PDA

View Full Version : I really want the spurs to go to the WCF so I can...

JoshTheChild
05-13-2008, 11:00 AM
so ya if the spurs advance to the WCF my cousin who is a big spurs fan is planning on attending a spurs game for the WCF and he is bringing me with him ( he has money and so do I), if the spurs play the fakers we will see spurs play lakers in SA and if spurs play jazz we plan on making the trip to salt lake city so we can cheer for SA in the most hostile arena in the nba. I would wear MY home Manu jersey and he would rock his throwback gervin black. please spurs don't lose! I like going to spurs game in SA, but If spurs played jazz I would rather go to salt lake. LA would be cool to visit, But I can't quite afford LA. the perfect scenario for me would be spurs vs jazz so I could rep the spurs in a crowd full of blue! if you were me what scenario would u do?

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-13-2008, 11:03 AM
Cut Kobe's brake cables, just to be sure.

JoshTheChild
05-13-2008, 11:04 AM
lol

LilMissSPURfect
05-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Cut Kobe's brake cables, just to be sure.

:lobt2:

JoshTheChild
05-13-2008, 11:07 AM
I bet I would get beat up in utah for reppin the spurs lol

SAGambler
05-13-2008, 11:09 AM
so ya if the spurs advance to the WCF my cousin who is a big spurs fan is planning on attending a spurs game for the WCF and he is bringing me with him ( he has money and so do I), if the spurs play the fakers we will see spurs play lakers in SA and if spurs play jazz we plan on making the trip to salt lake city so we can cheer for SA in the most hostile arena in the nba. I would wear MY home Manu jersey and he would rock his throwback gervin black. please spurs don't lose! I like going to spurs game in SA, but If spurs played jazz I would rather go to salt lake. LA would be cool to visit, But I can't quite afford LA. the perfect scenario for me would be spurs vs jazz so I could rep the spurs in a crowd full of blue! if you were me what scenario would u do?

LOL...Must not have "much" money then.

JoshTheChild
05-13-2008, 11:11 AM
ok so I admit I am too scared to cheer for SA at staples ok?!

DarrinS
05-13-2008, 12:49 PM
so ya if the spurs advance to the WCF my cousin who is a big spurs fan is planning on attending a spurs game for the WCF and he is bringing me with him ( he has money and so do I),

They don't accept this kind of currency at the AT&T center.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/monopoly_20money.jpg

Spurs Fan in PCB
05-13-2008, 12:51 PM
I've done it. They aren't a friendly bunch about it either. But nothing that should scare you.....The scariest part was the Spurs won and we were cheering on the way out - that got us in a bit of trouble (more name calling and drunk people up in our faces). Alot of name calling happened during the game too as we would stand up when the Spurs scored and everyone would be yelling at us to sit the fuck down. But we weren't scared really.... Honestly, we've gotten into worse scuffles at the Alamodome/AT&T Center with Lakers Fan in SA than we did with Laker fans in LA.

SAtown
05-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Hmm, I'd be more hesitant to go to Utah than Staples, but I've been in pretty scary sports situations myself, so I would do it in a heartbeat.

Budkin
05-13-2008, 01:17 PM

You would definitely get hate on by intolerant Mormons, that's for sure.

BlackSwordsMan
05-13-2008, 01:25 PM
I hope it's not the Jazz.

Sasha
05-13-2008, 01:31 PM

Unfortunately you'd probably get beat up anywhere (except SA) because you're a Spurs fan...

On the other hand, I feel like the so-called 'dirty' Spurs have finally arrived because now everyone hates them so much.

BTW, LA's not a whole lot more expensive than anywhere else, so pick your poison. Just scream your lungs out.

:blah

socalspurs
05-13-2008, 01:36 PM
ok so I admit I am too scared to cheer for SA at staples ok?!

I went to the April 13th game at Staples and was wearing my home Duncan Jersey by myself while my 2 other friends were wearing their Laker jerseys. Didn't have as much to cheer about as the Spurs lost but really didn't have any fear going in there. LA fans are mostly casual and it's only the idiots who call names or say anything.

JoshTheChild
05-13-2008, 04:14 PM
Ya I would rather deal with white mormons than thugs at staples