PDA

View Full Version : 5 Reasons I am glad the series is coming back to NO

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 09:57 AM
1. The refs - Hopefully Duncan wont get his ridiculous continuation calls in NO. You know the ones where the foul is called then he makes 2 more dribbles and shoots and the shot still counts somehow

2. The Giant Peja heads - They are awesome. Hopefully Peja can get back on his game so we can see more of these

3. No more mariachi band - I was getting sick of seeing these clowns on tv. We get it. Its south texas. Theres a lot of Mexicans there espn and tnt. No reason to show the mariachi band going into commercial breaks.

4. Gives me a reason to go to NO - Its always fun catching a hornets game and then going out on Bourbon. Its much more exciting than watching a game and then being bored on the riverwalk afterwards.

5. No more Eva Longoria shots - I am sick of seeing her ugly face. We know she is tony parkers wife and she has him whipped. She has one of the most cocky arrogant personalities in the entertainment business.

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 10:00 AM
1. The refs - Hopefully Duncan wont get his ridiculous continuation calls in NO. You know the ones where the foul is called then he makes 2 more dribbles and shoots and the shot still counts somehow

2. The Giant Peja heads - They are awesome. Hopefully Peja can get back on his game so we can see more of these

3. No more mariachi band - I was getting sick of seeing these clowns on tv. We get it. Its south texas. Theres a lot of Mexicans there espn and tnt. No reason to show the mariachi band going into commercial breaks.

4. Gives me a reason to go to NO - Its always fun catching a hornets game and then going out on Bourbon. Its much more exciting than watching a game and then being bored on the riverwalk afterwards.

5. No more Eva Longoria shots - I am sick of seeing her ugly face. We know she is tony parkers wife and she has him whipped. She has one of the most cocky arrogant personalities in the entertainment business.

5 reasons why you are a douche bag:

1. You are a douche bag

2. you are a douche bag

3. you are a douche bag

4. you are a douche bag

5. you are a douche bag

Spurminator
05-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Well, I agree on the mariachi bands.

But Eva goes to road games, sorry. :lol

NoMoneyDown
05-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Let me get this straights ... You'd rather see giant Peja heads than live shots of Eva Langoria? Hmmmm.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 10:04 AM

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2007/09/23-End/baby-crying.jpg

- Mars

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 10:05 AM
Let me get this straights ... You'd rather see giant Peja heads than live shots of Eva Langoria? Hmmmm.

Have you seen eva without makeup? Its pretty nasty. When she opens her bitch mouth i want to punch her

methionine
05-12-2008, 10:05 AM

Or how bout the one where Chris Paul travels, elbows Bowen, and then pushes Parker AND still gets the and one. The refs were not the deciding factor in these games. Not when you lose by more then 10.

hater
05-12-2008, 10:06 AM

hey tough guy, any of those mariachis could kick your soft ass with his pinky finger.

NoMoneyDown
05-12-2008, 10:06 AM
When she opens her bitch mouth i want to punch her

Like I said, "Hmmmmm."

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 10:07 AM
Have you seen eva without makeup? Its pretty nasty. When she opens her bitch mouth i want to punch her

the feeling is mutual I am sure......along with the rest of us.

Bartleby
05-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Anybody who wants to punch a woman in the mouth needs therapy or incarceration, or both.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Anybody who wants to punch a woman in the mouth needs therapy or incarceration, or both.

its ok, people down there have no respect for women for obvious reasons

- Mars

ChumpDumper
05-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Eva is really quite nice. I get tired of her being brought up on the basketball boards, but if you ever actually met her, you'd realize just how stupid your statement is.

But all your statements are unbelievably stupid, so go figure....

ChumpDumper
05-12-2008, 10:12 AM
hey tough guy, any of those mariachis could kick your soft ass with his pinky finger.It's pretty obvious Eva could kick his ass.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Eva is really quite nice. I get tired of her being brought up on the basketball boards, but if you ever actually met her, you'd realize just how stupid your statement is.

NO WAY! SHE'S A CELEBRITY AND THE WIFE OF THE ENEMY SO SHE MUST BE A BITCH!!11!1!1

:lmao

- Mars

QuietDynasty
05-12-2008, 10:17 AM

little ass raping too. by Peja big head wearing guys named bubba in prison.

ElNono

Is that you David West? Playing the tough guy card and then running like a little bitch?

cajunhornetsbayou
NO WAY! SHE'S A CELEBRITY AND THE WIFE OF THE ENEMY SO SHE MUST BE A BITCH!!11!1!1

- Mars

I have read and seen some of her interviews. She is incredibly cocky and acts like she has been famous forever. She has that annoying Texas attitude that most people from Texas have.

Kori Ellis
05-12-2008, 10:19 AM
5 Reasons You Should Stop Posting

1. You've hit the stupid thread limit in the last few hours.
2. The Giant Peja Heads should pop out of a toaster. Because however you look at it, this series, he's burnt, toast or just done.
3. You aren't a Hornets fan. You should move on and start impersonating at Laker fan because the Spurs will win this series.
4. You should change your screen name to "by you" instead of "bayou" ... as in Tony Parker just went by you ... again.
5. I haven't slept in 24 hours and you are annoying the hell out of me.

