PDA

View Full Version : Eagles Are Going To The Super Bowl!!!

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 06:01 PM
How bout them Eagles! HOW BOUT THEM MUTHAFUCKIN EAGLES!!!!

Fuck all you haters. Fuck all the pundits who said that Atlanta had the rushing attack to beat us. And last but not least, big props to me. I told you the Philly defense would come up huge and I told you Vick would throw this game away. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!.......FUCK YOU!

Eagle fans are happy now. We're goin to the bowl. Anything good that happens after this game is all just gravy.

Oh. By the way. Did I forget to tell the haters to...
SUCK MY DICK!

ducks
01-23-2005, 06:14 PM
write it down
first time in 4 tries wow
25% chance to get there

wow

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 06:17 PM
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

JACKSONVILLE , HERE WE COME!!!

Damn, Dawkins rally nailed alge crumpler!!!!

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 06:24 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/KKHNHBCKPFPA/ATL_PHI_0294_DH.jpg
Go Dawkins!!
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/KKHNHBCKPFPA/ATL_PHI_0367_DH.jpg
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/KKHNHBCKPFPA/ATL_PHI_052_HM.jpg

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

ducks
01-23-2005, 06:28 PM
wow mcnabb did not disappear and had a better quarterback rating then 59 in a big game unlike the last three years

as much as you get on tp for his disappearing acts I would think you would more to your so called great quarterback. and he is the number man for eagles tp is number 2
or you say 3
being number three spurs should not count on number 3 guy just number one and number 2

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 06:30 PM
wow mcnabb did not disappear and had a better quarterback rating then 59 in a big game unlike the last three years

as much as you get on tp for his disappearing acts I would think you would more to your so called great quarterback. and he is the number man for eagles tp is number 2
or you say 3
being number three spurs should not count on number 3 guy just number one and number 2
Ducks, you are one big retard. I never said anything about TP, where are you pulling this shit from???

I'll say it again, don't get jealous....

You are the biggest retard.

ducks
01-23-2005, 06:33 PM
ice brought up tp not you

I am not a cowboy fans I am not jealous

I doubt eagles will win the superbowl
steelers will crush them
new england will crush them

ducks
01-23-2005, 06:34 PM
I just hope the eagles can make the superbowl an exciting game and not get blown out

ducks
01-23-2005, 06:34 PM
tom brady 7-0 in players

what is mcnabb???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 06:35 PM
tom brady 7-0 in players

what is mcnabb???????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????

Tom Brady 7-0 in players, that's odd.

What is McNabb, who cares.

THE PAST MEANS NOTHING.

ducks
01-23-2005, 06:38 PM
he is 7-0 in playoffs

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 06:40 PM
he is 7-0 in playoffs
Not for long, Pittsburg is gonna change that, and if they don't,

the other PA team will.

ducks
01-23-2005, 06:48 PM
I would rather have steelers win

eagles would have a better chance at beating steelers then ne

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 06:54 PM
wow mcnabb did not disappear and had a better quarterback rating then 59 in a big game unlike the last three years...

McNabb was taken out of the game with an early injury last year you stupid fuck. They didn't stand a chance against Carolina with McNabb injured.

Like I said in the other thread. The Eagles finally proved what they can do when key players aren't injured during a NFC Championship game.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 06:55 PM
SUCK MY DICK!

While your at it, suck mine too.

IceCold, WE ARE FUCKING FINALLY GOIN TO THE BIG MOTHERFUCKIN DANCE!!!!!

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 06:56 PM
ice brought up tp not you

YOU are the one who brought up Parker in this thread you stupid fuck! I don't give a shit about Parker right now kid! My FOOTBALL team is going to the muthafuckin SUPER BOWL. To hell with Tony Parker. :rolleyes

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 06:58 PM
While your at it, suck mine too.

You got that right! The haters can NEVER take that away from us.

The Eagles are gonna be underdogs in the Super Bowl. Which makes me believe the McNabb will be relaxed. I kinda like our chances. :hat

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:01 PM
I like our chances, but either AFC team will be a big challenge, and our defense is gonna have to step up just like they did today.

I loved it!

Falcons ball, 1st and goal after the crumpler pass.....no TD, settled for a FG.

That's fucking right mofo's.

ducks
01-23-2005, 07:03 PM
You got that right! The haters can NEVER take that away from us.

