05-12-2008, 02:19 PM

It makes me question the character of one fan. I agree totally classless. Also, not even indicitive of .00001% of the general fan's attitudes.

In general, mormons are onr of the worst religious/cult groups on earth. They comprise the crowd in our higher priced seats. You get em' together and their aryan herd mentality turns them into a group of lunatics. I don't support the way our fans act, but damed if any at all act near as bad as that one guy you got in your pic. Also, nobody is even booing Fish at this point more than they are any other Laker. It was fucked up at the time, but it's over. Move on man.

Why would anyone expect anything else from those 100 wife having, 13 year old girl marrying, produce as many babies as I can for the love of God fearing people! Traveling to Utah must be like visiting hell!

You dickless fucking bitch. There aren't polygamists in SLC or anywhere close actually. Nothing is worse than Mormon other than polygamist and for you to tag my city with that slanderous bullshit is lame as fuck. I 100% guarantee you that in the past week I've had more fun because of where I live than you have because of where you are. Guarantee it. You don't know shit about Utah so in the future why don't you keep your stupid patter to your fuckin self.

And for anyone hating on the Jazz as lucky to be here... I don't care if Kobe hurt his back, he still almost had a triple double. Odom and Gasol still went off while Boozer didn't. Sucks for you that your bench is scared and weak and getting punked every time they step on the floor. Oh and Deron Williams; he's for real-

gcMHO1-zNLs

Cry Havoc
05-12-2008, 02:44 PM
[QUOTE=ballijuana;2488076]It makes me question the character of one fan. I agree totally classless. Also, not even indicitive of .00001% of the general fan's attitudes.

In general, mormons are onr of the worst religious/cult groups on earth. They comprise the crowd in our higher priced seats. You get em' together and their aryan herd mentality turns them into a group of lunatics. I don't support the way our fans act, but damed if any at all act near as bad as that one guy you got in your pic. Also, nobody is even booing Fish at this point more than they are any other Laker. It was fucked up at the time, but it's over. Move on man.

You dickless fucking bitch. There aren't polygamists in SLC or anywhere close actually. Nothing is worse than Mormon other than polygamist and for you to tag my city with that slanderous bullshit is lame as fuck. I 100% guarantee you that in the past week I've had more fun because of where I live than you have because of where you are. Guarantee it. You don't know shit about Utah so in the future why don't you keep your stupid patter to your fuckin self.

And for anyone hating on the Jazz as lucky to be here... I don't care if Kobe hurt his back, he still almost had a triple double. Odom and Gasol still went off while Boozer didn't. Sucks for you that your bench is scared and weak and getting punked every time they step on the floor. Oh and Deron Williams; he's for real-[/quote

+1

Cry Havoc
05-12-2008, 02:45 PM
It makes me question the character of one fan. I agree totally classless. Also, not even indicitive of .00001% of the general fan's attitudes.

And for anyone hating on the Jazz as lucky to be here... I don't care if Kobe hurt his back, he still almost had a triple double. Odom and Gasol still went off while Boozer didn't. Sucks for you that your bench is scared and weak and getting punked every time they step on the floor. Oh and Deron Williams; he's for real-

+1

dallaskd
05-12-2008, 04:52 PM
In general, mormons are onr of the worst religious/cult groups on earth.

agreed. i can tolerate anybody but them.

stretch
05-12-2008, 04:56 PM

:wow

another classic spurstalk meltdown in the making?

ATXSPUR
05-12-2008, 05:04 PM
To be fair I have seen Spurs fans who have achieved that level of douchebag themselves. Every team has assholes like that. However, the jazz just seem to have more than normal.

btw not everyone in the state of Utah is a mormon.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 05:17 PM
there's no way that was an accident. bullshit if you think that.

classless and disgusting, but was this during Game 4? if so it probably wasn't a mormon.

- Mars

balli
05-12-2008, 05:18 PM
:wow

another classic spurstalk meltdown in the making?

Meltdown? I'm sorry I take exception to some douchebag Laker fan unfairly slandering/talking shit about the place I choose to live. And I don't think I'm the only one bothered by that type of thing.

5. Being Lame - There are several things that I personally think are lame and don't like here. If you repeatedly do some of these things, I'll warn you about it.

E. City smack. There's bad things about every city. And yes, we know the River water is dirty.

balli
05-12-2008, 05:20 PM
What does the shirt say? My Stone Age monitor's resolution is so bad, I can't make it out
Thanks

One team, one dream. Lame.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 05:20 PM

gcMHO1-zNLs

This video was the best:

NRqXv46owUg

- Mars

Medvedenko
05-12-2008, 05:27 PM
That block on Walton was a foul. He clearly grabbed his jersey and hit him with the body prior to blocking the shot. Still Walton is a pussy and should have dunked it.

balli
05-12-2008, 05:29 PM
That block on Walton was a foul.

In the WNBA maybe. That block was hard as fuck. Quit crying.

He barely touched his jersey and barely hit him with the body while cleanly swatting the living shit out of him
Fixed.

Xylus
05-12-2008, 05:31 PM
OT: If people want to have multiple spouses, I say let 'em.

:lol

jack sommerset
05-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Fans act like duecebags everywhere! I went to a Spurs game a few years back. I think they were playing Houston. Some Rocket fans were cheering and I saw this grown man whisper into a kids ear that was 6-7-8 years old, then the kid turned around to the Rocket fans grabbed his crotch and flipped them the bird. The Spur fans that I saw witness ths classless display laughed.