VinnyTestesVerde
05-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I have read and seen some of her interviews. She is incredibly cocky and acts like she has been famous forever. She has that annoying Texas attitude that most people from Texas have.

assumptions + generalities = good argument :lol

anakha
05-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I see the quality of the trolls hasn't improved since I last stopped by. :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-12-2008, 10:26 AM
I see the quality of the trolls hasn't improved since I last stopped by. :lol

Yeah, but I'll give them some time. The Suns trolls didn't start hitting their stride around hear until after a year or two. The Hornets are a young team, and have a young bandwagon.

I have to admit, I have more respect for the guts it takes the Suns trolls. Anyone can talk shit when they are tied, or up, in a series, but it takes something to stand on the bridge of a sinking ship flipping off the enemy fleet even as the water's coming up to your neck.

dbreiden83080
05-12-2008, 10:31 AM
4. You should change your screen name to "by you" instead of "bayou" ... as in Tony Parker just went by you ... again.

:lmao:lmao

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 10:35 AM
If Kori gives you 5 reasons to stop posting....you are an endangered species in here....tread lightly.

Kori Ellis
05-12-2008, 10:41 AM
If Kori gives you 5 reasons to stop posting....you are an endangered species in here....tread lightly.

True. Normally, I don't waste my time with more than one reason :)

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 10:41 AM

2. The Giant Peja Heads should pop out of a toaster. Because however you look at it, this series, he's burnt, toast or just done.
3. You aren't a Hornets fan. You should move on and start impersonating at Laker fan because the Spurs will win this series.

1. My threads are informative and amusing
2. He will have a revival at home
3. I am a hornets fan. Lived in BR all my life. Been supporting the team ever since they moved here
4. I am not personally guarding Tony Parker. If I was, then this statement would make sense
5. I cant help your sleep patterns. Go to sleep buddy

CubanMustGo
05-12-2008, 10:42 AM
You still haven't told me how 12FTA on 26 FGA shows the refs favor Duncan.

And Kori's not a "buddy."

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 10:45 AM
You still haven't told me how 12FTA on 26 FGA shows the refs favor Duncan.

And Kori's not a "buddy."

I explained his ridiculous continuation calls where he gets fouled, makes 2 dribbles takes a shot and the bucket counts.

Didnt mean to get in between your love for kori

anakha
05-12-2008, 10:46 AM
My threads are informative and amusing

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/4/5/12/f_6a00d83451cm_bfee0f1.gif (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/5/12/f_6a00d83451cm_bfee0f1.gif&srv=img27)

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 10:47 AM
I explained his ridiculous continuation calls where he gets fouled, makes 2 dribbles takes a shot and the bucket counts.

Kori is a goddess in here to all of us....we all have love for her, so watch yourself!!!

:ihit

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Kori is a goddess in here to all of us....we all have love for her, so watch yourself!!!

:ihit

kori's a girl?

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 10:48 AM

you got that partly right.

You have threads.

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 10:49 AM
:lol
kori's a girl?

duh!

She is more like a guy in her bball IQ though.

:)

anakha
05-12-2008, 10:50 AM
kori's a girl?

http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/4/5/12/t_moronindexlm_9889912.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/5/12/f_moronindexlm_9889912.jpg&srv=img30)

dbreiden83080
05-12-2008, 10:51 AM

What about Paul pushing off on his drives to the basket to create space almost every time he is in the lane?? Refs start calling that tighter and he will be drinking a lot of gatorade on the bench.

CubanMustGo
05-12-2008, 10:53 AM

You'll have to talk to timvp about the love part. They are only the two people who make it possible for you to post your crap.

And if you think a coupla of continuation calls outweighs all the hammering that gets ignored down low, you're even stupider than you sound here. Which is pretty gotdamned ignorant.

hater
05-12-2008, 10:55 AM
http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/4/5/12/t_moronindexlm_9889912.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/5/12/f_moronindexlm_9889912.jpg&srv=img30)

Budkin
05-12-2008, 10:55 AM
5 reasons why you are a douche bag:

1. You are a douche bag

2. you are a douche bag

3. you are a douche bag

4. you are a douche bag

5. you are a douche bag

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 10:56 AM

been on the board for less than a week. I had not clue kori was a chick. You guys let her talk basketball with you?

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 10:57 AM

yeah that was real clever. you spurs fans have pretty terrible senses of humor

ClingingMars

Kori Ellis
been on the board for less than a week. I had not clue kori was a chick. You guys let her talk basketball with you?

No, I let them talk basketball with me.

Kermit
05-12-2008, 10:59 AM

That may be true, but at least we know that Kori is a girl's name.

Obstructed_View
05-12-2008, 11:00 AM

Wow. When did those happen again?

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 11:01 AM
2. He will have a revival at home
3. I am a hornets fan. Lived in BR all my life. Been supporting the team ever since they moved here
4. I am not personally guarding Tony Parker. If I was, then this statement would make sense
5. I cant help your sleep patterns. Go to sleep buddy

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/BanHim/ban_him.jpg

- Mars

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 11:02 AM
That may be true, but at least we know that Kori is a girl's name.

I know a guy named Kori. My bad for assuming that guys talk basketball and girls talk about kitchens and linens

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 11:02 AM
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/BanHim/ban_him.jpg

- Mars

Why you dont want to get embarrassed anymore after your lame your mom jokes? Your tired of losing arguments. If that is how weak you are, then you dont deserve to argue with me

anakha
05-12-2008, 11:03 AM

http://img27.picoodle.com/img/img27/4/5/12/t_lghposterClm_725c54f.jpg (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/5/12/f_lghposterClm_725c54f.jpg&srv=img27)

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 11:03 AM
No, I let them talk basketball with me.

