PDA

View Full Version : constant booing

inconvertible
05-14-2008, 03:35 AM
WTF is that, I think it is really bothering the spurs. its the only I can see that might being screwing with their execution?

Nolazach
05-14-2008, 03:38 AM
We do it on purpose, because your fans have stated how much they hated it. Everyone knows it pisses yall off. It also can throw the team off. I actually thought we slacked a little this game. We were loud in the first quarter, but spent most of the game chanting "D-Fense".

Don't hate, our fans don't need plastic clapping hands to be heard on TV.

Darcus
05-14-2008, 03:40 AM
We do it on purpose, because your fans have stated how much they hated it. Everyone knows it pisses yall off. It also can throw the team off. I actually thought we slacked a little this game. We were loud in the first quarter, but spent most of the game chanting "D-Fense".

Don't hate, our fans don't need plastic clapping hands to be heard on TV.

We were very, very fucking loud in the first quarter until the first time out. After then we were dead until the third quarter, unfortunately.

inconvertible
05-14-2008, 03:44 AM
it poor sportsmanship. no fans in the league do this(there is no reason too). if you want to be pussies, be a pussy. once the spurs get used to it, it won't mean shit. game 7 will be that game.

Nolazach
05-14-2008, 03:46 AM
poor sportsmanship to boo the visiting team???????

Hell no

Poor Sportsmanship to boo your own team? Yes

Lets guess who fans in SA will boo at the end of game six.

silverspur50
05-14-2008, 03:46 AM
The constant booing is annoying as HELL

SpursFan0728
05-14-2008, 03:48 AM
poor sportsmanship to boo the visiting team???????

Hell no

Poor Sportsmanship to boo your own team? Yes

Lets guess who fans in SA will boo at the end of game six.

We don't boo at our team because... :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Nolazach
05-14-2008, 03:49 AM
If there is a game seven it will be even louder. We don't give a damn if your fans hate it, our love it. Can't wait to see what the Lakers think of it.

Darcus
05-14-2008, 03:52 AM
What's the point of praising home games if you can't make noise to mess with the opposing team?

polandprzem
05-14-2008, 03:54 AM
If there is a game seven it will be even louder. We don't give a damn if your fans hate it, our love it. Can't wait to see what the Lakers think of it.

Kobe loves the booing, he steps up into another level and goes for the kill mode.

Maybe next year you will face them in the playoffs.

inconvertible
05-14-2008, 03:56 AM
sink you bastards right into the Gulf of Mexico......fucking sink already.

Darcus
05-14-2008, 03:57 AM
Will do.