PDA

View Full Version : The Jump Off...Calling on the Hornets fans...

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 12:56 AM
What up fellas...its your boys from Detroit... I know you're new to this whole playoff and NBA thing... So I wanted to drop by and say whats up... Glad you came across the #1 nba message board in the nation...

However, I feel you had a little premature ejaculation... That little 2 game start was cute wasnt it? However, this is what we call "big boy school" so you can call lisa leslie's sister the soccer thug wanna be CP and let him know that his nice little carnival ride is over...

See, what teams do that actually have a chance at the 'ship do, is suffocate you, and the San Antonio foot is on your throat... you felt the oxygen for a hot second...trust me as a Piston fan, I have been there....but your ride is over...

...and BTW Deron willl send Chris another western conference finals card saying HI!! :hat

Signed

~Detriot

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 12:58 AM
word, son.

peace up, a town down and shit.

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 12:59 AM
son go back to fighting the players or whatever you "PEOPLE" do up there in Detroit.

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:01 AM
son go back to fighting the players or whatever you "PEOPLE" do up there in Detroit.

Yeah, what we do in "title-town" we do work...something you wouldnt have any clue about in NO...

:toast

all good though baby...you got 2 on SA...how does it feel to have the life sucked out of you... You guys are as good as done...NO SHOT :nope

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:02 AM
Yeah, what we do in "title-town" we do work...something you wouldnt have any clue about in NO...

all good though baby...you got 2 on SA...how does it feel to have the life sucked out of you... You guys are as good as done...NO SHOT :nope

"title town" ... LMAO. You will see Tuesday night son. Hornets will be leading 3-2 going into game 6.

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:03 AM
word, son.

peace up, a town down and shit.

LMFAO @ a TOWN

supaphly119

22's son!

T Park
:lol

Nice

theMUHMEshow
"title town" ... LMAO. You will see Tuesday night son. Hornets will be leading 3-2 going into game 6.

sig+av bet?

:blah

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:05 AM

Nice

<-- speaks the truth

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:05 AM
sig+av bet?

:blah

lol

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:06 AM

lets not go putting the cart before the horse, homeslice.

until your role players decide to start playing their roles again the "paul and west show" is going to be the opening act for "Tim and Friends Vol. 5"

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:07 AM
lol

Deron says hi... has CP been to the WCF? LMFAO dont get me started on Manu or my boys resume... LMFAO...

on a positive note, go build another house...keep the basketball to the pros... :toast

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:07 AM
lets not go putting the cart before the horse, homeslice.

until your role players decide to start playing their roles again the "paul and west show" is going to be the opening act for "Tim and Friends Vol. 5"

Manu + Tim > NO...the city+team+mardi gras

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:09 AM
[QUOTE=go build another house...keep the basketball to the pros... :toast[/QUOTE]

pathetic to even make that comment man.

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:09 AM

tim and manu are great but mardi gras has drunken, marginal looking girls with questionable morals. i call that a win.

Parkerlooms
05-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Jaime Koeppe got an ass

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:11 AM

I see the nut hugging continues from you. you are lame son

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:12 AM
Jaime Koeppe got an ass

finally something intelligent ... yes son. She is the best P.A.W.G. ever

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:16 AM
I see the nut hugging continues from you. you are lame son

Sorry, I thought this was a basketball forum...and the only thing that is pathetic is A) Chris Paul's flopping and B) your NBA history

again...welcome to big boy school :toast your cherry is now popped.

Parkerlooms
05-12-2008, 01:16 AM
finally something intelligent ... yes son. She is the best P.A.W.G. ever

Les frelons sont dans sur leurs têtes, fils.

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Sorry, I thought this was a basketball forum...and the only thing that is pathetic is A) Chris Paul's flopping and B) your NBA history

again...welcome to big boy school :toast your cherry is now popped.

fool ass ... son you will never learn

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:22 AM
fool ass ... son you will never learn

No I have learned...and to keep this classy I will keep it that way. :toast stick to hoops brotha...