Wow! Kori getting feisty! Excuse me miss I had no clue. Fair enough. I guess I will let you talk basketball with me as well. You are welcome miss kori

Kermit
05-12-2008, 11:04 AM
I know a guy named Kori. My bad for assuming that guys talk basketball and girls talk about kitchens and linens

Don't forget about cooking and cleaning.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Why you dont want to get embarrassed anymore after your lame your mom jokes? Your tired of losing arguments. If that is how weak you are, then you dont deserve to argue with me

rofl, i haven't lost any arguments with you, you are my bitch, troll.

:ban:

- Mars

m33p0
05-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Kori owns this forum along with timvp and is the reason you're still posting here. and if you ever question why you can no longer post.... kori is the answer.

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 11:06 AM
You guys let her talk basketball with you?

Now that is funny....you have some promise.

dmac
05-12-2008, 11:06 AM
kori's a girl?

No she's a Woman and a Texas woman at that, and if she wanted to kick your ass, she wouldn't have to think twice about it.

m33p0
05-12-2008, 11:09 AM
i have a feeling this thread will be closed very very soon. so....

in before the close.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 11:13 AM
No she's a Woman and a Texas woman at that, and if she wanted to kick your ass, she wouldn't have to think twice about it.

Thats right because women from Texas fight better than women from other states because they are from Texas right? I am not scared of Texas women, but women from Alaska could probably kick my ass. Since it is the biggest state and all.

Loose Cannon
05-12-2008, 11:13 AM

Someone has mommy issues.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Thats right because women from Texas fight better than women from other states because they are from Texas right? I am not scared of Texas women, but women from Alaska could probably kick my ass. Since it is the biggest state and all.

are you from Alaska? Do you live in Alaska?

- Mars

SAGambler
05-12-2008, 11:16 AM

Hard to belive they are still living in the 19th century down on the bayou.

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Hard to belive they are still living in the 19th century down on the bayou.

you have to admit, most women do not talk about basketball...they do talk about linens and kitchens.

justanotherspursfan
05-12-2008, 11:18 AM
I am not scared of Texas women, but women from Alaska could probably kick my ass. Since it is the biggest state and all.

1. What the hell is with the weak-ass state smack? Do you think it bothers anyone.

2. You're not scared of Texas women because you're ignorant. We just need to make sure it's a cage match so you can't run away after you start getting the beat down.

Then again, maybe you get off on that kind of thing.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-12-2008, 11:19 AM
you have to admit, most women do not talk about basketball...they do talk about linens and kitchens.

Assuming you're the permissive sort that wants them talking.

Spurminator
05-12-2008, 11:19 AM

ATRAIN
05-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Ive stood by long enough ignoring these idiots from the Bayou. You guys have been the most pathetic group of trolls but as said you guys are young. You can't even hold, Mavs, Suns, Or Lakers trolls jocks. I was going to fight with you guys on your little Hornets report site but your Admins are big pussies and didnt approve my account. Go ahead and talk shit about Kori but she knows more basketball then you will ever know and your lucky she is even letting you post here. Funny thing was where were you all season, and also would you idiots even be posting here if you wouldnt have won any games this series.

Kori Ellis
05-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh I talk linens, kitchens, lipstick and shoes, but it doesn't mean I can't out basketball talk you all.

T Park
05-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Foxy Boxy and such and such....

m33p0
Oh I talk linens, kitchens, lipstick and shoes, but it doesn't mean I can't out basketball talk you all.
you're not gonna talk about your jazz days again, are you?:wow

ATRAIN
Oh and you want to talk State smack hahahah Please man your state is half a step above Mexico and guess what not even Mexicans want to live in that shit hole.

duncan228
Kori is one of the top basketball minds on this site.
And there are several women here who can hold their own as well...:)

Kori Ellis
05-12-2008, 11:28 AM
you're not gonna talk about your jazz days again, are you?:wow

:lmao No, not during the playoffs.

m33p0
05-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Kori is one of the top basketball minds on this site.
And there are several women here who can hold their own as well...:)
what's the smiley for? oh, right.

florige
05-12-2008, 11:29 AM

Actually there are alot of women here that know sports. K-State Spur, 1Parker1, Melmart, and alot of others here who know their way around sports boards.

TampaDude
05-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Kori owns this forum along with timvp and is the reason you're still posting here. and if you ever question why you can no longer post.... kori is the answer.

That's okay...he'll be gone soon, anyway...right after the Spurs complete their backdoor sweep of the Hornets on Thursday night. :hat

GSH
05-12-2008, 11:51 AM
1. I like the big players better than those little bitty ones on that TV.
2. I can give a present to my girlfriend, and a late Mother's day present... all by buying one ticket.
3. Hornets' cheerleaders in the arena means less competition for the working girls.
4. Another opportunity to sell fake box-seat tickets to tourists.
5. We need a place to go crazy, drink a lot of beer, and make idiots of ourselves - before we head out on the streets to go crazy, drink a lot of beer, and make idiots of ourselves.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 01:10 PM
are you from Alaska? Do you live in Alaska?

- Mars

Nope

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Go ahead and talk shit about Kori but she knows more basketball then you will ever know and your lucky she is even letting you post here. .

You dont know who I am. I know a ton about basketball. More than kori or the majority of people on this board

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 01:18 PM
You dont know who I am. I know a ton about basketball. More than kori or the majority of people on this board

We all know you know a ton about basketball. That's the reason you post moronic posts one behind the other, instead of Basketball knowledge.:rolleyes

STUF Fliesfan

BTW, Giant Peja heads are gay.

