PDA

View Full Version : Get better quick Tyson!

DespЏrado
05-13-2008, 10:58 PM
We're still going to beat the Hornets, and I want you at full strength.

Sigz
05-13-2008, 11:00 PM
.... overconfidence............. it will kill you.

davi78239
05-13-2008, 11:00 PM
i know. I don't want any fucken excuses, especially by the national media

DespЏrado
05-13-2008, 11:04 PM
.... overconfidence............. it will kill you.

Just wishing the other team an injury free series is all I meant. The Spurs are gonna have to fight like hell but they still have a chance at this game and this series.

Sigz
05-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Just wishing the other team an injury free series is all I meant. The Spurs are gonna have to fight like hell but they still have a chance at this game and this series.

NO is in the drivers seat.

They will control their own destiny.

BlackSwordsMan
05-13-2008, 11:28 PM
tyson is hurt?

DriveFor5
05-13-2008, 11:29 PM
It sucks for NOH that Tyson MAY be out...but he's hardly been a factor in this series other than shock effect of alley oops. West has had the most impact in this series. He's been unstoppable. Paul has been great, but overall West is the key now.

Princess Pimp
05-13-2008, 11:29 PM
We're still going to beat the Hornets, and I want you at full strength.

You ain't beating nobody, this was your golden opportunity.

lefty
05-13-2008, 11:30 PM

lefty
05-13-2008, 11:30 PM

We're still playin'

You're already fishin'

Princess Pimp
05-13-2008, 11:31 PM
We're still playin'

You're already fishin'

Don't worry you will be fishing Thursday

WildcardManu
05-13-2008, 11:31 PM

Like your phx golden years are over.

wireonfire
05-13-2008, 11:32 PM
It sucks for NOH that Tyson MAY be out...but he's hardly been a factor in this series other than shock effect of alley oops. West has had the most impact in this series. He's been unstoppable. Paul has been great, but overall West is the key now.

Are you crazy?? He shut down Duncan four out of five games.

WildcardManu
05-13-2008, 11:32 PM
tough shit whomever is out, close out coming in N.O. Spurs in 7

lefty
05-13-2008, 11:33 PM
Don't worry you will be fishing Thursday

Well, if it's the case, then we'll be fishing with our rings.

You know rings? no, never saw them ?

You should be, you've been our bitch for years

Princess Pimp
05-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Well, if it's the case, then we'll be fishing with our rings.

You know rings? no, never saw them ?

You should be, you've been our bitch for years

The rings card, Weak

Princess Pimp
05-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Just die already

Budkin
05-13-2008, 11:40 PM
What happened to Tyson? I didn't see the 4th quarter.

DespЏrado
05-14-2008, 12:29 AM
What happened to Tyson? I didn't see the 4th quarter.

Looked like a sprain but then they called it a top of the foot bruise. :lol So while I do wish him the best, I don't think he needed to miss any time if it was just that.

And Princess Pimp show at least enough respect to not troll a get well soon thread.

lefty
05-14-2008, 11:28 AM
The rings card, Weak

"Weak"

That what you come up with when you have nothing to say ?

:lmao

E20
05-14-2008, 11:29 AM
He needs some wholesome protien to get better that only Tyson can provide:

http://www.hungry-girl.com/sectionimg/799tyson2.jpg

bcbnola
05-14-2008, 11:36 AM

This is completely ridiculous. TC is a presence in the lane. If you follow stats alone, you wouldn't be able to tell that he is responsible for double the rebounds that his is credited with per game by swatting the ball to his teammates. He has been a defensive presence in the paint. Also, he has done a pretty good job on Duncan. Duncan is one of the best players of this generation ... I think that you are getting a lot if you can hold him in check for 2-3 games in a 7 game series (sick or not).

He has tons of value to the Hornets and I hope he is back for game 6.

SnakeBoy
05-14-2008, 11:41 AM
The rings card, Weak

That's funny coming from a suns fan. Pick a card then, they can all be used against your sorry ass team. Here's a funny card for you...
http://hoopshype.com/salaries/phoenix.htm

Better get used to fishing in Phoenix.

xtremesteven33
05-14-2008, 11:50 AM
i dont think he will play game 6. when you need help waking that is definetely not a good sign. plus he is injury prone. game 7 is maybe still a question but i dont think game 6 is in the question.

urunobili
05-14-2008, 11:59 AM
all the best for Chandler

Strike
05-14-2008, 12:30 PM

And where was the golden opportunity for your fuckin piece of shit Suns? Was it AFTER they went down 0-3 like a bunch of little fucking bitches? Or maybe it was when your retard management traded for that fat piece of fucking shit and fucked up your whole fucking team. Maybe it was your fuck-off coach running a 7 or 8 man rotation and wearing out your starting lineup during the season so they can take a collective dump when it really matters.

Kill yourself you fucking cocksucker. Your team got beat by the Spurs AGAIN!!! You have neither the clout nor the right to talk shit about the Spurs. Maybe if your cluster-fuck of a team actually grows a collective pair of testicles, eliminates the Spurs in a playoff series and wins a motherfucking championship, then MAYBE your pathetic loser troll ass might have a fucking leg to stand on. Until then, shut the fuck up. Your sissy ass team has not, and will not do one fucking thing that can be considered successful.

I say again, kill yourself. For the good of the people on this board, and for the good of society at large, KILL YOURSELF. Hang yourself from a tree, cut your wrists, drop a toaster in the bath, or simply walk in to traffic. Just end your life.

atxrocker
05-14-2008, 03:18 PM
have there been any updates about chandlers status and whether he will play tomorrow or not?

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2008, 03:24 PM
man he and west need to be up and running by tomorrow. we need them there.