The Eagles are gonna be underdogs in the Super Bowl. Which makes me believe the McNabb will be relaxed. I kinda like our chances. :hat

tp get hurt spurs go on big lossing streak :angel
you just do not replace the engine
just like you do not replace mcnabb our the quarterback

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:03 PM
TO got hurt, what happened after that....?

violentkitten
01-23-2005, 07:12 PM
wow, philly made it to their 2nd super bowl. when they manage to win 5, then you can talk you fucking dumbass.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:16 PM
wow, philly made it to their 2nd super bowl. when they manage to win 5, then you can talk you fucking dumbass.
and when you make one friend, you can say a single word.

Fuck you VK, go commit suicide!

GO EAGLES!!!!!

FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 07:17 PM

Like I said. I don't give a flying fuck about Parker right now. Why can't you get that through your thick fuckin head?

Oh by the way. Weren't you one of the clowns who said that McNabb would choke this game away? Here's some fresh hot crow for ya. Enjoy!

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 07:18 PM

Another bitter hater. I LOVE IT!!! :smokin :lol

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:19 PM
VK and Ducks, you guys seem like you are clueless...

VK, you mentioned that when we win 5 , then we can talk, well your right, the Eagles have barely even been to the Super Bowl.....

THAT IS THE FUCKING REASON WHY WE ARE PARTYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does that not make sense?

Let's say the Bulls make it to the finals, do they have the right to be happy??

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 07:28 PM
VK and Ducks, you guys seem like you are clueless...

VK, you mentioned that when we win 5 , then we can talk, well your right, the Eagles have barely even been to the Super Bowl.....

THAT IS THE FUCKING REASON WHY WE ARE PARTYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Right!

Eagle haters can say whatever they want. You can call me whatever name you want. I don't give a shit! Ya know why???
Cuz the Eagles are goin to the fuckin Super Bowl!!! :hat :drunk :smokin :elephant

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:31 PM
Let's keep partying IceCold.

That's fucking right, SUPER BOWL XXXIX, here we come!

You guys realize the Eagles are gonna be the best team in the NFC for a couple of more years.....

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 07:31 PM

actually "you" have made it there before. Well, my NFC pick came through for me. Coulda had my Super Bowl pick but noooo! Fuckin' Manning! :)

I know Ice and Alvarez think that anyone who is not an Eagles fan is a hater(not true by the way) so I am guessing this will get ignored but congrats to Philly and their fans. I am sure the frustration has been rough on Philly fan to be so close and have the team that could do it talent-wise. Hopefully this will get people off of McNabb's back and recognize him for the talent he is...also it vindicates McNabb as he has finally lived up to that talent. I will be pulling for them to win the SB as a fan of the NFC.

dcole50
01-23-2005, 07:34 PM
congrats to their fans and all that, blah blah blah. i'm still going with the afc winner.

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 07:35 PM
I know Ice and Alvarez think that anyone who is not an Eagles fan is a hater...

That's bullshit. Try again.

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 07:39 PM
its not bullshit. I had Philly and Indy in the Super Bowl. It also seems that when anyone disagrees with you or Al about the Eagles its all "Fuck you" and "Suck my dick" If people give you shit then they deserve it right back but some of us didn't and just made points and got that as well. So if I misinterpreted that, fair enough. I was just going on what I was reading.

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 07:42 PM
its not bullshit. I had Philly and Indy in the Super Bowl. It also seems that when anyone disagrees with you or Al about the Eagles its all "Fuck you" and "Suck my dick" If people give you shit then they deserve it right back but some of us didn't and just made points and got that as well. So if I misinterpreted that, fair enough. I was just going on what I was reading.

Fair enough. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you. I've got too much partying to do. :smokin

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 07:44 PM
So then you didn't call me a hater?

Fuck all you haters.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:44 PM
Im just fucking happy because we fucknig finally made it!!!!

4 NFC Championship games in a row, that's why i am happy!!!

ABOUT TIME EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, if TO wasn't injured, this SB title would be in the Eagles hands.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Damn, if TO wasn't injured, this SB title would be in the Eagles hands.

On that we agree.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Where is ATLFAN?

That mofo is avoiding this on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!

He thought Vick was gonna own, wrong!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 07:47 PM
True. Atlfan....show yourself. Be a man. You talked the talk...now you gotta walk the walk.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:49 PM
True. Atlfan....show yourself. Be a man. You talked the talk...now you gotta walk the walk.
He stumbled.