Spuradicator
05-12-2008, 01:22 PM

6. 2 more hornets games left in the season! One at home! AWESOME!

Kori Ellis
05-12-2008, 01:23 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Good one.

jman3000
05-12-2008, 01:24 PM
that'd be awesome if the alaska sig is meant to show texan's have some sort of inferiority complex in regards to the size of our state.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Is this dude related to princess pimp?

Maybe there is something wrong with their genes?

jman3000
05-12-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm glad the series is going back to NO because historically the spurs have been a very good road team during the playoffs. a lot of that has to do with our ownership of the suns @ phx... but our level of play doesn't take a nosedive on the road like most other teams in these here playoffs.

ATRAIN
05-12-2008, 01:34 PM

Oh and thats why your blaming the refs for your losses and you come into a Spurs board to troll. You might have some knowledge but everyone in here knows your a dumb fuck.

TheTruth62987
05-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Or how bout the one where Chris Paul travels, elbows Bowen, and then pushes Parker AND still gets the and one. The refs were not the deciding factor in these games. Not when you lose by more then 10.

No the refs aren't the deciding factor, but your team did also lose by 18 and 19 pts in the first 2 games. In the NBA Playoffs, it isn't a series until a team wins on the road an neither team has been able to do that just yet. Time will tell who takes this series.

703 Spurz
05-12-2008, 01:44 PM

Where were you all year? We needed more dog shit to clog the drain here at ST. Thanks for your contribution!

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 01:45 PM
No the refs aren't the deciding factor, but your team did also lose by 18 and 19 pts in the first 2 games. In the NBA Playoffs, it isn't a series until a team wins on the road an neither team has been able to do that just yet. Time will tell who takes this series.

Thank you for telling us how playoffs series work. We don't have experience in the matter:lmao

703 Spurz
05-12-2008, 01:48 PM

Yeah we have no humor. The city of SA sucks. SA is boring. The River Walk is dirty. There's nothing to do in SA after a game. Duncan gets all the calls.

Everything about the Spurs is negative. They have no qualities whatsoever, not one. They are the worst. They cheat.

Right?

:rolleyes

PM5K
05-12-2008, 01:56 PM
I gotta agree on the Predrag heads, if there's an idea we could steal from someone that would be it....

NoMoneyDown
05-12-2008, 02:01 PM

As a Hornets fan, I think I'd be both a little relieved and worried at this stage in the series. Relieved that Tim Duncan wasn't playing 100% for the first two games, and worried because he IS 100% now (plus Pop has made the necessary adjustments). HCA is definitely something NO has going for it, but it's not like the Spurs have never won on the road in the PO's before.

tlongII
05-12-2008, 02:05 PM

I hate this saying! It's such a crock of shit! Does that mean that after the Hornets win in 7 games that no series was played?

tlongII
05-12-2008, 02:08 PM
I guess Boston and Atlanta never played each other either... :rolleyes

dbreiden83080
05-12-2008, 02:59 PM

Great and i am sure if the Spurs win this series we will never hear from you again.

justanotherspursfan
05-12-2008, 03:04 PM
I gotta agree on the Predrag heads, if there's an idea we could steal from someone that would be it....
If I go to the AT&T Center and they start handing out giant Predrag heads, I am so out of there.

Well, unless they're skewered on spears. I suppose that would be kinda cool.

methionine
05-12-2008, 03:14 PM

Did I say the refs were the reason for our first 2 losses? No...I was just pointing out to the "inexperienced" Hornets fan that there is no excuse for losing like they did. The Hornets were out played in both games, just like the Spurs were out played in the first 2.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Nope

then SHUT THE FUCK UP about the state. you're giving it a bad rep.

also, who cares if it's bigger than Texas? I knew that already.

- Mars

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:25 PM

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10475/you%3Dnoob.jpg

- Mars

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:27 PM

this is true, but who is more likely to win on the road? veteran teams or young inexperienced teams?

- Mars

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 03:28 PM

- Mars

Then act like it. Nobody cares how big your state is. Your women aren't tougher. Just because you wear cowboy boots and a cowboy hat doesnt make you hardcore.Just because you watch nascar or dip doesnt make you cool.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 03:29 PM
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10475/you%3Dnoob.jpg

- Mars

Wow. Noob? I thought that word was only used on dorky video games

dbreiden83080
Then act like it. Nobody cares how big your state is. Your women aren't tougher. Just because you wear cowboy boots and a cowboy hat doesnt make you hardcore.Just because you watch nascar or dip doesnt make you cool.

Trolling on a Spurs board doesn't make you cool either.

ChumpDumper
Dude, insecure much?

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:30 PM

I DON'T LIVE IN TEXAS, LOL.

- Mars

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:31 PM

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/0822/goaway.jpg

- Mars

ClingingUranus
05-12-2008, 03:34 PM

Don't worry, Mars is a noob. If there's any real posters around here named after a planet, it's gotta be me.

- Uranus

pooh
05-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Got news for ya...this series isn't over as what they are saying now on 760. When last I looked the Spurs got bitch slapped twice over in N.O. And their road record in the playoffs is 1-3. It's going seven folks, then let the chips fall.

ClingingUranus
05-12-2008, 03:37 PM

- Mars

My mom always told me that size doesn't matter.

- Uranus

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Don't worry, Mars is a noob. If there's any real posters around here named after a planet, it's gotta be me.