How is it to cheer a team on that A) you've known for 1-3 years and B) with the biggest bitch in the league leading your squad..

lmfao...so fitting

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:24 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=271205003

in YOUR HOUSE

Parkerlooms
Chris Paul doit retourner à la succion sur le teet de sa mère.

theMUHMEshow
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280316008

in MY HOUSE

get some brotha

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:25 AM
No I have learned...and to keep this classy I will keep it that way. :toast stick to hoops brotha...

How is it to cheer a team on that A) you've known for 1-3 years and B) with the biggest bitch in the league leading your squad..

lmfao...so fitting

I have been a season ticket holder since 2002. we may not have the history that the Spurs or Pistons have, but so what? you gotta start somewhere son. biggest bitch in the league huh? shows your intelligence.

by the way, how is life up there in that trash can you call Detroit?

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:26 AM
qyK2JZhtKK8

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:27 AM
I have been a season ticket holder since 2002. we may not have the history that the Spurs or Pistons have, but so what? you gotta start somewhere son. biggest bitch in the league huh? shows your intelligence.

i was a season ticket holder in CHARLOTTE before the move. grandmama, ftw!

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:28 AM

so you jumped on the Spurs bandwagon when they started winning titles huh?

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:28 AM

My life in Detroit? it sucks.. we have one of the best NBA teams dating back how long?...lets see, you think you will make 6 straight WCF's? oh and our hockey and baseball team arent too bad either...and maybe you have heard of the University of Michigan...yeah...Sports here is really rough :toast

Ill take the economy drain...but ya know what...it could be worse..and you should keep it to sports... IMO :downspin:

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:29 AM

show me someone that followed the league (besides the f's from Miami) that didnt like Grandmama! great player! and a player that spurs and 'stones fans love :ihit

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:30 AM
BTW...every damn year I come here and post around playoff time... and we see the F's leave after they get disposed of...you think the floppers are going to say around? notice...I see a Kings and Pistons forum... and you DONT see a suns of wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhvericks forum...

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:32 AM
My life in Detroit? it sucks.. we have one of the best NBA teams dating back how long?...lets see, you think you will make 6 straight WCF's? oh and our hockey and baseball team arent too bad either...and maybe you have heard of the University of Michigan...yeah...Sports here is really rough :toast

Ill take the economy drain...but ya know what...it could be worse..and you should keep it to sports... IMO :downspin:

dude your bragging about the University of Michigan? Have you not seen what LSU and the SEC has done to your wimpy little Big Ten teams? Trust me, Michigan doesn't want any of LSU. You guys can't even get past Ohio State and we all saw what LSU did to them .... not to mention what the rest of the SEC has done to them.

Oh and hockey? are you serious ... thats a canadian sport. I will give you props on basketball though. The Pistons have been great.

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:35 AM
so you jumped on the Spurs bandwagon when they started winning titles huh?

no, i was about 5 back then (i vaguely remember watching the all-star game there). i've been a spurs fan since i moved to san antonio (1996). there's something about basketball in this city. its electric.

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:35 AM
dude your bragging about the University of Michigan? Have you not seen what LSU and the SEC has done to your wimpy little Big Ten teams? Trust me, Michigan doesn't want any of LSU. You guys can't even get past Ohio State and we all saw what LSU did to them .... not to mention what the rest of the SEC has done to them.

Oh and hockey? are you serious ... thats a canadian sport. I will give you props on basketball though. The Pistons have been great.

BTW, you dont want to mention Michigans w/l against SEC teams... Tebow says "STFU, they're straight"

BTW on that OSU tip...

http://bentley.umich.edu/athdept/football/umosu/results.htm

sorry, the series...is OWNED by us...NNNEEXXTT

whats it like being in school at 230am?

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 01:38 AM
awww shit dawgs! y'all droppin' fiya azz mad snaps yo! son son son, an' all that lyrical jive - sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiit ninja, detroit what?!!

