PDA

View Full Version : Gumbo's 10 predictions for game 5

HornetGumboBalls
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
1. Hornets don't double TD as much.

2. CP, West, and Chandler all get double doubles.

3. Chandler gets more rebounds than points.

4. TD has a mediocre game.

5. Manu has a great game - won't matter.

6. Tony Longoria has an awful game.

7. Peja knocks down at least 4 3's

8. Hornets pull away in the third.

9. Double digit win for the hornets.

10. Spurs fans bitch about flopping and dirty play.

SAtown
05-13-2008, 01:06 PM
Anyone know of any good movies out in theaters? My girlfriend has been wanting to go so I might as well take her tonight

WildcardManu
05-13-2008, 01:09 PM
:lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Ironman was pretty darn good. I'd see it again.

oski1000
05-13-2008, 01:12 PM
:lmao:lmao

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:flag::flag::flag:

NoMoneyDown
05-13-2008, 01:14 PM

You mean Manu, Parker, Bowen, Duncan, and Popvich ALL have the flu?

Budkin
05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
My prediction: Wrong.

xtremesteven33
my prediction is this will be your last post

spurs_fan_in_exile

Saw it for the third time this weekend. It's rare that a movie holds up so well after that many viewings. Did you stick around after the credits, or just cheat and go to youtube?

SpurOutofTownFan
05-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Animal sexual behaviour
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For human sexual practices, see Human sexual behavior

Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species. Researchers have observed monogamy, promiscuity, sex between species, sexual arousal from objects or places, sex apparently via duress or coercion, copulation with dead animals, homosexual, heterosexual and bisexual sexual behaviour, and situational sexual behaviour and a range of other practices among animals other than humans. Related studies have noted diversity in sexed bodies and gendered behaviour, such as intersex and transgender animals.

The study of animal sexuality (and primate sexuality especially) is a rapidly developing field. It used to be believed that only humans and a handful of species performed sexual acts other than for procreation, and that animals' sexuality was instinctive and a simple response to the "right" stimulation (sight, scent). Current understanding is that many species that were formerly believed monogamous have now been proven to be promiscuous or opportunistic in nature; a wide range of species appear both to masturbate and to use objects as tools to help them do so; in many species animals try to give and get sexual stimulation with others where procreation is not the aim; and homosexual behavior has now been observed among 1,500 species and in 500 of those it is well documented.[1]

Mating systems

In sociobiology and behavioural ecology, the term mating system is used to describe the ways in which animal societies are structured in relation to sexual behaviour. The mating system specifies what males mate with what females under what circumstances.

The following are some of the mating systems generally recognised in humans and other animals:

* Monogamy: One male and one female have an exclusive mating relationship.
* Polygamy: One or more males have an exclusive relationship with one or more females. Three types are recognised:
o Polygyny (the most common polygamous mating system in vertebrates so far studied): One male has an exclusive relationship with two or more females
o Polyandry: One female has an exclusive relationship with two or more males.
o Polygynandry: Two or more males have an exclusive relationship with two or more females; the numbers of males and females need not be equal, and in vertebrate species studied so far, there are usually fewer males.
* Promiscuity: Any male and female will mate within the social group.

Monogamy

Zoologists and biologists now have solid evidence that monogamous pairs of animals are not always sexually exclusive. Many animals that form pairs to mate and raise offspring regularly engage in sexual activities with extra-pair partners[2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16] This includes previous exemplars such as swans. Sometimes these extra-pair sexual activities lead to offspring. Genetic tests frequently show that some of the offspring raised by a monogamous pair come from the female mating with an extra-pair male partner.[4][5][17][18] These discoveries have led biologists to adopt new ways of talking about monogamy:

Social monogamy

"Social monogamy refers to a male and female's social living arrangement (e.g., shared use of a territory, behaviour indicative of a social pair, and/or proximity between a male and female) without inferring any sexual interactions or reproductive patterns. In humans, social monogamy equals monogamous marriage. Sexual monogamy is defined as an exclusive sexual relationship between a female and a male based on observations of sexual interactions. Finally, the term genetic monogamy is used when DNA analyses can confirm that a female-male pair reproduce exclusively with each other. A combination of terms indicates examples where levels of relationships coincide, e.g., sociosexual and sociogenetic monogamy describe corresponding social and sexual, and social and genetic monogamous relationships, respectively." (Reichard, 2003, page 4)[19]

Whatever makes a pair of animals socially monogamous does not necessarily make them sexually or genetically monogamous. Social monogamy, sexual monogamy, and genetic monogamy can occur in different combinations.

