Jayem
05-13-2008, 11:34 PM
:(

SAtown
05-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Then Alt+F4 and get the F out!

timmydidit
05-13-2008, 11:36 PM
take it EZ we still got 2 games left and i say 2 games because we will win Game 6

Don Quixote
05-13-2008, 11:36 PM
I agree, we're done, but because we lose Game 7.

Parkerlooms
05-13-2008, 11:39 PM
just shut the fuck up man

beachwood
05-13-2008, 11:39 PM
we're going to win 2 in row bitches.

td4mvp3
05-13-2008, 11:40 PM
we're going to win 2 in row bitches.

the pattern favors n.o. in that regards. they win two, we win two, they've won one ...

coldsweat
05-13-2008, 11:46 PM
shit we shouldn't have lost a fourth game to new orleans...

...oh wait :rolleyes

Jayem
05-13-2008, 11:47 PM
we're going to win 2 in row bitches.i thought we were winning tonight?

spurs blew it, we always do. why can't this fuckin team repeat? dynasty my ass..bunch of pussies

Budkin
05-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Troll in SpurFan clothing. Drink Clorox now.

sagrzmnky
05-13-2008, 11:49 PM
The Spurs cannot win in N.O. We will win game 6 here, but we will lose 7 over there unless the Spurs can perform miracles.

SAtown
05-13-2008, 11:50 PM
The Spurs cannot win in N.O. We will win game 6 here, but we will lose 7 over there unless the Spurs can perform miracles.

Yes, because playing a decent 3rd quarter is miraculous... right

G-Nob
I didn't hear no bell.

timvp
You've already given up. You can give up twice in one series.

Budkin
05-13-2008, 11:51 PM
We've had the lead in every game in NO so far at the half... we just have to keep playing.

sagrzmnky
05-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Playing a decent 3rd quarter in N.O. would be a miracle.

duncan228
05-13-2008, 11:53 PM
How can a true fan give up on their team? They played bad, they lost the game. So you give up? I don't get that. I believe in my team until they're out. Then I follow their moves over the summer and circle the start of training camp on my calendar. They're my team, I'm a fan. I don't jump.

SequSpur
05-13-2008, 11:53 PM
blow me.

beachwood
05-13-2008, 11:54 PM
the pattern favors n.o. in that regards. they win two, we win two, they've won one ...

i still feel confident. I called 7 games after our loss in game 2. I knew we'd win two then lose game 5. We're going to win game 6. that's all that matter right now.

you're right, the pattern favors NO. but honestly, as bad as we played tonight, we had our chances in the 4th. We played horrible but we still had a few chances to close the gap.

We'll be back in game 6.

No one said the road to repeating was going to be easy.

MemphisSpursFan
05-13-2008, 11:55 PM
I've been a quiet, but loyal, fan for 13 years. Tonight was the most disgraceful display of incompetence I've ever seen. (you pick the guilty party) The only thing I can think is that the NBA/Spurs want to 'gift' NO with a game seven. You can flame me all you want... I don't give a shit. I'm pissed at the pathetic showing of the team. They were absolutely gutless and prideless in the last half... what an embarassment!

dbreiden83080
05-13-2008, 11:55 PM
No we're not

Believe

dbreiden83080
05-13-2008, 11:56 PM
How can a true fan give up on their team? They played bad, they lost the game. So you give up? I don't get that. I believe in my team until they're out. Then I follow their moves over the summer and circle the start of training camp on my calendar. They're my team, I'm a fan. I don't jump.

+100

:toast

JoshTheChild
05-13-2008, 11:56 PM
the OP should take the come and take it icon off

sagrzmnky
05-13-2008, 11:57 PM
I believe that the Spurs can do it, but I don't live in fantasy land. I believe that I will win the lottery every time I play, but the odds are always against me. They have lost every game in N.O. by huge numbers. The Spurs have won every other year. Next year is their year.

bdictjames
05-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Well have fun, dont break anything jumping off the bandwagon. I still think Spurs in 7.

DarrinS
05-13-2008, 11:58 PM
I'll be honest. I TIVO'ed that damn thing, and I fast-forwarded through half the third quarter until the end of game. I could sense what was happening.