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:39 AM
BTW, you dont want to mention Michigans w/l against SEC teams... Tebow says "STFU, they're straight"

BTW on that OSU tip...

http://bentley.umich.edu/athdept/football/umosu/results.htm

sorry, the series...is OWNED by us...NNNEEXXTT

whats it like being in school at 230am?

son it is 1:37am here ... get that straight.

also, you guys have only beaten OSU once in the last 7 years. WOW, thats something to be proud of. you don't want any of LSU .... we would murder yall just like we did Ohio State son.

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Seriously, listening to you two " bla bla bla, son" this and that is worse than watching the game tonight.

Michigan fan, watch our first game next year and we'll show you how to handle a div 2 school at home. As for series with OSU, not only have they stomped you the last few years, they also stole your prize recruit right out from underneath you this year.

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:42 AM
awww shit dawgs! y'all droppin' fiya azz mad snaps yo! son son son, an' all that lyrical jive - sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiit ninja, detroit what?!!

i see that "lyrical jive" and i raise you two "naw meen's" and a "word"

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:42 AM
Seriously, listening to you two " bla bla bla, son" this and that is worse than watching the game tonight.

Michigan fan, watch our first game next year and we'll show you how to handle a div 2 school at home. As for series with OSU, not only have they stomped you the last few years, they also stole your prize recruit right out from underneath you this year.

LMFAO...HOW MANY SEASONS UNDER .500 have you had in the past 50 years?

...and we popped FLA after losing to Appy...

...and BTW, appy was the best team not named Oregon we played all year...for every appy joke you got...add one to FLA...

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:43 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280316008

in MY HOUSE

get some brotha

orly?

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:44 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=271205003

in YOUR HOUSE

orly?

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:45 AM
orly?

yarly.

nowai!

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:46 AM
orly?

http://detroit.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm

wow

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:47 AM

wow

...do you want me to get into your city and the problems you have?

*mods...this is my warning...and this idiot started the shit*

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:48 AM

wow

all i can say is fail...

http://www.funnystuffblog.com/images/looter.jpg

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Im going to take the high road... we're all Americans...keep this to hoops...

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:49 AM
...do you want me to get into your city and the problems you have?

*mods...this is my warning...and this idiot started the shit*

sure, lets compare cities now ...

http://detroit.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=Detroit&s1=MI&c2=new+orleans&s2=LA

*mods ... this is my revenge for him making a rude comment about "go build a house" referring to Katrina damage*

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:50 AM
Im going to take the high road... we're all Americans...keep this to hoops...

it wouldn't be a real thread without the looter though.

BRHornet45
Deron says hi... has CP been to the WCF? LMFAO dont get me started on Manu or my boys resume... LMFAO...

on a positive note, go build another house...keep the basketball to the pros... :toast

there is the quote ... see it for yourself. YOU started it

theMUHMEshow
all i can say is fail...

http://www.funnystuffblog.com/images/looter.jpg

I mean really...I ll feel bad canceling my check I sent that gave his mom Milk for the past month...

and on that Im done...and youre punk ass started this shit... leave the Motor city out of this...

you will get gripped up and wrapped son

BRHornet45
05-12-2008, 01:52 AM
I mean really...I ll feel bad canceling my check I sent that gave his mom Milk for the past month...

and on that Im done...and youre punk ass started this shit... leave the Motor city out of this...

you will get gripped up and wrapped son

fuck you pussy ... YOU started it with the "go build a house" shit. fuck you for even saying that.

oh and about the looter ... he is Texas problem now.

theMUHMEshow
there is the quote ... see it for yourself. YOU started it

I see Deron in the WCF... I dont see the wake flopper there? what did I do?

How bitter are you youre not Detroit or San Antonio...really, admit it here...we wont judge you

HornetGumboBalls
aww, naw, hell naw, y'all dun up'an dun it, sons! LSU beat florida. LSU beat Ohio St. Ohio St. beat UM "IN YO HOUSE, BRUH"! ORLY? ORLY.

You do realize you are perpetuating every single Piston fan stereotype right?

Don't bother to reply, I'll do it for you...
"you only been around fo' 3 yearz, son! you ain't won nuthin! yo shit is weak and ova! holla! Orly? lmfao - mods, peep this, i di'in do dis"

supaphly119
I see Deron in the WCF... I dont see the wake flopper there? what did I do?