Vick stumbled.

ATL stumbled.

EAGLES showed ATL what it's like playing in freezing ass weather!!!

ATL spends 50% of their games at home in a dome.

The other half is playing teams in their southern division....

wake up call for them.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Eagle fans are happy now. We're goin to the bowl. Anything good that happens after this game is all just gravy.

You really think Philly fan will be happy with just making it? I would think that the disappointment would be greater.

violentkitten
01-23-2005, 07:58 PM
icecoldbrewski and alvarez enjoy the high part of their rather unremarkable lives.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 07:59 PM
icecoldbrewski and alvarez enjoy the high part of their rather unremarkable lives.
Go commit suicide.

You would be doing everyone a favor.

violentkitten
01-23-2005, 07:59 PM
You really think Philly fan will be happy with just making it? I would think that the disappointment would be greater.

:spin

violentkitten
01-23-2005, 08:00 PM
uh oh alvarez is getting mad. serves his gay ass right.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 08:01 PM
uh oh alvarez is getting mad. serves his gay ass right.
IM HAPPY AS HELL!!!

gO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Seriously, making the Super Bowl is to be applauded but if it were my team, I would be more devestated if my team made it and lost then if they didn't make it at all. That would be as close as you can get without the title. To me, at least, that would be the unkindest cut of all.

violentkitten
01-23-2005, 08:03 PM
alvarez is happy because he has a stiff one in his rectum

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 08:03 PM
Seriously, making the Super Bowl is to be applauded but if it were my team, I would be more devestated if my team made it and lost then if they didn't make it at all. That would be as close as you can get without the title. To me, at least, that would be the unkindest cut of all.
Not to me.

I would rather have that than fucking losing 4 straight NFC Championship games.

If the Eagles lost today, I would have just quit on being an eagles fan, and probably never watch another NFL football game.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 08:04 PM
alvarez is happy because he has a stiff one in his rectum
How did you know?

violentkitten
01-23-2005, 08:06 PM
well, for starters youre the bitch of this forum

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 08:07 PM
well, for starters youre the bitch of this forum
really?

How am I the bitch?

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 08:08 PM
I would rather have that than fucking losing 4 straight NFC Championship games.

Good point.

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 08:11 PM
all I know is....the Iggles won me some VBookie scratch. :)

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
all I know is....the Iggles won me some VBookie scratch. :)
Me too.

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 08:20 PM
So then you didn't call me a hater?

When I talk about haters, I'm talking about the those misinformed people who HATE the Eagles. Most of these people spend way too much time listening to the crap the media writes about the Eagles and their fans.

In short. No. I was not calling you a hater.

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 08:28 PM
really?

How am I the bitch?

Don't waste your time. He's just trying to rile you up and ruin your fun. Just ignore him. Don't give him the satisfaction.

Hey Violentpussy...
.How bout them muthafuckin Eagles!!! :hat

samikeyp
01-23-2005, 08:29 PM
fair enough.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 08:31 PM
I know VK is a stupid pansy bitch, im just asking how the fuck am I the bitch.

He's obviously the weaker person since he can't do anying but bitch at people.

ALVAREZ6
01-23-2005, 08:35 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/FOCBEFHKAGPA/hp_nfc9_050123.jpg

Fly, Eagles, fly, on the road to victory,(fight fight fight)
Fly ,Eagles, fly, score a touchdown one, two,three.
Hit 'em low, hit 'em high, and watch our Eagles fly,
Fly, Eagles, fly, on the road to victory!

E. A. G. L. E. S.

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duff McCartney
01-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Well....this is one Super Bowl you don't have to watch. The Eagles are gonna get destroyed in the game. They don't stand a chance against New England.

rr2418
01-23-2005, 10:26 PM
How bout them Eagles! HOW BOUT THEM MUTHAFUCKIN EAGLES!!!!

Fuck all you haters. Fuck all the pundits who said that Atlanta had the rushing attack to beat us. And last but not least, big props to me. I told you the Philly defense would come up huge and I told you Vick would throw this game away. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!.......FUCK YOU!

SUCK MY DICK!

If all the people in Philly are like you, no wonder everyone hates the people there!!