- Uranus

you are pathetic, did you just get home from school?

- Mars

ChumpDumper
05-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Got news for ya...this series isn't over as what they are saying now on 760. When last I looked the Spurs got bitch slapped twice over in N.O. And their road record in the playoffs is 1-3. It's going seven folks, then let the chips fall.Um....go Pacers?

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:41 PM

- Uranus

http://www.o--rly.com/owl_orly.png

- Mars

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Wow, first off, Mars is still in high school, sooo... maybe take it easy on the little fella?

As for texas having a bad rep. I lived there. It's bad. I have never been to a place so full of itself. And you can say what you want about Cajun, but he's right. Alaska is bigger than Texas. True story, so GET OVER IT!

As for the "bad calls" and "hitting under the goal" talk. Open your eyes. It was extremely bad calls in SA's favor these last two games. As for the things going on off the ball, it goes both ways. It's not like NO is the only team grabbing jerseys, throwing elbows, etc. YOU HAVE ONE OF THE DIRTIEST TEAMS IN THE NBA.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow, first off, Mars is still in high school, sooo... maybe take it easy on the little fella?

As for texas having a bad rep. I lived there. It's bad. I have never been to a place so full of itself. And you can say what you want about Cajun, but he's right. Alaska is bigger than Texas. True story, so GET OVER IT!

As for the "bad calls" and "hitting under the goal" talk. Open your eyes. It was extremely bad calls in SA's favor these last two games. As for the things going on off the ball, it goes both ways. It's not like NO is the only team grabbing jerseys, throwing elbows, etc. YOU HAVE ONE OF THE DIRTIEST TEAMS IN THE NBA.

lol i'm not in high school anymore, but i wouldn't expect you to figure that out.

as for the rest... :dont

- Mars

Princess Pimp
05-12-2008, 03:49 PM

Totally agree!

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 03:50 PM
lol i'm not in high school anymore

somebody's getting some graduation moneeeeey!!!

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 03:51 PM
or a GED

smeagol
05-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Got news for ya...this series isn't over as what they are saying now on 760. When last I looked the Spurs got bitch slapped twice over in N.O. And their road record in the playoffs is 1-3. It's going seven folks, then let the chips fall.

Renegade Spurs fans are the worst

smeagol
05-12-2008, 03:53 PM

And you have one of the bitchiests

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 03:53 PM
somebody's getting some graduation moneeeeey!!!

actually a laptop and an iPod touch, bitch. anything else you need to know?

or do ya'll wanna keep diverting the thread and ignoring the Hornet's impending doom?

- Mars

to21
05-12-2008, 04:02 PM
:lol at New Orleans trolls sayn' Texas/SA is a shit hole.

New Orleans is like the asshole of America, all the crap flows thru there.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:11 PM

Already on the Hornyets bandwagon? Lame:wow

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:14 PM

- Uranus

Nope she didn't mean it, She was delighted with my big thing.

But I understand why she said that to you, you don't need to have that problem while in the kinder.

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 04:14 PM
actually a laptop and an iPod touch, bitch. anything else you need to know?

or do ya'll wanna keep diverting the thread and ignoring the Hornet's impending doom?

- Mars

diverting the thread? I'm sorry, I thought you asked Cajun if he just got home from school. So I thought you wanted to change this to a school thread?

And does posting pictures along with your thread make you feel like your point is getting across more? It's actually just showing us that you can't hold an argument. (guess the debate team fell through for you) Instead of typing words on a screen you copy and paste HILLARIOUS pictures and call people bitches, and trolls, say SHUT THE FUCK UP, brag about graduation gifts, etc and I'M THE ONE diverting a thread about reasons its good for the series to go back to New Orleans?

I could give a crap if i'm a "nOOb" on this board or if you really "lol" when I type things. One thing I know if have never been able to do is win an argument by cursing at someone and telling them to "SHUT THE FUCK UP", so I don't do it. But i guess this nOOb has a lot to learn from a veteran, fresh out of high school, basketball and message board pro such as yourself.

Let me try...:rollin:blah:rolleyes:greedy:ihit:p::lmao:ha t:king:depressed:sleep:married::downspin::toast

Don Quixote
05-12-2008, 04:16 PM
lol i'm not in high school anymore
- Mars

Did they put you back in jr. high? Or were you expelled all together?

(I keed ...)

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:17 PM

And your a pussy!!!

Stop complaining about the dirt, or maybe you will go and tell Stu Jackson?, like C3PO told Bruce, he would do.

Mummy, Mummy, Bruce is playing dirty!!!!:rollin

Damn Playoffs rookies, they even don't know how to troll properly.

WildcardManu
05-12-2008, 04:19 PM
This thing still going?

cajunhornetsbayou
diverting the thread? I'm sorry, I thought you asked Cajun if he just got home from school. So I thought you wanted to change this to a school thread?

And does posting pictures along with your thread make you feel like your point is getting across more? It's actually just showing us that you can't hold an argument. (guess the debate team fell through for you) Instead of typing words on a screen you copy and paste HILLARIOUS pictures and call people bitches, and trolls, say SHUT THE FUCK UP, brag about graduation gifts, etc and I'M THE ONE diverting a thread about reasons its good for the series to go back to New Orleans?

I could give a crap if i'm a "nOOb" on this board or if you really "lol" when I type things. One thing I know if have never been able to do is win an argument by cursing at someone and telling them to "SHUT THE FUCK UP", so I don't do it. But i guess this nOOb has a lot to learn from a veteran, fresh out of high school, basketball and message board pro such as yourself.