Social monogamy is relatively rare in the animal kingdom. The actual incidence of social monogamy varies greatly across different branches of the evolutionary tree. Over 90 percent of avian species are socially monogamous.[13][20] This stands in contrast to mammals. Only 3 percent of mammalian species are socially monogamous, although up to 15 percent of primate species are socially monogamous.[13][20] Social monogamy has also been observed in reptiles, fish, and insects.

Sexual monogamy is very rare among animals. The great majority of socially monogamous species engage in extra-pair copulations, making them sexually non-monogamous. For example, while over 90% of birds are socially monogamous, "on average, 30 percent or more of the baby birds in any nest [are] sired by someone other than the resident male."[21] Gowaty has estimated that, out of 180 different species of socially monogomous songbirds, only 10 percent are sexually monogamous.[22]

The incidence of genetic monogamy, determined by DNA fingerprinting, varies widely across species. For a few rare species, the incidence of genetic monogamy is 100 percent, with all offspring genetically related to the socially monogamous pair. But genetic monogamy is strikingly low in other species. Barash and Lipton note:

"The highest known frequency of extra-pair copulations are found among the fairy-wrens, lovely tropical creatures technically known as Malurus splendens and Malurus cyaneus. More than 65 percent of all fairy-wren chicks are fathered by males outside the supposed breeding group." (Barash & Lipton, 2001, page 12)[20]

Such low levels of genetic monogamy have surprised biologists and zoologists, forcing them to rethink the role of social monogamy in evolution. They can no longer assume social monogamy determines how genes are distributed in a species. The lower the rates of genetic monogamy among socially monogamous pairs, the less of a role social monogamy plays in determining how genes are distributed among offspring. See also Evolution of Monogamy.

Polygamy

Polygamy is defined as a mating structure in which a single individual of one gender has exclusive access to several individuals of the opposite gender. It takes two main forms - polygyny and polyandry. As polygyny is the most common form of polygamy among vertebrates (including humans, to some extent), it has been studied far more extensively than polyandry.

Polygyny

In some species, notably those with harem male structures, only one of a few males in a group of females will mate. This is also known as polygyny in sociobiology.[23] Should the active male be driven out, killed, or otherwise removed from the group, in a number of species the new male will ensure that breeding resources are not wasted on another male's young.[24] The new male may achieve this in many different ways, including:

* Competitive infanticide - in lions and some monkeys the new male will kill other young; therefore, the females, which are no longer nursing, rapidly become receptive again.
* Harassment to miscarriage - amongst wild horses and baboons, the male will "systematically harass" pregnant females until they miscarry.
* Pheromone based spontaneous abortion - in some rodents such as mice, a new male with a different scent will cause females who are pregnant to spontaneously fail to implant recently fertilized eggs. This does not require contact; it is mediated by scent alone. It is known as the Bruce-Parkes effect.

GrandeDavid
05-13-2008, 01:22 PM

I agree! Like Suns fan and Mavs fan past, he will disappear after tonight.

duncan228
05-13-2008, 01:23 PM

I don't think so. Duncan is healthy and hungry. Game 4 was just the beginning of Duncan's dominance taking over this series.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x282/duncan228/promo3.jpg

SAGambler
05-13-2008, 01:28 PM

2. TD goes for 40 and 20

3. Chandler spends more time on bench than floor due to fouls.

4. Tony Parker lives in the lane.

5. Manu has a great game.

6. Bonzi Wells outscores Peja by 2. Peja has zero.

7. Peja knocks down Bowen and is thrown out of the game.

8. Ime Udoka eventually gets the best of Bonzi.

9. Double digit win for the Spurs

10. Hornets fans bitch about flopping and dirty play and how they were screwed by the refs.

FIXED IT FOR YOU

Lackluster
05-13-2008, 01:29 PM

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4451/samuelljacksonae1.jpg

NoMoneyDown
05-13-2008, 01:31 PM

:lmao

smeagol
05-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Smeagol's prediction: Spurs win

BRHornet45
05-13-2008, 01:45 PM

Pure Brilliance. Finally someone with some sense.

sa_butta
05-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Now this is a bold prediction...
http://tinyurl.com/ysgrs2

HornetGumboBalls
05-13-2008, 01:58 PM

Wrong.