You want people to suck your what?? There must be alot of gays there also! :lol

IceColdBrewski
01-23-2005, 10:52 PM
Well....this is one Super Bowl you don't have to watch. The Eagles are gonna get destroyed in the game. They don't stand a chance against New England.

You're probably right. But It isn't gonna break our hearts. Don't get me wrong. It will suck to a point. But it will sure as hell beat losing a 4th straight NFC Championship game.

Like I already said. Eagle fans are already happy. Everything from here on out is just gravy.

samikeyp
01-24-2005, 12:15 AM
the sad thing is that if Philly loses, the "experts" will saddle McNabb with the "Can't win the big game" tag again and that is unfair. Not a fan of Philly but I have major respect for McNabb's talent.

pooh
01-24-2005, 01:25 AM
It's funny..."we're finally going to the Super Bowl". Uh...Hello McFly! You went back in '81 and got bitched slapped by the Raiders...remember that? Well think about it, cause the Patriots are going to do the same thing only worse.

IceColdBrewski
01-24-2005, 08:01 AM
It's funny..."we're finally going to the Super Bowl". Uh...Hello McFly! You went back in '81 and got bitched slapped by the Raiders...remember that? Well think about it, cause the Patriots are going to do the same thing only worse.

Care to elaborate on how much the Pats will win by smart guy? Yes, I do remember 81. I never said it was their first trip did I dipshit? If you want talk about ancient history, you might as well bring up their NFL Titles back in '48,'49, and '60. :rolleyes

I'm glad that yahoo's like you are already leaving them for dead. That's what I like to hear. Eagles have never lost a game after a bye week under Andy Reid. He's gonna have em ready. They might not win but it isn't gonna be the blowout that some are already predicting.

jalbre6
01-24-2005, 11:02 AM
Fly, Eagles, fly, on the road to victory,(fight fight fight)
Fly ,Eagles, fly, score a touchdown one, two,three.
Hit 'em low, hit 'em high, and watch our Eagles fly,
Fly, Eagles, fly, on the road to victory!

E. A. G. L. E. S.

Wasn't it cool, Philly fan or not, to see all those fans in the bars singing their "team song"? That was wild...like being in a college bar at last call hearing the fight song.

E. A. G. L. E. S.

samikeyp
01-24-2005, 12:01 PM
that was cool.

rr2418
01-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Wasn't it cool, Philly fan or not, to see all those fans in the bars singing their "team song"? That was wild...like being in a college bar at last call hearing the fight song.

E. A. G. L. E. S.

yeah, that was cool..................................NOT!! :lmao

ALVAREZ6
01-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Fuck all you haters again

Eagles are winning the fucking Super Bowl.

ALVAREZ6
01-24-2005, 03:30 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/FOCBEFHKAGPA/ATL_PHI_382_EM.jpg

That's right.....

samikeyp
01-24-2005, 03:32 PM
as an NFC fan and because two very dear friends of mine are huge fans,I will be rooting for Philly but I am picking NE.

rr2418
01-24-2005, 04:09 PM
As a Dallas Cowboy fan, I'm rooting for NE. In fact, I'll always root for who ever is playing the Eaglettes. :lol :lmao

rr2418
01-24-2005, 04:12 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/FOCBEFHKAGPA/ATL_PHI_382_EM.jpg

That's right.....

Everyone knows this fan didn't make this sign. He doesn't look like he could spell "we" even if you spotted him the "e"! :spin

samikeyp
01-24-2005, 04:17 PM
The poor dude looks frozen! It was probably more like "G-g-g O Eag-g-gles" and "please God let us win so we can get to J-Ville and thaw out!" :lol

ALVAREZ6
01-24-2005, 06:07 PM
As a Dallas Cowboy fan, I'm rooting for NE. In fact, I'll always root for who ever is playing the Eaglettes. :lol :lmao
And I will always root for who ever is playing the Cowgirls.

rr2418
01-24-2005, 09:42 PM
And I will always root for who ever is playing the Cowgirls.

Gee whiz!! Did you think of that one all by yourself? How original!! :rollin :rollin

IceColdBrewski
01-24-2005, 10:29 PM
Gee whiz!! Did you think of that one all by yourself? How original!! :rollin :rollin

Judging by your overreaction, those sour grapes must taste pretty bad. :hat

ALVAREZ6
01-27-2005, 12:34 PM
I know , aren't you proud of me?