Let me try...:rollin:blah:rolleyes:greedy:ihit:p::lmao:ha t:king:depressed:sleep:married::downspin::toast

{insert picture that I think is clever but makes everyone else realize how big of a douchebag I am and then put a word underneath like "LOSER" or "JERK"}

- Mars

WildcardManu
Stop complaining about the dirt, or maybe you will go and tell Stu Jackson?, like C3PO told Bruce, he would do.

:lmao :lmao

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Totally agree!

Yeah, I wonder why you agree with him.

That's what happens when your dad screw his sister, you have siblings like Cajun and princess.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Did they put you back in jr. high? Or were you expelled all together?

(I keed ...)

nah school ended today, graduation is early june.

- Mars

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 04:21 PM
And your a pussy!!!

Damn Playoffs rookies, they even don't know how to troll properly.

troll, noob, pwn3d, etc.. Any other cool words you want to throw in miss?

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah, I wonder why you agree with him.

That's what happens when your dad screw his sister, you have siblings like Cajun and princess.

Stay classy carre. Whats next? Katrina jokes?

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 04:23 PM
And your a pussy!!!

Honestly, your joke of the day was about someone on an internet message board's mom telling you your penis was big. I bet your favorite show is Yo Momma. Please, please come with a Chuck Norris joke next. That would be just as cool as a "your mom said my penis was big" joke.

And what proof is there that paul told bruce that? none. You people believe anything you read.

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 04:28 PM

If we're lucky, they'll show us a cool picture with the Looter in it.

ClingingMars
{insert picture that I think is clever but makes everyone else realize how big of a douchebag I am and then put a word underneath like "LOSER" or "JERK"}

- Mars

hey, make up your own damn sig, but don't steal mine.

the reason i post pictures as a response is because some people are so stupid that it's the only way they can understand certain things.

- Mars

carrecaminos
troll, noob, pwn3d, etc.. Any other cool words you want to throw in miss?

I can call you Puto, idiota, forro, and other things but you wouldn't understand them.

So I guess I choose simple words in english,'cause it will be easier for people like you :)

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 04:29 PM
the reason i post pictures as a response is because some people are so stupid that it's the only way they can understand certain things.

ORLY?! roflmao! yah like whatev! uma'gawd U R 2 ghey!

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 04:29 PM
And what proof is there that paul told bruce that? none. You people believe anything you read.

yes because an article on yahoo would just take stuff out of pauls mouth! how DARE they report anything negative.

- Mars

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 04:31 PM
ORLY?! roflmao! yah like whatev! uma'gawd U R 2 ghey!

you make it too easy :lmao why you can't go trolling at SR?

- Mars

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 04:31 PM
I can call you Puto, idiota, forro, and other things but you wouldn't understand them.

So I guess I choose simple words in english,'cause it will be easier for people like you

Holy shit that's just too easy. Break out the spanish curse words! Uh oh! We got a latino, sound the horn! Who would have thought a mexican San Antonio fan!

Honestly, let me go look up a bunch of norwegian curse words, come back and call you those, and then laugh b/c you're so stupid you can't understand A FOREIGN FUCKING LANGUAGE!

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:32 PM

I wouldn't do that. Never. Great city La Nouvelle Orleans, I am very sad about Katrina.

Now, about you, your sister and the family sins, that's another story.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Honestly, your joke of the day was about someone on an internet message board's mom telling you your penis was big. I bet your favorite show is Yo Momma. Please, please come with a Chuck Norris joke next. That would be just as cool as a "your mom said my penis was big" joke.

Your anus posted his size and mom joke, not making my joke would be as atrocious as chandler missing an alley oop becuase he fouled out.

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 04:36 PM
you make it too easy why you can't go trolling at SR?

- Mars

way to give up, sir, way to give up.

I've won this bitch. I'm out.

Nolazach
05-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Oh and you want to talk State smack hahahah Please man your state is half a step above Mexico and guess what not even Mexicans want to live in that shit hole.

Yeah, I don't think you know anything about that.

Migrants find Gold rush in New Orleans (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-labor4apr04,0,5618062.story?coll=la-home-headlines)

Thousands of men from Mexico and Central America were driving into the city. Word had spread throughout the Latino immigrant diaspora in America that the city had plenty of work, construction wages had doubled to $16 an hour and no one was asking for papers.

Its one of the reasons I never understood the mexican talk.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:38 PM

Young Paul said it. Period. Now deal with it.

Your hero is a litlle kid. good but inmature.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Holy shit that's just too easy. Break out the spanish curse words! Uh oh! We got a latino, sound the horn! Who would have thought a mexican San Antonio fan!

Honestly, let me go look up a bunch of norwegian curse words, come back and call you those, and then laugh b/c you're so stupid you can't understand A FOREIGN FUCKING LANGUAGE!

Latino?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Go and learn some history and geography, moron.

I'm a fucking Argentine, I am not a latino. I am from Irish and Basque stock.

And for Norge curses, let's give it a try, I know a bunch of those too.:lol

BTW, any Mexican have more cojones in one hair, than you under your dicky.

century
05-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Theres a lot of Mexicans there espn and tnt.

Most of these "Mexicans" are AMERICANS, you stupid cocksucker.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 04:42 PM

"I have only yet begun to fight."

- Mars

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:44 PM

You won what? a forum argument?