"Does he look like a bitch?"
Haha, as a matter of fact he does.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Now this is a bold prediction...
http://tinyurl.com/ysgrs2

2007 called it wants its rick roll joke back. Is this site behind on every joke? Rick Roll, Chuck Norris, your mom jokes. I feel like this site hasn't hit the 21st century yet sometimes.

SpursDynasty
05-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Easy W tonight. When we win there will be no reason to celebrate big. After all, it's only the Hornets. I can think of 10 teams better than NOH.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Pure Brilliance. Finally someone with some sense.

The only thing making sense from you is that big ass of this girl Jaime, she's got it.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-13-2008, 02:05 PM
A few more predictions:

11. Tim Duncan will make his I'm gonna cry face at least 5 times.

12. The first language for the majority of the crowd will be English

13. There will be at least 5 shots of bourbon street going into and out of commercials

14. Bruce Bowen will do something to prove how much of a punk he is

15. Julian Wright will hit 2 3's

cajunhornetsbayou
05-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Easy W tonight. When we win there will be no reason to celebrate big. After all, it's only the Hornets. I can think of 10 teams better than NOH.

Name them please

BRHornet45
05-13-2008, 02:07 PM

LMAO at you son. you make me smile

BRHornet45
05-13-2008, 02:08 PM
The only thing making sense from you is that big ass of this girl Jaime, she's got it.

yes son. Jaime is a P.A.W.G. fo sho

sa_butta
05-13-2008, 02:10 PM
2007 called it wants its rick roll joke back. Is this site behind on every joke? Rick Roll, Chuck Norris, your mom jokes. I feel like this site hasn't hit the 21st century yet sometimes.
And just how old are the so and so called and wants something back jokes? Sounds like you guys are even further behind, just like you are in Championships and as you will be in this series.

And you still post here.

Nolazach
05-13-2008, 02:13 PM

When we win, then there will be eleven teams better than the Spurs.

Say, BRHORNET, as a fellow Red Stick resident myself(part-time Kenner as well), I wanted to ask, what does P.A.W.G. mean?

Yeah that girl has Vida Guerra's Ass, withouts all the gangsta tats.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-13-2008, 02:16 PM
And just how old are the so and so called and wants something back jokes? Sounds like you guys are even further behind, just like you are in Championships and as you will be in this series.

And you still post here.

your mom called and said that chuck norris and rick roll double teamed her

HornetGumboBalls
05-13-2008, 02:18 PM
Say, BRHORNET, as a fellow Red Stick resident myself(part-time Kenner as well), I wanted to ask, what does P.A.W.G. mean?

+1

HornetGumboBalls
05-13-2008, 02:19 PM

nice

hater
05-13-2008, 02:23 PM
my prediction is that gumbo will shit on his diapers tonight after Hornets go down 2-3

BRHornet45
05-13-2008, 02:24 PM
When we win, then there will be eleven teams better than the Spurs.

Yeah that girl has Vida Guerra's Ass, withouts all the gangsta tats.

P.A.W.G. = Phat Azz White Girl

SAtown
05-13-2008, 02:26 PM

You're preaching to come up with new jokes and you bust a "yo mama" joke? Come up with some new material, coach.

LilMissSPURfect
05-13-2008, 02:29 PM

HornetGumboBalls
05-13-2008, 02:35 PM
You're preaching to come up with new jokes and you bust a "yo mama" joke? Come up with some new material, coach.

Surprise surprise, once again this board can't identify sarcasm. He was obviously combining all of the jokes he was making fun of this board about.

