PDA

View Full Version : Smack Free Message for Hornets Fans

SnakeBoy
05-14-2008, 01:59 AM
I'm getting tired of hearing hornets fans whine about Spurs fans being rude, disrepectful, overly confident, etc. Since your new to this let me try to explain it to you.

Just because you want respect doesn't mean your going to get it. Only the Spurs get respect in this series becuase you have to actually do something before you get respect. For years Spurs fans have listened to mavs & suns fans talk smack when their team had never done anything. Your hornets have not done anything yet. Even if they beat the spurs once in the playoffs you still don't get respect because you still haven't done anything. If you don't understand this just go ask some mavs fans to explain it to you.

I hope this helps you understand and not be so sensitive. Gawd, it's so much easier to talk smack with Lakers & Pistons fans. At least they get it.

I don't see it happening but if the hornets win the big show then they'll get a capital H, get it?

iceicebaby
05-14-2008, 02:00 AM
"Gawd"

hahaha, what a homo.

SnakeBoy
05-14-2008, 02:03 AM
"Gawd"

hahaha, what a homo.

Sensitive language for sensitive fans.

SpursFan0728
05-14-2008, 02:04 AM
"Gawd"

hahaha, what a homo.

“iceicebaby”
hahaha what a homo.

Solid D
05-14-2008, 02:04 AM
...and all this time I thought they got a capital H because names are supposed to be capitalized.

ggf33
05-14-2008, 02:15 AM
Hornet fans should choke on a dick and die.

iceicebaby
05-14-2008, 02:38 AM
“iceicebaby”
hahaha what a homo.

you really are clueless..

iceicebaby
05-14-2008, 02:38 AM

:rollin:rollin:blah:blah

SpursFan0728
05-14-2008, 02:43 AM
you really are clueless..

no is simple.
your name is homo

iceicebaby
05-14-2008, 02:49 AM
You seem to have trouble with English..

ggf33
05-14-2008, 03:13 AM
I hope you break you're leg iceice.

SnakeBoy
05-14-2008, 03:24 AM
Come on Ice, lay off the homo talk and just come out of the closet. You don't have to be ashamed, we all know it already.

http://www.burningman.com/environment/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/vanilla_ice.jpg

Nolazach
05-14-2008, 03:30 AM

good lord

Thats just juvenile. I hold nothing against the great city named for Saint Anthony, or the NBA team and its fans. Dude its just a game. Just a series in a game, for entertainment, this forum is entertainment. Nothing to really be angry or to take too seriously. Sure a lot of Hornets fans are here, a few of your guys came on our boards and told us about this place. They were banned because our boards are owned by the 700 club and nazi's. For no real reason other than they were Spurs fans, they were banned. Your board allowed this stuff to go on, its a great board.

The banter directed at us just makes this board that much more interesting. People like you, give people like me, more reason to check this board. Stupid comments and all. Look the Spurs are a great team, but this year we are better. You all have four titles, we want the chance to do the same. Once we go through you, none of the BS that happens here will matter. The series is done, Hornets fans will be on Lakers boards, or Jazz boards if computers are even allowed in Utah. All this was just to help pass the time and build up excitement for the game.

and this really is a great board.

TheTruth62987
05-14-2008, 07:30 AM
I'm getting tired of hearing hornets fans whine about Spurs fans being rude, disrepectful, overly confident, etc. Since your new to this let me try to explain it to you.

Just because you want respect doesn't mean your going to get it. Only the Spurs get respect in this series becuase you have to actually do something before you get respect. For years Spurs fans have listened to mavs & suns fans talk smack when their team had never done anything. Your hornets have not done anything yet. Even if they beat the spurs once in the playoffs you still don't get respect because you still haven't done anything. If you don't understand this just go ask some mavs fans to explain it to you.

I hope this helps you understand and not be so sensitive. Gawd, it's so much easier to talk smack with Lakers & Pistons fans. At least they get it.

I don't see it happening but if the hornets win the big show then they'll get a capital H, get it?

That's fine with me, but when a Hornets fan brings up valid points in basketball debates in this series, all that's ever brought up is a carbon copy list of things. I'll name them off for you.

1) The " 4 Rings " argument.

2) The " Tim is pissed/will go off " argument.

3) The " Manu will make so and so look like ____ " argument.

4) The " Parker is better than Paul because he has been Finals MVP " argument.

5) The " Pop is going to make adjustments. " argument

6) The " Paul/West is a punk/crybaby/thug " argument.

Well here are the logical responses to these arguments.

1) We understand you have 4 rings. As a matter of fact, the entire NBA understands that you have 4 rings, but those 4 rings aren't helping your team control this series as of yet. Let me know when a ring suits up and plays.

2) Tim isn't pissed. Tim doesn't get pissed. Anyone who has played sports on any level will tell you that playing while you are pissed will only make you play worse. You start to play on emotions alone, and playing without heart and mind. Tim Duncan is better than that. TD has been held under control for 3 games so far this series. Seems Byron Scott has an idea of how to stop him. It's not like he's gone off for 30+ pts yet.