Happening now in Texas over 400 kids were taking from mormons. Its belived these mormons were having sex with children and having babies with them. Plus the men sharing several wives and physically abusing the children. Over 40 kids have had broken bones. Anyone from Texas needs take a step back and look in there own back yards before talking trash about the state of Utah or Jazz fans about the mormons.

sprrs
05-12-2008, 06:09 PM
That's just a douche move. Fisher was nothing but class for the Jazz and only went to the Lakers because of his daughter. That's just the worst kind of smack you can do to anybody, not just a player.

Not that all Jazz fans are like that, but that one guy is the biggest douche I've ever seen.

EjaculateMeElmo
05-12-2008, 06:19 PM
I don't get it:depressed

Medvedenko
05-12-2008, 07:18 PM
In the WNBA maybe. That block was hard as fuck. Quit crying.

Fixed.

Look buddy, I'm all for more laker games on TV, however I can't wait until next Sunday when the Lakers advance.

That block was a foul. Barely pulled his jersey...I didn't know you can hold a guy down to block his shot.

Trainwreck2100
05-12-2008, 07:45 PM

When Derek Fisher was growing up he wanted to be a pirate, however he couldn't pass the physical. This went down as his greatest regret in life. that fan was making fun of that

FlavoredIcecream
05-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Leave it to them stupid fucking cocksucking Mormans do something classless like that.
Fucking scumbags

Cry Havoc
05-12-2008, 10:12 PM
agreed. i can tolerate anybody but them.

Actually, I didn't say that, nor do I feel that way about Mormons. *shrug*

pauls931
05-12-2008, 10:13 PM
grew up in southern idaho and couldn't stand the jazz, mostly because of their fans. Forced me to become a Suns fan.

O-Factor
05-12-2008, 11:44 PM
its one fan, worry about important things laker fans, like Kobe's back and what are the latest fishing lures and poles out there.

Roxsfan
05-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Fuck Utah..........

EjaculateMeElmo
05-13-2008, 01:35 AM
When Derek Fisher was growing up he wanted to be a pirate, however he couldn't pass the physical. This went down as his greatest regret in life. that fan was making fun of that

that's not really that funny...

armand0
05-13-2008, 07:35 AM
At the end of the day, words and gestures mean nothing and do no harm.

Fisher is probably mature enough to understand this and not get too pissed about it.

:tu

+ "classless" fans are not worse than bandwagoners coughlakerscough or whiners coughrocketscough

Girasuck
05-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Happening now in Texas over 400 kids were taking from mormons. Its belived these mormons were having sex with children and having babies with them. Plus the men sharing several wives and physically abusing the children. Over 40 kids have had broken bones. Anyone from Texas needs take a step back and look in there own back yards before talking trash about the state of Utah or Jazz fans about the mormons.

The FLDS aren't Mormons. Everything else you said is correct but that.

TampaDude
05-13-2008, 02:39 PM

Fisher's daughter was diagnosed with retinoblastoma (cancer of the eye) in 2007.

jack sommerset
05-13-2008, 03:08 PM
The FLDS aren't Mormons. Everything else you said is correct but that.

The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (FLDS) was founded in 1935 by two Mormons who had been excommunicated from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS), the main Mormon denomination. The main driving force for the FLDS founders was a desire to continue the policy of polygyny -- plural marriages involving one man and multiple wives. Polygny had formed an integral part of the original Mormon church founded by Joseph Smith.

Banzai
05-13-2008, 03:51 PM

:rollin:rollin

gmartin02
05-14-2008, 09:25 AM

I don't think Kobe harmed anyone else either - remember the rape case was dropped because two other guys semen was found on the girl's underwear (in addition to Kobe's) - how many girls do you know the have 3 guys semen on the same pair of unwashed underwear (you probably don't want to answer that question) - he was just stupid, not a rapist - actually, she probably won't have to work a day in her life because of the out of court settlement for the civil suit - the trailer trash bitch is laughing all the way to the bank.

Classless fans will always exist because they have no lives and need to live vicariously through the lives of others (i.e. their sports teams).

jack sommerset
05-14-2008, 02:44 PM
I don't think Kobe harmed anyone else either - remember the rape case was dropped because two other guys semen was found on the girl's underwear (in addition to Kobe's) - how many girls do you know the have 3 guys semen on the same pair of unwashed underwear (you probably don't want to answer that question) - he was just stupid, not a rapist - actually, she probably won't have to work a day in her life because of the out of court settlement for the civil suit - the trailer trash bitch is laughing all the way to the bank.

Classless fans will always exist because they have no lives and need to live vicariously through the lives of others (i.e. their sports teams).

The rape case was dropped because the ho did not want to cooperate any further with the prosecution. Thats because Kobe paid her a settlement, said to be 3 mil.

There was cum on her panties from 2 or 3 guys. I don't think it mattered. Girls like to get it on and cum just can't be washed off in a washing machine. CSI can find Dinosaurs cum on a old rock..

I read the transcript between detectives and Kobe when they orginally interviewed him about this. The funniest part to me went something like this.

Detectives " Did you cum on her face"
Kobe "Yes I did"
Detectives" Why"
Kobe " Thats my thing"

I forget how it went down but the " Thats my thing" was a instant classic!

Medvedenko
05-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Fadeaway jumpers and cumming on faces: "that's my thing"