How bitter are you youre not Detroit or San Antonio...really, admit it here...we wont judge you

^^he's right...this is a safe place. we're all friends.

except for the looter.

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:54 AM
fuck you pussy ... YOU started it with the "go build a house" shit. fuck you for even saying that.

oh and about the looter ... he is Texas problem now.

we're all americans ass hole...it might have hit harder since you live there...but that shit hurt all of us (minus the cocksucker in office)

...on the real, I apologize for the comments, we're all Americans like I said...lets keep this to hoops. I dont wish what happend to you guys on anyone other than people from Columbus, Ohio.

BRHornet45

on a positive note, GO BUILD ANOTHER HOUSE...keep the basketball to the pros... :toast

don't act ignorant. you know damn well what you said about building a house. I just capitalized it for ya

BRHornet45
we're all americans ass hole...it might have hit harder since you live there...but that shit hurt all of us (minus the cocksucker in office)

...on the real, I apologize for the comments, we're all Americans like I said...lets keep this to hoops. I dont wish what happend to you guys on anyone other than people from Columbus, Ohio.

beef squashed ... on the real, this is just a message board lol

all big cities have their flaws. some more than others ... ours worst just got broad casted in front of the world.

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:55 AM
aww, naw, hell naw, y'all dun up'an dun it, sons! LSU beat florida. LSU beat Ohio St. Ohio St. beat UM "IN YO HOUSE, BRUH"! ORLY? ORLY.

You do realize you are perpetuating every single Piston fan stereotype right?

Don't bother to reply, I'll do it for you...
"you only been around fo' 3 yearz, son! you ain't won nuthin! yo shit is weak and ova! holla! Orly? lmfao - mods, peep this, i di'in do dis"

i believe the actual response to ORLY? is YARLY. Followed immediately by NOWAI!

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:55 AM
don't act ignorant. you know damn well what you said about building a house. I just capitalized it for ya

funny, the one thing Paul cant "flop"

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 01:56 AM

fuck that noise, columbus is a nice place. my dad lives there.

i wish it on dallas though. or maybe phoenix even though i graduated from ASU.

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:57 AM
i believe the actual response to ORLY? is YARLY. Followed immediately by NOWAI!

brotha...LMFAO @ THAT RESPONSE...how pissed was he when he sent that..

he looked up at the rafters at his joint and said this: "id give a nut to see one thing worth hanging"

mean while, San Antonio and Detroit are hanging more shit in the rafters than they are in their christmas tree in their rafters LMFAO

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 01:59 AM
fuck that noise, columbus is a nice place. my dad lives there.

i wish it on dallas though. or maybe phoenix even though i graduated from ASU.

i am sorry, cbus sucks. ..and if you think its not that bad...visit metro-detroit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_County,_Michigan

Metro Detroit's suburbs are among the most affluent in the nation. Oakland County is the fourth wealthiest county in the United States among counties with more than one million people

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 02:01 AM
i am sorry, cbus sucks. ..and if you think its not that bad...visit metro-detroit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_County,_Michigan

Metro Detroit's suburbs are among the most affluent in the nation. Oakland County is the fourth wealthiest county in the United States among counties with more than one million people

i was in deroit a few years back at the super bowl. i got to watch my steelers stick it to the seahawks.

and yes, columbus sucks but unfortunately its where the capital is and thus where pops does his thing.

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 02:02 AM
are you all some sort of E-gangsters? Seriously, y'all are talking all ghetto and slang, but then you throw in some "orly's" and "lmfao"....its....its just confusing...sons.

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 02:04 AM
are you all some sort of E-gangsters? Seriously, y'all are talking all ghetto and slang, but then you throw in some "orly's" and "lmfao"....its....its just confusing...sons.

i am all sorts of e-gangster, bro. gangster, gangster. FLAVAFLAVE!

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 02:07 AM
i was in deroit a few years back at the super bowl. i got to watch my steelers stick it to the seahawks.

and yes, columbus sucks but unfortunately its where the capital is and thus where pops does his thing.