BRHornet45
05-13-2008, 02:38 PM
Surprise surprise, once again this board can't identify sarcasm. He was obviously combining all of the jokes he was making fun of this board about.

don't bother trying to explain it to him. these people have problems.

G-Nob
05-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Go see What Happens In Vegas. Not a bad movie!

SAtown
05-13-2008, 02:45 PM
Go see What Happens In Vegas. Not a bad movie!

It'll take some willpower for me to see an Ashton Kutcher flick, but I guess 2 hours won't be so bad. I've heard from a couple friends that it's pretty good.

DarrinS
05-13-2008, 02:53 PM
My prediction:

CP3 gets grazed by Oberto, spins in the air for a triple sow cow, and only gets a mediocre score because he doesn't "nail" the landing.

(note: homer judge still gives CP3 a 10)

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/77/04/22200477.jpg

GrandeDavid
05-13-2008, 02:55 PM
My prediction:

CP3 gets grazed by Oberto, spins in the air for a triple sow cow, and only gets a mediocre score because he doesn't "nail" the landing.

(note: homer judge still gives CP3 a 10)

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/77/04/22200477.jpg

Exactly! :lol

Hey Darrin, are you starting to like my Spurs in six now? The one I called after Game 2? :flag:

DarrinS
05-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Exactly! :lol

Hey Darrin, are you starting to like my Spurs in six now? The one I called after Game 2? :flag:

Stranger things have happened. But they can't lose tonight.

:flag:

cajunhornetsbayou
05-13-2008, 02:57 PM

Watch out. If you even mention the name of a particular race you get called racist on this board.

cajunhornetsbayou
05-13-2008, 02:58 PM

Please tell me you are joking. If not you are one of the dumbest people on this board, and shouldn't be aloud to even talk sports with the females.

austinlakepirate
05-13-2008, 02:59 PM

Any particular reason you think any of these things will happen?

I know it's hard for a Hornets fan to understand but the Spurs don't care if they are playing at home or on the road.

Here's my prediction:

1. TD scores 20 with 12 rebounds (since there will be no double team according to you)
2. CP3 will continue griping, flopping and shooting circus shots.
3. Final score 98-82 Spurs.
4. Hornets will be taking a lot of outside jumpers.

sa_butta
05-13-2008, 03:10 PM
right after you got the nunchucks and a microphone out of your ass.

My intentions were to hijack your weak thread and I have succeeded.
This is my last post in your thread.

BRHornet45
05-13-2008, 03:12 PM

sa butta you are such a fun boy. you couldn't hijack your own d!ck

cajunhornetsbayou
05-13-2008, 03:13 PM

I didnt start this thread. This thread will make it with out you. You weren't holding it together or anything. Some other spurs fan will come along and make a your mom, chuck norris, or rick roll joke. I am pretty sure about that.

koriwhat
05-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Anyone know of any good movies out in theaters? My girlfriend has been wanting to go so I might as well take her tonight

do not go see "What Happens in Vegas".... horrible movie! my girl made me go with her last night to see it and man what a waste of time that was but hey i didn't pay so whatever.

SAtown
05-13-2008, 03:15 PM
Animal sexual behaviour
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For human sexual practices, see Human sexual behavior

Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species. Researchers have observed monogamy, promiscuity, sex between species, sexual arousal from objects or places, sex apparently via duress or coercion, copulation with dead animals, homosexual, heterosexual and bisexual sexual behaviour, and situational sexual behaviour and a range of other practices among animals other than humans. Related studies have noted diversity in sexed bodies and gendered behaviour, such as intersex and transgender animals.

The study of animal sexuality (and primate sexuality especially) is a rapidly developing field. It used to be believed that only humans and a handful of species performed sexual acts other than for procreation, and that animals' sexuality was instinctive and a simple response to the "right" stimulation (sight, scent). Current understanding is that many species that were formerly believed monogamous have now been proven to be promiscuous or opportunistic in nature; a wide range of species appear both to masturbate and to use objects as tools to help them do so; in many species animals try to give and get sexual stimulation with others where procreation is not the aim; and homosexual behavior has now been observed among 1,500 species and in 500 of those it is well documented.[1]

Mating systems

In sociobiology and behavioural ecology, the term mating system is used to describe the ways in which animal societies are structured in relation to sexual behaviour. The mating system specifies what males mate with what females under what circumstances.