Anyway, I'll read timvp's thoughts tomorrow.

I think the Spurs' best shot at the series was winning tonight.

:depressed

anakha
05-13-2008, 11:59 PM
We need a Chicken Little icon or emoticon here for all the 'sky is falling' fans.

SAtown
It's gotta be a troll. Copying Tparks old sig, and Obstructed View's avatar (IIRC).

Jayem
How can a true fan give up on their team? They played bad, they lost the game. So you give up? I don't get that. I believe in my team until they're out. Then I follow their moves over the summer and circle the start of training camp on my calendar. They're my team, I'm a fan. I don't jump.because they give up first. they're playing like shit out there. and i'm not a man of beliefs, i'm about facts. and the facts are we can't win in NO and we don't repeat. and its not jumping, if we can love the team when they're good then we should hate them when they're awful. the spurs are awful right now and are 1 game from elimination

SouthTexasRancher
05-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Tim it would be nice for you to show up when we play in New Orleans. This is getting ridiculous! Once again David West had a Monster game and you can't even hit the Gulf of Mexico while standing in it. You miss your first few shots or get a couple fouls called against you and you go into that Duncan Funk! This Spurs team is finished. N.O. will be so fired up come Thursday night that they just might beat us by 30 in the AT&T center. This is NOT a championship team the way we just give up and it is obvious that Pop sees the same thing the way he waves the white flag. See you on the Riverwalk in 2009. After all that will be an odd year.

It is time to say goodbye Finley, Horry, Thomas, Oberto, Bonner, Vaughn, and Stoudamire. It would have been nice if you guys would have contributed this season. It's been nice while it lasted, but, it is imperative that we get younger, longer and more athletic. Tim is looking as old and slow as Shaq.

But, I must say thanks for these :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

sagrzmnky
05-14-2008, 12:01 AM
They needed to prove that they could win on the road. N.O. only has to prove that they can win at home. We do not have home court advantage and so far N.O. has done their job. The Spurs had tonight to prove that they could win in N.O. and they choked.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-14-2008, 12:03 AM
i thought we were winning tonight?

spurs blew it, we always do. why can't this fuckin team repeat? dynasty my ass..bunch of pussies

Yup, you just called the Spurs pussies... SPURS FANDOM REVOKED.

You and your whining should leave NOW.

Don Quixote
05-14-2008, 12:03 AM
I think the Spurs gag on the road in Game 7, if they make it that far.

michaelwcho
05-14-2008, 12:04 AM
We win at home and then we take another crack at it. What more can you ask for? Maybe we'll show up for that game.

T Park
05-14-2008, 12:05 AM
I think the Spurs gag on the road in Game 7, if they make it that far.

For the 505th time, we got it.

Take yourself off the player cause your fucking broken.

sagrzmnky
I don't hate the Spurs when they are losing at all. I think we have the greatest bunch of guys playing for us in the NBA. I also can see when the Spurs are inconsistent, which they have been. We HAVE to win one game in N.O. It's that simple.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
because they give up first. they're playing like shit out there. and i'm not a man of beliefs, i'm about facts. and the facts are we can't win in NO and we don't repeat. and its not jumping, if we can love the team when they're good then we should hate them when they're awful. the spurs are awful right now and are 1 game from elimination

You are an idiot. Those are not "facts", they are suppositions. Have games 6 and 7 been played? No. So STFU and leave already. You are not a real fan, you are a loser and a quitter.

beachwood
05-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Remember this:

"When nothing seems to help, I go look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before." - Jacob August Riis

anakha
05-14-2008, 12:11 AM
Jayem has been a member since 2006.

And has done nothing but bitch and whine since then.

Spurs Dynasty 21 looks like an absolute ray of sunshine compared to this guy. :lol

sagrzmnky
05-14-2008, 12:11 AM
We have 2 more games to play. We will either be very happy, or very sad afterwards. Unfortunately, the odds are not in our favor. This is all I am saying.

SAtown
05-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Spurs Dynasty 21 looks like an absolute ray of sunshine compared to this guy. :lol

:lmao

Don Quixote
05-14-2008, 12:16 AM
It's pretty bleak right now. The chances of the Silver & Black pulling it out are poor right now. Unless they can somehow play a decent third quarter in N.O., they will not win this series. And they probably won't.