Please dont judge Detroit on that weekend...our shit looked amazing that weekend...its never that nice...we're all hoping that the city will get it back like that soon...

However, I know we're10x what cbus is...

that was a great superbowl btw...Bettis was great...partied all weekend... Got his 'graph on my piston hat at our media party!

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 02:07 AM
i am all sorts of e-gangster, bro. gangster, gangster. FLAVAFLAVE!

how gangster is this

SAS>NO
Det>NO

check the books son

AlamoSpursFan
05-12-2008, 02:16 AM
Y'all better lay off of The Looter.

He posts here, ya know...

supaphly119
05-12-2008, 02:17 AM
this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread but i have yet to venture into the off topic forum so here ya go.

yet another fail...epic even (SNWS, language).

http://www.break.com/index/girl-talks-tough-on-webcam.html

SnakeBoy
05-12-2008, 02:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-xHPU6NulM

Parkerlooms
05-12-2008, 02:32 AM
Cold got to be ya know? shitttt...

AlamoSpursFan
05-12-2008, 02:34 AM
"Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow..."

spurscenter
05-12-2008, 02:47 AM
im waiting for the Katrina photos any minute

jk

ATXSPUR
05-12-2008, 02:50 AM
Please dont judge Detroit on that weekend...our shit looked amazing that weekend...its never that nice...we're all hoping that the city will get it back like that soon...

However, I know we're10x what cbus is...

that was a great superbowl btw...Bettis was great...partied all weekend... Got his 'graph on my piston hat at our media party!

Columbus is a fucking trash heap. I remember when the Horns went up there in 2005...worst bunch of douchebag fans EVER!

JPB
05-12-2008, 03:06 AM
Parkerlooms

or the damages of automatic internet translators.

jag
05-12-2008, 03:29 AM
This thread delivers...

Lootie Delivers!

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 03:35 AM
This thread delivers...

Lootie Delivers!

It was too easy...but the softball had to be tossed...

:downspin:

theMUHMEshow
05-12-2008, 03:37 AM
What up fellas...its your boys from Detroit... I know you're new to this whole playoff and NBA thing... So I wanted to drop by and say whats up... Glad you came across the #1 nba message board in the nation...

However, I feel you had a little premature ejaculation... That little 2 game start was cute wasnt it? However, this is what we call "big boy school" so you can call lisa leslie's sister the soccer thug wanna be CP and let him know that his nice little carnival ride is over...

See, what teams do that actually have a chance at the 'ship do, is suffocate you, and the San Antonio foot is on your throat... you felt the oxygen for a hot second...trust me as a Piston fan, I have been there....but your ride is over...

...and BTW Deron willl send Chris another western conference finals card saying HI!! :hat

Signed

~Detriot

I mean, I am just sayin what ya'll are thinkin

word
05-12-2008, 03:39 AM

Your Redwings aren't there yet. lol !!

But...props on the so far, dismanteling of the 'Orlando Tragic'.

jag
05-12-2008, 03:47 AM
It was too easy...but the softball had to be tossed...

:downspin:

ahh yes, the highroad...you stay classy.

jag
05-12-2008, 03:48 AM
Oh by the way...Go STARS!!!! Mike Modano = Greatest of all time

word
05-12-2008, 04:08 AM
Yeah....as far as I know...'title town' is a redwings thing...or is that a packers thing..I forget....but I think it's a redwangs thang...anyway...go Stars !!!

bobbybob0
05-12-2008, 06:48 AM
This is some lame thread...

peewee's lovechild
05-12-2008, 07:04 AM
I'm not sure if it's two black guys talking shit to each other, or two white kids wanting to be black talking shit to each other.

Ebonics confuses me.

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure if it's two black guys talking shit to each other, or two white kids wanting to be black talking shit to each other.

Ebonics confuses me.

My vote goes to white kids.

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 07:56 AM
son

bobbybob0
05-12-2008, 08:01 AM
My vote goes to white kids.

I second that :rolleyes

SpurAddict561
05-12-2008, 09:10 AM
hahah I like this guy TheMUHMEshow