The following are some of the mating systems generally recognised in humans and other animals:

* Monogamy: One male and one female have an exclusive mating relationship.
* Polygamy: One or more males have an exclusive relationship with one or more females. Three types are recognised:
o Polygyny (the most common polygamous mating system in vertebrates so far studied): One male has an exclusive relationship with two or more females
o Polyandry: One female has an exclusive relationship with two or more males.
o Polygynandry: Two or more males have an exclusive relationship with two or more females; the numbers of males and females need not be equal, and in vertebrate species studied so far, there are usually fewer males.
* Promiscuity: Any male and female will mate within the social group.

Monogamy

Zoologists and biologists now have solid evidence that monogamous pairs of animals are not always sexually exclusive. Many animals that form pairs to mate and raise offspring regularly engage in sexual activities with extra-pair partners[2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16] This includes previous exemplars such as swans. Sometimes these extra-pair sexual activities lead to offspring. Genetic tests frequently show that some of the offspring raised by a monogamous pair come from the female mating with an extra-pair male partner.[4][5][17][18] These discoveries have led biologists to adopt new ways of talking about monogamy:

Social monogamy

"Social monogamy refers to a male and female's social living arrangement (e.g., shared use of a territory, behaviour indicative of a social pair, and/or proximity between a male and female) without inferring any sexual interactions or reproductive patterns. In humans, social monogamy equals monogamous marriage. Sexual monogamy is defined as an exclusive sexual relationship between a female and a male based on observations of sexual interactions. Finally, the term genetic monogamy is used when DNA analyses can confirm that a female-male pair reproduce exclusively with each other. A combination of terms indicates examples where levels of relationships coincide, e.g., sociosexual and sociogenetic monogamy describe corresponding social and sexual, and social and genetic monogamous relationships, respectively." (Reichard, 2003, page 4)[19]

Whatever makes a pair of animals socially monogamous does not necessarily make them sexually or genetically monogamous. Social monogamy, sexual monogamy, and genetic monogamy can occur in different combinations.

Social monogamy is relatively rare in the animal kingdom. The actual incidence of social monogamy varies greatly across different branches of the evolutionary tree. Over 90 percent of avian species are socially monogamous.[13][20] This stands in contrast to mammals. Only 3 percent of mammalian species are socially monogamous, although up to 15 percent of primate species are socially monogamous.[13][20] Social monogamy has also been observed in reptiles, fish, and insects.

Sexual monogamy is very rare among animals. The great majority of socially monogamous species engage in extra-pair copulations, making them sexually non-monogamous. For example, while over 90% of birds are socially monogamous, "on average, 30 percent or more of the baby birds in any nest [are] sired by someone other than the resident male."[21] Gowaty has estimated that, out of 180 different species of socially monogomous songbirds, only 10 percent are sexually monogamous.[22]

The incidence of genetic monogamy, determined by DNA fingerprinting, varies widely across species. For a few rare species, the incidence of genetic monogamy is 100 percent, with all offspring genetically related to the socially monogamous pair. But genetic monogamy is strikingly low in other species. Barash and Lipton note:

"The highest known frequency of extra-pair copulations are found among the fairy-wrens, lovely tropical creatures technically known as Malurus splendens and Malurus cyaneus. More than 65 percent of all fairy-wren chicks are fathered by males outside the supposed breeding group." (Barash & Lipton, 2001, page 12)[20]

Such low levels of genetic monogamy have surprised biologists and zoologists, forcing them to rethink the role of social monogamy in evolution. They can no longer assume social monogamy determines how genes are distributed in a species. The lower the rates of genetic monogamy among socially monogamous pairs, the less of a role social monogamy plays in determining how genes are distributed among offspring. See also Evolution of Monogamy.