But nobody's turning on them. Still rooting for them. We're just being realistic.

sagrzmnky
05-14-2008, 12:18 AM
It's pretty bleak right now. The chances of the Silver & Black pulling it out are poor right now. Unless they can somehow play a decent third quarter in N.O., they will not win this series. And they probably won't.

But nobody's turning on them. Still rooting for them. We're just being realistic.

Agree.

Brutalis
05-14-2008, 12:22 AM
We can do this. The game was called horrible, and we didn't show up for the most part. But in the end the Spurs will not fold.

beachwood
05-14-2008, 12:25 AM
We can do this. The game was called horrible, and we didn't show up for the most part. But in the end the Spurs will not fold.

True.

Somehow, someway, we're going to win this thing. We had our chances tonight and it didn't work out. Game 6, it will work out.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-14-2008, 12:28 AM
If you guys are expecting the calling to get any better in a potential game 7 then you probably should save that money now. It won't get any better so in order to win players will have to play better than tonight. End of story.

mytespurs
05-14-2008, 12:29 AM

I agree. It's not looking good. I thought this was a pivotal game for the Spurs tonight......and they got blown out....again!!

We'll see what happens Thursday......on the other hand, this is a pretty entertaining series don't you agree.

Don Quixote
05-14-2008, 12:37 AM
I was expecting a tight game tonight, yes. I thought they'd had their 3d-quarter issues worked out.

I didn't think we were going to get Game 1 again!

Don Quixote
05-14-2008, 12:38 AM
And I expect nothing different in Game 7, if they make it to Game 7. The Hornets' superior skill and athleticism, plus playing in their building, will prove to make the difference.

T Park
05-14-2008, 12:39 AM
God,

Quixote

how many fucking threads are you gonna repeat the same fucking diatribe.

Christ.

Obi1Ginobili
05-14-2008, 12:40 AM

Well said. Spurs in 7 bitches. Chill. :flag::lobt2:

Brutalis
05-14-2008, 12:44 AM
God,

Quixote

how many fucking threads are you gonna repeat the same fucking diatribe.

Christ.

I think he is actually doing a superb job of expressing his personal discomfort and emotional balance he has with the Spurs and executing a way to dispose of it properly without totally disarming himself from conversation.

In other words shut up it was a tough loss let him moan, it's not half as bad as the threads here are alone tonight.

:)

Flux451
05-14-2008, 12:50 AM
The only one that didn't show up was DUncan. Look at everyone else's stats. Only thing missing is Duncan's offesense. We were so close to this one. Better than 1 and 2. But not good enough

remingtonbo2001
05-14-2008, 12:51 AM
Spurs usually play well with their backs against the wall. I certain we win Game 6 and I like our odds for Game 7.

mikekim
05-14-2008, 01:14 AM
I have no fuckin' idea what is up with this team.

No idea.

But I still believe in them. They're acting like an inexperienced, dumbass, RATTLED, inconsistent, piece of shit team. (And I'm talking about the coaching staff, players, hell...maybe even the trainers!) Everything I know about them says they are not any of those things. And I don't know about you, but I'm going to stick with everything I know about them. They will pull it together. I just really don't appreciate this messing around and not playing with that championship heart and form I know they have.

I'm confident they'll show what they're made of these last two games. They have no choice. They'll do it. And really, that's all I want. I want them to put it all out there and play like I know they can. If they lose, it's fine...but none of this getting rattled and playing like a lost team out there...being taken out of their game. I have no doubt in my mind that if they just play like their freakin' selves, they will win. OH, and they WILL win this series.

But it doesn't change the fact that I will be pissed at them for this pitiful round forever.

Septic
05-14-2008, 01:15 AM
up The Shut Fuck!

anakha
05-21-2008, 02:07 AM
Oops. :lmao

GinobiliLooms
05-21-2008, 05:35 AM
He has already started with the "We'll never be able to stop Kobe" threads.

carrecaminos
05-21-2008, 05:52 AM
I knew another poster at another forum with a handle that also starts with JAY and with the same pessimist tendencies.

Lame.