Let's give you a :lobt2:

That's all you are getting :lmao

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 04:48 PM
You won what? a forum argument?

Let's give you a :lobt2:

That's all you are getting :lmao

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/internet-24591.jpg

- Mars

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Yup, for losers

Jimcs50
05-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Already on the Hornyets bandwagon? Lame:wow

yes, Pooh is always on the opposite side of the Spurs, ever since the Spurs played the Nets in the Finals, I believe......He claims he was once a Spurs fan, but for some reason unbeknownst to us, he switched to a Spurs hater....dude has some issues....I think he is gay and was ass fucked by a former Spur player and now is bitter, because he would not marry him or something.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 05:00 PM
yes, Pooh is always on the opposite side of the Spurs, ever since the Spurs played the Nets in the Finals, I believe......He claims he was once a Spurs fan, but for some reason unbeknownst to us, he switched to a Spurs hater....dude has some issues....I think he is gay and was ass fucked by a former Spur player and now is bitter, because he would not marry him or something.
Wow, so sad.

And I guess you're right nothing as gay as a nickname like Pooh.

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 05:00 PM

Yea Chump, you met her...right! You have never actually been allowed to leave your Moma's by yourself and your in your 40's. What, you meet EVA at a Tony Parker autograph session and now you can defend a personal attack on her. Tell your Mom I said Hello, by the way.
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSY ON THIS SITE! You are the only one I truly hate. What a bitch you are. I don't get how tough you little dicked guys have to act to make up for what your missing in your pants. Most of your fans have been fine on here and our sites. Fucking with us a little and all, and back at em', in good fun and all but I hate you. You gonna be in New Orleans tomorrow?

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 05:07 PM

Ms, that was not a comment against Mexicans, just the little Mexican Bands, what ever you call them. Don't take him out of context. We have no problems with Mexicans over here. None of us would have roofs on our homes after Katrina if it wasn't for them.

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Yea Chump, you met her...right! You have never actually been allowed to leave your Moma's by yourself and your in your 40's. What, you meet EVA at a Tony Parker autograph session and now you can defend a personal attack on her. Tell your Mom I said Hello, by the way.
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSY ON THIS SITE! You are the only one I truly hate. What a bitch you are. I don't get how tough you little dicked guys have to act to make up for what your missing in your pants. Most of your fans have been fine on here and our sites. Fucking with us a little and all, and back at em', in good fun and all but I hate you. You gonna be in New Orleans tomorrow?

http://bp1.blogger.com/_vGlBUID_WM8/RxDgT_jQAfI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/BdM0sf_9S2g/s400/itg_quarterly.jpg

- Mars

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 05:10 PM

I never said they werent

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-12-2008, 05:11 PM

Crybaby

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 05:11 PM

So I guess I choose simple words in english,'cause it will be easier for people like you :)

No I wouldn't understand them because I live in America where we speak English. Well everywhere in America speaks English besides Texas and parts of California.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 05:14 PM
Clinging Mars and GUMBO Balls. Just man up and fight ya little bitches. I would like to find both you little bitches. GUMBO does not represent 99% of N.O. fans. He is a Bitch.I apologize to the spurs fans for hater.

I will stand up for gumbo. He has tried to talk basketball but the spurs fans have made it into a pissing match with him which he has won everytime

ATXSPUR
05-12-2008, 05:15 PM
No I wouldn't understand them because I live in America where we speak English. Well everywhere in America speaks English besides Texas and parts of California. So Brazil speaks English as well?

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 05:18 PM
I will stand up for gumbo. He has tried to talk basketball but the spurs fans have made it into a pissing match with him which he has won everytime

Point taken, I only read the 1st and last of the 7 fucking pages. He started looking like a bitch at the end but he was probably getting frustrated after 7 fucking pages! My bad Gumbo.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 05:22 PM
No I wouldn't understand them because I live in America where we speak English. Well everywhere in America speaks English besides Texas and parts of California.

No idiot, Mexicans live in America too, and they speak Español, and Quebécoises too live in America, an they speak french.

And I think your country, United States of NORTH America, have no official lenguage, so.......I guess not everybody speaks english in North America.

And If I can curse in English, You can learn some good ol´ Argentine curses too, boludin.:rollin

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 05:23 PM
Point taken, I only read the 1st and last of the 7 fucking pages. He started looking like a bitch at the end but he was probably getting frustrated after 7 fucking pages! My bad Gumbo.

Another Fliesfan here?

What's the deal? No action on the Hornyes forum?:sleep

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 05:28 PM
No idiot, Mexicans live in America too, and they speak Español, and Quebécoises too live in America, an they speak french.

And I think your country, United States of NORTH America, have no official lenguage, so.......I guess not everybody speaks english in North America.

And If I can curse in English, You can learn some good ol´ Argentine curses too, boludin.:rollin

We speak English in the United States of America. Anybody that doesnt know needs to learn it.

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Another Fliesfan here?

What's the deal? No action on the Hornyes forum?:sleep

Nothing but Spurs fans.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-12-2008, 05:30 PM
So Brazil speaks English as well?

They speak Spanish. I thought everybody knew that.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 05:31 PM
We speak English in the United States of America. Anybody that doesnt know needs to learn it.

I knew you were a racist.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Nothing but Spurs fans.

Dunno, I don't troll.

Man In Black
05-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Here I am late to the party, looking for some intellectual conversation and I get to read this cajun spew his vitriol against this large contingent of Internationals and Americans.