3) Ahh, Manu. Sometimes a great player, but in stressful times you look like dog shit. Manu has 2 problems. 1: He looks for the foul too much. Like the boy who cried wolf, if you complain too much they're never going to believe you. 2: He gets rattled very easily. He has played well this series in games 3&4 but in 1,2 and 5 he plays like shit. Not consistent enough.

4) Parker is not better than CP3 from a basketball point of view. Parker is more wise to the playoff game than CP3. He has won finals MVP, but he's been in the league a while longer as well. If the Hornets find a way to win the title, CP3 will be finals MVP. There's no way he can't be. Parker is more experienced but Paul is a better ball player.

5) Pop can make adjustments all he wants, but the truth is that the Spurs do not match up with the Hornets well at all. No one can guard David West. No one.

6) I understand you are seeing Paul and West a bunch. 5 straight games to be exact, but to say that they are crying, flopping, and playing dirty is retarded. Ask anyone, anyone at all and they will tell you that the team who does all of those things the most is none other than your precious San Antonio Spurs.

I understand that winning so much has made all of you delusional. I understand that after arguing for a while with the Hornets fans, most of you resort to cursing and city bashing. That just shows a lack of intelligence. I wish all of you the best of luck, because you are going to need it to win this series.

Hornets in 6!

The Truth shall set you free!

VoiceofReason
05-14-2008, 07:39 AM
It certainly makes my day when I'm lectured by someone (likely, an adolescent) on how we haven't done anything and we shouldn't expect respect.:rollin

In any event, enjoy this series. It's a blast. I've followed the NBA a very long time, and it's great to have my home team get this far and to be a game up on the defending champs. Who knows what happens next in this one?

ballhog
05-14-2008, 08:01 AM
:rollin:rollin:blah:blah

NO will get props IF they win the series. Until then, they haven't won anything yet. Anything else is premature. How bad is it gonna look if they choke on the next 2 games?

DarrinS
05-14-2008, 08:04 AM
It certainly makes my day when I'm lectured by someone (likely, an adolescent) on how we haven't done anything and we shouldn't expect respect.:rollin

In any event, enjoy this series. It's a blast. I've followed the NBA a very long time, and it's great to have my home team get this far and to be a game up on the defending champs. Who knows what happens next in this one?

Well, if it keeps playing out like a Boston series, good luck in the next round.

nashzilla
05-14-2008, 08:05 AM
:toast
That's fine with me, but when a Hornets fan brings up valid points in basketball debates in this series, all that's ever brought up is a carbon copy list of things. I'll name them off for you.

1) The " 4 Rings " argument.

2) The " Tim is pissed/will go off " argument.

3) The " Manu will make so and so look like ____ " argument.

4) The " Parker is better than Paul because he has been Finals MVP " argument.

5) The " Pop is going to make adjustments. " argument

6) The " Paul/West is a punk/crybaby/thug " argument.

Well here are the logical responses to these arguments.

1) We understand you have 4 rings. As a matter of fact, the entire NBA understands that you have 4 rings, but those 4 rings aren't helping your team control this series as of yet. Let me know when a ring suits up and plays.

2) Tim isn't pissed. Tim doesn't get pissed. Anyone who has played sports on any level will tell you that playing while you are pissed will only make you play worse. You start to play on emotions alone, and playing without heart and mind. Tim Duncan is better than that. TD has been held under control for 3 games so far this series. Seems Byron Scott has an idea of how to stop him. It's not like he's gone off for 30+ pts yet.

3) Ahh, Manu. Sometimes a great player, but in stressful times you look like dog shit. Manu has 2 problems. 1: He looks for the foul too much. Like the boy who cried wolf, if you complain too much they're never going to believe you. 2: He gets rattled very easily. He has played well this series in games 3&4 but in 1,2 and 5 he plays like shit. Not consistent enough.

4) Parker is not better than CP3 from a basketball point of view. Parker is more wise to the playoff game than CP3. He has won finals MVP, but he's been in the league a while longer as well. If the Hornets find a way to win the title, CP3 will be finals MVP. There's no way he can't be. Parker is more experienced but Paul is a better ball player.

5) Pop can make adjustments all he wants, but the truth is that the Spurs do not match up with the Hornets well at all. No one can guard David West. No one.

6) I understand you are seeing Paul and West a bunch. 5 straight games to be exact, but to say that they are crying, flopping, and playing dirty is retarded. Ask anyone, anyone at all and they will tell you that the team who does all of those things the most is none other than your precious San Antonio Spurs.

I understand that winning so much has made all of you delusional. I understand that after arguing for a while with the Hornets fans, most of you resort to cursing and city bashing. That just shows a lack of intelligence. I wish all of you the best of luck, because you are going to need it to win this series.

Hornets in 6!

The Truth shall set you free!

DarrinS
05-14-2008, 08:11 AM
I hold nothing against the great city named for Saint Anthony, or the NBA team and its fans. Dude its just a game. Just a series in a game, for entertainment, this forum is entertainment. Nothing to really be angry or to take too seriously.

true