PDA

View Full Version : Byron Scott: Adjustments to game ?

tmtcsc
05-13-2008, 04:10 PM
I have a feeling Mike James might get some more floor time. He has looked aggressive offensively when he's been on the court.

Scott needs people to make shots and right now, Pargo is MIA. He did a respectable job in game 4 but I think James might get some of Wright's minutes.

The Hornets have got to play better to beat us when we are on. We played horribly in 3rd qtr of games 1 and 2 AND we could make changes to counter what NO was doing.

I'm not sure the Hornets can do anything differently offensively except take the ball to the hoop more. On defense, they can try playing Tim one on one but I think Tim will put Chandler in foul trouble quick.

*** Manu is a killer on the road and is due to be a difference maker. Let's hope its tonight.

rayray2k8
05-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Lets just hope, Manu is feeling a bit better and that the days off in between helped him.
As for Duncan? I'm curious to see if Byron will continue to double team him or if there
will be a delay on the doubles or not let duncan get any touches at all!

It depends if Tyson Chandler can stay out of foul trouble. If they decide to let Duncan
play him one on one, he may wind up getting into foul trouble and will force N.O to double
team Tim.

I expect Paul and Parker to have big games.

:flag:
Be buzz kill!!! :ihit

thiste
05-13-2008, 04:51 PM
I say Horry wakes up in the 4th and has the same performance as in Game 5 vs the Pistons in 2005. One can wish !