Sir...your subject matter is completely pathetic and how it got to 7 pages just means that people are using this topic to mentally subjecting YOU to the following:
They're kicking your ass, and then pissing on you to wake you up to start the cycle all over again.
Better get your umbrella.

carrecaminos

Everybody knows they speak portuguese, of course, everybody but you, you are the son of your dad and your aunt, let's not forget that.:lol

KillerBee

Dunno, I don't troll.

Lets see which Forum is busier next week.

Man In Black
Technically, they speak Portuguese but only EDUCATED people know that.

Hey...how's the rain?

Demo Dick Marcinko
05-12-2008, 05:35 PM

Wrong shit stain, it's Portuguese.

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 05:36 PM
Technically, they speak Portuguese but only EDUCATED people know that.

Hey...how's the rain?

Not true, I new that as well.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Lets see which Forum is busier next week.We are here 24/7/365

WIN OR LOSE

We aren't on the bandwagon of Lil´ Paul & co.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 05:39 PM

Got it :roll

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 05:46 PM
We are here 24/7/365

WIN OR LOSE

We aren't on the bandwagon of a Paul & co.

I hope not...that would make you pretty shitty Spurs Fans. Leave the bandwagon for us. You can jump on it next year when you don't make the playoffs and your top 3 are carpooling from the Nursing Home.lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. Y'all are still my 2cd favorite team and who I pulled for b/f we had a franchise. If you pull this series out, I will pull for you to win it all, but I'll be at the 'Hive' tomorrow night hoping we run you over.

Man In Black
05-12-2008, 05:49 PM
I KNEW THAT as well but again...I'm educated.

carrecaminos
I hope not...that would make you pretty shitty Spurs Fans. Leave the bandwagon for us. You can jump on it next year when you don't make the playoffs and your top 3 are carpooling from the Nursing Home.lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. Y'all are still my 2cd favorite team and who I pulled for b/f we had a franchise. If you pull this series out, I will pull for you to win it all, but I'll be at the 'Hive' tomorrow night hoping we run you over.

OK, I also like your team by the way.

but I love trash talking to trolls in ST too:rollin:rollin

KillerBee
Whats not true?, I am lost here.

It's a joke dude. Do y'all have sarcasm in SA? You said only 'Educated' people new.

I said, you were wrong b/c I knew...bla,bla it doesn't work if I have to spell it out.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 05:52 PM
It's a joke dude. Do y'all have sarcasm in SA? You said only 'Educated' people new.

I said, you were wrong b/c I knew...bla,bla it doesn't work if I have to spell it out.

Ya, See my edited post dude, I already got it.

I just learned engrish last week, so I am slow:rollin

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 05:53 PM
I KNEW THAT as well but again...I'm educated.

Your to busy correcting my grammar to realize I was making fun of the situation Jack ass. It's Sarcasm. You guys should try it out.

Man In Black
05-12-2008, 05:57 PM
sarcasm? I live it but you know what's even more funny?

it's that you say I'm too busy correcting grammar, when in reality...besides that...I'm kickin' Hornet ass with mere keystrokes on a keyboard. You know what? It's fun.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:AIe0a_AcOfx8DM:http://www.gerryfoto.de/pixelpost/images/1_tote-hornisse-800.jpg

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 05:59 PM

it's that you say I'm too busy correcting grammar, when in reality...besides that...I'm kickin' Hornet ass with mere keystrokes on a keyboard. You know what? It's fun.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:AIe0a_AcOfx8DM:http://www.gerryfoto.de/pixelpost/images/1_tote-hornisse-800.jpg

?

ClingingMars
05-12-2008, 05:59 PM
this thread has terribly derailed into racism and xenophobia.

i mean, i support English as our official language, but this is ridiculous.

- Mars

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 06:00 PM

You my friend are an idiot...they have meds to fix your prob. Make the voices go away and all.

carrecaminos
05-12-2008, 06:03 PM
You my friend are an idiot...they have meds to fix your prob. Make the voices go away and all.

You are mixing pathologies.

And you said you were
educated?

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 06:05 PM
You are mixing pathologies.

And you said you were
educated?
More grammar talk! What is the fucking learning channel. When did I say anything about being educated? Quote me. You are obviously threatened.

HornetGumboBalls
05-12-2008, 06:06 PM
My bad Gumbo

no problem. I see that you are getting a taste of the frustration as well.

as for carre's comment
I knew you were a racist.....

How do you just KNOW he's a racist? B/c he said we speak english in the united states? He stated a fucking FACT?! It is so easy for someone to call another person a racist and have others believe just b/c the accusation was there. Nothing to justify it. Cajun never once used a racial slur, or even said anything bad about mexicans. All he was inferring was that the dominant language in this country is English and if people want to come here he feels that they ought to learn it. THAT'S NOT RACIST!

KillerBee
05-12-2008, 06:07 PM
no problem. I see that you are getting a taste of the frustration as well.

as for carre's comment ....

How do you just KNOW he's a racist? B/c he said we speak english in the united states? He stated a fucking FACT?! It is so easy for someone to call another person a racist and have others believe just b/c the accusation was there. Nothing to justify it. Cajun never once used a racial slur, or even said anything bad about mexicans. All he stated was inferring was that the dominant language in this country is English and if people want to come here he feels that they ought to learn it. THAT'S NOT RACIST!

Kori Ellis
05-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Go here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94173&highlight=smack+thread

and keep the racist/Katrina jokes out of it.