Polygamy

Polygamy is defined as a mating structure in which a single individual of one gender has exclusive access to several individuals of the opposite gender. It takes two main forms - polygyny and polyandry. As polygyny is the most common form of polygamy among vertebrates (including humans, to some extent), it has been studied far more extensively than polyandry.

Polygyny

In some species, notably those with harem male structures, only one of a few males in a group of females will mate. This is also known as polygyny in sociobiology.[23] Should the active male be driven out, killed, or otherwise removed from the group, in a number of species the new male will ensure that breeding resources are not wasted on another male's young.[24] The new male may achieve this in many different ways, including:

* Competitive infanticide - in lions and some monkeys the new male will kill other young; therefore, the females, which are no longer nursing, rapidly become receptive again.
* Harassment to miscarriage - amongst wild horses and baboons, the male will "systematically harass" pregnant females until they miscarry.
* Pheromone based spontaneous abortion - in some rodents such as mice, a new male with a different scent will cause females who are pregnant to spontaneously fail to implant recently fertilized eggs. This does not require contact; it is mediated by scent alone. It is known as the Bruce-Parkes effect.

Hmm, no mention of role playing? Toys? I have a male and a female dachshund, and the female is always humping the male, with a stuffed animal in her mouth (a turkey, her favorite). All he does is lay there and take it

SAtown
05-13-2008, 03:15 PM
do not go see "What Happens in Vegas".... horrible movie! my girl made me go with her last night to see it and man what a waste of time that was but hey i didn't pay so whatever.

Come on, man. You made her pay? :lol

BRHornet45
05-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Come on, man. You made her pay? :lol

nothing wrong with that ... thats playa style. if he ain't hittin, then no sense in paying for it.

SAtown
05-13-2008, 03:19 PM
nothing wrong with that ... thats playa style. if he ain't hittin, then no sense in paying for it.

So you're a "playa" if you "ain't hittin" your girl and not paying for a movie? Got it :lol

LilMissSPURfect
05-13-2008, 03:20 PM
would this b a good time for a mexican word of the day joke?

SAtown
05-13-2008, 03:21 PM
would this b a good time for a mexican word of the day joke?

YES!

LilMissSPURfect
MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY "FRITO' - After arguing with the pinche policia he told me i wuz frito to go. :lobt2:

G-Nob
Does anyone know what to do about "onion crotch"?

BRHornet45
05-13-2008, 03:22 PM
So you're a "playa" if you "ain't hittin" your girl and not paying for a movie? Got it :lol

LOL

LilMissSPURfect
05-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Does anyone know what to do about "onion crotch"?

:nope

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-13-2008, 05:00 PM

ClingingMars
05-13-2008, 05:02 PM

yeah i took my girl to it, quality

- Mars

cajunhornetsbayou
05-13-2008, 05:10 PM
I think mr. bottomtooth and clinging mars ride the bus home together

manufor3
05-13-2008, 08:33 PM

HornetGumboBalls
05-13-2008, 11:59 PM
In case some of you didn't see my prediction thread, here are my predictions and how they turned out...

1. Hornets don't double TD as much. CHECK

2. CP, West, and Chandler all get double doubles. 2/3

3. Chandler gets more rebounds than points. 8 rebs, 4 pts CHECK

4. TD has a mediocre game. tons of rebounds, but that's not what you need from him. you need more than 10 points. so a great stat + a low stat = mediocre..... CHECK

5. Manu has a great game - won't matter. 20 pts, 7 asst, didn't matter CHECK

6. Tony Longoria has an awful game. 18pts, 4 ast, 5 fouls... not AWFUL... half a check

7. Peja knocks down at least 4 3's 1/2... WRONG

8. Hornets pull away in the third. 28-11 CHECK

9. Double digit win for the hornets. CHECK

10. Spurs fans bitch about flopping and dirty play. CHEEEECK

So if you take my 2/3 and 1/2 checks, I got 8.167/10 correct.

I'll take appologies from all the naysayers now. Or you can acknowledge the greatness.

Man of Steel
05-14-2008, 12:02 AM
You're great.

Now go fuck yourself

HornetGumboBalls
05-14-2008, 12:05 AM
You're great
thanks!

Now go fuck yourself
don't know if i'll have time!

