PDA

View Full Version : Was Peja dipping on the bench??

phyzik
05-12-2008, 07:54 AM
I swear, there was a moment near the end of the game on TNT where they panned the camera to Peja when he was on the bench. He had a towel over his head kind of hiding his face then for just a second or two the towel moves and you see him spit into a cup then the camera quickly switches off him.

Did anyone else see this? Apparently John Lisle and Kelly Kendall from KISS saw it as well and I knew I wasn't going crazy.

BlackSwordsMan
05-12-2008, 07:55 AM
Nah if he was dipping you would have seen a lot of black gunk come out. I think he was probably eating sunflower seeds.

phyzik
05-12-2008, 08:20 AM
Nah if he was dipping you would have seen a lot of black gunk come out. I think he was probably eating sunflower seeds.

Your probably right, but why was he going for that extra effort of trying to hide it? I don't think the towel was over his head like that just because he was embarrassed.

celldweller
05-12-2008, 08:28 AM
He was probably cleaning his mouth out of Bruce Bowen body hair. :oops

gospursgojas
05-12-2008, 08:59 AM
Yeah I saw this too and thought it was kind of odd.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Yeah I saw this too and thought it was kind of odd.

Sunflower Seeds

SpurAddict561
05-12-2008, 09:11 AM
He was probably cleaning his mouth out of Bruce Bowen body hair. :oops

hahahaha

Slomo
05-12-2008, 09:43 AM
Sunflower Seeds

Really?

Is there a special reason for this? or he just likes them?

It seems an odd time to eat those, although they are extremely popular in his old country and in Greece (whos citizenship I believe he has adopted).

(I saw him hiding something in his towel, but didn't figure out what he was doing)

O-Factor
05-12-2008, 09:48 AM
I saw that too, I thought WTF???? I couldn't be dip, but it looked like it LOL

TDMVPDPOY
05-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Really?

Is there a special reason for this? or he just likes them?

It seems an odd time to eat those, although they are extremely popular in his old country and in Greece (whos citizenship I believe he has adopted).

(I saw him hiding something in his towel, but didn't figure out what he was doing)

dont forget us asians who also like to eat seeds :(

J.T.
05-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Peja is old enough to use tobacco products. If he wants to get his buzz on, dip is the way to go because it just rots your teeth, not your lungs.

Demo Dick Marcinko
05-12-2008, 10:18 AM
I saw that too, I thought WTF???? I couldn't be dip, but it looked like it LOL

agreed! I just couldn't tell if it was copenhagen or skoal! I saw that too and that's exactly what it looked like he was doing.:lol

Slomo
05-12-2008, 02:44 PM
dont forget us asians who also like to eat seeds :(

:lol

I didn't know that!

If that's what Peja was doing, I just found it was at an odd time. I'm willing to bet it was something else.

Parkerlooms
05-12-2008, 02:46 PM
I saw that too! He was hiding behind the towel spitting in a cup. I dont think it would be seeds. Maybe he just thinks spitting is gross and didn't want anyone to see him doing it. He does seem to be a bit of a metrosexual.

Whisky Dog
05-12-2008, 02:52 PM
That's one dude where the face and voice don't match.

phyzik
05-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Peja is old enough to use tobacco products. If he wants to get his buzz on, dip is the way to go because it just rots your teeth, not your lungs.

True he is old enough and I would be the biggest hypocrite if I criticized him for his habit seeing as I'm a smoker myself, but I would think there is some type of NBA rule, if not an arena rule, that doesn't allow that.

That is, if he was dipping.

All I know is, it was quite a bit of saliva and I dont know about anyone else, but when I spit seeds its the shell that Im spitting, not a big gob saliva.

hater
05-12-2008, 03:01 PM
he probably had one of Bruce Bowen's manhairs stuck down his throat

dmac
05-12-2008, 03:03 PM
I swear, there was a moment near the end of the game on TNT where they panned the camera to Peja when he was on the bench. He had a towel over his head kind of hiding his face then for just a second or two the towel moves and you see him spit into a cup then the camera quickly switches off him.

Did anyone else see this? Apparently John Lisle and Kelly Kendall from KISS saw it as well and I knew I wasn't going crazy.

yep, he bummed one of my Bandits.

:rollin