HornetGumboBalls
05-14-2008, 12:09 AM
I will bump this shit for the daytime crew tommorow as well.

Budkin
05-14-2008, 12:12 AM
I'll give you your props if you win the series, but right now you are the enemy, so go fuck yourself.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-14-2008, 12:14 AM
In case some of you didn't see my prediction thread, here are my predictions and how they turned out...

1. Hornets don't double TD as much. CHECK

2. CP, West, and Chandler all get double doubles. 2/3

3. Chandler gets more rebounds than points. 8 rebs, 4 pts CHECK

4. TD has a mediocre game. tons of rebounds, but that's not what you need from him. you need more than 10 points. so a great stat + a low stat = mediocre..... CHECK

5. Manu has a great game - won't matter. 20 pts, 7 asst, didn't matter CHECK

6. Tony Longoria has an awful game. 18pts, 4 ast, 5 fouls... not AWFUL... half a check

7. Peja knocks down at least 4 3's 1/2... WRONG

8. Hornets pull away in the third. 28-11 CHECK

9. Double digit win for the hornets. CHECK

10. Spurs fans bitch about flopping and dirty play. CHEEEECK

So if you take my 2/3 and 1/2 checks, I got 8.167/10 correct.

I'll take appologies from all the naysayers now. Or you can acknowledge the greatness.

You are wrong about 1. Hornets doubled TD for 3/4 quarters.

You get no points for 2. - Chandler went nowhere near the double-double.

You get no points for 6.

You get no points for 10. - I didn't see bitching about flopping or dirty play, it was about officiating tonight and rightfully so.

So actually, your score was 5/10.

Well done, you are a genius... :rolleyes

HornetGumboBalls
05-14-2008, 12:16 AM
I'll give you your props if you win the series, but right now you are the enemy, so go fuck yourself

Respect.

HornetGumboBalls
05-14-2008, 12:17 AM
go fuck yourself

This must be y'all's rallying cry. It's like a bunch of new yorkers.

HornetGumboBalls
05-14-2008, 12:18 AM
You are wrong about 1. Hornets doubled TD for 3/4 quarters.

You get no points for 2. - Chandler went nowhere near the double-double.

You get no points for 6.

You get no points for 10. - I didn't see bitching about flopping or dirty play, it was about officiating tonight and rightfully so.

So actually, your score was 5/10.

Well done, you are a genius...

Living in denial.

loquats
05-14-2008, 12:22 AM

Deserves an acronym cos it's such a rare thing. Still kinda floppy, but thats as good as it gets on that side...:toast:hat

SnakeBoy
05-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Yeah OK, I'll give you and the bee's some props. Now save it with the "acknowledge the greatness" thing. First you have to win the series (which you won't) just to be one notch higher than the suns. Then you have to go on to win it all (ain't gonna happen). Only then do you get to talk about greatness.

HornetGumboBalls
05-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeah OK, I'll give you and the bee's some props. Now save it with the "acknowledge the greatness" thing. First you have to win the series (which you won't) just to be one notch higher than the suns. Then you have to go on to win it all (ain't gonna happen). Only then do you get to talk about greatness.

greatness of my predictions, not the team dumbass.

And if we win the series, I believe that makes us one notch higher than a lot of teams (spurs included)

cajunhornetsbayou
05-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Gumbo did a great job on his predictions. Lets see how mine went.
A few more predictions:

11. Tim Duncan will make his I'm gonna cry face at least 5 times. Check

12. The first language for the majority of the crowd will be English Check

13. There will be at least 5 shots of bourbon street going into and out of commercials Check

14. Bruce Bowen will do something to prove how much of a punk he is Nope he was pretty tame with the cheap shots last night

15. Julian Wright will hit 2 3's Nope

3 out of 5. Ok but not great. I will try to improve for next game.

Nolazach
05-14-2008, 12:41 PM

thank you for expanding my 'net vocabulary, I like that. Jessica Biel is deffinetly a P.A.W.G.

Nolazach
05-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Stranger things have happened. But they can't lose tonight.

:flag:

Really?/???? Can't lose.

Oh too late, they already did.........bad.